Customize

Narconon TR responds: July 13, 2010

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by mnql1, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Re: Narconon TR responds: July 13, 2010

Don't meet them anywhere where they could kidnap you.
  2. Intelligence Member

Re: Narconon TR responds: July 13, 2010

It's been nine months of continual document submissions to the Quebec Human Rights Commission and the Labour Relations Commission, Normes du Travail). The French/English language barroers have been somewhat "trying" at times, but we are very close to being on the same page now.

I just received some very good news this week from the Labour Relations Commission. They informed me that after reading Narconons documents and responses to my complaints, that they have enough eveidence from myself and other witnesses from all over North America, to move forward to a formal Hearing before the Commission. Here is this weeks communication to me:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thu, July 29, 2010 1:02:30 PMTR: Image numérisée de MX-M350N
    To: "dc4loves@yahoo.ca" <dc4loves@yahoo.ca>

xxxxxxxx.qc.ca_xxxxxxxxxxxkb

Hello Mr Love

I completed my investigation into your case and I have enough evidence to move your complaint to the CRT. As I have already said, you are entitled to free one of our lawyers who will represent you before the CRT and that you will call within a month or two. I'll leave the phone number (514-xxxxxxx can be reached in three weeks your lawyer, which has your file naming your file number is xxxxxxxxxxx.

I've sent your letter to your address that you have given, I scan the mail today in this case.

Good day!

xxxxxx xxxxx

Enquêteur en harcèlement psychologique et Médiateur
    1200 Boul. Chomedey, Laval, Qc, H7V 3Z3
    Bureau 810
    Tél: 450-680-xxxxextxxx
    Courriel: xxxxxxxxxxxxx.gc.ca
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PDF File: Page One (1) of Two (2).
    1z48vah.jpg
  3. Intelligence Member

Page Two (2) of Two (2).

ng359z.jpg
  4. anoninoob Member

[IMG]
  5. Anonymous Member

Excellent news!
  6. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  7. Intelligence Member

"All we want is to help people"

The director of Narconon defends his organization

by Paule Vermot-Desroches

paule.vermot-desroches@lenouvelliste.qc.ca
    Le Nouvelliste
    July 13, 2010

Quotes from Marc Bernard to Newspaper:

"....."We have a qualifications department that offers a self-correction system for our employees and it always aims to help a person improve. We all have moments of oppression in our life and we can be distracted by oppression. This is when negative things happen to us and this is why the method encourages "disconnection". This is what is taught in the writings that we work with. But never did we prevent him from communicating outside, that's ridiculous," exclaims Marc Bernard, who has never hidden the fact that the writings of L. Ron Hubbard inspire the method used by Narconon but without in any way turning Narconon into a religious recruitment centre......"
    (Thanks for confirming "Disconnection Policy Marc)

".....According to him, the only motivation that drives David Love to continue his public statements and actions is money....."
    (If it was just the money, I would be spending more time on finishing my new book. No amount of money would compensate the damages to myself and other victims who were, and are being exploited. The Government and Public need to know the real truth and it shall be revealed in Hearings and the Courts).

"....."He wants money from us, this appears clear to me. But it's important to look at what he says and what he doesn't say. His case has already been refused by the CSST [Quebec's workplace health and safety commission - Commission de la santé et de la sécurité au travail]. For the moment, there are procedures in progress, but the truth will come out in the end," believes Mr. Bernard....."
    (I refused a cash settlement from CSST. The Quebec Human Rights Commission, The Normes du Travail, (Labour Relations Board), and other Government Agencies, have much bigger 'Frying Pans" to fit the whole lot of them in at a much higher temperature)

".....As far as the accusations of psychological harassment are concerned, Marc Bernard categorically denies that David Love was in any way cut off from outside communication and cut off from contact with his family....."
    (I think Marc Bernard has completely missed the boat on this one? If he really believes that cutting me and others off from outside communication is the basis for the psychological harassment, he must be in a dream world? The evidence and expert witnesses to substantiate these allegations is going to topple the very foundations of Narconon and it's Representatives. I'm looking forward to this evidence being presented at the Hearings and the Courts. It will then be available for the Public to see and read the real truth).

".....but the truth will come out in the end," believes Mr. Bernard....."
    (I agree 100% on this statement from Marc)

Final Chapter should be edited soon ;-)
  8. Scythe Member

this is awesome. thank you dave
  9. Intelligence Member

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR="Red"]UPDATE - Government:[/COLOR]

Geeezzzz, I almost missed this email in from the Human Rights Commission. The above correspondence is from the Normes du Travail (Labour Relations Commission), but the following one is from the Quebec Human Rights Commission. They are also moving forward neck and neck with the Normes du Travail?

