Customize

Narconon TR responds: July 13, 2010

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by mnql1, Jul 13, 2010.

1. JohnnyRUClear Member

Re: Narconon TR responds: July 13, 2010

I lol'd.
  2. JohnnyRUClear Member

David:

GO TO BED
  3. Intelligence Member

Oh', that picture of the sailor guy behind him is in every executive office. I didn't know who the hell it was when I got there, but I found out he was the one who "Relapsed" the most times as a Drug Addict and Alcoholic and he died a Drug Addict with anti-psychotic drugs in his body and blood at his death. Amirite?

13.5 Billion dropped into Volcanoes and Blown Up by Hydrogen Bombs? "Are you friggin kidding me." That's what I said to myself when I watched a video on this info just a few days before I escaped Narconon. I don't understand how anybody who is rational or reasonable; in their right mind; could EVER believe such a story. Especially when written by a science fiction, drug addicted, delusional, science fiction writer? WTF is wrong with these people???
  4. Intelligence Member

Oh' geezzz....BUSTED! You caught me still up...., LOL.

I was upset when I first read Marc calling me a liar, but now I'm "pumped and excited" that he has once again shot himself in the foot.

Alright....alright.....alright.......goodnight all. Have a good noght......I mean morning......, LOL ... ;-)
  5. Intelligence Member

What a marathon this is. Are we there yet? Nope, but do have tiny peak of probable outcome? We're going to "kick it up a notch" and see if there is anymore room in "foot-mouth"?
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

I hear those are b& in Oz.
  7. Intelligence Member

NARCONON is SCIENTOLOGY - Correlation.

For more than eights months, I have stated that Narconon is Scientology; thus I have set a course to prove what to many is obvious, but to others seemed far reaching. But I have found that the correlation between these two entities are so dependant, that they mirror the life's blood in a parent and their offspring. The blood type and DNA is predictable.

Directors, executives and their representatives of Narconon, other Front Groups, and Scientology use and abide by the same "Tech." They can not and must not drift away or sway from the "Tech" or policies as written by L. Ron Hubbard. There are dire consequences for doing so.

I have researched and written countless pages on this correlation and will begin to expose the real and true facts, which will stand the test. For Narconon's representatives to quote:
    "We are not a religious propaganda centre or whatnot", will be refuted and the cover of lies exposed for what they are.

This is going to be laborious, but will prove without a shadow of a doubt, that Narconon is Scientology.

I have volumes of Scientology reference books and the knowledge I gained while at Narconon as a patient and as a Course Room Supervisor, Registrar, and Graduate Officer; as well as numerous documented interviews with high ranking Executives from Narconon Trois Rivieres, Narconon Canada, Narconon International, and ABLE Canada.

I will demonstrate how the Narconon Program, for all intents and puposes, is a recruiting facility and front group for the Church of Scientology. There is no doubt.

Since I have first hand, extensive experience with "The Tone Scale", which very few students from Narconon see or have been victimized from, I will begin here and then work through and submit the evidence that speaks for itself, from all eight Narconon Program Books.

I was amazed at the incomprehensible techniques used by Narconon, as a cure for the vulnerable addicts and alcoholics who are exploited through these deceitful practices. I trust you will find this as interesting as I did?

(Perhaps the Mods would like to start a new thread with this?)
  8. JohnnyRUClear Member

You know you can do that on your own, right?
  9. BigBeard Member

Since threads relating to this issue keep sprouting up, how about the mods set up a long over due "Situation Room" for NarCONon and get all these threads in one place??

Please.

BigBeard
  10. Intelligence Member

I'm sorry, but I'm not very experienced in how to do this and would rather let someone do it who knows what they are doing? I don't want to screw it up :)

I need some advice or help with moving the photo from post #18 on here, to this next reply box.....or do I need to scan the photo again?

There was a group of people standing on the deck when Marc Bernard yelled something down to me: ".....we are going to turn the marrow in your spine into solid bone....."

This is important to me because it is directly related to the two days of grueling "Tone Scale Drills" I was subject to at the end of their program. It deals with SOUL CRACKING or SOUL HACKING, as some call it. We used the term "Cracked" quite often when referring to the Patients/Students. No "CRACK"; no Case Gain.

