Customize

Narconon - Success Rate Fraud Conspiracy - Dox

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Intelligence Member

Re: Narconon - Success Rate Fraud Conspiracy - Dox

Awesome info! Thanks :)
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

4. Intelligence Member

5. BigBeard Member

What is "continued to measure" supposed to mean? Are they having them come in for regular drug tests to monitor their drug free status? Or are they just responding to a survey, with no way to make sure it's being answered honestly? And "three or four graduates" out of how many?

On it's face, this statement is meaningless. Especially if it's being used as the basis for generating statistics of any kind.

BigBeard
  6. Anonymous Member

This is a continuation of Part III-4a - Statement of Program Service and Accomplishments;

4a (Code ) (Expenses $ 4 ,671 ,425 including grants of $ 841 ,200 )(Revenue $
    DRUG REHABILITATION. NARCONON INTERNATIONAL ("NARCONON") HEADS AN EXTENSIVE NETWORK OF NON-PROFIT OR CHARITABLE PUBLIC SUBSTANCE ABUSE REHABILITATION AND EDUCATION CENTERS ACROSS THE WORLD.
    IN 2008 THE NARCONON REHABILITATION NETWORK SPANNED 5 CONTINENTS AND CONSISTED OF 57 RESIDENTIAL PROGRAMS, PROVIDING A TOTAL OF 1,752 BEDS, AS WELL AS 7 OUT-PATIENT FACILITIES. OVER THE PAST YEAR 3,555 INDIVIDUALS TOOK PART IN ITS REHABILITATION PROGRAM WORLDWIDE. CONTINUING ITS POLICY OF PERFORMING ROUTINE OUTCOME MONITORING OF
    (continued on Schedule 0)

Apparently 3,555 individuals took part in the program and according to their policy they monitored 3 individuals for a year.
    Not sure how they can claim a 70% success rate or better if they only monitor 3 individuals out of 3,555.
  7. Intelligence Member

I know what you mean. There statements are meaningless and ambiguous.

We're getting very close now to releasing the actual numbers of patients who were "doing well", not doing well, and those who could not be contacted. It will be a comprehensive and detailed Expose of hundreds of Narconon Patients.

I have their computer data, complimented by further studies and reports from ex-students over the past several months.

These statements and reports will not be "meaningless", but rather an Expose of their Fraud and Conspiracy to Commit Fraud. I hope it stands as a Legitimate and Credible Report for all world wide governing authorities to prevent Narconon, ABLE, and Scientology from using inflated Success Rate Statistics ever again in their website and brochure promotions and advertising.
  8. Intelligence Member

Will Start New Thread Soon - "Narconon Dangers and Health Risks".

The Complaints and Reports are nearly all done for the Quebec Region in reference to the False Success Rate frauds and conspiracies to commit fraud. Just one more submission to the Quebec College of Physician and the Ombudsman.

I think I'll start a separate thread for the "Narconon Dangers and Health Risks". We will be using photos, video, ex-patient statements, ex-staff statements, physician statements, health board statements, recent email stories in, and credible eye witness acounts of the Treatment Regimes at Narconon Trois-Rivieres by unqualified and negligent staff members and Executives.

Although the success rate fraud Expose is very important to keep vulnerable victims away from Narconon first and foremost, it is also imortant for the dangers and health risk Expose.

Noteably, to Expose Dangers and Health Risks of Vulnerable and Exploiited Patients who attend Narconons for their suffering illness of addiction.

I'm going to stick my neck out on this one and "Blow the Whistle" as loud as I can, without compromising the confidential identity of Patients.

I will not only report in detail about the Niacin dangers and suffering at Narconon Trois-Rivieres, but also the Staff member sexual abuses upon Patients and at least one death. Still waiting for one report on the other death. We have enough supporting statements from ex-staff members to proceed with these stories now.

Dox will be posted soon in the New Thread.

David Love
  9. Anonymous Member

Great, great thread. Wishing you lots of luck and success, Intelligence!
  10. genoramix Member

FUCKING THIS!!^^^^
  11. Intelligence Member

Just For Laughs,...., LOL - at my "day job today this morning.

I guess that little wee Press Release, (http://www.coffetoday.com/canada-drug-rehab-centers-beware-of-false-success-rate-claims-901890/), about "Buyer Beware" is causing a little stir. One of my email in accounts started filling up early this morning.

Then I had to use the washroom at work :)

So I'm sitting in the washroom in deep though when my cell phone rings. How embarassing indeed. It was a Reporter who began asking me questions while I was sitting there.,..., LOL

I guess one of the employees overheard my answers to the reporter and he said to me, "David, they are going to put a hit out on you,.....,that organization must be very angry at you?" "What kind of place did you work in?"

