Customize

Narconon Trois-Rivières in trouble!!!

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by peterstorm, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Intelligence Member

Re: Narconon Trois-Rivières in trouble!!!

========================================================
    THANK YOU SANTA FOR ALL THE EMAILS AND AFFIDAVITS :)

(In today: Re: Narconon - Jan. 3/10)

Re: Hello Sweetie :)

"OMG- yes we will talk......my number is xxx-xxx-xxxx......and yes i have some news about xxxx.... he slept with xxxxx.....lol.......he hit on all the girls im sure! I wanna know whats up with you and everything.............Happy new years and talk to you soon babe!

========================================================
  2. Intelligence Member

L. Ron Hubbard?s involvement in occult ceremonies that included ?sex magick? Dialogue Ireland

L. Ron Hubbard’s involvement in occult ceremonies that included “sex magick”
    Posted on January 2, 2010 by dialogueireland
    Briefing from Ex Scientology Human rights activists, Gerry Armstrong Caroline Letkeman:
    Warburg Institute to unseal the Babalon Working Documents
    Believed time: 10:00 AM, Monday 4 January 2010
    Address: Woburn Square, London WC1H 0AB

Good Job, my Friend!!! .....thank you :)

Compiling data for possible hearing in Ottawa is filling up email in-box.
  3. Intelligence Member

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Narconon course....................... Scientology equivalent(s).......................

• Therapeutic TRs Course • Success Through Communications Course
    • Hubbard Qualified Scientologist Course
    • New Life Detoxification Program • Purification Rundown
    • Learning Improvement Course • Student Hat
    • Perception and Communication Course • TRS and Objectives Co-audit Course
    • Ups and Downs in Life Course • Ups and Downs in Life Course
    • Personal Values and Integrity Course • Personal Values and Integrity Course
    • Changing Conditions in Life Course • How to Improve Conditions in Life Course
    • THE WAY TO HAPPINESS® Course • THE WAY TO HAPPINESS® Course

THIS PERSON IN THIS WEB LINK DIED!!!!! NarCONon _is_ Scientology

==========================================================
    ReligionNewsBlog.com • Item 23341 • Posted: Monday March 16, 2009

NEWPORT BEACH — A Florida man is suing Narconon Southern California, saying a brief stint in its Newport Beach drug rehab house subjected him to sexual assault, unwanted medication and demeaning work. Man alleges assault, unwanted pills at Narconon facility

===============================================================

WARNING: Church Of Scientology is a Dangerous Cult!

Victimized and Defrauded by Scientology Organization
    Victims tell their stories about how they got involved with Scientology, went through horrifying nightmares and had trouble getting out. Scientology Victims Testimonies | About Scientology Beliefs

==================================================================
    Lorelei:
    Complaints and lawsuits.

Man goes to Narconon rehab for help and gets held against his will;
    made to endure Scientology teachings and bizarre anti-gay attacks.
    Wife sues Narconon. Says Deception, Civil / Human Rights Abuse, Intolerant Culture.

Lorelei:
    Complaints and lawsuits.

Man goes to Narconon rehab for help and gets held against his will;
    made to endure Scientology teachings and bizarre anti-gay attacks.
    Wife sues Narconon. Says Deception, Civil / Human Rights Abuse, Intolerant Culture.

Locatelli vs Narconon Southern California ,Narconon Joshua Hills, et al
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/17125312/Complaint-vs-Narconon-Nevada-Narconon-Southern-California

Alternate link to PDF: http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2009/07/06/narconon_locatelli_2009complaint.pdf

Digg it: http://digg.com/health/Scientology_s_Narconon_Sued_for_Deception_and_Abuses

More on the Locatellis:

Quote>>>>Sarah Locatelli vs Narconon Southern California, Narconon Joshua Hills et al vs Narconon Southern California ,Narconon Joshua Hills, et al
    Complaint vs Narconon Nevada & Narconon Southern California 2009

Alternate link to PDF: http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2009/07/06/narconon_locatelli_2009complaint.pdf

Digg it: Digg /
    ==============================================================
    Narconon
  4. OTBT Member

Not sure if this is related or off topic. In Canada, is Criminon really considered part of the criminal justice system, or is this just PR:

360Canada.com: Criminal Justice Organizations

5. Intelligence Member

BE CAREFUL CLICKING OR OPENING THE ABOVE LINK!!!!! A VIRUS THREAT NOTICE CAME UP ON THIS COMPUTER WHEN I CLICKED ON THE LINK!!!!!
  6. AnonyMary Member

I don't know if this is old news but last night I came upon a group at facebook started in 2007 called Casualties of Narconon. Category Religious Organizations Description: For anyone who wasted 30 grand, survived TR's and sauna, or wants to know what's really going on Privacy Type: Open: All content is public. So I joined.

