Customize

Narconon TR responds: July 13, 2010

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by mnql1, Jul 13, 2010.

1. OSA Member

Re: Narconon TR responds: July 13, 2010

Charlatan.

But for your information, we have every wall covered.
    There are no places left to hide.
  2. OSA Member

David: I just checked with Int JC, and it appears there was a m/u. We forgive you! Please come back. We miss and need you, and Hubbard needs you.

A couple of papers to sign (no big deal) and we'll see this regrettable incident behind us. Marc Bernard is your terminal, please see him ASAP.

ARC,

Your friends in service
  3. Intelligence Member

what?
  4. Intelligence Member

well, i'm using my cell on a bumpy bus right now, so your post is hard to read? The only m.u. I had was the "con" in narconon. And you say marc is "terminal"? My goodnessness, who is going to be the scapegoat now? Surely not any of the other pre-clears? "come back"? Perhaps when least expected next time. Cheers. Sleep well. We have the "walls" of the internet covered;-)
  5. Intelligence Member

Once again, please excuse my ignornace, but what or who is, "Charlatan"?
  6. Intelligence Member

Your post is Funny indeed, but they already asked me to come back a couple days after I "Blew". Here is JUST ONE of the emails and text messages I received from Narconon Canada and Narconon Trois Rivieres, ... LOL.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Sun, November 1, 2009 9:50:53 PM
    Subject: Re: ETA
    Dave

Did you not receive all my text messages? I clearly explained that I have a check with the total of ALL your back pay since Friday. Remember it started with J going to try to deposit your money in your Credit Union account and the bank wouldn't do it? I have been trying to give you ALL your back pay since last Friday.
    "Come back and face the music" simply means that you would come back at the center and explain to ethics (Therese for staff) why you blew and do an ethics cycle for the upset you caused by blowing (you would probably need to do a condition for blowing). Then it would be decided if you go back in Div 6 or in another division. At this point (after the ethics cycle) would be a good point to ask for a few weeks vacation time or LOA (leave of absence) to handle personal cycles if you need to do that.

You do NOT have to sign to get your pay but if you want to quit, you need to write a note stating that you are quitting so that we can close your staff file and the reason you left.

I would appreciate it if you would text me about 30 minutes before your arrival so that I can go to NN CAN and bring you your money (I have kept the check with me in case you would have decided to pick it up on the week end).

ALSO if you decide to quit, it would be VERY OKAY to go talk to Therese about you blowing. You know very well RPEC and you don't want a wrong 3D condition to follow you in the future.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chuckle; chuckle; oops, 'Velance Wall" indentified.., LOL
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

dictionaries work and they help people :)

char·la·tan [shahr-luh-tn]
    –noun
    a person who pretends or claims to have more knowledge or skill than he or she possesses; quack.
    —Synonyms
    impostor, mountebank, fraud, fake, phony.
  8. Intelligence Member

Re: Narconon Trois-Rivières v. yourself
    Tue, November 10, 2009 4:18:14 PM
    View Contact
    To:"Houle, Marc-André (Heenan Blaikie)" <MaHoule@Heenan.ca>

Dear Sir

If Narconon Trois-Rivieres is still your client, perhaps it would help if they
    were to read some of the following in the CHARTER OF HUMAN RIGHTS
    AND FREEDOMS. There are several areas, which could be of serious
    interest to your client, in sections one through thirty nine.

.....'EDIT OUT.....'

I, David Love, herby rescind any and every written, verbal or otherwise, any
    affirmation, consent, and any and every authority for Narconon Trois Rivieres,
    or it's staff, to use any information about me or concerning me while at Narconon
    Trois Rivieres. Especially, but not limited to, anything legal, personal, and medical
    whatsoever. Sobeit whether implied or expressed consent.

Furthermore, I insist that anymore threats from staff be stopped immediately. There
    is no need for this and it is uncalled for. Further threats will be reported at once.

David Love
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had Narconon sign a Copyright Agreement on all of my written and promotional stories and materials. They removed all of these from the Internet once I sent a Demand Letter to their Law Firm.
  9. BigBeard Member

How can these people claim to be anything but Scientology when they send a note worded like this?

Without a "Tech Dictionary" it would only make sense to a $cientologist, or someone heavily trained in Scientology's loaded language structure.

I've received letters to return to a job I decided to leave. And they invariably included offers of more money, counting my time away as uncharged paid vacation, and either return to a specific position, or an offer of promotion.

Never anything about "blowing", "ethics cycles", "doing a condition", "personal cycles", or uncertainty about what position I would go back to. What a load of horse manure,

BigBeard
  10. Intelligence Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-m...d-love-interviewed-edge-about-narconon-69435/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW! WOW! WOW!

