Customize

Narconon Radio Campaign?

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by H-20-66, Mar 5, 2008.

1. H-20-66 Member

Narconon Radio Campaign?

I hope this is the right place to post this. I just heard a radio spot for Narconon about an hour ago(I think it was the front for Co$, no mention of family support like Narc-Anon) on a radio station in Central Pennsylvania, State College, specifically. I don't know if this is being run nationwide, can anyone else confirm? :tinfoil:
  2. FelixF'anon Member

Re: Narconon Radio Campaign?

Hmm... What station was it on? I'll keep an ear to the local campus station and see if we're running anything in our area. If it is a Narconon ad, I wonder if the ad/program director knows of their affiliations.
  3. H-20-66 Member

WBUS 93.7 'The Bus'. This is the first I've heard this ad. It was kinda spooky... :tinfoil:
  4. Re: Narconon Radio Campaign?

They have commercials on the community television station here in Melbourne
  5. H-20-66 Member

Update: I heard it again!

It ran during the nationally syndicated program 93.7 has on in the evenings, Nights With Alice Cooper. (Yes, the 'School's Out For Summer' Alice Cooper. Never thought he'd be so funny. But I digress.)

THIS time, even though I was driving, I managed to write the number down. When I got home, I found one of those phone number lookup sites. And guess what?

narcononnumbergj7.png
    (click to enlarge)

Yep. It's our old pal, nemesis and Co$ front group Narconon. They also gave a website but I didn't catch it.
  6. Re: Narconon Radio Campaign?

they have tv commericals here in melbourne on the public access station