They have 60 members, one of whom posted pics in 2008 of staff at Narconon Trois-Rivières drinking, lol.
    Casualties of Narconon | Facebook

Here's one of Scott Burgess, who is the ethics officer & posts at .ca blog
    [IMG]

Added January 9, 2008

[IMG] Buddy Askri The biggest fag ALIVE! Scott Burgess

March 20, 2008 at 2:56pm

[IMG] Shona Mann Biggest hypacrit - say cheese SCOTT

March 20, 2008 at 5:17pm

[IMG] Christine Sullivan Jeffrey i hope they were fired!!!!

April 1, 2008 at 1:38pm

Here on the right is Lisa, former addict, current staff member and Scientologist
    [IMG]
    Added January 9, 2008
    [IMG] Shona Mann Impressive!!!
    March 20, 2008 at 5:09pm

[IMG] Christine Sullivan Jeffrey what a joke and to think i scrubbed the caf, while they were probable in scotties office doing lines and shots and fucking. i feel completly abused and used by them now. i want my money back lol

April 1, 2008 at 1:36pm

[IMG]

added January 9, 2008

Shona Mann Smile for the camera Lisa
    March 20, 2008 at 5:13pm

[IMG]

Added January 9, 2008
    [IMG]
    Shona Mann What the f@#!*!!

March 20, 2008 at 5:07pm

These people in the pics, who are former substance abuser, are still working as rehab counselors at Narconon. Hope I posted these pic right.
  7. Re: Narconon Trois-Rivières in trouble!!!

Just a correction - Therapeutic TRs is called that in the orgs too - Success Through Communication is another course altogether, my friend.

Otherwise these courses are virtually identical (except for some words changed from cult-speak and Narconon's price hike on each - up to 300%)
  8. Intelligence Member

9. Intelligence Member

One small correction. Scott is now a REGISTRAR. And you aint seen nothing yet; when it comes to pics!!!!!!!
  10. AnonyMary Member

11. AnonyMary Member

lol! Thanks. I guess they just took him off the EO post since this didn't look too good in 2008.

Can't wait to see them......
  12. Intelligence Member

Recent Narconon Email Communication:

We have heard from our contacts in Canada and we are hopeful that we will be able to put you in touch with someone closer to you very soon.
    Are they able to access your e-mails ?
    Are you able to leave the center freely?
    Is the center in a remote area?
    It might be best to stay calm and keep things appearing normal to them until help is immediately available.
    I would avoid alarming them or putting them in the position of requiring you to have ethics interviews about your desire to leave.It's not necessary to confess anything to them at this point as your departure could be made much more difficult if they try to prevent your leaving........
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The above partial email is quite sad indeed. It goes to show you how oppressive, and suppressive a place like that can be.........and is to many.
  13. peterstorm Member

Getting laid by first having the girl drunk. amirite?
  14. DeathHamster Member

Hell no!

(Although it's always worth checking to see if they've wormed their way past some ignorant idiot who never checked to see who they really are.)
  15. DeathHamster Member

"Former" addicts drinking Tequila shooters, yerrite.
  16. Thurs2oClock Member

Well Narconon Staff at Trois-Rivieres obviously can't write or think. They send out bids for all their website work on a freelancers forum called GETAFREELANCER.com
    They are not even shy to hide their usernames or website.

For example- One Job they posted...
    Other requests from the Clam who goes by the username
    narconontr
    Last Login:
    Today

Name/Company:
    Narconon Trois-Rivières

Canada

City:
    Trois-Rivieres

•Experienced Blog Managers Wanted
    •Drug Addiction Articles Needed
    •10 Drug Addiction Articles Needed
    •htaccess file to write URL for JOOMLA/WordPress
    •10 Articles on Drug Addiction
    •Articles on Drug Addiction
    •SEO Articels needed Fast
    •Drug Addiction Related Articles
    •Writers for Drug Addiction Related Topic - Articles

Source
    GetAFreelancer.com - drug rehab treatment center addiction by Narconon Trois-Rivières in Trois-Rivieres, Canada
  17. peterstorm Member

That was Nick Hayes' job.
  18. xenubarb Member

There are a lot of good (bad) stories on that site. I used to run NNvictims as a forum but eventually traffic sort of dwindled. It's still worth a look through, though.
  19. Anonymous Member

I heard they had another good writer besides Nick. Nick puts his name to bought stories; he doesn't even write some of them.