Government of Canada Responds!

Within minutes following this broadcast, emails are coming in. One from an investigator for the Canadian Government:

Fri, July 16, 2010 2:14:20 - David Edgar Love / Narconon Trois-Rivières
    From: xxxx xxxxx.qc.ca" xxxx xxxx xxxxqc.ca>Add to Contacts
    To: dc4loves@yahoo.ca

July 16, 2010
    Mr David Edgar Love
    xxxx,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Lachine (Québec)
    O/Ref.: David Edgar Love / Narconon Trois-Rivières
    Subject: Assignment of file

Dear Sir,

I would like to inform you that the file mentioned above has been assigned to me for the
    purposes of an investigation. I will contact you again as soon as possible to let you know
    what the next steps in process are.

If needed, you can contact me using the phone number below.
    Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxxxxx

Investigator
    xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even after Marc Bernard from Narconon Trois Rivieres, sends the Government his documents, including letters he asked people to sign against me, they are moving further into the investigation stage. In one letter, Narconon asked an ex-staff member to lie for them. I was sent an email confirming this from this ex-staff member. Another ex-staff member was haraased when being asked to send Narconon a letter against me. (I have a copy of it) ..:)

I guess it paid off sending the Government an additional hundred plus pages of documents two days ago to refute Narconon's lies. There are still several hundred more pages of documents yet to be filed.

I will release and post when I can.

David Love
  11. Intelligence Member

Response To Government:

Fri, July 16, 2010 3:06:31 PMRe: O/Ref.: xxxxxxx- David Edgar Love / Narconon Trois-Rivières

To: xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.qc.ca

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir

Thank you for the email message and taking the time and effort
    to investigate this matter.

I confirm receiving the attached PDF File letter.

I look forward to talking to you in the near future. I am preparing
    another package of additional documents that will assist you in
    your investigation; including, but not limited to, witnesses who
    have now come forward and documents confirming previous statements.

I trust that any statements or documents that you have thus far
    received from Narconon Trois Rivieres, Marc Bernard, should easily be
    refuted by this addition evidence and statements provided.

Sincerely

David Love
  12. Intelligence Member

This ordeal is exhausting! They only have to compile a file against me and "Dead Agent" me. I have to present a file to Government against Narconon Trois Rivieres, PLUS ALL of the Executives.

Thank God Aline Proulx showed me where these files were and gave me the keys to them when she went to another City. The dirt I have on them will stick like "Dog Shit on your shoe", what they have on me can be easily washed away. Even the lies!

So put that in your Pipe and smoke it OSA!
  13. Cudgel Member

Haven't read the whole thread, tl;dr yet, so if this point has been made I'm just reinforcing it.

Is the, ahem, lady in question a scilon? She'd say anything to stay upstat, wouldn't she?

Also, IANAL but I have experience with the U.S. rules, an affair between a subordinate and a superior CAN constitute sexual harassment here. What about Canada?
  14. Cudgel Member

If she's still in, this statement could cause her grief. If she's out, should you warn her?
  15. Intelligence Member

She is the Deputy Director of Narconon Canada and also the one who wrote me the letter the day I was hired which stated, "I am a Porcupine, but when you turn me over, I have the sweetest meat you will ever taste"

There was NO Affair! Only continued sexual harassment every day with letters far more expicit than the afore said one. Does that "clear" it up enough for you?

Yes, that is the law in Canada. Very powerful law: The Quebec Human Rights Commission has the most powerful Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms in all of North America, they state. Above the Canadian Charter. Quebec is distinct. I'm not from Quebec and much of the communications here are in French, so I'm having one hell of at time in some cases.

To put it quite simple: "they are screwed"!
  16. Lorelei Member

Wow. Gross, inappropriate, AND weird. I don't know why you weren't immediately turned on, David. She sounds like a winner.
  17. Triumph Member

&quot;I am a Porcupine, but when you turn me over, I have the sweetest meat you will ever taste&quot;

nightbreed_shunasassi.jpg

this fits the mental picture..I have of that statement...scary
  18. Anonymous Member

Anybody Else use SuperAntiSpyware?

the name's lame I know, but if it just aint the best i tried out yet.

I found out about it after a friend whined about his PC being overly infected...wich it was, it'S like deliberatelly falling for all the tricks in the book. he had fake toolbars, fake anti-virus, he probably clicked every link on the internet, and i bet he dled .exe from filesharing programs.

