Customize

Narconon Drug Bomb

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by OTBT, Feb 24, 2011.

1. RolandRB Member

Deaths and hospitalizations on the Purif/Narconon programme.

I wanted to do the liver damage thing due to the doses of niacin but I think this takes a long time to show up. Failing that I am going for the negative effects of the combined sauna/exercise/vitamins/drinking vegetable oil/withheld medication thing. It makes the programme look very dangerous and gives the impression of medical negligence and that should be enough to get it closed down. So what I need is a whole stack of references from reliable sources of this sort of thing happening and I will send that to the local authorities.
  2. RolandRB Member

In just a few short weeks your clam dream of getting people off drugs and going free will be lost forever. All humans on the planet will be the slaves of their reactive minds, restimulated by drugs, forever. Mankind will slide back into the mud it thinks created it and it will stay that way until humanity has destroyed itself. You clams have lost. The SPs have won.

There's SPs and there's the truly dangerous 2.5% who need to be "disposed of quietly and without sorrow". You just met one of them!

:)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. RolandRB Member

Here is what you clams need to do to stop your religion effectively being closed down by the removal of the Purif/Narconon detox programme. You need to inundate local authorities with letters and faxes extolling the virtues of this programme. Thank them profusely for having this facility in their area. Say how it saved your life. Recommend it to them to do. Send this to the health authority as well. Send iit to all government ministers - every single one of them in Britain. Get your PR department to phone them up and get them to make a public statement about how great the programme is. Pressure the Prime Minister to make a speech about it.

Do something.....

Do a lot.......

Inundate these local and central government departments - tie up all their comm lines, jam their switchboards, overwhelm their letter department until they have to come out and make a statement supporting your cause........

If you don't do this enough, then your religion is doomed in the UK.......

BTW, just this one time I am going to leave a one or two week delay before I post the email I send to them on this forum. I am hoping you will act too late and too little. I'll give you a small clue - I might have sent this email out already. :p
  4. Anonymous Member

Roland Like what your doing here, nothing like FACTS and DATA! Lots of details on Human Toxicity of Niacin.
    Also on that links details of ADME (Absorption Distribution Excretion and Metabolism)

Here is some information from here

http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/summary/summary.cgi?cid=938#x332

Worst reported effects are if doses greater than 3g (3000MG) per day are administered.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

From UK Department of Health.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Cholesterol/Pages/Treatment.aspx

• Like Like x 2
  7. RolandRB Member

8. RolandRB Member

This toxicity stuff will put the shits up the Environmental Health departments in the relevent local authorities and will get the Purification Rundown and the Narconon detoxification closed down. The only thing that I think could stop this happening is for the clams to inundate their departments with positive testimonials and to phone in and extol the virtues of the programme such that their switchboard gets jammed with calls.

Maybe if a group of them danced about outside their departments holding benners saying "We Love the Purif" and "The Purif Saved my Life" and the civil servants could see that they were smiling, energetic, healthy and full of life then they would conclude that the Purif is indeed a safe and beneficial programme.
  9. RolandRB Member

10. Anonymous Member

And More

http://www.food.gov.uk/multimedia/pdfs/evm_niacin.pdf

Not 400mg a day then or 7.14 times the reccomnded safe level.
  11. BigBeard Member

Don't forget the excessive amount of Vitamin A in the 'Drug Bomb' is also a contributing factor towards liver damage, other gastro-intestinal problems, and bone density problems. Either excessive niacin or excessive vitamin A by themselves are bad enough. Put them together in a person who already has liver and/or GI problems and it's a recipe for disastor.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

Scientology auditing can help them with that.
  13. RolandRB Member

Yes, added to the high niacin doubles the risk. And if one of the PCs turns yellow then "what turns it on will turn it off" and they won't be allowed to see a doctor without clearance from an Ethics officer.
  14. grebe Member

I lol'd.
  15. RolandRB Member

I am wondering what happens if a person keeps vomiting and says they can not go on with the Purification Rundown. Do they have to do a PTS handling? I seem to remember this happening to one person when I was doing the Purif.
  16. Dott Member

Green Form / CS 53 is usual handling. At extra charges, of course.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. RolandRB Member

Green Form - yes I guess that would be the first thing they would try if somebody got ill on the Purif.
  18. Dott Member

Yes. What turns it on will turn it off (according to Elron). Standard GF or CS 53 if that fails, at hourly auditing rates. If GF / 53 fail, then onto PTS/SP course (extra charge). If that fails, PTS RD, at huge extra charges.
  19. RolandRB Member

I remember now, somebody on the Purif had chronic diarrhea (which could have had something to do with the huge doses of vitamins and minerals and the cup of vegetable oil per day) and they were being persuaded to do the PTS/SP course.