This other guy was a dynamite writer, but he left (or escaped) Narconon a couple months ago. He is still writing, but not for promoting Narconon. He went through hell there.
  20. Rockyj Member

Woman-blowing-powder-puff-233x300.jpg

MAKE UP!!!
  21. Intelligence Member

Yes, they are generally run of the mill, generic, and boring stories with no reality in them. When you've read one that is sent from Asia or elsewhere overseas, you've pretty well read them all.

Some of the stories are not even correct medically, and make no sense. But they all say: Written By Nick Hayes :-( ..........C'mon Nick, you can do better!!!!
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Soul searching, dramatic stories, tell of the despair; the gut wrenching pain and sorrow of how drug addiction can change a loving-caring person, into one who only cares about his next dose to numb out the pain and fear. They began to stop caring about their loved ones as they spiraled down into the depths of darkness and tears.

Many of them ask, why; Why me? They come to their end feeling worthless, wishing it would all go away; suicide is only an option for many.....some intentional.....some overdose by accident. No family left; given up in any cases. The chaos and torment not only affects the addict, but tears the hearts from loved ones, leaving them with memories of tears running down faces.

The addicts still feels shame, but their human dignity has all but gone; only thinking about the next high to rid the pain.

Can these addicts be helped off drugs and learn how stay drug free? ABSOLUTELY!
    But I dare say, the Narconon Program has a very low success rate when all the figures are compiled and stats are calculated. It's very sad indeed. If there were people qualified to council the clients and give therapy, the outcome would be incredibly higher. Many students go to Narconon and ask to see a Coucillor, but there are not the secular coucilors to help them.....only the L.Ron Hubbard techniques!~!~!!!!!!!

Also, there is no aftercare once you leave Narconon. No transition homes or group homes to help the client re-intigrate back into the REAL WORLD. Even then, many of them may need deprogramming from the Scientology Training Routines they've
    been put through. I know one person doing this and it has help a lot.

The writer who left Narconon is doing much better than the few weeks following his resignation, but it will take quite a while for the effects of what this sect/cult had on him to wear off and be gone for good. IF EVER!!!!!
  22. Thurs2oClock Member

THIS.

For Fucks Sake you would think that any Evidenced Based Treatment; any Medically Recognised and Properly licensed Drug Treatment Program ( of which Narconon is not. Come on Wake the Hell UP Canada Legislators!! Do your Research!) would have their own addiction experts and specialized Medics at the very least writing medically and factually correct articles on their own treatment centers and treatment modalities.
    But no, this farming out for cheap inexperienced, nonsensical Asian slave writing labour to provide whimsical page content for Narconon is the very proof Canadian Legislators need to see that Narconon Trois R haven't a frigging clue how to properly treat Drug Addicts. Here's another clue: One of the requirements set forth by Narconon Trois Riveres for any prospective Asia Slave Writer is to recognise that He/She
    Any Medical Board should see that current best practice is evidence based treatment
    and that is treatment based on the Minnesota Model in conjunction with self help groups like AA/NA and psychology/Psychiatric support where needed.
  23. Intelligence Member

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One of the many serious situations at Narconons, is the fact that clients enter the Sauna Program and they are not in good health. Taking 2300 -5000 mg of Niacin, plus huge overdoses of other vitamins and oils, would be difficult on a healthy person. Especially when in a HOT sauna for 4.5 hours every day, seven days a week, for 25-45 days.....non-stop!!! Any person with health problems, such as diabetes, liver, and other organ problems CAN NOT handle the program without becoming ill or causing serious DAMAGE. Many clients get sick and are taken to the hospital Emergency!!!!! Liver and stomach problems are of grave concern and should be addressed by the Government before someone dies.
  24. Anonymous Member

FOR THOSE WHO FEEL RIPPED OFF BY NARCONON

Filing a class action lawsuit & notifying the authorities
    Many law firms and law enforcement agencies utilize Ripoff Report to aid in their investigations of business practices. By filing a report, your information may aid in pursing civil or criminal proceedings against companies engaged in wrongdoing.
    Ripoff Report has been contacted by almost every state Attorney Generals office, U.S. Postal Inspectors office, the Justice Department, Homeland Security, FBI, FTC and local and state authorities, including those in Canada, UK, Australia, and other government agencies around the world.
    Ripoff Report | Home
  25. Anonymous Member

ANOTHER NARCONON,(SCIENTOLOGY), NIGHTMARE!!!!!

