Customize

Narconon Dox - David Love

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, May 14, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Uh oh, looks like a huge problem for CoS.
    That contract they tried to make you sign is ridiculously funny.

BTW, FIFY = fixed it for you

Usually after a requoted post that has been altered from the original for the lulz.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Intelligence Member

I have no idea who this is, but I really do Love your imagination and way with words. It reads like
    you've possibly read many of LRH's Science Fiction Books,..., LOL,..., well I guess that would include
    everything he wrote, wouldn't it :):)-)

Keep it up.

Ps, - How do we stand these long winters? LOL,..., why do you think most of our newborns, are
    delivered nine months after the freeze:)

3. Intelligence Member

Thanks mnql1:)

2b6qsj.jpg
    2dgj5u9.jpg
    23sfckz.jpg
    mu8j8p.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Intelligence Member

Ran out ^^^ of ink,..., I or someone will post rest later:)
  5. mnql1 Member

A text file containing the transcript of the June 17, 2011 edition of "The Edge" with host Tom Smith and guests David Love and Paul Schofield can be downloaded via the following link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=17B6HVNB

The transcript is also posted on ESMB and OCMB.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Intelligence Member

Thanks for this mnql1. The character limit for posting on this forum is far too low to post complete text in one post. Some dox, I don't even bother with. Takes too long to scan 20 pages, then use Tiny Pics one page at a time, then post. Would have only taken less than one minute to copy paste into a "quote" here, but limit won't allow:)
  7. Intelligence Member

http://www.cifs.org.au/woeful.php

8. Intelligence Member

I had to chuckle at this email from an Executive Director at Narconon Canada,..., LOL.
    Isn't this an "Under The Bus" for you comment? :)

9. Intelligence Member

David Love is AWOL From the Narconon Compound. The search was on to track him down.
    Finally, they found him at a nearby Mall, just trying to have some peace and quiet away from
    the Narconon Chaos.

10. Intelligence Member

I'll bet she regrets sharing this ^^^^^^ with me,..., LOL. I think this is when she said
    she could "beat a Sec Check" and could teach me how to :)

11. Intelligence Member

No further threats tolerated!

12. Intelligence Member

13. Intelligence Member

Trois-Rivieres Quebec: GUILTY!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Could anyone who has this document please re-upload it somewhere, since Megaupload is no more?
  16. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Anonymous Member

bump
  19. Intelligence Member

Narconon International is in "Hurt-Mode" and promoting NN in their IAS Magazine: (Just Received This):::

This ^^^ is no doubt done to rally their troups and is basically a Staff PR Campaign as they
    did with NN TR applying for Certification.

I will be releasing a shit load of dox soon:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 2
  21. Intelligence Member

To prevent them "Handling" this matter, I am not Posting where this was directed to♥♥♥

8wy461.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  22. Xenu Is Lord Member

Being that touch assist is a fake science, there is no reason for it to take place at all.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Intelligence Member

I agree 100% - especially by this ^^^ S.O.B. who let his fingers wander! And the one receiving the assist
    here, is a piece of work too - and her son. Have Dox and voice recordings - SOON:)

• Like Like x 2
  24. Quentinanon Member

In my experience, touch assists waste time and do not relieve pain whatsoever. More Hubbardian snake oil.
    "Feel my finger." "Thank you."
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Xenu Is Lord Member

Lets get this right.

(paraphrasing) The COS cannot be seen as being directly involved but we are. I, Jean Lariviere a DSA am telling you to follow Hubbard policy and get Fair Game & Dead Agent material on "major targets". You deal with it as we discussed or we will find someone else to do it.

Sounds like Jean did more than offer advise. It looks like he was directing as a DSA as how to handle the threats the COS who he represents see, their displeasure that it is not been yet done and potental consequences for the addressee if failure to handle the situation continues.

I would like to hear from Aline????

This letter while it says at the bottom is just advise, is clearly a directive. We can also look at the top, missing are things like "getting back to you, answering the questions you had for me Etc" It also reads "RUSH-URGENT", this tells us that Jean is reacting to the situation of the law passed and not to questions solicited by the addressee. If the COS is not directly involved in directing the affairs on NN, then why be involved at all on any level on legal matters that don't concern it?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. Xenu Is Lord Member

More on Jean and why Jean is important in the email above. Jean is clearly a major player in the COS in Canada. The person who wrote the text below is clearly pushing the party line and cannot be expected to make impartial, non bias choices on things like Narconon. His calling for "major targets" to be investigated is equivalent to typical textbook Fair Game tactics he has endorsed in the article below.

http://www.montrealmirror.com/wp/2011/09/29/letters-290911/

Scientology’s doors are open!

