Customize

Narconon - Success Rate Fraud Conspiracy - Dox

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Intelligence Member

Re: Narconon - Success Rate Fraud Conspiracy - Dox

LOL,...., We're getting there Peter Storm :)

After the College of Physicians; REVENUE CANADA! Their Law Firm made a BIG mistake estimating the Costs to their clients.

Media is ready to jump in; Storm on the near 'Horizon'.......
  2. Intelligence Member

Peter Storm:

The College of Physicians website is driving me NUTS! It's all in French and does not translate well,..., LOL

What a task this is going to be, but we'll do it. Quebec has some strange language barriers for us Anglophones to navigate through :)
  3. peterstorm Member

Isn't there the english version in the upper right corner?

http://www.cmq.org/en/Public/Profil...ssusDisciplinaire/Enquetes/PorterPlainte.aspx
  4. Intelligence Member

Peter Storm

This is a nightmare. When I copy-paste ANY information off their website to use as reference to laws contravened, it "Pastes" in both French and English! It reads only in English, but their is invisible French that copies when I paste???

Any way around this? (I Bolded the English below):
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Investigation Request Form Si vous le souhaitez, vous pouvez utiliser ce formulaire pour déposer une demande d'enquête, If you wish, you can use this form to file a request for investigation, accompagné d'une description de vos préoccupations (voir section D). with a description of your concerns (see Section D). Remplissez le formulaire à l'écran et imprimez-le ensuite, ou imprimez-le afin de le remplir au stylo. Fill out the form on the screen and then print it or print it to fill the pen. Les demandes d'enquête dûment remplies et signées peuvent être acheminées par télécopieur ou The applications duly completed and signed survey can be faxed or par la poste . by mail. Pour des raisons de confidentialité, les demandes par courriel ne sont pas acceptées. For privacy reasons, e-mail requests are not accepted. Direction des enquêtes Investigations Branch Télécopieur : 514 933-2291
  5. Intelligence Member

6. Intelligence Member

INVESTIGATION REQUEST FORM

You may complete this form to submit an investigation request. Please be sure to include a brief summary of your concerns on the last page (see Section D).

Oh' this will be fun? How do I do "brief?" Ah', their allowing me to "Attach" pertinent Dox to the Complaint. Now I'm a happy camper.
  7. Intelligence Member

[COLOR="Red"]I Found A Draft of a Complaint Dated May 2, 2010[/COLOR]

College Of Physicians

Will edit and send off with attachments.

zx39yx.jpg

30aqmw2.jpg

281v5tg.jpg

Will Post amended doc when complete. Other Entities will be Named in additional Complaints.
  8. Intelligence Member

STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS CANADA - Medical Malpractice

The clinical malpractice limitation period usually begins with the date of the action that caused the injury, however, if an injury is not discovered for months or years after it occurs then the limitation period usually starts to run when the injury is discovered.

The above should cover pending cases of Ex-Patients from Narconon. A few have contacted me with their concerns for Liver Damage - waiting for Biopsies to confirm Liver Fibrosis Stage. (Stages are from one to four; then death).

Some patients entered the Narconon Sauna Program with "Stage Two Fibrosis!"
  9. Intelligence Member

It's Not all translated yet in the English Version,...LOL:

http://www.cmq.org/public/profil/commun/FAQ.aspx

".....These contents are not yet available in English. You may consult the French-language version of this page. Come and visit us regularly: certain texts will soon be translated....."

We'll get it done with what they have translated and with Google Translate :->
  10. Intelligence Member

Penal Proceedings

When the Inquiries Division receives a complaint, it opens an inquiry and, if need be, starts penal proceedings against the healer or any other violator of the Medical Act or Professional Code.

