Customize

Narconon Florida Turning Up The Heat

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Intelligence Member

2eal6ol.jpg

api4y.png

29hf1j.png

These outlandish and misrepresented success rate claims are about to be investigated.

When a desperate parent does a quick Google Search for "drug Rehab", these false success
    rates play a big part in their decision of where to send a loved one.

The Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services forced Narconon Trois-Rivieres to
    stop advertising their 70-76% success rate - citing "unrealistic" and misleading.

There have been no controled studies by any independent source, that verifies the
    high success rates that Narconons around the globe advertise on their websites. None!

IMO, the success rate they advertise is closer to the relapse rate and as the Graduate Officer
    at Narconon, I contacted over 700 patients and found the success rate far below what was
    being promoted to the vulnerable and desperate victims.

Promoting a 90% Success Rate as Floida is now doing, must be stopped.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. anon walker Moderator

While the success rate may contribute to a decision to use NN, remember this.

There is always an available bed at Narconon.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Yea and that's a really bad thing even with drug rehab they do the hard sell, bring her/him right over we have room. No Doctor needed just bring $29,000 and will *uck your kid up as fast as we can. Also bring their medication, we won't give it to them but you can bring it along anyhow, such a shame, this needs to stop so bad.
    • Agree Agree x 8
  5. Intelligence Member

At 8:06 pm today, I engaged the appropriate contacts in Florida to begin the Expose down South.

;.
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Intelligence Member

I think we need some GOOD Investigative Reporter to DIG in about how NN arrives
    at their ambiguous and fraudulent success rate scams AND especially dig into all
    the Narconon Fake Referral Websites.

And I mean DIG AND EXPOSE to legal authorities:)

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. BigBeard Member

What we really need is for the shark lawyers that run those "1-800-xxx-xxxx" class action TV ads for every medication ever invented to decide nation wide class actions against individual narCONons and narCONon Int will be their next big money maker.

BigBeard
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  8. grebe Member

National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers was run for many years by a guy in Lancaster PA, who recently got caught with his hand in the cookie Jar.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
  9. patriot75 Member

10. mirele Member

Wowoo, looks like that Hunsicker fellow is in beeeg trouble.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Police-Addiction-association-bilked-by-ex-CEO-3775170.php

<insincerely>Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. </insincerely>
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. amaX Member

good good good.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Narconon letter brings practice of commissions for patients into open

By Alison Knopf July 23, 2012

At least one treatment program has now put in black-and-white an offer to pay commissions for patient referrals, ADAW has learned. The letter came from Fresh Start Narconon and went to an unknown number of programs in California and possibly elsewhere. This practice, usually done in a more furtive manner, appears to be legal if federal dollars aren’t involved but is raising concerns about ethics.
    David Lisonbee, president and CEO of nearby Twin Town Treatment Centers, a multisite program based in Los Alamitos, California, received the letter, dated July 9, and talked to ADAW about it July 18. From Fresh Start Narconon Director of Community Relations Gerry Marshall, the letter said that the commission could be as high as $3,300 per patient (see sidebar for the text of the letter).
    Surprisingly, paying commissions for patients — something that could land any physician who takes Medicare in prison for a long time — is not against the rules for addiction treatment programs, at least not in California.

http://www.alcoholismdrugabuseweekl...ce-of-commissions-for-patients-into-open.aspx

• Like Like x 5
  13. Random guy Member

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Intelligence Member

Just spent over an hour with Investigative Reporter in Florida. NBC Rock Center this
    Thursday at 10:00pm should be very good, but the this Reporterr in Florida has
    "Balls-Of-Steel" and will not be intimidated whatsoever.

"Are ya' havn' trouble keeping up to all this OSA - get used to it - - the Shit-Storm clouds
    are about to open in multiple directions this Thursday - this Friday - and next Monday.":)

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. Intelligence Member

Was at an "SP" Party in New England last month - "A-TON-OF-FUN":)

[IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Ωmega Member

do you all know of this crap?

Narconon Florida Inc

Im not sure how old it is.
  17. Anonymous Member

Yes we are quite aware of the three NN's in Florida 2 inpatient 1 (so-called) outpatient
  18. RolandRB Member

It means that the 90% of them who didn't die read some Scientology materials and therefore, by definition, became Scientologists and Scientologists don't do drugs.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Intelligence Member

Preparing dox in Oklahoma right now to be delivered to the FBI Office tomorrow. Have a
    file number from original information to the FBI some time ago.

These Dox WILL address the interstate fraud scam and funds crossing State lines from telemarketing
    fraud and using fraudulent success rates to solicit funds RE: Conspiracy to commit fraud over state
    line from desperate, vulnerable, and very ill patients.

This conspiracy includes multiple entities, ALBE International, COS California, Narconon Arrowhead,
    and various FSM and other web hosting entities, PLUS all executive directors of each Entity.

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 3
  20. anonymous612 Member

Contact Tampa Bay Times, formerly St Petersburg Times. Their expertise has always been in investigative journalism, and they're also very fond of letting their reporters pursue their own pet projects. For instance, there used to be a guy there who was really big on exposing flaws in how the Dept VA worked. And now, of course, you have Childs and Tobin.