Repeating the lies, inaccuracies and smears written in Janet Reitman’s bookInside Scientology: The Story of America’s Most Secretive Religion is a gross insult to truth and fairness [“All clear,” Books, Sept. 1, 2011]. Contrary to the title, it is not an “inside” story. While working on her book, Ms. Reitman nevercontacted the Church and never requested nor interviewed a single Church official, let alone the ecclesiastical leader of the religion, Mr. David Miscavige. Instead, Janet Reitman chose to speak exclusively to people outside the Church. Her book is not different than a view of the Catholic Church told exclusively by lapsed Catholics or defrocked priests and should more accurately be calledOUTSIDE SCIENTOLOGY. It is a rehash of false and baseless allegations largely drawn from stories written by others that have long been disproved, many held inaccurate, by courts of law.
    Janet Reitman’s primary sources of information are a handful of apostates, previous external affairs officers who have a documented history of making false and defamatory statements against the Church. These are the men she puts on a pedestal. Dis- missed when their crimes were discovered, they obviously have an axe to grind against the Church and its leader David Miscavige, the very man behind the unprecedented expansion of the Church of Scientology over the last few decades.
    Many of Ms. Reitman’s sources are also members of or are affiliated with Anonymous, the cyberterrorist organization that has been the subject of numerous investigations by U.S. government agencies for engaging in hate crimes against the Church and its members, and for various other illegal activities. In the past few months Anonymous members have been the subject of intensified global law enforcement investigations involving criminal activities that include violating the privacy of countless innocent people while hacking into accounts at credit card companies, businesses and financial institutions.
    Ms. Reitman’s ignorance of the Church’s accomplishments is a significant illustration of her book being actually outside Scientology. For example, she could have seen our new Churches in Moscow or Melbourne or any of the dozens opened since 2006 in cities like London, Brussels, Rome and Washington, D.C., all of them bursting with thousands of new members practicing their chosen faith.
    Finally, Janet Reitman’s claims about L. Ron Hubbard misinform readers and exhibit either crass ignorance or an intentional maligning of a man who is considered by millions of people to be a true friend to mankind. Hubbard founded a religious philosophy, Scientology, that millions of people use to improve their lives and the lives of their families, friends and communities. With 300 million copies of his works in circulation, he has inspired a religious movement millions strong and spanning all continents. Anyone who wants to know the true story of Scientology should find out for themselves by coming to a Church of Scientology, whose doors are always open, or go to the Church’s website, scientology.org.
    —JEAN LARIVIÈRE,
    CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY
    OF MONTREAL
    • Winner Winner x 1
  27. Intelligence Member

Oh', we will soon - she is under investigation by the QHRC - investigators have visited her already:)

They threw her under the bus when I Blew - then NN Canada dissolved. Andre Ahern then resigned.
    Aline was the ESTO Officer at NN TR.

• Like Like x 3
  28. Intelligence Member

Yes, Jean is also OSA Montreal ORG - here he is in this Video:

He's on Cover of this and vehamently denies NN TR Connection saying "Narconon is not the Church" - He's
    right in semantics. NN is not "THE" church, but IS an Entity of the Church:)

Jean MUST deny because of this:

ji2rzl.jpg

And the lady you want to hear from is in trouble because of this: (and other stuff)

bcy2d.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. Intelligence Member

The NN TR ESTO Officer hired 5 of us, including this ^^^^^ guy.

When we get into the Court Room, their credibility issues will be thrashed. The rebuttal Dox
    we will use in cross-examination to their direct testimony, could cause them grave concern:)

• Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

31. Intelligence Member

Here is the 2011 IAS Mag crtique - hope to have the 2012 soon-)

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=5596

Severely harsh??? I don't think so. Even jailing some for negligent care for the NN Arrowhead and
    other DEATHS, would not be "Harsh."

• Agree Agree x 1
  32. Stila Liev Member

Would the american "Death Penalty" be too harsh?
    Or depriving them of their Eternity for... Eternity?
  33. Xenu Is Lord Member

Jean must deny what? He sent that email, who the hell is he to send a email to Narconon telling them what actions to take, then say the COS can't become involved? How does he distance himself? Did he work at NN? If not how the hell does he explain all of this? If he is COS then this email is a smoking gun that the COS was giving direction to Narconon and they are not separate entities.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  34. Xenu Is Lord Member

• Like Like x 2
  35. Xenu Is Lord Member

This quote also lays on the addressee that Jean had expectations of them as what to do. “You were also supposed to let me know the results of those meetings so that I could assist with your writing a tailor-made handling or plan to handle the actual situation.”
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  36. Intelligence Member

You're nailing it right on the head here^^^:) - - We also have dox on direct donations to the
    Montreal ORG by NN TR and NN TR Execs. About $27,000 or so.

There are about 5 people who have filed 7 cases with the QHRC and they are moving forward.

The battle "was" connecting the Montreal ORG, ABLE Canada, and NN Int to NN TR. But now it
    appears the Commission is liking what they see. All these entities had their staff at NN TR - directing
    and adminstering the affairs of NN TR and diresting and administering the NN TR program.

They were on the NN TR patroll huge - plus the nifty donations to the ORG - which we don't know if
    it was legal under the Federal Charities Commission Act and Regulations. The Feds have the Complaint in hand
    and I've suggested a forensic audit of all entities, including the execs.

The QHRC will have their Report complete in a couple of months and make recomendations to
    the Commission Tribunal and at that time, hopefully set Court Dates?

We'll see:)

• Like Like x 3
  37. Intelligence Member

The Montreal RG also has a building they bought for 7 million (I think), that they
    want to turn into an Ideal ORG - but no money, not even close. So now they rent
    it out? They enjoy municipal tax exemptions due to being a church, but it's not being used
    as a church right now, so I'm looking into this too:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

Why do I have a mental image of fat old Ron grinning from ear to ear saying, "G'wan, pull my finger"
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  39. Zak McKracken Member

Did NN-TR get municipal tax exemptions due to being a church, too?
    Even though it wasn't used as a church.
  40. Xenu Is Lord Member

Penn and Teller call out the crap. Funnier than hell! I love the 9 year old that debunked the touch therapy as total crap! She grew up hot!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1