Customize

Narconon - Success Rate Fraud Conspiracy - Dox

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Narconon - Success Rate Fraud Conspiracy - Dox

Scientology has been banned in several countries, at least during certain parts of its history.

In 2000, France debated dissolving Scientology as a religion.

In 1999, Scientology lost its charity status in Britian.

In 1997, Scientology was banned in Greece.

Scientologists are banned from political parties and many types of artistic performances in Germany.

Read more: Are there any laws against the practice of Scientology? Has it been banned? | Answerbag Are there any laws against the practice of Scientology? Has it been banned? | Answerbag
  2. Anonymous Member

3. BigBeard Member

Someone in the Canadian government should be looking at blocking the transfer of NarCONon assests out of the country until the investigation is over. Otherwise, based on past Cof$ shennigans in the U.S., they may find there's suddenly nothing left in Canada.

BigBeard
  4. Intelligence Member

Yes, you're right. Narconon International flew up from California the summer I was there when Narconon was using what was left of approximately $600,000.00 in the Narconon Building Fund.

As these funds dwindled down from Marketing, wages, expenses etc, and was nearing $100,000.00; Narconon International "grasped" onto it and their signature was needed to use it. There was a big Flap because Narconon Canada was using the account to try and pay some back wages.

Long story,....., :)

I don't know exactly how much in assetts Narconon Trois-Rivieres has right now, but with ABLE Canada, Narconon International, and the COS being named in complaints to the Canada Competition Bureau, Health Canada, and the College of Physicians, who knows what they have up their sleeve?

I am sending some more dox on Monday and I'll mention or suggest "Blocking" the transfer of assetts issue.

Tired, (4:51am) going to sleep now. Goodnight :)
  5. Intelligence Member

We have an avenue to freeze Assetts:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.competitionbureau.gc.ca/eic/site/cb-bc.nsf/eng/03111.html

They will receive the request Tuesday morning.

Restitution Orders and Interim Injunctions to Freeze Assets
    Under section 74.1(1)(d) of the Competition Act, the court is empowered to make restitution orders against parties who are found to have engaged in reviewable conduct by making materially false or misleading representations to the public under section 74.01(1)(a) of the Act. Restitution, along with the other remedies available under section 74.1 of the Act, serves as an additional incentive for advertisers to comply with the Act.

Under section 74.111 of the Act, the court is also empowered to order an interim injunction to freeze assets in situations where the Competition Bureau is pursuing, or intending to pursue, a restitution order. This power can only be exercised when the court finds a strong prima facie case that a person is engaging in or has engaged in conduct that is reviewable under section 74.01(1)(a) of the Act, and the court is satisfied that the person owns, possesses or controls assets, is disposing, or is likely to dispose, of them and that such disposal will substantially impair the enforceability of a restitution order made under section 74.1(1)(d) of the Act. Such injunctions are a critical tool to ensure the preservation of property pending the outcome of a case.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with Big Beard. Can a Mod move this to the Narconon Situation Room? Easier to find.

Thanks.

David Love
  6. Anonymous Member

This is misleading, because it sounds as if there were laws infringing on Scientologists' rights to participate in political parties or to perform art in Germany. Scientologists have the same right as anyone else to do this. Political parties can however decide that adherents of certain ideologies like nazism, islamism or scientology have no place within their party. And festivals can decide which artists to invite or who they want to offer a platform to.
  7. xenubarb Member

And rightly so...imagine an art festival starring John Mappin on poetry and guitar, Ted Stourton has the art world stunned. Horrible. Should be b&.
  8. DeathHamster Member

And the buildings 100% mortgaged to a shell company outside Canada. (They tried that in Hill v Scientology and the judge was not amused.)
  9. DeathHamster Member

Especially when the festivals are supported by government money. Chick Corea, Isaac Hayes were told that they couldn't use festivals as a platform to promote Scientology, and then Scientology baaawed that they were ban-hammered, used the N-word, and pulled the strings of friendly politicians and gullible non-scieno celebrities.
  10. Intelligence Member

[COLOR="Red"]New Complaint Ready to be Filed[/COLOR]

290ug7p.jpg

2q2r72r.jpg

294mds6.jpg

15d5nc9.jpg
  11. Anonymous Member

not a good week for narconon scientology
  12. The Lushster Member

13. DeathHamster Member

Loads, and re-spawning new ones all the time. http://wiki.whyweprotest.net/Narconon_Internet_sites
    Phone numbers are a good way to catch them when they've otherwise hidden all the Narconon traces.
  14. The Lushster Member

well I never would have learned about Scientology if it wasn't for narconon. They have a special place in my heart ;). I find them abhorrent . Trying to take advantage of people in their most vulnerable state. I mean its one thing to walk into an org today with so much information out there, but to be deceived into practising scientology. grrr
  15. Intelligence Member

Here's a Real Dandy.

http://canadiandrugrehab.ca/

Inquiries lead to Narconon Trois-Rivieres. This website was being built while I was at Narconon. Too long a story to get into right now, but the Canada Competition Bureau will be looking at it this week
  16. Intelligence Member

whoops,....double post deleted.
  17. AuntAnonymous Member

Great job you're doing.
    I had relatives in Lachine and they kicked butt right into their 80's.

