Customize

Narconon Trois-Rivières in trouble!!!

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by peterstorm, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

ftfy...
  2. Intelligence Member

UPDATE just in :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Xenu Is Lord Member

Now we will see the cult putting almost unlimited resources towards this dorks case. It is clear to me that this was pushed by them. Am I to believe Drew tolled this site to find that one little post? That it has ruined his life? Yes the cult is behind this. What is truly amazing is that he says "I HAVE NO IDEA IF I CONSIDER MYSELF A SCIENTOLOGIST" ??? Are you kidding? You have no idea of what you believe. Oh I get it, if Dave can prove you are, you can always say you did not know you were. LOL
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Drew spews about 05:10.

Mind the singing at the beginning. It can damage ear drums.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Intelligence Member

He obviously has no idea about the can or worms he is going to open if he sues? Every lawyer
    ( including Heenan & Blaikie - Narconon's law firm), is well aware of the thousands of pages lawyers
    I will inundate them with concerning what Drew has in mind. I am not going to post the statements
    I received from any NN patients yet, but suffice to say they were abused in WD by more than one staff
    member. But these statements will become Evidence in any law suit.

Either NN AH is giving him a hard time or the COS has put Drew up to this?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Intelligence Member

AND that's Drew's Mom is standing behind the singer. She has a VERY interesting past:)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Intelligence Member

2mevcqx.jpg

With this, it's clear that both patients and staff were abused through neglect etc.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Xenu Is Lord Member

I also think there is an expert that has stated Narconon is Scientology and if that can be argued in court, then David's post would be correct as a mater of fact.
  10. Xenu Is Lord Member

http://www.digplanet.com/wiki/Association_for_Better_Living_and_Education
    ABLE acts as an umbrella organization for four entities:[3]
    • Applied Scholastics, educational programs based on Hubbard's study technology.
    • Criminon, a rehabilitation program that brings Hubbard's teachings to prisoners.
    • Narconon, a drug rehabilitation program founded by William Benitez, which use Hubbard based works.
    • The Way to Happiness Foundation, dedicated to disseminating Hubbard's "non-religious moral code", which consists of 21 precepts such as "Don't be promiscuous", "Do not harm a person of good will" and "Respect the religious beliefs of others".
    Criticism

Although various Scientology groups are registered as legally separate corporations and entities, critics note this has no bearing on whether or not they are controlled by the Church of Scientology. Studytech.org, a Scientology watchdog site, notes: "Applied Scholastics is indeed a legally separate corporation. However, it has so many ties to the Church of Scientology and its corporate alter ego, the Church of Spiritual Technology, that it cannot be regarded as being anything other than a Scientology subsidiary.[4]
    Nanette Asimov, reporter for the San Francisco Chronicle, in an article critical of ABLE and Narconon, summed it up this way:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Intelligence Member

I have patient statements confirming abuses and have forwarded to investigator.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

This threat of a fivolous lawsuit smacks of OSA tactics to derail David Love from his goal of shutting down NN. Pick your battles wisely David Love, their goal is to waste your time and effort on small things like this so as to distract you from what's important.

You don't have to win every little thing, you just have to win the big ones, which is where you should devote your efforts. It's wise to give in on little things so they don't waste your time and energy.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Randy Chopty:
    · Randy was born in Preeceville in the mid-1950s and has been employed as a railway conductor for Canadian National out of Melville, SK. Randy had a son Drew Chopty with partner Cheryl Opitz but the relationship could not be sustained. Drew is presently living in Montreal.

http://rayscorner.ca/The_Kwasnicia_Klan.htm
  14. Anonymous Member

The Pauline (Kwasnicia) Chopty Family:
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Intelligence Member

Cherly is Drew's Mom's name - - my last Intel infers he's at NN AH or Regging for them,
    but I'm waiting for confirmation.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Xenu Is Lord Member

I also love the he says "I am not OFFICIALLY a member of the church" Are you saying it is unofficial? You gona sue sue huh? You should be proud of your religion man, not ashamed.
  18. Intelligence Member

I think I will now focuss on two upcoming Media Events to EXPOSE the abuses :)

Quite frankly, in my opinion, Drew is a confused boy with many issues he
    may wish to address for his own sake. All he has done with this nonsense,
    is to make his info even more accessable on Google searches now. DUH!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Xenu Is Lord Member

You know, Drew, just because you are willing to play the fool, does not mean everyone else you worked with or spoke to at NN is. I wonder how many people will confirm Davids concerns here? Remember these people are not under your control anymore.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  20. Anonymous Member

Also, Drew, four years of getting conned doesn't make you an expert. It makes you an idiot!
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. Intelligence Member

Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 4:08pm

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  22. JohnnyRUClear Member

The whole world is at your fingertips and you still shill for the cult? Epic fail.

