Customize

Narconon Trois-Rivières in trouble!!!

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by peterstorm, Aug 8, 2009.

1. BigBeard Member

• Like Like x 5
  2. Intelligence Member

3. Intelligence Member

The ONLY thing Secular about Narconon, is they use the word "secular" as in the
    EXPANSION of Scientology into the secular community.

The first day a patient arrives at Narconon, the Scientology Religious Indoctrination begins.
    Narconon IS Ron's Bridge to the Bridge of TOTAL frickin DISASTER and relapse.

Scientology states and admits that the ONLY way to remain drug free is to do the "Drug Rundown"
    which can not be done at Narconon; only at the COS!

Their time is nearing - - Tick - Tock - Tick - Tock - - BAM!!!

I am sooo looking forward to the Court Trial ASAP - - :)

• Like Like x 5
  4. Quentinanon Member

That is the usual scientology Machiavellian social strategy of "doing whatever works" for "the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics". If they are found infiltrating a government group, their "mission is secular", but if their crimes and human rights violations are exposed or prosecuted, their "religion is being persecuted".
    • Like Like x 5
  5. BigBeard Member

• Like Like x 3
  6. DeathHamster Member

He doesn't actually say Narconon, but it's obvious that's who he means, with the usual lie about a good record.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Intelligence Member

Lying BASTARDS! Well, the government in Canada has now caught them in a blatant lie and
    they are not impressed one bit. Credibility is a huge issue with these upcoming cases. I can not
    say what the lies were, so as not to hinder the ongoing investigations, but they messed up huge :):):)

I also discussed the issue of Purjury and hindering a government investigation by giving false statements.

Grrrrrr :)
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Intelligence Member

That won't work for them in Canada, they are not recognized a religion, nor do they have
    charitable status in Canada. They are a convicted criminal organization.

Although they did try to have me arrested for religious hate crimes at a protest in Vancouver,
    the police saw it for what it was. Me exercising my Freedom of Speach and peaceful assembly.

But you are right, they do try to "change their spots" to fit what and who they are attempting
    to decieve or infiltrate at the time.
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Anonymous Member

Narconon DOES offer religious studies as part of their recovery, treatment, or detoxification services.
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/narconon-application-warner-springs.97028/#post-1971694

From Narconon JLB Ranch application to the California Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs
    K. Religious Activities:
    1. ------
    2. Do you offer, on a voluntary basis, religious study or activities as PART of your recovery, treatment, or
    Detoxification services?
    Narconon check the yes box.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Intelligence Member

At NN TR, they can not offer religious services (COS), or the Nuns who sold the property under a Sales condition that the property NEVER to be used for ANY COS activities, under penalty of being Libel and sued HUGE!

Perhaps the NUns (Oblates), are waiting for our Trial to finish before sueing for COS activity that WE WILL PROVE in our Trials - - would be much easier for them then?

And we WILL prove it hands down - - without a doubt and we only need to prove
    greater probabilty, not "without a doubt" to WIN :)

• Like Like x 3
  11. Intelligence Member

Lately, I can't even measure how much trouble (as the Thread is named), that NN TR is in right now - -
    and digging deeper into the shit pit each and every day.

I don't think even OSA knows how much of a SHIT STORM is coming their way soon. I think
    some of the execs may be scared shitless to admit to what some of them did - - but OSA will
    know in due course :)

• Like Like x 5
  12. Anonymous Member

I think the point in post 2091 is that ALL Narconons are controlled by Narconon International (NI) and must abide by their rules, if (NI) allows religion as part of Narconons treatment and according to the permit they do at JLB Ranch and all Narconons have the same treatment procedures they should all be allowed to use religion in their treatment.
    When Narconon says there secular, ask them about JLB Ranch.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Intelligence Member

I should be sound asleep right now, but that bloody chipmunk won't get off my minds treadmill,..., LOL,
    so I'm in bed with my lover right now - - Ms. HP :) - - won't be able to sleep until I process new Intel.

• Like Like x 7
  14. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. Intelligence Member

WOW!!! - - I knew it, I could feel it and taste it in my Irish fiber :)

New Intel just in today. Yvette Shank (OSA Canada), was at NN TR today and there
    are only about 20 students!

More Intel should arrive soon - - their leaks are huge from several pissed off entities :)

Reap what you sow?

• Like Like x 5
  16. Intelligence Member

Yvette Shank (OSA Canada & President of Scientology Canada), being at Narconon Trois-Rivieres
    today, may just have tied the knot to receiving a Summons following government investigations
    into the Exploitation of Patients at NN TR. I named NN TR, NN Int., ALE Canada, and the Church of
    Scientology, in my Formal Complaint which initiated this lengthy investigation.

Then we have the leaked email from OSA COS Montreal and Sylvain Fournier ( NN TR ED), to
    "Handle" any government issues that could prevent NN TR from continuing in business without
    being Certified?

Considering the Court we will be in front of, I don't think it will be difficult proving that ABLE, NN Int,
    and the COS, administer, control, and direct all the affairs, administration, and programs at NN TR.

This is not in a Criminal Court, but a Civil proceedings:

• Like Like x 4
  17. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Wow that is like 10 times more people than what is at the DC ORG
    • Like Like x 1
  19. peterstorm Member

20 x 30,000$ that's still a lot of money...
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Intelligence Member

Yes, it certainly is, but it paints a bleak picture. Patients are there for an average of about 3 1/2 months
    or 14 weeks approximately. It shows few new intakes and new operating costs, which are huge in the
    cold winter, (I have data on these costs). When I was there and stats were dropping, we dived into
    Emergency and Danger (they could even be ib "oubt" now. (this is serious shit there right now!!!)