There has been so many several hundreds of pages submitted to these agencies that it looks like they may have mis-placed the original "Signed" complaint document. But I think there is a reason for many things that have happened in this oedeal and this little delay to submit another signed statement has worked out for the best. Much more supporting documents have been retrieved and sirted for submission. If they thought they had sufficient evidence already to proceed with a Hearing, these additional documents should slam their coffin lid loud and tight!

Email in from Government:

Fri, July 30, 2010 10:48:27 AMRép. : Re: O/Refxxxxx_09 – David Edgar Love / Narconon Trois-Rivières
    To: dc4loves@yahoo.ca

Sir,

After verification, we do not have in your file page 9 of your complaint
    signed by you. Could you please send us by mail (since we need to have
    the original of the complaint signed) the 9 pages complaint signed,
    dated, and explain to us what you are seeking for dommages. A copy of
    your signed complaint will then be submitted to the respondent party in
    order to ask them their version of facts.

The undersigned will be in vacation from August 9 to August 23 2010. If
    possible to send us this signed complaint for August 6th. If it is not
    possible, I will get it when I will be back to work.

Thank you and have a good day.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I just read this quote and I'm still laughing:

".....Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.....'”
  10. Anonymous Member

Keep up the good fight!

Legal docs, vacation stalls and all that crap is typical of many industries, projects, etc. Don't let paranoia set in and just keep doing the steps. You're right, cult is wrong and good will prevail (after the paperwork is done!)

In the meanwhile, have a great summer. Hope you're enjoying yourself!
  11. Intelligence Member

Thank you. Enjoying myself? Well that depends at how I look at all of this. I am not enjoying the stress that obviously comes from the demands from the Government investigations which require me sorting through mountains of documents that I am not the best at keeping in the best of order,,,,LOL.

But I am enjoying the satisfaction that what I am doing may help my chilgren or grandchildren and many other people avoid the deceptive claws of this evil organization. When I look at the Mcpherson morgue photos; read about Paul Schofeild's children who dies; and look at and see all the other negligent and criminal activity being done, I take some solemn joy in knowing that ALL of us Anons are doing whatever we can to help this world be rid of Evil Cults such as Scientology and it's Front Groups such as Narconon.

As a good dear friend in Australia told me one day, "David, it's not a sprint to the finish, it's a Marathon and I must pace myself or burn out...." She was so right; I did burn out a couple of times for a few days over the past nine months because of not enough sleep and not eating well, but I have since taken heed of my friends wise advice and set a comfortable, but quite aggressive pace of using their own policies of battle.

And it's very nice to feel that I am not alone in this ongoing battle. If it was not for this Anonymous Group of unwaivering people supporting me, these cases would have come to an end quite some time ago. It's simply far too much for one person alone to take on such a deceptive bunch :)

It certainly does help to know thy enemy; and to know that they think they know theirs, when I know they really don't? This does give me a "Grin of Joy....."

Cheers,
  12. Intelligence Member

13. Intelligence Member

Thanks for the up to date Legal Reference info from the Quebec Labour Standards
    Commission. It was published in 2004 and carries a powerful punch to those employers who practice any kind of harassment whatsoever in the Work environmemt.

I'll have to read the 185 page document a couple more times to absorb all of what is pertinent to this case, but quite notably, pages 82 through 87 are of interest in this case:

SCHEDULE - Labour Standards Commission
    INTERPRETATION OF THE PROVISIONS RELATING
    TO PSYCHOLOGICAL HARASSMENT
    February 2, 2004
    DIVISION V.2
    PSYCHOLOGICAL HARASSMENT

Thanks again mnql1, for this Commission Reference. I think every employer and their staff members should be required to read this document; especially when working with Patients in a Rehab Facility? There is no 'wiggle out" room for employers in this document, which is designed to safegaurd an employees human dignity and health and welfare; such as:

81.18. For the purposes of this Act, “psychological harassment”
    means any vexatious behaviour in the form of
    repeated and hostile or unwanted conduct, verbal comments,
    actions or gestures, that affects an employee’s dignity
    or psychological or physical integrity and that results
    in a harmful work environment for the employee.

A single serious incidence of such behaviour that has a
    lasting harmful effect on an employee may also constitute
    psychological harassment.

Human dignity is undermined where a person is marginalized, ostracized
    and demeaned.