Customize

Narconon of Georgia and allegations of insurance fraud

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by failboat, Jan 29, 2013.

1. http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/board,46.0.html
    Georgian,s helping Georgian,s
  2. Dear Her Mom,

I don't think it's wise to be posting photos of your daughter at this time when you have outstanding issues with Narconon ( which you spelled incorrectly, by the way.)
    Is your Emily a different person than Emily Morton of the current insurance fraud investigation? Emily Morton is doing fine from what I've heard. Better than in a long time. That's why the family agreed to have their names in the news articles.

Is your daughter still at Narconon of Georgia? It sounds that way for some reason.
    Come to Reaching For The Tipping Point Forum ( RFTTP) and see what can be done to help you with your complaints. There are many there who have been through what you have regarding Narconon.

If you have proof of insurance fraud, do contact the attorney representing the Morton's:

Jeffrey R. Harris, Partner
    Harris Penn Lowry DelCampo, LLP
    Savannah, Georgia

phone (912) 651-9967
    fax (912) 651-1276
    jeff@hpllegal.com

Again, please do visit RFTTP and meet others whose loved ones attended Narconon and hold off on photos that could reveal identity and cause a problem in you being able to effectively resolve your complaints against Narconon.

Mary
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thank you "Mary" for catching that posting. My friend...the true mommy of Em did not post that reply. They are a very private family and only went public to help other potential patients. They have received MUCH negative backlash from Narconon "security" people....to the tune of extreme fear for their fragile daughter. Please pray for this family....please.
  4. OTeleventy Member

Thank you Family Friend. I will pray for the family, as much as I know how. I send them peace in my thoughts. And I am sad now...

Edited to add: and THIS IS WHY.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. :eek: This makes zero sense.
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  6. OTeleventy Member

Zero? Zero? It makes SOME sense (hyperbole, much?). Nonetheless, do tell, Saywut, of the I'm-too-chickenshit-to-register-and-have-a-fucking-conversation-that-means-something sort of poster. What made "zero sense"?

(Damn, people, that was a record lot of hyphenation going on! Can I get a 1\4 of an internet for that?.... Okay, how bout a donut?)
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. The above poster is awarded the Freedom Donut Of Valor as a wunnerful-human-being-and-a-real-mensch.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. At minimum, the bolded part of your comment, above, is false. A true family friend would never post that to the internet because they would know it's not true.
  9. OTeleventy Member

Will the real Mary McConnell please stand up?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. :) True that!
  11. You appear to be gullible. Must be a bothersome trait huh!
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Giving people the benefit of the doubt, is an admirable trait. Let it go Saywut.
  13. I doubt the poster would benefit at all. The likelihood the mother and friend coming to or even finding WWP then discuss an insurance fraud case?

Obvious troll is obvious.
  14. OTeleventy Member

Wait. Help me understand. Are you saying they have NOT received negative backlash from Narconon? I am really trying to understand. What is "not true"? I am gullible for believing Narconon DID negatively backlash? Spell it out PLEEZ becuz I am dum. What part am I missing?
  15. The claims made are absurd. I am in contact with people who are in direct contact with the family and none of the claims made by the above trolls are accurate. All this 'Emily is fragile' is a bunch of baloney. Propaganda. Emily is doing just fine, despite her Narconon experience. She is getting real help now and in recovery. Narconon doesn't want that for her now that her mom reported the insurance fraud. These posts here are attempts to harass. meager attempts. To distract. To derail attention. Narconon would not dare try any serious harassment as was claimed. Not with multiple agencies investigating them.

Keep in mind that the Georgia Insurance Commission is investigating Narconon of Georgia and the facility is on it's way to shutting down completely very soon. It's license was revoked by the health licensing agency but they are open and operating only because they are appealing the decision.
  16. RolandRB Member

Even if she gets away scot-free she still has that for a face.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. DeathHamster Member

Maybe if she dyed her hair purple?

ufo.jpg

Hmm. Nope...
    • Like Like x 1
  18. muldrake Member

She might as well have LIAR tattooed on her face. You can somehow tell she's lying even from a still photograph.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. She's had too many 'acceptable truths' shoved up her ass through Scientology processing and she releases them verbally emitting an extremely foul odor.

L. Ron Hubbard's "Always attack, never defend" policy is in place for a reason, the brutal abuses (monetary, physical and psychological) inflicted on Narconon's addicts and their families are completely indefensible.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

? Enough data in this thread alreay to out the poster.
  21. RolandRB Member

Why hasn't the cult bumped off all their Narconon ex-exec dirs yet? All this illegal stuff needs to be made to vanish or it will bring down the whole "Church" and David Miscavige with it. They had better do it quickly if they still want to be around in 2015.
  22. Anonymous Member

BUMP
    • Like Like x 1
  23. wolfbane Member

FWIW - OK, MI, CA, NV and FL responded positively on initial mailing re: GA fiasco (thank you for bringing this to our attention, will fwd'd... blah blah)

On second mailing (follow up regarding AH loosing certs and pending OK legislation) same thing except for FL who had no response.

TX and LA I got no responses via e-mail, so I snail mailed copies of letter/dox both times (plus FL on second pooning), certified. And have hounded the persons who signed for it via phone to no avail.

So if you only harpoon a few - TX, FL and LA needs more attention.
    • Like Like x 4
  24. patriot75 Member

#NARCONON GEORGIA being raided by police right now....

"Armed with a search warrant, half a dozen agents, accompanied by two Gwinnett County Police officers, searched the Narconon offices in Norcross, questioning employees as they showed up for work and hauling away more than a dozen computers and boxes full of documents.

“We have credible information that indicates that insurance fraud is taking place with Narconon,” said Insurance Commissioner Ralph Hudgens."

http://www.wsbradio.com/news/news/crime-law/narconon-under-investigation-again/nXYyY/
    • Like Like x 8
  25. The Wrong Guy Member

There's a new thread about this here:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/police-raid-narconon-georgia-april-26-2013.110619/
    • Like Like x 3
  26. Anonymous Member

Poons work
    • Like Like x 5
  27. Anonymous Member

And they help people.
    • Like Like x 5
  28. anonysamvines Member

I look forward to the day when Co$ and all its offshoots become a known and accepted shorthand as Arkell v Pressdram - it never went to court but does get quoted there ...

highly amusing! googlefu it

but here is a teaser poem
    You will sue us? Then go right ahead.
    We can back up whatever we said.
    It's Arkell v Pressdram.
    We couldn't care less. Damn,
    You may "fuck off". Please take it as read.)
  29. Anonymous Member

narconon of GAis the ripple that starts the wave of unlubricated audits of their books. My experience was in the 1st person, and unfortunately i was their as a "student" and staff member leading up to this. ( disclaimer: I AM NOT A SCIENTOLOGIST; They deserve the bag of dicks that's already in their mouth) THe people here were complete amateur, low-level Scientologists in their public interface, and their puppeteer, mary rieser, were complete children in adult's clothes. I saw this and said to myself, "Damn, it took them THIS long to find out their books are all fraudulent?!>!?!"
  30. RightOn Member

go to the authorities with what you know and what you can lend