All this has to be explained to the local authority environmental health departments.
  20. 'Fizzle Wizzle Bum Crum!' [Therapeutic TR Course, p.30]
  21. oh nos! Now your fucking with their brainwashed minds! I sense psychotic breaks as I type!
    lulzy and yet...
  22. Anonymous Member

I fart in your general direction.

JEEZ, I'm sick of anons quoting LRH blather.
  23. RolandRB Member

I am wondering if OSA have already gone into full PR mode to undermine my initiative. Suppose the Scientologists in the UK are phoning up the environmental health officers in the UK where they have Orgs and saying in an extremely up-tone fashion "Thank you, thank you for allowing the Scientology Purification to exist in your borough - you have SAVED MY LIFE!!, thank you, thank you". Suppose the chief officer got a hundred calls like that in one day then they would be pretty impressed. Then next day 100 copies of "Clear Body, Clear Mind" are sent plus 100 copies of "All About Radiation" plus 100 non-dinky dictionaries so they get no M/Us and then those local authority staffers would become mighty interested in doing the Purif themselves. Maybe ask the Org to come in and give a talk and then maybe every single local authority staff member would do the Purif. Maybe they should be sacked for refusing to do it. After all, why should they refuse? Because they don't want people to become better and more able, perhaps? And why should they be like that, are they safe people to have around in the workplace? Do things around them always go wrong? Wouldn't it be better if these people were not around?
  24. anon walker Moderator

Evans vs. Narconon.

Schizo guy, this was known to staff. They took him in anyway, then withheld his meds. Apparently nobody learned nothin from Jeremy Perkins.
  25. RolandRB Member

No, again, Purification Rundown. I know it is withheld for the Narconon programme. Why can't people on this forum duplicate?
    • Like Like x 2
  26. jensting Member

It has certainly been found to be criminal in France (one conviction for illegal practice of pharmacy was not appealed and so is final.)

Best Regards

Jens
  27. jensting Member

and G&G are selling the pills, making the whole scheme a nice little earner as well as being very dangerous.

Best Regards

Jens
  28. RolandRB Member

Do you have a scan of that? I could use it. I can do the translation if not done already. I don't get why giving people vitamins is an "illegal practice of pharmacy" and I need to understand it.
  29. jensting Member

It's the doses. Since the clams are instructing people to take such high doses (indeed the therapeutic doses you've been talkig about) it can only be done with a prescription. Instructing people to take this much, and in the case of the Pars clams, indirectly selling the pills (came from G&G), amounts to circumventing the prescription system.

Jonny Jacobsen has a good detailed writeup on infinite complacency
    • Like Like x 1
  30. RolandRB Member

Do you have the court record where that is explained? French is good.
  31. BigBeard Member

The EU report on the "Tolerable Upper Intake Levels" for Niacin gets in to "Tolerable Levels" for every day use, and "Clinical Levels", which further digging means prescribed dosages administered by prescription, under medical supervision, with regular blood work done to monitor for adverse affects. The HIGHEST clinical dosage mentioned is 3g, way under the 5g regularly used by NarCONon and the Purif.

EU Tolerable Upper Intake Levels report available at:

http://ec.europa.eu/food/fs/sc/scf/out80j_en.pdf

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

33. BigBeard Member

Probably not. While a high dose, 500mg would be under the 'Clinical Dose' level if you're not taking 2 or 3 capsules at the same time. If you are, G&G could claim they have no control over what you decide to take yourself.

If they're selling to NarCONon and know massive doses will be administered, that would be a different story.

BigBeard
  34. RolandRB Member

I think the law as it stands in Europe goes like this - if you want these high dose vitamins for yourself because you have decided you need then then you are allowed to buy them and these companies are allowed to supply them. But these companies are not allowed to say on the packaging nor in their literature nor on their web site that there is any benefit to taking it unless there is a specific scientific benefit that has been proven by science and was submitted to the EO before 2008 and they have agreed to it. It will have a claim number as well. So you can say that on your packet and only that. Now, if you go into a health food store, they are not allowed to tell you ti can give you any benefit either UNLESS it is a non-manufactured natural things liek gengo berries or whatever that will make you live to be 200 if you eat them. They can say what crap they like but NOT if it has been manufactured.

