Customize

Narconon of GA - Judge rules against Narconon with most severe sanctions

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

DeKalb judge strikes answer by Scientology-linked rehab

Sanction comes in suit over patient who died of heroin overdose

HarrisJeffrey1109_128.jpg
    Jeffrey Harris, the plaintiffs' lawyer, said the discovery abuse by the defendant was "so pervasive."

continues: http://www.dailyreportonline.com/Pu...ologylinked_rehab&slreturn=20121011131606
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ogsonofgroo Member

Rico indeed! ^^^:lmaosmileywotdoesn'texistbecausewearesmileypoor@wwpand smileyfagsaresuffer:
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

I worked with that guy in the MTV early days he was such a jerk none of the other acts wanted anything to do with him or his backup dancers, no talent bum.
  5. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

I love this thread so much.
  7. moarxenu Member

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Anonymous Member

She doesn't look old enough to be a judge. Love it.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Get ready everybody.....it is about to hit the fan. Big surprise, Narcanon of Georgia has engaged in insurance fraud. Attorneys have filed with absolute proof, we will nail them on each and every violation. M.R....who doesn't understand medical terminology now? Honey...you messed with the wrong Mama.
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. BUMP.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. moarxenu Member

OMNOMNOM!!!
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Just completed this program, which I am ashamed to admit means I used more while in treatment at this Norcross facility than ever back home. My parents also feel they were ripped off, their insurance paid a boatload after they paid the full price. My parents would never admit they were duped, kudos to the family or families who are bold enough to challenge Mary R.

I have to live each and everyday with what I put them through AND cost them. Someone should notify the Desmond's attorney about this.
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

I think I love you.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

You can call him, maybe even hire him.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

You made it out alive through the dangerous levels of vitamins, excessive sauna, mind-bending scientology crap, and unqualified pseudo-counselors. Congratulations. Your family may have been duped, but at least they have you back alive.
    • Agree Agree x 7
  16. Anonymous Member

You didn't say your parents were reimbursed by the insurance company. Does this mean Narconon collected twice for the same treatment? As in fraud?
  17. broomstick Global Moderator

Welcome guest! WWP is becoming a meeting ground for victims of Scientology's Narconon.
    Please consider registering an account so that you can send and receive private messages. You will also be better able to keep track of your posts.

Mods are friendly and are here to help. Don't hesitate to ask a mod if you have any questions.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. BigBeard Member

Hopefully any hard proof of insurance fraud, in addition to being used in the civil case, is being forwarded to the appropriate State (And possibly Federal, if the fraud was committed across state lines.) offices for criminal charges to be filed.

BigBeard
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. RightOn Member

This is the only time I have loved insurance fraud
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. another123 Member

77d7b1dc80e37142f538a6fda406401c.gif
    ^^^ NARCONON GEORGIA
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  21. Random guy Member

What, Narconon charged with insurance fraud? Surely not, the most ethical people on the planet?

Thanks for the headsup!
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

23. BigBeard Member

If this fraud happened across state lines the Feds should be involved too.

BigBeard
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  24. eddieVroom Member

friskydoom.jpg
  25. jensting Member

"Inconceivable!"
    Indeed. Good luck and do let's know how it goes (or post on http://www.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/ )
  26. Anonymous Member

I am "Doom"? How did you guess?

2643537-doctor-doom1.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  27. fishypants Moderator

FIFY.

Nu0x.png
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Thank you, Recent "Grad". I sent the message along. I also posted on RFTTP forum - where we focus on th scientology front groups, mostly Narconon. Many victims of the program post there. http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,8408.msg27642.html#new

Please join us at Tipping Point and perhaps do the Narconon attendee survey, as well.

( reaching4.info ).

Mary
    • Winner Winner x 3
  29. moarxenu Member

O hai thar, Mary!
  30. Dear Watch out M.R.,

Your post is very important. Thank you for alerting us about your particular situation.

Without going into details here, I must tell you that your information is important and needed.

Please have your attorney contact the Desmond attorney, Jeff Harris of HARRIS PENN LOWRY DELCAMPO, LLP either at their Atlanta offfice 404.961.7650 or by email. jeff @ hpllegal . com (remove spaces) .

If you prefer, you can contact me at xscientologist at gmail . com

You can visit at Reaching For The Tipping Point forum
    http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,8408.msg22048.html#msg22048

Thank you.

Mary McConnell
    Volunteer advocate for victims of Narconon
    http://reaching4.info
    http://www.scribd.com/AnonyMary/Collections - See Narconon folders
    • Winner Winner x 3
  31. Hi! :)
  32. anon walker Moderator

When I was on Keith Henson's witness list, I and others were followed, subjected to weird phone calls and strange "Cox Cable" workmen. I called the local FBI office. They suggested I call ADA Schwarz, who was handling the case, so I did. He did not like hearing I'd talked to the FBI about cult harassment. Strangely, all harassment stopped after that call.

However, witness tampering charges weren't filed, and should have been imo.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  33. DeathHamster Member

Funny how Schwarz vamoosed off to other state right after that...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  34. anon walker Moderator

Remember the Moxon-coached witness at Sparrow's trial? Lied her face off, contradicted the defendant, clearly not telling the truth. Nothin happened to her. Maybe we should like, ENFORCE PERJURY LAWS? Ya think?
    • Agree Agree x 3
  35. Anonymous Member

Watch out for that zombie mod. Can get bitey.
  36. anon walker Moderator

You're doom?
    Tch...
  37. I did report this to the "officials" in our GA government...no response. I have a feeling you are all in for a big and I mean a BIG surprise. Bye bye Mary Reisner...your retribution is about to be upon you evil woman.
    • Winner Winner x 2
  38. anon walker Moderator

<shrug> She pulled it in. Bigtime for realz this time. Honestly, they've been getting away with this shit forever, and you've got to wonder why. Lazy politicians and officials? Too big of a problem to tackle? Really, there is no excuse for this dangerous fraud being allowed to continue.

No excuse at all. But David Love and others have finally made the impact needed to get those boneheads off their duffs. Probably more out of self-preservation than anything else, but seriously, I'd like to hear from the Attorney General of Oklahoma and ask it why it has ignored the numerous complaints that came across its desk.

WHY YOU NO DO YOUR JORB, LAWYER PERSON?
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2