These "Tone Scale Drills" robbed me of my emotions, so that I would be able to speak for Narconon, (PR), and "Handle" media, once trained to do so.

Crazy, very disturbing stuff! When I was standing, facing Narconon on Saturday, the memories flashed vividly back, matching my diarized notes. It was aweful.
  11. Anonymous Member

Dear Intelligence,

membership in Anonymous offers many privileges, and does not come with many responsibilities, but there is one salient factor you left out of this message, that must be complied with immediately, under threat of expulsion from our exalted company.

886870_great_tit.jpg
    OR GTFO
  12. Intelligence Member

"Tone Scale Drills - 1"

Out of more than 100 - 150 patients/students I met at Narconon Trois Rivieres, not one of them had been subject to these "Tone Scale Drills", as I had. Some students took the mini Tone Scale Course", at an extra cost above their $23,000 intake program fee and recieved a Certificate for doing so, but the "Tone Scale Drills" are quite different and extensive.

I sat in a chair, faced by an experienced Staff Member, (scientologist), for two days. There was a different person each day. I had to become an "Actor" and "Nail" each Tone exactly as required. I was drilled and taught to mimic or pattern, the exact acceptable Tone Scale Range.

I was taught and drilled to create any emotion I needed or wanted to exibit at any given time.
    There is reason why they wanted this, but I will post another photo and emails, to support these comments and facts
  13. Intelligence Member

I'm not sure what you are talking about, but if I offended someone or posted something I should not have, I apologize. I have removed the questioned quote.

To me, Carole Pelland was a "sweetie" and very nice to me. It was NOT meant to be demeaning, nor an attack upon her.

Sorry.
  14. JohnnyRUClear Member

It's easy enough.

Above this thread, toward the top of the window, is the "path" to this thread (its location within the hierarchy of "places" within the WWP forum). It looks like this:

ss1wm.jpg

Click the last bit of that -- "Media". It will take you to the Media "place" within the WWP forum. You can then scroll down and see the various threads there, including this one. (Seeing this thread listed there will confirm for you that you are in the right place to start another thread about the same kind of thing.)

Then just click on "New Thread":

ss2r.jpg

Go to post 18, right-click the image, and choose "Copy image address" (or whatever; the exact wording will vary depending on your browser). Then create/edit a post and click on the image button ([IMG]) just above the editing box. Paste the link from your clipboard to the blank which will appear (it will have "http://" in it already; you'll want to replace that with your link, since your link will have that in it already too and you don't want it twice).

That should do it.
  15. Intelligence Member

Geezz. I must have pissed somebody off? I had to shut my desk top down. Virus got through and infected 4 files. This happened once before and it was a nightmare for 3 days. I'm on my cell right now.
  16. Anonymous Member

Its a meme, and memes on the internet are very important.

[IMG]

explanation:
    The picture of birds is of a particular type of bird.
    Its a euphemism.

But when you post comments like the one you did regarding that very "sweetie" person, the internets response is that you MUST post something in response, or do what the following ED article recommends.

GTFO - Encyclopedia Dramatica
  17. Re: Narconon TR responds: July 13, 2010

how many gears do you have anyway?

stay safe :)
  18. Intelligence Member

All I am allowed to say at this very moment is: "We are changing into one big International gear in a few minutes from now."

Another card is being played to Expose the lies and fraud. Hang on :)

Thank you all.......Anons.

We are PRESSING forward into Charted Territory, with the "Shit Storm" in site.

You're the best.

PS. I'm NOt For Sale, Mr. Marc Bernard!
  19. Intelligence Member

I need some advice. Where are you Major Boyle?

I'm using AVG Anti Virus, plus Anti Malware for protection, but a window keeps popping up which states I have been invected. The Logo looks Exactly like AVG, but is Named "Resident Sheild?" It's asking me to click on the remove Virus button? Something does not add up???

I also received an unknown email which I have not opened, which looks strange to me.