Thus, the fines provided for in the Professional Code for those who break the law range from $1500 to $20,000 per count.
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Intelligence Member

Buying Bigger Dog; thicker Curtains; better locking Gas Cap :) Goodnight Peter Storm. Thanks for your help.
  13. GuyFox Member

David, use a really black sharpie to black out the address and phone number. As it is now it takes only a few seconds in Photoshop to boost contrast on those areas and the data is in plain sight.
  14. Re: Narconon - Success Rate Fraud Conspiracy - Dox

Nice work (as usual) Dave - keep kicking the bastards from me too please. :D

If you need back-up from Oz, get in touch - I'll see what I can come up with for you.
  15. Intelligence Member

Yes, you are right. Too much of a hurry juggling dox and trying not to trip over all the wires going between my two computers, printers, and two scanners. My apartment looks like something out of "Back to the Future" ...., LOL

Must be more careful putting in new Ink Cartriges. That Ink doesn't wash off very well :)

I'll video my apartment one day and show you. Looks like a very funny office,..LOL

Anyway, yes I will be more careful. Thank you.

I've been invited to move to Trois-Rivieres, with a place to stay for a couple of weeks around Xmas. May change addresses when I get back to Montreal.

Might be interesting in Trois-Rivieres for protests at Narconon. Especially on Sundays when all the patients are walking around and they aren't aware of the protest.

Might see you this Saturday?
  16. Intelligence Member

Thank you my Dear Friend. You are on my mind often.

You can see what I'm working on in this Thread. If you have anything to add, please email me. I would appreciate any help. I have someone helping me with the Narconon Global Data Base. Will be sending off Complaints to Gov Agencies in each Country. May have to use Citizen of each Country involved. Not sure yet. We'll finish with Canada and the United States first. Contacting Interpole and FBI next week.

Searching for NIACIN medical Data, and all the names of the other Vitamin regimes at Narconon, including what's in the "DRUG BOMBS" they administer in Withdrawal??? These are dangerous when not monitored by a licenced medical professional.

Blessings to you.

Cheers Paul :=)
  17. Intelligence Member

[IMG]

Good night again. Have to get up in a few hours and go to "day job" :)

Not opening anymore emails or PM messages tonight,..., LOL

Sleep well All,......, I will :)
  18. Intelligence Member

Government Email In Today - Directed/Invited To File With Ombudsman!

This is a Big Win and an Agency with Political clout :)

http://www.protecteurducitoyen.qc.c...health-and-social-services-network/index.html

Concerning the Health and Social Services Network:

We can help you if your complaint or report involves

A health and social services center (CSSS)
    A hospital
    A community health center (CLSC)
    A residential and long-term care center (CHSLD)
    A youth center
    A rehabilitation centerAn intermediate or family-type resource
    A private nursing home for the elderly
    A drug addiction and pathological gambling resource providing shelter
    A community organization governed by the Act respecting health services and social services
    An ambulance service enterprise
    Any other agency, corporation, or person providing an establishment with services under an agreement.
    The Complaints Assistance Center (1 877 767-2227) can also answer your questions and assist you throughout the complaints process.

• Department of Health and Human Services

• Department of Public Safety

• Office of Consumer Protection

• Office des personnes handicapées du Québec

The Investigation:

Gathering of information by both parties (citizen and authority concerned).

Examination of the facts: investigation.

The Québec Ombudsman is endowed with the authority of a commissioner of inquiry. It can demand access to any document held by a government ministry or establishment within the health and social services network, and require that representatives from the body concerned answer its questions.

Assessment of the situation:

If it believes that an error or injustice has been committed, the Québec Ombudsman transmits its recommendations to the government ministry, agency or authority so it may remedy the situation as quickly as possible. It cannot impose a remedy, as a court would. However, 99% of the Québec Ombudsman’s recommendations are accepted by government ministries, agencies and authorities.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Post further Complaints Info as it arrives.
  19. Intelligence Member

Who Can File a Complaint With The Ombudsman?

http://www.protecteurducitoyen.qc.ca/en/filing-a-complaint/who-can-file-a-complaint/index.html

Concerning the Health and Social Services Network

Users themselves, i.e., any person who receives, has received, requires, or should have received healthcare or social services.

You may also seek assistance from a person of your choice.