While the Avast anti-virus i installed him took care of almost all of them, he was still stuck with a nasty toolbar, wich i couldn't disable neither, desactivating it in the Iexplore options didn't work, removing it from starting at all through msconfig.exe didn't work. so i searched the web for a solution and various tech forums recomended Superantispyware.

Not only did it remove the toolbar, but it also caught several viruses Avast already had dealt with, only this time it didn't keep comming back, i guess when avast caught them the 1st time, they hide elsewhere, or an inert backup was hiding until reboot.

tl;dr
    SuperntiSpyware is awsome, updated, and easy interface to use, a must have for your average technology-impaired.
  19. JohnnyRUClear Member

Well, if an unknown user account here vouches for it, it's gotta be legit.
  20. Anonymous Member

That sounds lovely.

For some odd reason I was was thinking turtles.
  21. Anonymous Member

or you can just search for feedback on the net for it.
    or if you ask really nicely i'll say who I am.

i hope i don't need to remind people to never take anything here at face value
  22. anonhuff Member

I've never heard of this program and was suspicious but it's on trusted/recommeded lists at cnet and spywarewarrior so I wouldn't have issues running it if I needed a plan b for what I usually run.

I think it was your prolonged story about your friend with a lot of vagueness, and no links to reviews, nor statements such as mine above which could be fact checked for accuracy.

dox or gtfo mentality is good, keep it in mind when posting and reading :)
  23. JohnnyRUClear Member

My comment was mostly tongue-in-cheek. Obviously, an anonymous post full of vague details is not to be trusted on its face; hopefully that doesn't even need to be said -- but, having said it, it's also stupid to assume that the info is bogus... and there's probably also no need to say that. So, yeah, just having you on a bit. :)
  24. OTBT Member

I've used Superantispyware a couple times to help clean out other people's infected computers (running Windows XP). It has an odd interface, but it's legitimate anti-malware software, and it worked for me. Normally, I would suggest Spybot Search&Destroy and AdAware first, but if those don't work completely, Superantispyware should help.

Windows XP Cleaning Procedure - MajorGeeks Support Forums

|MG| SUPERAntiSpyware 4.40.1002 Final Download
  25. Intelligence Member

Doing another Virus Scan and Defrag, but.............

26. The Lushster Member

Did he say that a guy in 2007 went on a shooting spree in the name of anon? I was under the impression that anonymous , in relation to the COS "started"in 2008
  27. Intelligence Member

Marc refers to a shooting spree?

How about we go to Narconon Trois Riviers and refer to guns and a death of an ex-student who was living with the Narconon Legal Liason? Just down the road from Narconon, there is an apartment comlex where abot 4 units are rented by employees from Narconon Trois Rivieres. Most of them rent by ex-students and other staff members. There are/were two co-habitating in each one. Each couple met at Narconon and were living together.

There were Ethics Officers, Registrar, Legal Liason, Qualifications, and students. Parties were common.

One of these cocaine and alcohol parties got out of hand and a gun was passed over the balcony to an ex-student. He shot himself in head and died There was police investigation and Narconon hushed it up. Bad PR.

Over the past few months I have dug up most of the story. Here is one of many emails I received, that relates to the story. This person writing me was the Legal Liason, the dead guys girlfriend and they had a child together. She no longer works there and sent me many emails:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

David Love May 15 at 9:00pm Hi xxxxxx....... I was at a protest and in meetings most of the day and after reviewing some of the x,000 or more pages of documents we have, and the other reports and information concerning xxxxx. Your version of the events do not match?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    xxxxx xxxx May 16 at 8:31am Report
    Hi Dave,
    I don't see how my version of things with xxxxx would not match since I am the one who told NN what happened to him. I have seen xxxxx liability formula ( about him stating that he was working with the police or not). It was put in my basket because I was refusing to talk to him. i don't have a copy of tat obviously but it would be on file at the center...............etc, etc.................."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxx xxxxx May 16 at 8:53am Report
    Hi, Me again.
    I just thought of something else. When I heard from xxxxxx the story about xxxxxxxx having guns and then xxxxx xxxxx calling me about the police showing up at his work with a picture of xxxxxx, I called them to see if they had found him because I was scared............etc......etc.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have other emails from more ex-staff, but here you have a situation where guns are in an apartment complex where there are cocaine and alcohol parties by the Narconon staff and ex-students.

Ethics, Overts and Withholds??? Doesn't look like this part of the Narconon Program did much good for this group of partiers?

This death could have been prevented and a little boy would not have to go grow up through life without his Dad.

There is a letter in my file at Narconon, where I suggested Narconon get their Ethics in before going after the students for theirs.

