Customize

Narconon of GA - Judge rules against Narconon with most severe sanctions

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Nov 8, 2012.

1. fishypants Moderator

that was my reaction. also, misplaced speech marks.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. anonsoldier Member

Do we have an update on the case?
  3. RightOn Member

I believe it won't be till Dec 7th?
    And the next is dec. something?
  4. eddieVroom Member

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. anonsoldier Member

6. Random guy Member

• Like Like x 4
  7. The Wrong Guy Member

From Tony Ortega on Facebook:

Is Scientology leader David Miscavige getting desperate? There's reason to think so. And why shouldn't he, when stuff like this is happening: we have a document showing that an insurance company is asking to get the hell out of the disastrous Narconon Georgia lawsuit in Atlanta. Yikes! The rats are leaving the ship!

Scientology Leader David Miscavige: Getting Desperate? « The Underground Bunker

http://tonyortega.org/2012/12/15/scientology-leader-david-miscavige-getting-desperate/
    • Like Like x 4
  8. The Wrong Guy Member

This morning, Tony Ortega posted this on Facebook:

Mary Rieser, having been certified a liar in court, is no longer running Scientology's drug rehab facility in Atlanta. But the signs that Narconon Georgia is crumbling are even more dire as a February 11 trial for civil racketeering nears.

Scientology’s Atlanta Drug Rehab Crumbling: Executive Director Mary Rieser Out

We’ve commented in the past how remarkable it is that some of Atlanta’s local news outlets have banded together to keep a close watch on one of Scientology’s more intriguing messes going on there.

Pete Combs of WSB Radio, Jodie Fleischer of WSB-TV, and Christian Boone of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution have coordinated their coverage as a wrongful death and civil racketeering lawsuit has exposed shocking improprieties at Scientology’s drug rehab center in Atlanta, known as Narconon Georgia.

With a trial looming, the case has been going terribly for Scientology, and the state has announced its intention to revoke the facility’s license and shut the place down.

And last night, Combs tweeted the latest sign that things are going to hell in a handbasket for Scientology leader David Miscavige’s side: Narconon Georgia Executive Director Mary Rieser has apparently lost her position, when she had been doing such an effective job lying like a rug.

Continued at
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/01/30/sc...crumbling-executive-director-mary-rieser-out/
    • Like Like x 5
  9. jensting Member

Well, Mary now has the choice between getting thrown under the bus by the criminal organisation known as the "church" of $cientology and stay silent, get thrown under the bus by the Co$ and speak out in court or turn state's (or federal) evidence before she's thrown under a bus and get the sympathy vote.

Not only are those pretty stark choices, but the cockles of my heart are warmed by the idea of David "he is NOT insane!" Miscavige having to decide which is most likely and whether Mary Reiser is going to go missing (like those witnesses in the Lisa McPherson case), get thrown under a bus or what.

Also, if the money from the insurance fraud flowed upline, I hope the Co$ has not realised that as far as banking is concerned, post-2001 is a whole new century...
    • Like Like x 5
  10. Anonymous Member

Interestingly, disappearing Mary into the netherworld of Scientology only gives proof of the connection between
    CoS and NN.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  11. jensting Member

an interesting conundrum for David "he is NOT insane!" Miscavige to have, I think. Plus, he's on a schedule. Which includes the publication of Jenna's book which will require several expensively written and re-written letters from lawyers. To every single TV station and newspaper which mentions the story.

So, I don't think February is going to be too bad, although BAMuary 2013 has turned out to be pretty darned good. So far.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  12. RightOn Member

looking forward to COS's Failuary!
    • Like Like x 2
  13. The Wrong Guy Member

Today the cult issued another self-congratulatory press release:

Narconon Of Georgia Increases Community Involvement In Drug Prevention In Response to CDC Report

Atlanta treatment center provides more education and information on drug abuse to the community in its outreach programs in response to CDC report.

Norcross, GA (PRWEB) January 30, 2013

Community involvement is a key piece in combatting the growing drug abuse problem in the Atlanta area. According to the Centers for Disease Control 8.7% of the population age 12 and over used some form of illicit drugs in the past month. This alarming number has been on a steady increase since 2002.

One organization, Narconon of Georgia has stepped into help with this growing problem as part of the non-profit facility’s mission is to provide information and education to the community on the ever growing problem of substance abuse. By educating the public and organizing events such as prescription drug drop off days and lecture to law enforcement officials the public can help reverse this trend.