I had to remove a Worm, a Keystroke Logger, and a Trojan Horse after picking up my computer from Narconon. I took photos of my screen that showed when my computer was accessed. It was between Oct28 and Nov3rd when I had left Narconon and went back and picked it up?

Comments or advice? Thank you.
  20. BLiP Member

FIFY
  21. Intelligence Member

Oh boy? I'm think I'm a little more bald and gray since this earlier post,.....LOL

I since received a PM which said it was just a kind of joke; but I didn't know it was. At the same time, I had a virus warning within two minutes of the post. I thought I was under attack.....AGAIN! I shut everythind down right away and used my cell Browser.

I had somebody waiting for on Skype; very important Expose call and he was getting pisseed at me. I can smile and laugh now, but it wasn't funny at the time.

I wish I knew all your guys terminology. I am from the 1950' - 1960's terminology:
    Far Out - Cool - Groovy - Peace and all that Ol' stuff from my hippy days. Now my children say: "That's Sick Dad or Phat....or some other thing that I didn't know what the heck they were talking about......, LOL.

Then I had to learn and understand that friggin Scientology Lingo. What a chore that was?

And now I've obviously MUST learn your guys CHAN LINGO, so that I don't have a heart attack next time. I'm trying to learn as fast as I can :)

Thanks for helping to set my mind at ease about the post where I thougt I had posted a Mistake.

Cheers........
  22. OTBT Member

Try this free online scan. It's pretty simple, and it effectively cleans out viruses, trojans, etc. I've used it several times before to clean up other people's infected computers:

Free Online Virus Scan | BitDefender Online Scanner

Alternately, this is far more complicated, thorough and time consuming, but it works, provided you follow every single step - no shortcuts:

READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide - MajorGeeks Support Forums
  23. anonhuff Member

seconding this as safe and easy to use
  24. Anonymous Member

for what it's worth (original poster here)
    I mistook you for someone much younger, and more familiar with internet culture. While there are threads (and subforums) on WWP better suited to trolling, belligerent humor and mock personal attacks, this thread is not one of them. If I keep going, I'll probably find myself flatlined in the cardiac ward too...
  25. Intelligence Member

Perjury?

Reports have come in from people being asked to contribute to Dead Agenting me. They asked some wrong people who reported it to me right away. They even asked one person to lie to cover up some truths. This is Crazy!

I guess I was just ignorant of what lengths they will go to in destroying my credibility. We're going to catch them in these lies and intimidation to coerce witnesses and tampering with justice.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Additional document sending time :)
  26. Intelligence Member

Thanks. I'm 58 years old. Many of the students/patients at Narconon called me Dad or Doctor Love,.... LOL They were like my kids and I cared about them the same way :)

Thanks for taking me as someone much younger; I do feel young and have the energy of a young guy sometimes. But only sometimes,.... LOL
  27. Intelligence Member

OTB and Anonhuff:

Thanks for your help :)
  28. Zak McKracken Member

Thirding.

[STRIKE]But one other thing:
    many websites selling crappy (useless or actually harmful) antivirus programs, DO send out banner advertisements with popup windows that say scary things about viruses on your computer (that don't exist. Its fake) in an effort to trick you into clicking on the ad, and buying their product.

If the virus warning came from a program that you installed and which you trust- possibly legit. If it came out of the blue as a message from a program you've never heard of, and particularly if it contained emotionally loaded language, poor grammar or misspellings- it may have been pure bullcrap (and you might not have any sort of virus at all).

This site has some pointers on how to recognize fake "warnings" and distinguish them from real ones:
    Technology Goes to College: How to Recognize a Fake Virus Alert Message

The following are some examples of bogus "alerts". If you get one, its probably just some jerk trying to make a buck. Ignore them like you would panhandlers.[/STRIKE]

Edit:
    Nevermind.

Sounds like you know what you're doing, and sounds like its probably a "for real" virus or similar.
    Good luck. :(
  29. Major Boyle Member

There are a number of programs that install entries into your registry so they can reactivate themselves after cleaning.

The solution is to download malware bytes or some other cleaning program. Then boot your machine in safe mode. Install and run malware bytes. Then run a registry cleaner to clean the registry out.

