Customize

Narconon Exploiting Patients For Free Labour

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Intelligence Member

http://www.tampabay.com/news/localg...gist-ties-kept-out-of-lawsuit-against/1265187

I LOVE THIS - - they have now agreed that Patients in Narconon and other Rehabs are "disabled"!!! :)

This ^^^ IS very important indeed:)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Intelligence Member

The CULT always wants it both ways - - depending on their GREEDY wants and needs! This ones going to cost more than they know in other Cases right now where they emphatically have claimed that Narconon Patients DO NOT have a disability while in their Rehab Centers. OUCH :) <3

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Intelligence Member

***HAVE A WONDERFUL EVENING EVERYONE*** ♥ ♥ ♥
    "Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."
    - Earl Nightingale
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Anonymous Member

Night chipper!
  5. jensting Member

When "like" is just not enough.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  6. Intelligence Member

Oh'-Oh' - - SNOWING very big-time in Montreal right now - - first snow storm
    of the year. Just had to get up at take some photos of snow and &quot;PLAY&quot; :)

***CAUTION - DO NOT TAKE AS DIRECTED***
    30dikxk.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. TorontosRoot Member

Photos of the snow would be awesome. Maybe xenu snow angels? :D
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Intelligence Member

http://www.dol.gov/elaws/esa/flsa/screen74.asp

Enforcement Under the Fair Labor Standards Act:
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

What constitutes wilful in the eyes o the law?
  10. Anonymous Member

Doesn't matter when the next words are "or repeatedly", which is easy to prove.
  11. Intelligence Member

However (not sure yet), "REPEATEDLY" may refer to violating the labour law "AGAIN" after/following
    being found guilty/convicted the first time?

Indeed, it would be nice if repeatedly does mean "multiple/repeated" times:)

12. Anonymous Member

That's what I didn't want to hear as a possibility :( They haven't been warned or anything yet have they?
  13. Intelligence Member

Well, they may have had Cases filed and decided/settled previously - not sure yet?

US Department of Labour does not publish finding, apparently, but private civil cases
    would be, as the pending one in California filed recently. But if it settles out of court,
    which it probably will, no case precedent will be set.

However once a Formal Complaint is filed, the Feds will submit finding/decision, in writing to
    Complainant, with details, compensation etc.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Intelligence Member

LOL - who knows:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Just a breif thank you David. You have already pushed this beyond the tipping point(pun intended)
    Your efforts have done so much to set in motion the sword of justice, that will, at some stage(just leik in Canada), be plunged so deep into the belly of a dangerous scam preying on addicts that want to clean themselves up, the ramifications are becoming global. Yes, I know you arent perfect(who the fuck is anywayz!), but you are doing all you can to make things right.
    Thank you!
    So much grief has followed patients of narCONon, and you are a huge asset in informing the world of the filthy scam of narCONon in these times.
    If there is a God, he would be proud of what you do.
    I salute you, Sir
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  16. Intelligence Member

Up till past 6:00am, but after a nice nap, back in the saddle again and pressing forward with this again.

I'm having a great time with Symptoms of mania, which may include extreme optimism, euphoria and feelings of grandeur; rapid, racing thoughts and hyperactivity; a decreased need for sleep; ;)

This ^^^ over-rides my Symtoms of PTSD - ROFL <3

Eccentric perhaps? But a very happy-pants-camper who loves to laugh and have fun.

Now on a more SERIOUS NOTE:

This matter of nailing them on Intern & Labour Law violations can't be this easy - - the Cult's not that dumb are they? Or do they just think it will continue to slide until they get caught?

Am I missing something, I asked myself all night?

Been playing a few hours of "Devil's Advocate" with myself - - I like to pretend I'm "them" and see how I would respond to an investigation?

- They wouldn't dare claim they are a religion; not after being on TV recently stating otherwise?

- But they are named as a COS Entity in the IRS agreement, so I guess they could try?

Well, for now, I think I'll just write/compile a draft complaint and pass it by one of the top Super Lawyers in the USA that I met while in Oklahoma and see what he thinks. This is what I did with the Quebec Labour issue and we WON hands down - - no contest.

But this matter was "Born-In-The-USA" and a new kettle of FISH-TO-FRY.

So, off to fill my glass up past the half-way mark and press on.

"I LOVE to write & write to LOVE" :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. TorontosRoot Member

This is going to be the ultimate challenge and kick in the balls to the cult of scientology. You keep working that david and do NOT give up! Don't take the iron gloves off!
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Please take care of your health. Fresh air, healthy food, a bit of exercise, a bit of fun and recreation...
    Slow and easy wins the race.
    • Agree Agree x 6
  19. Intelligence Member

Health - check. Fresh air - check. Healthy food - check. Bit of Exercise - check.

"Slow N' Easy"? Not a bloody chance - LOL. Unless my health is down; I'm hungry; or no exercise. :)

That bloody Tortoise is just that; bloody for being too slow and was run over by a car!

The ONLY reason why the hare lost the race, is because he takes a nap midway through the course
    with both eyes closed and his competitor, crawling slowly but steadily, arrived before him.

I nap with one eye open and always have fun:)

• Like Like x 4
  20. does NN ever share stuff people write in O/Ws with anyone else if not authorized by the "student?"

21. Mr.Love. Approved and promoted.
  22. Intelligence Member

Yes, they most certainly do.

23. Intelligence Member

UPDATE:

Several ex-NN Patients have now contacted me, including one a few minutes ago. Will keep
    Names and NN identity confidential for now, but will be pressing forward this week with
    documents to appropriate Investigating Authorities in the USA.

• Like Like x 6