If Anonymous was around then, they'd be members too. In a flash!
  18. The Lushster Member

We do too!
  19. subgenius Member

This thread is full of awesome.
  20. peterstorm Member

Happy canadian Thanksgiving!
  21. Intelligence Member

Thank you, yes it is a Happy Thanksgiving indeed.

At 3:35pm, I pushed the send button to the Canada Competition Bureau, with 49 attached documents of evidence totalling several hundred pages!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have documents dating from 1998 to the end of 2009 which clearly indicate this fraud.

- other Entities involved in this Fraud are Narconon Canada, (recently dissolved), Narconon International, ABLE Canada, and the Church of Scientology in Montreal.

- I will file separate complaints for these entities in due course.

- in the past several years, patients have paid approximately $16.5 million dollars,
    ($16,500,000.00) in service fees. More than 64% who completed this program have relapsed.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Working on Complaint to Health Canada right now and will send today.
  22. moarxenu Member

I stand and salute you, good sir.
  23. Intelligence Member

At 4:48pm Today - Complaint To Health Canada Sent Via Their email form. Hard Copies to Follow:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

20z45kp.jpg

Forty-Six, (46 attached documents and evidence.
  24. Intelligence Member

25. Intelligence Member

Complaint To Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services Sent: 5:17pm Today.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mon, October 11, 2010 5:17:29 PM Serious Complaint
    To: ministre@msss.gouv.qc.ca

57 Files View Slideshow Download All
    (file names removed for confidentiality reasons)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To The Minister of Health and Social Services Quebec,

Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux
    Catherine-de-Longpré Building
    1075 Ch. Sainte-Foy, 15th Floor
    Québec, Québec
    G1S 2M1
    Telephone: 418-266-7171
    Fax: 418-266-7197
    ministre@msss.gouv.qc.ca

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Edgar Love
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Lachine, Quebec, Canada
    H8S 1E9

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux
    Catherine-de-Longpré Building
    1075 Ch. Sainte-Foy, 15th Floor
    Québec, Québec
    G1S 2M1

October 8, 2010

Complaint to Minister of Health and Social Services Quebec

Dear Honourable Dr. Yves Bolduc
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Complaint Letter Sent With 57 File Attachments.
  26. Intelligence Member

Complaint to College of Physicians is Nearly Ready - waiting for a couple more dox to arrive.

Still working on Complaints which include Directors of dissolved Narconon Canada, Narconon International, and Brad Melnychuck from ABLE Canada to the Canada Competition Bureau and other government authorities.

Some should be sent this week.
  27. Anonymous Member

Media time soon.
  28. Intelligence Member

Update - Government Emails In Today:

This following emails is in response to a Complaint filed yesterday to Health Canada.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tue, October 12, 2010 2:34:10 PMConsumer Product Incident Report
    To: David Love <dc4loves@yahoo.ca>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear David Edgar Love,

Thank you for your correspondence of 2010-10-12, concerning Doses of Niacin.

Your complaint has been entered into our system with Tracking Number # xxxxxxxx

Upon review of your incident report, it has been determined that any further evaluation of this complaint is the responsibility of the Marketed Health Products Directorate, Health Canada.

With your permission from the Privacy Notice on the form, we have forwarded your consumer incident report to the Marketed Health Products Directorate, Health Canada and they may be contacted at: CanadaVigilance@hc-sc.gc.ca, tel : 1-866-234-2345 or fax: 1-866-678-6789.
    Sincerely,
    Consumer Product Safety Bureau
    Health Canada
    CPS-SPC@hc-sc.gc.ca
    613-952-1014
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email In Today From Quebec Human Rights Commission: (Still Investigating)

Tue, October 12, 2010 8:38:55 AMRe: Rép. : Re: C1876_09 - David Edgar Love / Narconon Trois-Rivières

Dear Sir,

The delay to finish an investigation is about 15 months from the date
    we receive the complaint which is May 13th 2010 in your case.

Good day.

xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
    Enquêtrice
    Commission des droits de la personne et des droits de la jeunesse
    Direction de la protection et de la défense des droits
    Service des enquêtes
    227, rue St-Georges, bureau 202
    St-Jérôme (Québec) J7Z 5A1
    Tél. (450) 569-3290 / 1 877-226-7224
    Télécopieur : (450) 569-3228
    web: www.cdpdj.qc.ca

Email In Today From Commission Normes du Travail (Labour Relations Board)

Tue, October 12, 2010 8:20:40 AMRE: TR: Image numérisée de MX-M350N
    Cc: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@cnt.gouv.qc.ca>

Hello Mr Love,

The name of your lawyer is xxxxxxx xxxxxxx and his phone number is 514-xxx-xxxx extension xxxx. Tel him your file number when you speak with him or with your assistant.

