Customize

Narconon Poon's Needed

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by anoninoob, Oct 27, 2014.

1. anoninoob Member

Found an ad in the local entertainment rag

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Mr. Magoo Member

My local Dallas station (KDFW Channel 4) ran a NarCONon TV ad this morning at about 8:00.

I wasn't paying much attention until I realized it was a Narconon ad. It showed a guy lighting under a drug pipe. I didn't catch much else, but like the print ad above, I believe it talked about offering hope. I think it listed a toll-free number to call. I don't think there is a Narconon anywhere near here.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. anoninoob Member

I get the feeling that they're doing a new ad push. Desperate cult is desperate
    • Like Like x 3
  4. anon8109 Member

Scientology is paying for people to look up Narconon on the internet. I highly encourage the company to continue spending money to do so.
  5. RightOn Member

oh boy. here we go.
    Trying to get there $30,000 a pop for as long as they can before they go under
    fucking scum
  6. Anonymous Member

The newspaper ad attached in the OP claims NN is non-12-step.

I seem to recall NN Arrowhead making claims about offering a "new" 12-step program of some kind.

I can't find a reference. I probably filed it, but I haven't finished my morning coffee. Anyone remember this?

NN Not 12 step.jpg

"Redwood Cliffs dot com" is a new one for me.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. BigBeard Member

It's another 'chamelion' name for these guys:

EIN: 770275827
    NAME: NARCONON INTERNATIONAL
    STREET: 262 GAFFEY RD
    CITY: WATSONVILLE
    STATE: CA
    ZIP: 95076-9731
    DBA: NARCONON OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

They have a state level DBA of Redwood Cliffs Rehab at the same address of 262 Gaffey Rd, Watsonville CA.

They are named in a number of lawsuits, the details of which can be found at: http://narcononreviews.net/location/redwood-cliffs/

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 3
  8. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Aha! I recognize "Watsonville" after examining some 990s. Thank you, BB!
  10. anoninoob Member

sadly, it's a shitty/dangerous place to protest, way up in the hills and remote.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. anoninoob Member

ads seem to have disappeared. They probably bought a time block of ads, it ran out.