Perhaps Marc should read it?
  28. Intelligence Member

Will Marc Bernard respond to the Radio Show or is he too busy with bigger fish to fry?

Recording of David Love and Marc Bernard on Easter Friday:

03:29 DL: Okay. Well, I'm sure... I'm sure you're aware of what's coming up, or some of it that's coming up. I've... Well, come on, Marc
    03:35 MB: I keep track of certain things, but I got much bigger fish...
    03:37 DL: But there's other people came in to keep track of this for you, right?
    03:41 MB: Of course, but I have other things to do...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Better get a bigger frying pan, Marc; the Media is heating it up for you, ...., LOL
  29. Intelligence Member

I email most of my dox to a safe email account, then I forward these files from that account to another private one. That should be safe enough eh'?
  30. Intelligence Member

Hoping There is Another one Like This: ?
    Toronto Star (Mar. 1983): "Police storm Scientology headquarters seize records"

More than 100 Ontario Provincial Police officers charged out of three chartered buses yesterday to raid the Church of Scientology's Yonge St. headquarters.

Wearing orange armbands and bearing a battering ram, sledgehammers, axes, tape recorders and cameras, police raced to seize documents in the building — the controversial church's Toronto and national head office.

Police loaded boxes of documents into a truck parked outside shortly after 9 last night.

In a terse two-page statement, police said the massive raid, which began at mid-afternoon, followed a two-year secret investigation of the organization's alleged involvement in:

Tax fraud against the federal and provincial governments;

Cheating of consumers by "misrepresentations" of Scientology courses offered to the public;

"A conspiracy to commit indictable offences by Scientology where perceived necessary to protect the interests of Scientology."

"I think it's a little bit ludicrous," Scientology spokesman Bob Dobson-Smith said. "I'm actually in shock. I don't believe this is happening."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Believe it! It will happen eventually; and sooner than you think ;-)

I trust "Round Two" will not be far away?
  31. Anonymous Member

MB in two years?
    bhkim9.jpg
  32. Intelligence Member

Message just in?

Just Received this Facebook Friend Request? Anyone ever heard of this Group? Legit? Tx.

I'm just being extra cautious.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XXXX XXXXJuly 18, 2010 at 6:05pm

FACEBOOK:
    Re: Friends?
    YES WE ARE AN ELITE GROUP OF BONE CLAN MEMBERS WHO RUN AND UNDERGROUND MOVEMENT AGAINST THE DEGENERATE SCUM SCIENTOLOGISTS KNOWN AS NARCANON
  33. Re: Narconon TR responds: July 13, 2010

Now that’s typical of Scientologists, accusing others of what they do themselves, see Scientologists ordered/induced to kill themselves.

When I posted this I hadn’t read the whole thread and I now know dealing with abuse in Narconon is the priority. Despite this in future if Anonymous is accused of encouraging suicide you have the dox about how far Scientology encourages or pressures suicide.
  34. AnonyMary Member

What is the group name?

I would ignore it. They spelled Narconon wrong, lol
  35. Intelligence Member

Will see who his Friends are first> If I don't like, I will delete him? I've already got some enemies on my Facebook now, so one more snooper would hardly hurt.., LOL,...........

I leave them on for a reason ;-)
  36. Intelligence Member

Another message just in! Interesting?

FACEBOOK

July 18, 2010 at 6:30pm
    Re: Friends?
    YES WE WANT TO GO TO THE MEDIA I HAVE LIKE 10 EX STUDENTS THAT WILL STAND BY MY SIDE TO TAKE THEM DOWN... WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK AND TO MAKE SURE THEY STOP ROBBING OTHER PEOPLE WITH THIS SCAM

Did a little digging. Too Strange for me,.......for now? Too hidden away.
  37. JohnnyRUClear Member

The misspelling of Narconon is a big red flag for me, as well as the all caps, but that's me. Plenty of illiterate aspies running around; don't wanna be a hater. Might be legit.

Your protestation about "too strange" is another red flag though. If they're for real, you should be able to communicate with many of them, not just the one all-caps spaz. If you can't, I would definitely not trust this.
  38. Intelligence Member

Thanks. I agree 100%. He is very difficult to communicate with. He knows my email address; it's all over the internet, but seems to restrict to Facebook.

I don't and won't trust him............, not for now anyway. And if he is legit, and I know it for sure, then we will see...?

Besides, I have my own Trusted ex-students and staff willing to come forward when needed.
  39. Intelligence Member

I can't seem to save or "copy paste:" the Facebook chats, so I just take photos of the screen? I wonder if there is a way to copy-paste?
  40. Re: Narconon TR responds: July 13, 2010

Haver you got good antivirus software?