Any citizen who witnesses a situation he or she considers a threat to the integrity or safety of an individual or group of individuals, or who believes that reprisals may be taken against him or her may report the situation to the Québec Ombudsman.

What this means, is that I may file a Complaint concerning another "OR on behalf of another Ex-Narconon Patient. (will check with Lawyer first)
  20. Intelligence Member

Canada Competition Bureau Email In Today:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wed, October 13, 2010 2:54:25 PMResponse from the Competition Bureau

From: Competition Bureau / Bureau de la concurrence <compbureau@cb-bc.gc.ca>Add to Contacts

To: dc4loves@yahoo.ca
    Cc: compbureau@cb-bc.gc.ca
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our File: Rxxxx-xxxxxx

David Love
    xxxxxxxxxx
    Lachine, Quebec
    xxx xxx

Dear Mr. Love:

Thank you for the information you provided regarding Narconon Trois-Rivieres.

We invite you to visit our Web site, www.competitionbureau.gc.ca, to learn more about the work of the Competition Bureau and to access public information on case developments and general information about our programs and activities.

Thank you again for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention.

Bureau de la concurrence | 50, rue Victoria, Gatineau (Québec)K1A 0C9
    Competition Bureau | 50 Victoria Street, Gatineau, QuebecK1A 0C9

Gouvernement du Canada | Government of Canada

www.bureaudelaconcurrence.gc.ca | www.competitionbureau.gc.ca
  21. Intelligence Member

I have had trouble posting last few days. An error page comes up, stating "possible under attack or Admin work being done etc". Then when I "Refresh' or "Reload", I have a double post?

Still working on College of Physicians Complaint :)
  22. Intelligence Member

23. Intelligence Member

Narconon - Scientology: Governments Listen

Narconon Reps, ABLE, and the COS know their business when dealing with Governments. Whenever the governments have meetings concerning addictions and alcoholism, they weasle their way into these meetings like the one in Nevada below and as Brad Melnychuk from ABLE Canada did in a meeting in Canada.

If the Governments have no oposing information to refute Narconon's claims, they gain ground at these meetings.

6. Comments from the public.

Clark Carr, President of NARCONON International, have a small treatment facility
    down in Caliente, CA. NARCONON is an international program that has 140 centers
    in 40 countries that have been working on this problem for many years. They are a
    social education model. They can’t address meth. singularly. They would like to
    partner with the non-profit groups here in the state.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These Governments are going to hear both sides to the Narconon claims very soon and the COS is going to be fighting an up-hill battle gaining any further ground. Indeed, they are in for some surprises.
  24. Anonymous Member

np45ck.jpg
  25. Anonymous Member

keep shutting down their com lines
  26. HellRazor Member

from the Canadian Compendium of Pharmaceuticals and Specialties (CPS) online:
    TL;DR:
    Download the webpage here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KWJ3ABNW or http://filebin.ca/ypmavb/eCPSniacin.zip (or http://filebin.ca/ypmavb)
  27. BigBeard Member

Under adverse reactions it says:

These sound like the things the $cilons claim is due to the body being rid of "toxins" when undergoing the "Purif" or NarCONon regime. Wonder if El Ron came up with the megadose of niacin to cause these symptoms so he could claim his process was "working"???

BigBeard
  28. xenubarb Member

Who is that knuckleheaded Scilon who was on That 70's show? I remember an article where he claimed the Purif "restimulated a bad sunburn" and the word DORK appeared on his skin where his brother wrote it in sunscreen years ago.

Clearly he suffered some real skin damage from a bad burn. But it's only vasodilation in the capillaries, not anything else the scilons attribute it to.

"That flushed color means it's working!"
  29. Intelligence Member

"Just For Laughs" - David Love Works For Parmacutical Group?

Can you just imagine the "jaw-drops" at Narconon-COS if it were true? I was questioned twice at Narconon about being a spy or under cover OP,..., LOL

I received this email today from a Pharmacutical Group offering me a job? Of course it's just SPAM, right?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED URGENTLY.

