Customize

Narconon phone number listed on police website - harpoons needed

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by HellRazor, Jun 14, 2010.

1. HellRazor Member

2. jadedanon Member

Re: Narconon phone number listed on police website - harpoons needed

Poons being fired as I type this.
  3. jadedanon Member

gone now, nice job anons who pooned the Delta PD.
  4. ParanoidCT Member

that was fast haha
  5. Anonymous Member

deliver.jpg
  6. HellRazor Member

^ wow!

/r copy of poon(s) sent
  7. RightOn Member

wow!! this may be a record.
  8. AIN Member

[IMG]
  9. Anonymous Member

^ LOL
  10. Anonymous Member

Gah, now I feel a need to search every police website on the net for others.
  11. AnonyMary Member

Good job!!!
  12. genoramix Member

need to be from Canada to Poon?
  13. Anonymous Member

Problem solved in this case. No further poons needed. It couldn't hurt to search for similar instances of Narconon being slipped in to N. American popo websites.
  14. RightOn Member

yes! do eeet!
  15. jadedanon Member

To whom it may concern,

I have just discovered that Narconon is being listed on your website under phone resources and I feel that it is important to enlighten you to the realities of Narconon/Scientology treatments. Narconon is a dangerous entity that needs some oversight to prevent them doing more harm than good and I would appreciate it if you would remove them from your website contacts for the safety of the general public.

NarCONon _is_ Scientology ------ Narconon is Scientology

Narconon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ------ Narconon Wiki Page

Narconon Exposed: Is Narconon Safe? ------ Narconon Exposed

Narconon is Scientology…5 Reasons Why You Should Not Go to a Narconon Drug or Alcohol Hehab

Quote:

There are a great many problems with the programs of drug and alcohol rehab as run by Narconon:

1) They claim an unbelievable success rate (80% +) which was independently confirmed at closer to 10%.

2) Their philosophy of treatment does not allow for the use of needed medications during rehab, and this can make the detox off of certain drugs dangerous, and worsens symptoms of those people suffering from accompanying psychiatric disorders.

3) The scientific background on which all therapies are based is flawed, and in many cases completely wrong. The treatments of Narconon are based on the works and writings of L. Ron Hubbard, who was a man with a poor understanding of Science in general, and who lied about his scientific credentials.

4) Many graduates of Narconon drug rehabs complain about the recruitment efforts towards Scientology during the programming of rehab, and Narconon is considered to be a recruitment center for the Church of Scientology.

5)Narconon will never allow for any independent verification of its claims.

I can overwhelm you with assorted facts and tidbits about Narconon all day, but it will be faster for you to do a google search about Narconon and decide for yourself. Some search terms you may find interesting.

Narconon Trois Rivieris

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/24-f...nces/narconon-trois-rivieres-fair-game-60227/

Intoxiqué par l'Église de scientologie | Marc Allard | Société French Article, but easily translated via the web. I have personally met David Love and his court cases are ongoing against Narconon Trois Rivieris.

Narconon death

Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - NARCONON DEATH IN GEORGIA USA 6/11/08

Italy: 2 more deaths (Narconon)

Narconon Deaths

If needed, I can provide documents to support many more “survivor stories” of Narconon graduates and former staff, reply to this email if you are interested and I will provide them. Please read this entire email and judge things for yourself, do not buy into the propaganda that spews from the mouths of Narconon's people.

Thank you

Jaded
  16. Sponge Member

4uw3lk.jpg
  17. Legion Member

well done /b/rothers
  18. kitfisto Member

I fired the fuck out of it ................ Also why do they spell marijuana as merihuana ?? Is this site legit ? If it is are they retarded ?
  19. Anonymous Member

That is the Canadian spelling.
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

I always knew there was something fundamentally wrong with that place.
  21. HellRazor Member

+ 10 internets to jadeanon!
  22. Intelligence Member

DONE!

Emailed to: To: media@deltapolice.ca

To Whom it may concern,

I am from British Columbia. I came here to a Narconon in Trois Rivieres, Quebec,
    and have experienced a deceptive, Scientology Rehab Program, operated as a
    Narconon Rehab Program. Narconon Is Scientology.

I was a Patient for five months, then a Staff Member for six months. This Narconon
    Rehab program and it's representatives are now under investigation by the Quebec
    Human Rights Commission, the Labour Standards Commission, the Canada Competition
    Bureau is investigating them for Fraud, the Social Services of Quebec is keeping a close
    eye on and monitoring Narconon, and Health Canada has been advised of Narconon's
    Exploitive and Health Hazzard Program.

I have been in interviews with the SQ Intelligence Police in regards to Public Health and Safety
    and this situation is being monitored and updated as new evidence and statements are obtained.

There has been several media reports about this criminal organization over the past few months.

Please DO NOT use this Narconon Organization as a reference for anybody seeking help with
    any substance abuse problems.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/327-narconon/complaints-against-narconon-t-r-gov-investigating-69150/

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/327-narconon/narconon-trois-rivieres-trouble-50886/

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/327-narconon/narconon-tr-responds-july-13-2010-a-69291/

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/327-narconon/update-3-narconon-psychological-sexual-harassment-64262/

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/how-emilie-dubreuil-met-david-love-69645/

DAVID EDGAR LOVE: RADIO SHOW IN FLORIDA about Narconon Trois Rivieres:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-m...d-love-interviewed-edge-about-narconon-69435/

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

David Edgar Love
  23. Anonymous Member

Uh, they removed the phone number already. Facepalm.jpg & Slowpoke.jpg
  24. Intelligence Member

Excellent!..., :)
  25. XenuPhobic Member

lol, methinks Mr. Love forgot to read the whole thread before sending his 'poons.hahah
  26. Intelligence Member

Yes, I didn't read the whole thread,....LOL

I guess I was too pissed at them posting the Narconon number and began to Poon right away without reading the rest of the Posts. Oh' well, I tried....., no harm done,....LOL.... ;-)
  27. Anonymous Member

well done
    keep on