The ED has been changed, NN Int was there, OSA was there yesterday, an Executive and Ethics Officer is gone recently. It's a mess right now - - worse than ever.

I'm still awaiting some financial data concerning staff pay etc. Also keeping a close eye on what
    their online propaganada is, AND what other Narconon's are doing, like Freedom Center?

If NN Int and OSA decide to save NN TR, they may do what they did in the past; send in patients
    that were scheduled to go to other Narconon's. NN Int can make this directive once they are
    instructed to do so by COS (OSA).
    • Like Like x 4
  21. Intelligence Member

A message just sent to me from my dear Friend Scooter in Australia:)

• Like Like x 2
  22. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  23. So I wonder if they are in DANGER. Does that mean Shank the Crank is doing the bypassing and handling? Not that I buy into any of that Ethics Conditions shit anymore but they do. Interesting times. Just the same, be on your guard David and take care of yourself.
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Intelligence Member

New video being uploaded right now - will post in about 30 minutes :)

Video: (Length - 9:52 Minutes)

• Like Like x 2
  25. Intelligence Member

Uploaded by Intelligenceplus on Mar 1, 2012

Leaked Emails - This document [Video] proves the involvement of the cult in the CCHR front group which they publicly and officially distance themselves from. It shows also plans to infiltrate Canadian high schools and universities. The Frank Oliver Case (previously leaked on WikiLeaks) has information of American Scientologists coming to Canada to slander and destroy Canadian psychiatrists. Also, evidence that Scientology runs front groups in Canada. CCHR president/director in Quebec, Denis Cote, lied on the media about the fact that they were never financed by Scientology. We have him trying intentionally to stop a big Scientific facility from being built in Quebec City: Neurocite (and it involves a big Scientology businessman). Aline Proulx, [dissolved Narconon Canada Executive and Narconon Trois-Rivieres ESTO Officer, warns David Edgar Love about his emails being hacked into].

• Like Like x 6
  26. Ambitious mofos, aren't they. If we stay on target, we can take 'em down.
    • Like Like x 3
  27. Intelligence Member

Part two tomorrow night - - "Goodnight" :)

• Like Like x 1
  28. Intelligence Member

I hear you! I'm being on my gaurd more than ever before right now and I'm not satisfied with
    even two credible sources now - - I try to get at least three before I write an expose artcle now.

I can't afford to fall for a set-up! I will continue to publish previously released email leaks and
    such, but in video form and with added twists. I like to do this because it initiates current Intel
    to be sent to me like the following just today;

These ^^^^^, from several sources, are but a drop in the bucket compared to the volumes that I receive EVERY day now - - so I'm being very careful indeed!
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Intelligence Member

Reading Hubbard's Manual of Justice right now! I have another one that I read often; it's called, "Department of Justice Canada",..., LOL :)

TGIF! Off for the weekend to relax and put final touches on document compilation to Canada, USA, and UK documents concerning exploitation and fraudulent misrepresentation and conspiracy. The recent decision in France, substantiates and lends credibility to where and who I am directing these evidence documents. Also, will unleash a couple more drafted book chapters to be sent to Editor asap. Was't sure if I should publish certain info before Court Trials, but I think it will be ok? Will pass by lawyers first:)

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  30. GuyFox Member

Yuck. I can think of a whole lot of more pleasant things to do than reading LRH.

Like plucking nose hair.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

kNA9OZaWxrzUq7WdokP7ug.jpg
    20 students in the largest Narconon? This is Narconon Taiwan, harbouring international failed Narconon "fugitives" (This one from Italy). Although most of them are fake clients for the picture, they got their first woman client. They used to have one or two students at one time. Now they are rather successful in getting into several prisons via Criminon, using revolving door policy to corrupt officials. They use that to recruit Narconon students. Narconon are almost kicked out of schools. But now they start to use Criminon staff to talk at schools. Game start over again.
    • Like Like x 4
  33. Intelligence Member

PeterStorm OR??? Who is this Phillip politician at 13:22 min, that is being interviewed. s he QC Parliament and still in?

• Like Like x 2
  34. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 2
  35. GuyFox Member

What's the status on the newspaper article? I'm dumbfounded.
  36. yoshiyoyo Member

u dare ask we wait till tomorrow and if not there then its time to do some magic some letters have been sent and i even called the editor in chief and they made more promises tomorrow is there last day well see if they keep there promise i got my fingers crossed but im not holding my breath.
  37. Intelligence Member

For those who have not seen this or know who the party's are:

WinkiLeaks: http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Canadian_Narconon-Scientology_connection

Jean Lariviere: COS Montreal (OSA and some other public relations post?)
    Sylvain Fournier: Was Narconon TR ED at the time.
    Marc Bernard: Was NN TR ED until just recenty.
    Rejeane Fleury: was ED of Narconon Canada [dissolved shortly after I blew]
    Aline Proulx: Was Exec of NN Canada and the ESTO Officer of NN TR.
  38. Intelligence Member

Reply from Narconon Trois-Rivieres to COS Montreal:
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Intelligence Member

You just had to ask, didn't you. Emilie is in a far away land at this very momment - - very far away:)
    She is just as pissed disappointed as us.

For now I am NOT assuming anything, but do have some thoughts and will leave it at "No Further Comment"

For now:)