More at
    www.prweb.com/releases/prwebNarconon-Georgia/Community-Drug-Prevention/prweb10375683.htm
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. RightOn Member

"non-profit facility "

RAGE!!!!!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. DeathHamster Member

Remember when mentioning Scientology or one of its fronts in an unfavorable way would land you a world of legal hurt?
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Sonichu Moderator

I still laugh when the only news outlets that publish good reports about Scientology are the kind of place where you have to PAY THEM to spread your good news.

You'd think even scis would notice that.... "Hey, I've never seen any good stories about Narconon in the regular newspaper. It's always a PR firm."
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. DeathHamster Member

I know!

And the best part is that the last place that got paid to spread their news ended up in complete shit.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. One day you will just read about that in the history books hahahahahahaha
    • Funny Funny x 4
  19. anonsoldier Member

So yeah, that's not entirely true, their data. I'm looking at the CDC report: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/hus11.pdf (page 249/583, table 64)

The number actually was lower in 2008 than in 2002, 8.0 to 8.3, but climbed the next year. So here's what we should put into a PR release of our own: that awareness of Scientology increased in 2008 due to Anonymous protests and the corresponding increase in media coverage, resulting in an increase in drug use as correlated by the CDC survey.

Am I saying Scientology CAUSES increased drug use in people? I'm not SAYING it does, but every age group except 26-34 year old was decreasing in 2008 and suddenly increasing in 2009. I leave the public to draw their own conclusions.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

It's a civil case. There are no state of federal witnesses there.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. BigBeard Member

With the insurance fraud investigation under way, there may be a State and/or Federal criminal case very shortly. I believe Mary Rieser should be thinking very hard about cutting the best deal she can right now if she doesn't want to end up doing hard time, or ending up in a real hole out in the desert.

BigBeard
    • Agree Agree x 4
  22. RolandRB Member

The best thing DM could do is to disappear her like he did to his wife.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

Are you sure that he didn't eat her? He does look a little cannibal.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. RightOn Member

will DM flee or go down with the ship?
    I wonder if the FBI is watching at all
    can he now can be considered a flight risk? or boat risk? lol!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  25. anon walker Moderator

Heh...ship rat Mary Rieser left the dinghy and climbed the rope back onto the main ship, Flag. Would not wish to be in her skin right now...
    • Agree Agree x 2
  26. anon walker Moderator

Or the "caregivers" of Lisa McPherson, all sent out on pastoral missions to who knows where...
    • Like Like x 1
  27. RolandRB Member

She's going to "the hole" as opposed to "The Hole".
  28. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

I so suck cocks on hollywood boulevard.
  30. Anonymous Member

Lector? He hardly met her.
  31. jensting Member

32. RolandRB Member

I think there will be a few ex-Narconon executives who will be made to end cycle in the next few days or weeks - Rieser being the first.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  33. AnyOldName Member

If she is at Flag, does she have a clue what's going on? (not that she had a clue before she went there....)
    • Like Like x 1
  34. RolandRB Member

She is in the friendliest place on the planet so she won't be worried about her upcoming trip to the Mojave desert.
    • Funny Funny x 4
  35. RolandRB Member

Deep six them, Dave sir. If they don't have high enough ethics to end cycle themselves then save yourself and save Scientology by having them deep sixed. Get them to write their confessionals and suicide notes then the police won't be suspicious if they find them all in a Narconon van all dead from carbon monoxide poisoning.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

First, stop giving Davey boy ideas. Second, at the rate the fail is happening I almost expect Davey boy to end cycle soon.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  37. RolandRB Member

I can imagine all those Narconon ex-executives at Flag now being gang-bang-sec-checked 24 hours a day for days until they volunteer to end cycle and accept all the blame. I am expecting an announcement of a mass dropping-of-the-body sometime next week. :)
    • Funny Funny x 3
  38. RolandRB Member

^^ If they leave it too late then it will be "do the End Cycle shuffle off the top of Big Blue". :)
  39. RolandRB Member

After a few continuous days of this I do believe they have got it at last. :)

You must END CYCLE !

.. we mush end shycle.......

You must END CYCLE !

You must END CYCLE !

40. snippy Member

Don't forget they need some needle marks and opiates in their bloodstream. (But its not really a joke.)