Hello everyone,
    My name is xxxxx and, unfortunately, my situation is an instant replay of so many of your experiences. I enrolled my son in Narconon, naively believing the advertised 76%-85% cure rate and the fact that there was no restriction on the time that one could spend in the facility. I paid $xx,xxx. My son lasted xx days as he was unable to adjust to such activities as talking/yelling at an ashtray for 2 hours per day or ridding himself of an intense sense of being watched. He has very high blood pressure (borderline stage II hypertension) and when he felt woozy, was experiencing an irregular heartbeat, excessive prespiration, and extreme anxiety and wanted to see qa doctor, his repeated requests were denied. Moreover, given his blood pressure of 180/120, sauna treatments were counterintuitive. After he left, I requested a prorated refund. Request denied. The accompanying letter was full of platitudes, reflecting Narconon's hope that my son would find the road to a drug free life and that Narconon's doors are always open to him.
    Given this repeated littany, has anyone considered or found an attorney who would be willing to file an individual/class action law suit for 1) breach of contract, 2) fraudulent advertising, 3) practicing medicine/providing treatment without a license, etc. I think that these torts would be a logical start. Any thoughts? Experiences? Surely there are enough of us that we can raise sufficient noise to engender a reaction.
    Thanks for listening and have a great day.
    XXXX
  26. Anonymous Member

Narconon Victims -> Hello

27. Intelligence Member

28. Intelligence Member

BRAD MELNYCHUK _ ABLE

Narconon spokesman Brad Melnychuk of Toronto insists the program has verified its results, and he said no attempt is made to use it to recruit new members to Scientology.He said rules are in place to ensure "vulnerable" drug- or alcohol-addicted individuals are not subjected to any pressure from Scientologists working for Narconon.He said only four or five per cent of the addicts who go through Narconon programs become Scientologists.

Melnychuk is the executive director of the Association for Better Living and Education Canada (ABLE Canada), a non-profit group that offers several programs, including Narconon, that are based on the teachings of the late American author L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology.
    Melnychuk said the full four-month program costs about $20,000.Albertans are referred to Narconon's residential facility in Trois Rivieres, Que., northeast of Montreal.

Since 2002, 37 Albertans have graduated from the program: 14 from Calgary, six from Edmonton and the remainder from rural Alberta.The most common drug addictions reported by Albertans were to crack cocaine and painkillers, Melnychuk said.

He said the program's 70-per-cent success rate is measured by graduates of the program who remain drug- and alcohol-free for two years.
    Melnychuk insists there are studies that prove Narconon's program not only works as claimed, but also produces the 70-per-cent success rate.He directed a Journal reporter to studies on the Narconon website, which prominently features a scientific advisory panel.

"Not all of them are Scientologists, but a lot of them either are or have close affiliations with the organization," the U of A's Kent said.He said there have been independent studies of the program, but they showed the success rate is very low.
    Narconon spokesman Brad Melnychuk said he has personally witnessed the effectiveness of the sauna program."You can actually see the toxins come out," he said.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, well, well!!!

What a crock of CRAP!!! Brad himself was recently at Narconon Trois Rivieres and he was very unhappy with the 70% success rate claims being made. He himself put pressure on students to become Scientologists. He even purchased a Dianetics video and supplied the monitor for viewing. He DID play on vulnerability and used tactics to enforce his views on Scientology.
    =================================================================

"Narconon spokesman Brad Melnychuk said he has personally witnessed the effectiveness of the sauna program. "You can actually see the toxins come out," he said"

It's not the toxins he saw coming out, it was all the pills, vitamins, and oils, which the clients are FORCED to take. If the client does NOT take them, they DO NOT move on in the program!!!!!
    ===============================================================
    Suppressive Person Defense League (SPDL) -- Colleen... - [Cached Version]
    Published on: 1/9/2007 Last Visited: 6/27/2009
    Association for Better Living and Education (ABLE Canada): Brad Melnychuk, Executive Director 1550 1615 1625 1645 [ SPDL note ]

