Customize

Narconon new lulzy videos

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by peterstorm, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Narconon new lulzy videos

Close but no cigar I'm afraid. Hubbard was a chain smoker who said not smoking enough would cause cancer.
    YouTube - L. Ron Hubbard "Not smoking enough will cause lung cancer".
  2. Anonymous Member

After watching the videos I just want to pound my head against the wall. My God how can local, state and federal government buy into this crap are we/they that stupid?
  3. Anonymous Member

OMG..he already lost me when he said ALL drugs were bad (I don't know if he is just a total idiot, or just has narrow definition of what a drug is. I like aspirin myself)

But his reason for the way silent films look today is totally stupid.
  4. peterstorm Member

slide2sr.jpg
  5. COREarg Member

Guys,you don't understand what they say?

"boom" means "Xenu"
    "Woooshh" means "Blown"
    "bang!" means "FAIR GAME'D THAT BITCH YO!"
    "Psew!" means "I got slapped by David Gnome last thursday"
    "Ratatta" is a pokémon
  6. Anonymous Member

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
  7. loltology Member

8. Anonymous Member

No, I mean cigarettes contain nicotine and nicotine is a drug. It's also one of the few drugs aside from alcohol where that idiot was sorta right. I mean, what are you relieving by picking up smoking, scifags? Aren't you aware that you're inhaling POISONS and MIND DESTROYING DRUGS with each puff? It's not like they have a narrow definition of drugs. Nicotine should definitely be counted. Are they unaware that smoking is a drug addiction?
  9. Anonymous Member

I need to make a list of nagging little questions about them.

Why do they all talk like a mix between vintage batman and an infomercial? "It's like, BAM, yknow? Scientology to me is all WHOOSH SLAPCHOP BAM SHAMWOW"

Why is their PR attack angle always like 14 year old mean girls? "Then the Kingpin said something really nasty"

Why does the cult make all famous women into corpulent beasts? I'm serious. Nancy is looking more and more like Kirsty. And their eyes have the same toxic, vindictive, dead inside sort of expression. Why does scientology make women fat?

More as I think of them. Also, note that Co$=satanism/will to power and little else.
  10. theLastAnon Member

In honor of these videos, I'm loading a big fat bowl right now. Seriously.

If you have some of the sticky-icky, I suggest you do the same.

Cocksuckers.
  11. OTBT Member

They are imitating Hubbard.

In his taped lectures, Hubbard would sometimes use "sound effects" made with his voice. It was supposed to emphasis his point. He also used made up words, supposedly for humor.
  12. the anti Member

technically everything you can take in your body can be bad for you. in fact drinking to much water in a short period of time can kill you
  13. genoramix Member

^and your point is...?
  14. Intelligence Member

Narconon Trois-rivieres - In Quebec Schools (Trying to)

Just going through dox today and came accross this. She practiced on us before going
    to any schools. Very Lame presentation.

29xvfnl.jpg

15nnerl.jpg
  15. BlooAnon Member

Frankly, I'm just glad that you can see that they make no sense when they talk about this and this is before anyone dishes out large amounts of money.

Come on NarCONon! Make more videos! Share your crazy facts! Show the world you're the masters of all crazy information!
  16. xenubarb Member

If you eat your body weight in lettuce within 60 minutes you will die.
  17. Re: Narconon new lulzy videos

tis a shame they've locked comments.... but at least they show their stupidity. and the fact that no one cares. lol at combined in their "series" barely 1000 views.
  18. Magnonymous Member

Yes.
  19. Magnonymous Member

It was watching that video clip that I noticed that they all have the same slightly vacant/empty look around the eyes. Notice the expression around their eyes just doesn't change? Some of them this affects larger areas of their face as well...

I agree, t'is what I noticed.

I'm actually seriously considering that perhaps the more indoctrinated they become, the more this facial paralysis affects them. For someone who has just begun indoctrination, they may seem nearly normal...but the further indoctrination progresses the more they look like this:

View attachment images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxMxnNPwS9AoVqhsYmwhHisbxGLKAcK

Okay...but seriously...if you watch that clip I linked back to an Anon's previous post you'll notice that the ones who sound more indoctrinated also seem to have less facial movement, starting around the eyes and then progressing into the cheeks and down to the mouth.

P.S. My other conclusion is that CoS targets demented people for recruits in the first place.
  20. peterstorm Member

Again, unscientific falsehoods from NN. Vitamins aren't affected by taking drugs or if so, we're are the scientific reports on this? For instance, calcium is an atom, it's not 'destroyed'...

This is just a dude giving some made up reason to follow the purif rundown...
    • Like Like x 1
  21. peterstorm Member

The one you've been waiting for: Is alcohol a drug?

22. peterstorm Member

23. Squirrel King Member

You are having an attack of logic. When has science ever agreed with Scientology?
  24. peterstorm Member

The lulz continue. :)

25. peterstorm Member

26. peterstorm Member

Tone scale tech

27. the anti Member

well, drugs did seem to fuel some of hubbards crap. sure he was on something crazy while making the tone scale.
  28. Intelligence Member

29. slobeck Member

his definition of grief: "kinda bummin', kinda sad" Very nuanced, this guy. What a deep knowledge of the human condition. Here's my 30grand! sign me up. O wait what i really meant was...please shoot me in the face before i have to watch another video.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Don't you usually take drugs to turn your Boredom into enthusiasm? I'm getting Mixed Messages...
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Mark Cabian Member

Rummmm, zoom, ya know!Hmmmmmmm!

32. COREarg Member

This demanded an OH EXPLOITABLE...!

OHEXPLOITABLE%20copy.jpg.png
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Freeee keeee ....
  34. Wow, what a retard. Who makes this shit up? Totally inaccurate. So much of it's utter shit I don't know where to start. o.o
  35. Hubbinator says the sound effects are awesome. lol...

dubbayewdubbayewdubbayew ... Must be a Texan...
  36. xenubarb Member

• Like Like x 1
  37. Mark Cabian Member

Needs more zombie.
  38. Scatman Member

NarCONon fags employ the strawman technique: They tell you Hubbard's notion of the mind, without telling you it came from Hubbard and was his speculation, then tell you how Hubbard believed drugs affect it, without telling you it was Hubbard's belief, which was more speculation. They also don't mention that Hubbard's ideas conflict with scientific research.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

Or make any mention of LRH's amphetamine abuse.