Now with the CoS TELLING people to take these vitamins and SAYING it will give them a health advantage and then SUPPLYING those vitamins whilst making a profit on them then there are acting as a PHARMACYwhich they are not allowed to do. They are very exposed in doing that in any EU country. It is illegal. They can get huge fines for it and can be stopped. Indeed, it would seem that the Purif/Narconon detox has been banned in France and not because French law is different - it is because they have gone to the trouble of fully applying the laws of the EU.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. WhiteNight Member

I've enquired with two friends who are doctors. Hopefully get both replies soon and see whether they agree that this shit would kill you if you did it.
  36. RolandRB Member

Thanks. If not kill you then whether they have any right to advertise and put a person on such a regimen.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. WhiteNight Member

This back from one of them:

So at the very least it simply won't work. On Monday we'll get some more detail as to what the lasting effects would be.
  38. RolandRB Member

I'll add to this list when I think of the illegal things the Scientologists are doing in the UK re the Purification Rundown and the Narconon detoxification programme and therefore why it must be stopped in the UK (as has already happened in France). "HCOPL" is an abbreviation of "Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter" and the Church of Scientology will possess all these issues and can show them to the relevent authorities.

1) They are aiming to "cure" the body and improve the functioning of the mind with vitamins, rather than just encouraging their members to eat a healthy diet, and therefore this constitutes "practising medicine without a licence" (see book "Clear Body; Clear Mind" for what they are aiming to achieve with the programme and follow link http://www.mhra.gov.uk/Howweregulat...ductneedalicence/Borderlineproducts/index.htm for a legal definition of "medicine" according to EU law).
    2) The doses of vitamins are above the dietary maximum many fold and at a level that can cause physiological changes so again they are practising medicine without a licence (the following "drug bomb" is administered 4x daily - http://www.narconon-europa.net/drugbomb.htm - e.g. the niacin maximum dose of 4g daily exceeds the typical maximum prescribed dose for the lowering of cholesterol)
    3) The dose levels rise to toxic levels which is a danger to health and might cause damage to the liver (see previous point 2).
    4) Ingested substances that are aimed at causing physiological changes and that possibly cause adverse events have to be of prescription quality with their manufacture controlled and approved by the relevent drug authority and in this case it is not.
    5) They are advising on the beneficial effects of vitamins whereas under European law no such thing is allowed unless it is a registered "claim" for the vitamin and has been so approved by the EU( http://www.food.gov.uk/multimedia/pdfs/listofukhealthclaims03.pdf ).
    6) By recommending the positive benefits of the vitamins and reselling them to its members then they are acting as an "illegal pharmacy" (they were recently prosecuted in France concerning this matter and this was upheld at the Court of Appeal 02 Feb 2012 http://www.ingo-heinemann.de/Cour-DAppel-Paris-Dossier-10-00510-2fev2012-jugement-Scientology-anonyme.pdf).
    7) They are endangering the health of their members using this programme and not medically supervising them whilst on this programme using qualified medical staff.
    8) They are failing to monitor pulse rate, blood pressure and liver enzyme levels which should be a minimum for such a programme which includes vigorous physical exercise plus long total daily periods in a sauna (pulse rate and blood pressure once a day - liver enzyme levels once every few days and before programme start).
    9) They are preventing or discouraging members on such a programme from consulting with their house doctor (GP) should they feel a need, due to internal Scientology policies, therefore they are preventing or discouraging access to qualified medical personnel whilst on this potentially harmful programme (HCOPL 26 July 1965 "Release Declaration Restrictions Healing Amendments").
    10) Their response to adverse events occuring on the programme is medically inappropriate in that instead of stopping the program or reducing dosage they apply their internal policies to continue the programme using their reasoning of "what turns it on will turn it off" and "the way out is the way through" (HCOPL 27 May 1965, "Processing").
    11) Should a member become so ill on the programme that they have to discontinue it, they are prevented or discouraged from consulting with their house doctor (GP) and instead are expected to use Scientology processes to resolve the problem (which processes they will have to pay for) rather than blame the programme itself. The Scientology processes to resolve the problem go the route: Green Form (HCOPL 7 April 1970RB); C/S Series 53 RL SF; PTS/SP course; PTS Rundown. This will cost them a lot of money and take up a lot of time and so prevent them from seeking medical help that may be urgently required as a result of damage done to their health whilst on the original programme.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. RolandRB Member

^^ If all the above points are valid then if some medical doctor could write to the environmental health departments in all the local authorities where there is a Narconon or Scientology Org then this could be closed down. Maybe a medical doctor has other channels they can use like direct to the GMC.

Should a member of the press use expert medical and legal advice covering the above points then this could be a spectacular newspaper story that would have a profound and damaging effect on the Church of Scientology.

With the Purif and the Narconon programme closed down in any country then they are finished in that country. It would no longer be financially viable to remain.
    • Like Like x 1