Mr. Brad Melnychuk: [1650] You asked if we'd spoken or met with researchers coming up with this information.
    As Executive Director of ABLE in Canada, Brad Melnychuk is responsible for Scientology's courses and "technology" that is used in Scientology's front groups such as Narconon and Criminon: Brad Melnychuk: ZoomInfo Business People Information
    =================================================================

I think Brad may have changed his mind on a few things since he sated the above.....but perhaps not? Perhaps just another Narconon Charitable, financial "bleeder"; where charitable funds end up in Scientology pockets? Maybe, perhaps, could be ------- you decide :)
    Brad does know and so does XXXX XXXXX.!!!!!
  29. Don Carlo Member

Explanation for dark sweat wiped off on towels:

Here's a substance that combined with aspirin, was clear when dry but when wet TURNED PURPLE:

Real or Phony? - Teacher's Guide

My theory is the person was given a dry unstained towel, that was secretly impregnated with aspirin and that other chemical. When he got it damp from his sweat, the purple stain appeared. No miracle - no healing - just sweat.

Explanation of black specks found on sweat: Dirty air, caused by poor cleaning or by deliberate secret adding of small black flecks to the air.

Explanation of sunburn effect from niacin

Broken blood vessels under the skin from bad sunburn remain even after the surface recovers and looks normal. If you look at your face in a special light you can see all the deep damage. The niacin makes those blood vessels flush, so red will appear wherever you had an old sunburn. Nothing therapeutic and nothing miraculous happened.

Entheta said
    PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:50 pm, Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - NY Detox doctored picture?
  30. Thurs2oClock Member

Even the Minnesota Model- the 12 step model- which is used by the majority of Treatment Centers worldwide has only an approximate 3-5% success rate, never mind 70% over two years like Narconon claims. You cannot measure success rates. It's just not possible... because without follow on treatment, supporting treatment and what-have-you there's always the danger of RELAPSE and how does one define success rates? Recovery from addiction is a lifelong process. Everyone is different. Addiction is a disease and there may be underlying mental disorders with some people requiring further intervention. ALL Inpatient treatment centers are just the start of a lifelong process. They are all essentially business models with revolving doors. Honest centers will tell you that in a group of newly admitted patients (say 20) within a year after a 30 days program, 1 or two people will be clean and sober. Two people will be dead and the rest will have relapsed. Those are the statistics.

There's nothing wrong with using Saunas. They are a great detox health benefit. Ask the Russians, Swedes and Finns. You cannot see toxins because sweat is clear.
    But it's the way Narconon uses these things on very sick people that is wrong and there's no properly trained people addressing safe drug withdrawal. Heck there's no properly trained people, Period.
    Narconon only works as they claim because I suppose once an addict has left, oops. Sorry. 70% never do really leave.
  31. Thurs2oClock Member

On the other hand you can look at a program in Los Angeles called the Matrix Institute Model and that was developed with UCLA and in response to the cocaine/crack epidemic in the 1980's. Now that's a program that is research and evidenced based and works.
    I don't know what percent success rate they claim but if THAT was 70% I'd likely believe it.
  32. Anonymous Member

^^
    This and a drug free withdrawal is simply not safe for some alcoholics and addicts.

Narconon's argument that traditional detox is replacing one drug with another is complete bullshit.

Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome - March 15, 2004 - American Family Physician

What they are doing is inhumane on more than one level IMHO.
  33. Anonymous Member

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU SAID IT!!! A SAFE WITHDRAWAL FROM DRUGS.

Within the past year and a half, male Detox Specialsts at Narconon have been FIRED for inapropriate sexual advances and behaiour to new young ladies in the withdrawal facility. SICK PERVERTS. And then there`s the ones that don`t get caught or reported. Right D.C.............

The simple fact is that many very sick addicts are too afraid or sick to say anything.........at least at the time. But witnesses and emails prove otherwise.
    The SICK sexual activity between students and clients has been an ongoing perversion at Narconon and very little happens to the offenders.

Is this a policy from Huubard brought forward from his association with Parsens and Crowely when Hubbard was involved in aSex Magic Cult with them, or is this just what happens to staff members who become involved in Scientology while at Narconon.