Thu, October 14, 2010 3:09:26 PMA
    From:xxxPHARM GROUPS. <xxxxxxxxxgroup@gmail.com>Add to Contacts
    To:DAVID LOVE, dc4loves@yahoo.ca

Dear Sir

XXxxxxxxx is a manufacturer and distributor of xxxxxxxx pharmaceutical products.

".....we are requesting you to be our representative."

Note: Upon your acceptance to this offer, we will start by paying you on commission bases, analytically, for instance you receive a payment of......."

Your prompt response in acknowledging the receipt of this mail will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
    JOB CO-ORDINATOR.
    XXXXX XXXXX
    xxxxpharmgroup@gmail.com
    REGIONAL OFFICE.
  30. Intelligence Member

Good Work!-----------------------------------------

NIACIN:

Patients with active liver disease, peptic ulcer disease, hyperuricemia with a history of gouty arthritis or uncontrolled hyperglycemia.

Hepatic/Biliary/Pancreatic

Patients with gallbladder disease, history of jaundice or liver disease should be monitored closely while on niacin or niacinamide. Liver function tests (LFTs) should be conducted at baseline, and every 6 to 12 weeks during the first year, then periodically thereafter. If there are persistent unexplained elevations in serum transaminases more than 3 times the upper limit of normal or if the LFTs are associated with fever, nausea and/or malaise, therapy should be discontinued.

Because niacin can cause hyperglycemia, dosage adjustment of insulin or oral antihyperglycemic therapy may be required in diabetic patients.

Niacinamide has been reported to increase the blood levels of primidone and carbamazepine when taken concurrently.

Adverse Drug Reactions Associated with Niacinamide

Niacinamide lacks vasodilating effects but is not effective in the management of dyslipidemia. Parenteral solutions of B complex vitamins containing niacinamide may cause flushing, itching or burning of the skin in patients susceptible to the effects of niacinamide. Niacinamide has also caused hyperhidrosis, nausea and abdominal cramps. Abnormal liver function test results have been reported.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will use some of this.
  31. Anonymous Member

I had to google concomitant, it means "at the same time as; incidentally to" http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/concomitantly.

Here take this massive dose of niacin, then sit in a sauna for 8 hours.

Fucking idiots I hope they get shut down.
  32. Intelligence Member

Until the Ron Hubbard purification program was developed, no one had even yet recognized that these oil soluble toxins had such long-term effects in the body.

http://www.healingdaily.com/detoxification-diet/niacin.htm

&quot;.....Niacin doses should be divided into 2-3 separate daily doses, or no more than 500-750mg per individual dose).....&quot;
    =================================================================

So either Narconon is Squirelling the Tech, (highly unlikely), or they are making big mistakes by prescribing doses of 2,600mg to 5,000mg of Niacin; to be taken in one single dose?

The dose in this photo is taken all at once, (2,600mg), and some Patients take up to 5,000mg in one dose.

2r4iqec.jpg
  33. Anonymous Member

34. Intelligence Member

35. HellRazor Member

36. Intelligence Member

37. Intelligence Member

Narconon: New Press Release - Beware of False Success Rate

« on: October 14, 2010, 22:09 »QuoteModifyNew Press Release

http://www.prlog.org/11001472-canada-drug-rehab-centers-beware-of-false-success-rate-claims.html

Canada Drug Rehab Centers: Beware Of False Success Rate Claims

Misleading Drug Rehab Success Rate claims, lure unsuspecting and vulnerable patients into Narconon Rehab Centers. These claims of a 70% - 76% success rate, and even higher in some Narconon Centers are misleading and false. Buyer Beware!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    PRLog (Press Release) – Oct 14, 2010 – The Narconon Program is entirely based on the writings of L. Ron Hubbard and controlled by ABLE Canada, Narconon International, and the Church of Scientology. This program is advertised as secular when in fact it is based entirely on Scientology religious and cult doctrines.