Have a nice day !

xxxxx xxxxx

Enquêteur en harcèlement psychologique et Médiateur
    1200 Boul. Chomedey, Laval , Qc , H7V 3Z3
    Bureau 810
    Tél: 450-680-6075 poste 3733
    Courriel: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@CNT.Gouv.qc.ca
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent more than 600 pages of dox to Health Canada, Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services, and the Canada Competition Bureau yesterday. Still awaiting responses from two of these government agencies.

Working on a very detailed Complaint Report to the Quebec College of Pysicians tonight. Will try to complete ASAP.
  29. Intelligence Member

Narconon Alberta Is Next for the Alberta College Of Physicians and other Gov. Agencies.- RE: Sauna Dangers
    - Practicing Medicine without a Licence.

http://www.narcononcalgary.com/

http://www.narcononcalgary.com/services.html

Then Narconon Edmonton

http://www.narconon-edmonton.com/

Alberta College of Physicians and other Gov. Agencies.

Then Narconon First Step Quebec City

Quebec College of Physicians and other Gov. Agencies.

http://www.adolescentdrogue.ca/

Building Data Base to Address All Narconons World Wide, (Government Agency Complaints)

http://www.narconon.org/narconon-centers/

Eastern United States
    Western United States
    Canada
    Europe
    United Kingdom
    Latin America
    Australia and Asia
    Africa
  30. Intelligence Member

Thanks for ALL your help Anons :)
  31. Intelligence Member

32. Intelligence Member

In Quebec Canada:

Under the practice of medicine, the activities reserved to the physician are:

1. diagnose disease;
    2. prescribing diagnostic examinations;
    3.using diagnostic techniques are invasive or entail risks of injury;
    4. determining medical treatment;
    5.; prescribing medications and other substances;
    6. prescribing treatment;
    7.; using techniques or applying treatments that are invasive or entail risks of injury, including aesthetic procedures;
    8. clinical monitoring of the condition of patients whose state of health is problematic;

The Medical profession is a profession to exercise exclusive, only those licensed by the College of Physicians of Quebec can exercise. . Any treatment, if administered to treat or cure a patient, is a form of medical practice.

So, who publishes an advertisement or makes attributing to itself a testimony of healing of an ailment may violate the law.

Prosecution:

When the Investigations receives a complaint, it opens an investigation and, where appropriate, legal action against the offender or any other healer to the Medical Act and the Professional Code.

With the Dox and information at hand, I think they are in Big Time trouble indeed.
  33. xenubarb Member

No, no, thank YOU for being a relentless, defiant MACHINE for the cause!
  34. Intelligence Member

Why am I "relentless?" Over the past 11 months, I have received countless emails from many ex-patients from Narconon Trois-Rivieres. I Loved all the patients who were there and I became very close to them. I would sit for hours and listen to their heart breaking stories and we would share tears of knowing what the pain was. I still Love all these people dearly.

What happened to some of these young people while they were there, is Criminal and will be investigated. This I promise!

Most of these people are too afraid or too fragile to speak for themselves. Their stories must be told and I guess I'm the one to Expose this Exploitation.

There are so many documents, I haven't even had the time to read them all yet, but a story is coming together that could end the reign of Narconons in Canada. I say "could" because I try not to underestimate their tenacity to continue.

So I receive countless emails like the following. I had to cut out a lot of details in this email, but so be it; the message is still there:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at 10:29am Report

Oh my god i wish i could be on that xxxxxx show about how they fucked me up soooooo fucking bad OH MY GOD YOU TELL THEM BABY!! DISH IT OUT!!! tell the world the TRUTH ABOUT THAT EVIL PLACE!!!!

Thanks so much for bein my friend i always loved hangin out with u.

Cant wait to hang out with u when u come back here :) xox keep fightin the good fight on the east coast, im holdin down the west for ya!!! :D xox
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Will Continue To be Relentless.
  35. Anonymous Member

David Love summons a Love Storm of Great Justice...

tornado-love.jpg&amp;t=1.jpg
  36. Intelligence Member

[COLOR=&quot;Red&quot;]Email Response Just In From Quebec Ministry Of Health And Social Services.[/COLOR]

11b1zf6.jpg

The Politicians are in now!
  37. LocalSP Member

Excellent news. Your work on this has been an inspiration to all.
  38. kitfisto Member

Being in recovery and educated as an addictions counselor this really pisses me off . I've been concentrating my efforts on other fronts but I will be more active on this one as well .
  39. Intelligence Member

Right on! I think it will have an "Effect". Narconon Trois-Rivieres had Revenue Income of approximately $16.5 million dollars in the past several years. (7-9)
  40. peterstorm Member

nice.jpg