IS NARCONON SAFE FOR ADDICTS TO WITHDRAW FROM DRUGS. NOT IN MY OPINION..........just need a few more doxs to prove it without a DOUBT. Narconon should be ashamed of themselves and so should Brad, NN Int, and all the rest of their BLEEDERS.
  34. Intelligence Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Therès a lot more to the above which I am working on to EXPOSE the FRAUD. Should be a Magazine article soon on this LUNATIC practice with NO MEDICAL STAFF AROUND. Sometimes people are even taken to the Hospital in Ontario for Emergency because They are too embarassed, or the Hospital is too pissed at them for letting clients GET TOO SICK before taking them to the Emergency.

Another person does NOT need to die before this mess is fixed. Someone needs to stand up and TAKE A STAND against vthis dagerous organization.
  35. Anonymous Member

Ontario is pretty far from Trois-Rivières, dude.
  36. Intelligence Member

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Not when you need to see an Emergency doctor at the Hospital and don`t want to go to one in Quebec. It`s the closest one...Dude.
  37. Intelligence Member

PATIENT NEEDS TO BE IN DOCTORS CARE FOR HIGH DOSES OF NIACIN - up to 500mg.
    Any dose above this (2,600 - 5,000), which Narconon uses can be DANGEROUS!!!!!

Niacin Overdose

It is reasonable to believe that a niacin overdose can cause any of the usual side effects, such as flushing, upset stomach, and diarrhea. An overdose could also cause significant liver damage, as even normal doses of the vitamin can cause liver problems. Seek medical attention immediately if you take too much niacin. Treatment for an overdose may involve medications, "pumping the stomach," and supportive care.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before taking niacin

Do not take this medication if you are allergic to nicotinic acid, or if you have severe liver disease, a stomach ulcer, or active bleeding.
    Before taking niacin, tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs, or if you have:

liver or kidney disease;
    heart disease or uncontrolled angina (chest pain);
    a stomach ulcer;
    diabetes;
    gout; or
    a muscle disorder such as myasthenia gravis.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A dose above 75 mg can cause an overdose. Large doses of niacin can cause liver damage, peptic ulcers, and skin rashes. In the high doses used for controlling cholesterol levels (anything above 100mg/day), nicotinic acid can cause skin flushing and skin itching as well as headaches, lightheadedness and low blood pressure. Niacin may also aggravate peptic ulcer disease. Most stomach-related side effects usually go away over time. Taking niacin with food may prevent stomach discomfort. People with a history of liver disease or stomach ulcers should not take niacin supplements.
  38. Anonymous Member

IS NARCONON SCIENTOLOGY???

I believe the primary objective of Narconon is Scientology recruitment. Newkirk City officials sent information concerning the treatments at Narconon to a Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the University of Oklahoma and to a Medical Doctor, specializing in Internal Medicine and practicing In Ponca City, Oklahoma. One called the program "pure unadulterated cow pies", while the other said the program was "without merit".

What we must do is start a public awareness campaign to educate everyone about the Narconon Drug Treatment facility and what appears to be their suspect activities. The methods used in Newkirk closely parallel their methods used in every city they have entered. Just reading ahead to the next chapter, I envision those in Newkirk, who are leading the charge in "uncovering" them, being set up and accused of some sort of criminal activity which will be uncovered by the Narconon's private investigators. hopefully, by disclosing what has happened in other cities, we can take the air out of their sails in advance.

I encourage everyone to become aware of these people and spread the word. If you would like to know more or receive a packet of information conceming this organization, you may contact me.

While the people of Newkirk are relatively aware of this situation, this letter is being sent to all Kay County media to assist you in your efforts.

Sincerely,

Jim Reese
    State Representative
    District 38
    Open Letter To Kay County Residents About Narconon - 31 August 89
  39. Intelligence Member

ILLEGAL PRACTICE OF MEDICINE AT NARCONON

In Nov. 2008, The Kazakhstan financial police searched the premises of the Scientology front organization Narconon in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan. They seized more than one thousand client files and about 200 packages of medicinal compounds that are prohibited in Kazakhst...
  40. Intelligence Member

DON"T NEED NIACIN - JUST STAY AWAY FROM MICROWAVES!!

This regiment consists of ingesting oil, and mega doses of niacin aka “vitamin bombs”, LONG daily saunas that are up to five hours a day for five or more weeks and working out hard on a tread mill. Niacin in such high doses can be very harmful to the liver.

Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard also claimed that this program can rid the body of radiation . *snort!*
    [/B