Customize

Narconon Trois-Rivières in trouble!!!

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by peterstorm, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Intelligence Member

Anon will be up at 3:00am to translate into English.

The reason it wasn't in todays paper is because of some questions needing answered.
    And as the Reporter said to me, as long as he doesn't die today, the article will be tomorrow :)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Random guy Member

Way to go! Congratulations Dave!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. GuyFox Member

Hey now, don't give OSA any ideas to use audit R2-45...
  4. Intelligence Member

Just in 3 minutes ago. Editor in Chief just emailed Reporter that it is confirmed
    to be in this Thursday's newspaper. The Reporter seems over-the-top excited,..., LOL :)

Tap,...,tap,...,tap,..tap :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. Squirrel King Member

Is it thursday yet?
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Intelligence Member

I asked which FRICKEN thursday - - the reply was, "day after tomorrow,...,LOL,...,:)

• Like Like x 3
  7. xenubarb Member

Hah. Tar sand mining.
  8. xenubarb Member

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
    Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
    To the last syllable of recorded time;
    And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
    The way to dusty death.
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Intelligence Member

Ohh my gosh,..., I'm so upset today. Seems NN TR Execs and some staff are still
    warning their Friends on Facebook, that if they remain my Friends, they will be DELETED!

My only comment is; "many have been deleted over the past few weeks" - - for a group
    who promotes, "Flourish and Prosper", they do appear to be in "Chaos Mode"and sliding
    down their Tone Scale. Better be careful or DM may RPF em', without remorse,..."

• Like Like x 4
  10. yoshiyoyo Member

That`s ok ill still be your friend :)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. peterstorm Member

There is/was an RPF in Toronto.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. GuyFox Member

Any idea where exactly? We've been thinking of helping out Toronto Anons for quite some time now, this might just be the necessary motivator, you know, to visit both the shop and the gulag.
    • Like Like x 5
  13. Intelligence Member

Even after giving you a coronary yesterday and you having to change yer shorts!!! LOL :)

• Like Like x 2
  14. Intelligence Member

My Toronto Friend, Holland, I met at the Toroto raid has tons of info on the RPF they have or will have.
    Not an easy place to access, but count me in for a Raid :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Intelligence Member

OMG, I think I will be catching my 3,000th bus today when I leave work to go home.
    Six buses every day for over two years - - And I was only to be in Quebec for 3 months!!! ROFLMAO :)

• Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

Nice to hear that the article is finally coming out soon. It was a pleasure being there with you David.

-shadow
    • Like Like x 2

17. Little by Little, Narconon's crumbling, impressive work, David, thx for all u do, man......
  18. Anonymous Member

Crumbling little by little, moment by moment. This 1978 film is so "Gone with the win" that it was never released on video or DVD! Who's the lead actor?
  19. xenubarb Member

Ordinarily, I'd say 'get a motorcycle.' Great mileage and traffic handling. However, Quebec.
    Where the furniture matches the snow outside. Bus on, brother!
  20. Intelligence Member

A motorcyle in Quebec!!! NOBODY stops at ANY stop signs her - - not even buses. I lived in Mexico for
    a short time and its much safer there. VERY CRAZY DRIVERS HERE - CRAZY CRAZZZZY :)

Bus it is - - no motorcycles:)

• Like Like x 1
  21. Intelligence Member

Tp,..., tap ,..., tap,... LOL - - less than 12 hours to go :) :) :)

• Like Like x 2
  22. peterstorm Member

This is so true.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Intelligence Member

PeterStorm or any French Anons.

I just received a tip that a NN TR Graduate was arrested for quote: ".......was arrested this week in Trois-rivières as a suspect in 9 robberies since november..... "

Until I can confirm with the name, I need to confirm story is true???

I'll PM you the name PeterStorm.

24. Intelligence Member

25. yoshiyoyo Member

Its 4:am where is it?? :p i don`t have paid subscription so i prob will not to view it online
  26. Anonymous Member

The article was not published in today's edition. This is surely not the reporter's fault. The article has been written and is awaiting publication.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Random guy Member

Wainting for this!
    • Like Like x 1
  28. xenubarb Member

The key is being crazier than the other crazy bastards on the road. You oughta see me ride in Mexico. It's like Road Warrior down there, one hand on the throttle, the other on the horn button. Kind of fun, actually, in a ferocious sort of way.
  29. Intelligence Member

Have been distracted for past two weeks without noticing - - biting my tongue today,..., LOL :)

Putting more irons in the fire for rest of this week that WILL make up for lost time.

Patients is NOT one of my virtues, and I will not stop kicking ass until there is no ass to kick:)

• Like Like x 2
  30. Intelligence Member

Edit - delete - - double post :)
  31. Quentinanon Member

Whatever happened to the "world without war, crime and insanity"?
  32. Quentinanon Member

Lilly Tomlin and John Travolta? I remember seeing it in a theatre with a girlfriend. We were both bored out of our goards and left early. Really, the popcorn was more exciting.
  33. Anonymous Member

34. peterstorm Member

35. Intelligence Member

Check your PM's - - I promise you'll stop yawning - - Intel just in today :)

36. Intelligence Member

I'm getting my stitches removed next week from biting my tongue today,..., LOL :)

• Like Like x 1
  37. Chipshotz Member

• Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

Scientology happened.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. GuyFox Member

• Like Like x 3
  40. Intelligence Member

Well, I'm glad you've stopped yawning now - - that was a very fun Skype call
    with you for over one hour. My stomache is sore from laughing so long and hard,..., ROFLMAO :)

Especially chattining about the NN TR "Camel",..., LOL :)

I needed a good, long laugh,..., - - now I'm content and in BLISS:)

[IMG]

And Marc Bernard is no longer the Executive Director at NN TR - - Thesrese (spelling???) is the ED now.

Are they beginning to line up the buses,..., LOL - - waiting for more Intel leaks:)

• Like Like x 4