From Tampabay.com:
    Thomas Tobin
    Phone: (727) 893-8923
    E-mail: tobin@tampabay.com

Joe Childs
    Phone: 727-893-8328
    E-mail: Childs@tampabay.com

Reach the newsroom (Story tips and press releases, corrections and feedback)
    Email the newsroom:
    News tips: local@tampabay.com
    Features/events: calendar@tampabay.com
    Business: biznews@tampabay.com
    Corrections: corrections@tampabay.com
    Letters to the Editor: www.tamapbay.com/letters/

Metro: local@tampabay.com
    National: national@tampabay.com
    Sports: sptsnews@tampabay.com
    Clearwater: northpin@tampabay.com
    Hernando: hernando@tampabay.com
    Pasco: pasco@tampabay.com
    Tampa: tampanews@tampabay.com
    Politifact: http://politifact.com/contact/
    Tech Times: techtimes@tampabay.com
    tbt* - tbteditors@tampabay.com

Call the newsroom:Tampa/Hillsborough 813-226-3303
    St. Petersburg 727-893-8215
    North Pinellas 727-446-6397
    Pasco West 727-869-6235
    Pasco Central/East 813-909-4606
    Hernando 352-754-6100

(FYI, Clearwater is in Northern Pinellas)
    Reach the online news staff for TampaBay.com (Story tips, corrections and feedback)
    Email comments@tampabay.com or call (727)893-8215

Contact info for the Clearwater location:
    Clearwater
    710 Court St.
    Clearwater, FL 33756
    Advertising Ph : 445-4111
    Advertising Fax: 445-4232
    News Phone: 446-6397
    News Fax: 445-4119
    • Like Like x 5
  21. Intelligence Member

Mark Bunker here again right now filming as I'm documenting his documentary - - then the 3 of
    us will head over to Radio Station - then,,...., :) &quot;SURPRISE:)

28r1dvs.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
  22. Xenu Is Lord Member

New and improved
    View attachment al3hgz.jpg.png
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Ωmega Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. YouSeeNothing Member

http://www.hamlegal.com/services/lawsuits-against-narconon/

Copy and paste the link. Direct click takes me to another page on their site.
  25. YouSeeNothing Member

26. YouSeeNothing Member

I'm a little fried from looking at these 990 forms for the last few days, but one thing that sticks out to me on their 990 is the fact that they granted "scholarships" to students valued at $91,500. This is the only Narconon facility that I've seen that has had that as a write-off. Schedule I, Part III, Page 2. Considering they normally charge $30,000 per student this is either a huge discount at only $10,0166 per student or they wrote off bits and pieces here and there for nine students.

I've never heard/seen them give away anything. If those students could be tracked down to find out if they received a scholarship and why that would be interesting...especially if there really was nine students on scholarship.
    • Like Like x 4
  27. BigBeard Member

Agreed. My brains about to go on strike from looking at so many 990's today. I hate the way the forms are laid out, they make it hard to do side-by-side compairisons, and it's a real pain to put the numbers in a spreadsheet to make it easier to spot anomalies. Oh well, sooner or later the 'shell game' they're playing with the numbers will pop out.

BigBeard
    • Agree Agree x 2
  28. I recall hearing one of Radio Paul's guests (one of his last shows) state that she was on a scholarship-type program that resembled more of a work-study program. Her tuition was reduced down to about $5,000 and she had to work the grounds for a few hours a day. I don't have the time to wade through RP's shows but I'm sure I heard it there.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. jensting Member

Maybe also ask Luke Catton about the shmoozing of politicians and get some FOI requests going? Mike Rinder has also talked about politician shmoozing - a good reporter and some FOI and who knows what might turn up?!?

Best regards

Jens
  30. JohnnyRUClear Member

Dammit! Why does back bacon boy kick more FBI ass than we do?!? >:-(
    • Winner Winner x 2
  31. YouSeeNothing Member

That makes more sense. I've seen stipends given to students at Arrowhead--claim was that they wanted to stay on and be staff and this was part of training.
  32. Intelligence Member

"Back-Bacon-Boy" - LOL:)

Why/How? Mum's the word, but I can say it's not by fluke. A long process of
    many steps and one more step to go in the USA:) - - will be back there
    in due course.

An incredible and welcomed visit by FBI Investigator we met inside the Oklahoma FBI Office. All I can say is the information documents we delivered, will not be ignored - these patient deaths are not in vain and any and all alleged crimes, will receive immediate attention and investigation♥♥♥ - - Very early, two hour meeting this morning with lawyers - - amazing stuff to come - - absolutely incredible♥♥♥

[IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 6
  33. Internetzin Member

Who wuz that masked man?
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  34. jensting Member

Well, that sounds like a good start. I think, if you stick with this, you might get a few results. Eventually.

:D :D :D

Lovely work, do keep it up, and take care of yourself too

Jens
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Internetzin Member

Tastes a bit like chicken I hear.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  36. eddieVroom Member

• Like Like x 2
  37. HellRazor Member

Who knew Narconon was their biggest weakness? David Love is going to use this wedge to break it all open! Keep up the momentum, David!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  38. anon walker Moderator

Don't forget the dubious way they got CARF certification!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  39. anon walker Moderator

Isn't that still exploitation of a disabled person? Forcing them to work?
  40. It may be exploitation of a disabled person but if there was abuse/exploitation then it may fall under the federal Americans with Disability Act because of the employee/employer relationship. It is a quid pro quo situation and not a 'scholarship' (which is strictly a donation/no pay back) in the common sense. There may be multiple causes of action if the abuse happened during 'employment' and as a 'patient'.
    • Like Like x 1