I was employed at Narconon Trois-Rivieres as a Course Room Supervisor, as a Registrar, as IC Foundation (“In Charge of Building a new Charitable Foundation”), and my last Post before resigning was Graduate Officer.

During my employment, I noticed that the advertised and promoted “success rate” of graduates from this rehab program, was far below the marketed seventy to seventy-six percent (70%-76%) rate.

All of my examinations and calculations indicated that the advertised and promoted success rate was far below 70%. In fact it was approximately 46% using Narconon’s own computer data. This 46% success rate represents post graduates only and does not take into account the patients who did not complete the program. It also does not include post graduate staff members who relapsed, which were several in the past two years. When taking the aforesaid into account, the Success Rate falls far below 20%.

The high “success rate”, which every Narconon in the world claims, is what I consider the key to Narconon’s ability to make money and fill Scientology’s coffers. It is this advertised and promoted high success rate, which lures the unsuspecting and vulnerable public into this Narconon program of exploitation. These people have a high expectation of success, which is clearly a misrepresentation.

The Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services and the Quebec Ombudsman are keeping a “close” watch over this organization, as stated in two recent newspaper articles. In my opinion, there are definite health risks and dangers to patients who attend this facility.

Quote from March 22, 2010 Newspaper article:

".....Just days after the publication of statements made by David Edgar Love, a former patient who became an employee and is now speaking out against certain methods used by the centre, the Mauricie Health and Social Services Agency [Agence de santé et de services sociaux de la Mauricie] said it will be keeping an eye on Narconon....."

The Church of Scientology in Canada is a convicted criminal organization and it has clear influence over all the affairs at Narconon Trois-Rivieres, Narconon Canada, ABLE Canada, and Narconon International.

One Health Board recently stated:

"No scientifically well-controlled studies were found that documented the safety of the Narconon program. There are potential dangers from the use of non-medical staff who may be unable to interpret the possibility of seizures, delirious, cardiac arrhythmia, or hallucinations that are phenomena associated with the cessation of drugs. There is also a potential risk of the reported reexperience of the abused drug effect during the sauna sweat out program may be the result of misinterpreted symptoms of hyperthermia or electrolyte imbalance. Moreover, the multiple findings of fact heretofore entered by the Board establish that Narconon's program is not safe.

Not only are their success rate claims false, but vulnerable patients easily fall prey to these statements when they search for help online. Narconon has many hundreds of websites which lure people in by claiming and publishing their 70% success rate claims on the web pages. These ill and vulnerable people become vicims and are exploited.

If you are seeking help for your addiction to drugs or alcohol or seeking help for a loved one, do your research first. Google: Narconon Exposed. Talk to your own personal physician and be open and honest. Inform him that part of the Narconon Program is entering a Sauna at high temperatures for 5 hours every day for weeks on end, taking doses of Niacin as high as 2,600mg to 5,000mg in one single dose. These dangers will be covered in a future story.

Many people become ill and rushed to local hospital emergencies for care.

There are no doctors, nurses, or any professional, certified medical care worker at Narconon and the dangers are evident.

There are ongoing investigations in Canada concerning Narconon, including Health Canada, Human Rights Commission, Labour Relations Board, Quebec Health and Social Services, and other pending government complaints and inquiries.

Buyer Beware!

David Edgar Love
  38. Anonymous Member

39. Anonymous Member

Not sure if this would help at this point, Narconon Western United States (WUS) on their Form 990 for 2008, 11 centers operating in the WUS area. Claims 930 students (clients) started the program and 540 completed the program and was able to live a “drug free life “, that is a 41% success rate in writing to the United States IRS.
    http://207.153.189.83/EINS/651238009/651238009_2008_05992382.PDF
  40. Anonymous Member

How many individuals does Narconon International monitor to compile their 70% or greater success rate?

From Narconon International 2008 Form 990 page Schedule “O”:
    “Narconon continued to measure three or four program graduates attesting drug free the first year following program completion.”
    http://207.153.189.83/EINS/952769582/952769582_2008_059454C7.PDF
    Page 27.