I've switched to using Linux and I don't have these problems because Linux is much tougher for a virus to infect than Windows.
  30. Anonymous Member

^^This!

You may have to download malware bytes onto a jump drive on another computer, because the 'virus' will not let you download it onto your infected computer.
  31. Intelligence Member

Thu, July 15, 2010 1:59:33 AM<Chantal.Lachapelle@cnt.gouv.qc.ca>
    To: Marie Dominique <Marie.Dominique@cdpdj.qc.ca>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JULY 15, 2010

David Edgar Love

Dear Marie Dominique and Chantel Lachapelle,

Quebec Human Rights Commission and Normes du Travail

Please excuse me writing this email to you both at the same time, but the
    information would be the same to both of you and I must conserve time.

I have information that Mr. Marc Bernard is "Dead Agenting" me, by requesting
    letters be written against me in support of Narconon. One was to xxxxxxx xxxxxx
    and the other to xxxxxxx xxxxxxx

"Dead Agenting" means:

Dead Agent means: to spread malicious lies and rumors about Scientology critics or organization, in an attempt to so thoroughly discredit them that everyone concerned will be disgusted with them, and not listen to the information they have to give about the cult.

If there will be a long-term threat, you are to immediately evaluate and originate a black PR campaign to destroy the person's repute and to discredit them so thoroughly that they will be ostracized.» — L. Ron Hubbard, 30 May 1974, "Confidential - PR Series 24 - Handling Hostile Contacts/Dead Agenting"

«This is correct procedure: (1) Spot who is attacking us. (2) Start Investigating them promptly for FELONIES or worse using our own professionals, not outside agencies. (3) Double curve our reply by saying we welcome an investigation of them. (4) Start feeding lurid, blood, sex, crime actual evidence on the attackers to the press.» — L. Ron Hubbard, 25 February 1966,

It was the policy of Hubbard and the Church of Scientology throughout this time, to use the law to " attack" and "harass" its enemies by bringing frivolous lawsuits against them. Hubbard himself ordered lawsuits to be brought against Flynn and his clients. These lawsuits were brought without any concern as to whether they were meritorious or not, the whole purpose was to "bury" Flynn in these suits. The filing of these suits was to be very highly publicized by our public relations people so that Flynn's reputation in the community would be further harmed.

Narconon Trois Rivieres declared me, David Love, an ENEMY on my FACEBOOK WALL:

Extracts from the ruling of the Supreme Court in Canada in Hill v. Church of Scientology, file no. 24216, 20 February and 20 July 1995

"192 In this case, there is ample evidence upon which the jury could properly base their finding of aggravated damages. The existence of the file on Casey Hill under the designation 'Enemy Canada' was evidence of the malicious intention of Scientology to 'neutralize' him. The press conference was organized in such a manner as to ensure the widest possible dissemination of the libel. Scientology continued with the contempt proceedings although it knew its allegations were false. In its motion to remove Hill from the search warrant proceedings, it implied that he was not trustworthy and might act in those proceedings in a manner that would benefit him in his libel action. It pleaded justification or truth of its statement when it knew it to be false. It subjected Hill to a demeaning cross-examination and, in its address to the jury, depicted Hill as a manipulative actor."

Toronto Globe and Mail (1974): "Probe of religious sect’s practices sought by ex-members" by John Marshall

The most recent development — a strange reverse twist — is anonymous circulation of a Photostat of what purports to be a document outlining a scheme wherein the McLeans pretend to defect so they can give false information to publications that could then be sued for libel.
    If accepted, it would destroy the McLean’s credibility. What it doesn’t say is that the documents they have, some duplicated in the Calgary files, are also bogus.

Gerry Armstrong--Scientology's Black Propaganda and Black Ops

Operation Clambake present: Dead Agenting in Scientology

Graham E. Berry: "An Introduction To Scientology's Corruption of the United States Government and Its Legal System"

Supreme Court of Canada - Decisions - Hill v. Church of Scientology of Toronto
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could send you thousands of pages of the practices which Narconon and it's representatives
    will use to convince you that I am a liar. Please do not believe these lies and allow me to Refute any and all allegations they submit to you against my Credibility.