Brainwash me offline, shame on you. Brainwash me online, shame on me.

Wake up, Drew. Take a damn look around already. Calling all the warning signs of Scientology being an evil cult "entheta" doesn't make any of those warning signs go away; it just makes you ignorant.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  23. Intelligence Member

Just received confirmation of another DEATH at Narconon Arrowhead this morning!!!

Just got off phone call with Reporter and Colin will post a New Thread ASAP.

• Like Like x 1
  24. JohnnyRUClear Member

I would click "Like" but somebody dying is not something to like. :-/
    • Agree Agree x 5
  25. Anonymous Member

I "like" that David Love is a communications hub for the news of all this tragedy at the hands of the cult. I "llke" that David has the stamina for it.

The news of another senseless loss of life in narconon is nothing less than horrifying, but there is no "Horrified" button.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  26. The Wrong Guy Member

Young woman found dead at Narconon Arrowhead » Breaking News » McAlester News-Capital, McAlester, OK

Another person has been found dead at Narconon Arrowhead.

Stacy Dawn Murphy 20, of Owasso has been found dead at Narconon Arrowhead, according to a report by the PIttsburg County Sheriff's Department.

Four people have died while patients at the facility, three in the last year.

The report calls it an unattended death.

"The case is under investigation by the OSBI," said Pittsburg County Sheriff Joel Kerns.

http://mcalesternews.com/breakingnews/x941537118/Another-death-at-Narconon-Arrowhead

164045_10150091736458771_3988556_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/stacy.murphy.9
  27. JohnnyRUClear Member

They sure are clearing the planet -- of attractive young drug addicts, at least.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  28. BigBeard Member

I pray to all the spirits that ever were that someone in the OK government puts their foot down and says, "Enough is enough, shut this place down now!!!!!"

BigBeard
    • Agree Agree x 6
  29. The Wrong Guy Member

Narconon Arrowhead Death

The Sheriff's Office says it has asked the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigations to assist in this case because of the "numerous deaths at the facility."

Investigators don't yet know how the woman died, but the Medical Examiner is expected to perform a toxicology report.

Fox 25 contacted Narconon Arrowhead for comment, but we have not yet heard back.

www.okcfox.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/kokh_vid_5573.shtml
    • Like Like x 4
  30. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  31. Xenu Is Lord Member

What is amazing is that his whole complaint (in his head) revolves around a post buried in a thread some 600+ post in. He is saying his family, job Etc all went to WWP, sorted through all the post, found that one, decided it was true and he lost family and a job over it?

Dave my advise is don't play the tits game of trying to bait you. Consult a lawyer and let the tit pound sand.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Xenu Is Lord Member

FOR FUCK SAKE !
    Drew, do you want to still whine like a little bitch now? How many people does NN get to kill before people like you get it? You have no complaints dude when people like her are ending up with fucking toe tags! Grow the fuck up !
    • Agree Agree x 4
  33. Aurora Member

I like very much that the OSBI is getting involved. While Narconon's ultimate fate may still be in the hands of snail-paced beaurocrats, I think the bureau may make a great difference in quickly ensuring this doesn't happen again. Four deaths, that's like having a serial killer on the loose.
    • Agree Agree x 6
  34. DeathHamster Member

Ex-law firm, no? I thought they'd downgraded to that other one lawyer guy.

(So disappoint by Peter Blaikie. I voted for him twice.)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  35. Intelligence Member

Yes, NN TR ONLY has a one man Criminal Lawyer now.

I have a close, "in the know Italian Friend" in Montreal who went to school with
    and knows Heenan OR Blaikie. They are at opposing sides of the Political arena.

Every week at work, my Friend would say, "Dave, how much did you piss Yves off this week?" LOL :)

36. BigBeard Member

If NN TR couldn't afford to pay it's "staff", how the heck are they paying for a lawyer??? /rhetorical question

BigBeard
  37. Anonymous Member

Kids the lesson to be learned is:

Never shave your head if it might reveal less than optimal cranial capacity.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1