I just gave him some web links and smiled.

My boss knew what was going on and let me go home early.

So I'm off work early today;back home, and "writing up a storm" :)

I'm a "happy camper" getting ready for a protest in Montreal tomorrow. Should be fun.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An Ol' Irish Quote:“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”.
  12. Intelligence Member

Oh' this is not good! Storm just took out our city power. On cell phone browser now. Cold, uncooked supper in oven. Lol :-* . Can't see lap top key board, but finished doc using dragon naturally speaking. Hope power comes back on soon; cell bat low, lol.
  13. HellRazor Member

When I lived in Montreal, the power used to go out every other time there was a thunderstorm.
  14. Anonymous Member

How curious!
    When I lived in a thunderstorm the power used to go out every time we passed over Montreal!
  15. Intelligence Member

16. Intelligence Member

17. Intelligence Member

Nearly ready to release part one of False Success Rate to media. Will include misleading and deceptive web sites that lure unsuspecting and vulnerable patients into their cult compound.

They wanted to publish yesterday, but I said no; I'm waiting for verfification and one more doc.

Very soon:)
  18. Intelligence Member

Very Sad. A friend just contacted me. They were at NN TR when I was there and has relapsed and his GF/BF also who was there. He should be ok, but it's upsetting.

Success Rate falling lower every day!
  19. Intelligence Member

Just got off line from our chat. Very upsetting and brought back a lot of memories of being there with this person. A very young person who liked to chat; lots of hugs when they were sad and having a tough time. I thought they had a good chance when I was there.

I don't want to say too much and give away the identity, but I'm really upset and pissed at how this person was conned and treated.

This IS why.
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Intelligence Member

Narconon Success Rate dox - Final calculations are complete and ready for submission.

We ARE ready to present findings to government.

The Success Rate is Low and Conspiracy high.
  22. subgenius Member

Always good to boil it down to something anyone can understand.
  23. Intelligence Member

Yes, that's what's been done. We've kept the Summary Report simple, with precise
    calculations and documented exhibits to back it up.

There is no wiggle room.
  24. xenubarb Member

Ah, well...a lot of people backslide for the first couple of years. It often reminds them why they wanted to quit in the first place.
  25. Intelligence Member

Yes, I think many of them will be ok. Some are going to AA, NA, and other resources and seem to be doing fine.

They are able to seek help from government social agencies, rather than what I see as an Anti-Social, Narconon-Scientology Quackery
    program, that did more harm than good.
  26. Zak McKracken Member

Off-topic for sure,
    but have Scientology released any stats on success rate at completing the Bridge?
  27. DeathHamster Member

Does anyone really complete the Bridge these days? I thought that they got put into a holding pattern and have to circle around and do it all again due to a missed read or misplaced comma or some other error. (Sometimes going back to Pre-Clear. *ka-ching*!)
  28. subgenius Member

better to ask for dox on demonstrating any of the claimed benefits
    (there's NO OTS or even Clears, not one)
  29. Intelligence Member

This actually happened to a Clear, Aline Proulx from Narconon Canada. She was Clear; then notified something was missed and would have to do more Auditing.

Ch$Ch$ng!
  30. Anonymous Member

I believe when Narconon boast about its high success rate they use program success, not the facility.
    From: http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/narconon/narconon37.html
    “Melnychuk insists there are studies that prove Narconon's program not only works as claimed, but also produces the 70-per-cent success rate. He directed a Journal reporter to studies on the Narconon website, which prominently features a scientific advisory panel.”
    So if ask they say program success rate and provide documents but if you go to the below website,
    http://news.narconon.org/narconon-troisrivieres-drug-rehabilitation/
    They state:
    “Combined with a biophysical detoxification method and in-depth cognitive therapy and life skills, the Narconon Trois-Rivières drug rehab centre is able to deliver a 70% success rate.”
    Narconon Trois-Rivières drug rehab center (not program) states it can deliver a 70% success rate. In order for Narconon Trois-Rivières to make those claims they should have data that the facility has a 70% success rate not the program. I would think the date would be available to the public.
  31. DeathHamster Member

The only "scientific advisory panel" they've ever had was full of Scientologists and friends who shill the purif.
  32. Squirrel King Member

That 70% "success rate" is for those "who successfully complete the program"-- and it is still too high a number to be accurate. This ignores people who fail or drop out of the program. (and of course those that are dumped on the street or into a hospital). The actual success rate for those entering Narconon is slightly lower than those who quit drugs with no help. So the argument can be made from the data that Narconon actually is more harmful than doing nothing.
  33. Squirrel King Member

Rounding up the statistics from 66% since one of the three Sea Org Members they snared is on drugs.
  34. TinyDancer Member

David, we have information about this if your lawyer needs it.