I have additional witnesses who have come forward following the recent Media releases

and exposure of the Harassments and Exploitations. I also have additional documents

that I would like to submit to substantiate the aforesaid. Ex-staff members are shedding

their fears and ex-patients who have experienced this Exploitation are stepping forward.

One recent one from an ex-staff member: (July 11, 2010)

Anyone who says narconon is not related to scientology is lying. I worked there after I finished the program for a short time and I cleaned out a closet with thousands of dollars worth of books that were scientology based. Also while in toronto a little while ago I went into the church for something to do. The man I talked too was more than ... See Morefamiliar with the propgram and people who work there. Dave is an incredible human being. He was like a second father to me while I was in the program and afterwards. Stay strong Dave and keep the good fight. I'm behind you completley. But u know that
    July 11 at 3:27am · Like

Marc Bernard, Narconon Trois Rivieres, just quoted this in a Newspaper interview on July 13, 2010:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/narconon-tr-responds-july-13-2010-a-69291/

"However, with supporting written documents, Marc Bernard states that there was never any sexual harassment, but rather an affair between Mr. Love and a woman who is part of Narconon's management."

"As far as the accusations of psychological harassment are concerned, Marc Bernard categorically denies that David Love was in any way cut off from outside communication and cut off from contact with his family."

Please read the above entire article and statements made by Marc Bernard?

Scientology in Canada

The Queen v. Church of Scientology of Toronto, et al.

I understand you may feel like you're up against a formidable oppenent with Heenan
    and Blaike as their Law Firm and the millions of dollars they might use to fight
    this case, but please don't let this intimidation prevent you from justice.

I am a small fish in this sea of conflict. Please think of all the other people who
    have been harassed and exploited and intimitated by Narconon - Scientoloy and
    it's representatives. The health and welfare of the public is at stake. If they are
    permitted to continue with their questionable treatment of the vulnerable and
    handicap, many will suffer.

There are many people, including expert witnesses, willing to step forward and
    provide evidence and testimony which would precipitate conviction against
    Narconon Trois Rivieres and it's representatives. Please just ask for further
    and additional information.

Even the Ombudsman, Raymonde Saint-Germain and Lise Thériault,
    Minister for Social Services gave a Media interview on July 11, 2010 concerning
    the quality of Rehab treatment centers and the exploitation of the vulnerable.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/quebec-cleaning-up-private-detox-centres-69280/

Thank you taking the time to read all of this. Please contact me for further information.

Sincerly

David Edgar Love
  32. Anonymous Member

HARPOONS ^^^^^^^^^^^^
  33. OTBT Member

I use Kaspersky pro anti-virus, and it's just about bulletproof, in my experience. I've also used BitDefender pro in the past, also very good. Can't stand f%ck*ng Norton ant-virus, it's horrid.

Anyway, David, it sounds like you indeed have virus / trojan / assorted nasties on your hard drive. If you need help, please PM me and let me know, I'll try to help out however I can. But try the Bitdefender free scanner first. You might need to delete Windows System Restore files if the same bugs keep coming back.
  34. Intelligence Member

Ok, thank you. I appreciate your help very much. But I'm very tired right now; up for past 20 hours writing and in interviews.

I'm going to bed and try to shut my own "Mind - Hard Drive" down to a crawl..LOL

You guys are Awesome Anons!

Good night All :)
  35. Intelligence Member

Mission Accomplished! Next Battle Plan hanging on Wall ;-)
  36. Intelligence Member

Thanks. I Love Gravey Too ;-)
  37. Schizomuch Member

lmao
  38. Anonymous Member

Which wall?

--OSA
  39. Intelligence Member

On bus, on cell. Peterstorm and ron rubber; did u find that info in french tr yet on nn canada? Re: business license. How about the first step info on them in quebec city? I will try to make it sat in montreal? Cheers.
  40. Anonymous Member

I hope you are making back ups of all files, information, emails and the rest on to DVDs, a virus now is not good. :(