Customize

Narconon Dangers and Health Risks

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Intelligence Member

Re: Narconon Dangers and Health Risks

Thank you for joining the cause. Your words are inspiring to me. Where are you from?
  2. Intelligence Member

I need a photo genius to help me with enlarging this image without loosing too much definition. This is a floor plan of the second floor at the Quebec City ORG.

mhantt.jpg

20 person sauna can be seen on the left side.
  3. Anonymous Member

Fuck! Quebeck City Org is that big on ONE FLOOR?
  4. HellRazor Member

I wonder if the rooms are fully furnished.
  5. Intelligence Member

Here is the Basement
    14t4oco.jpg

Here is the First Floor
    10nbc5u.jpg

This place is brand new and huge! Three floors.
  6. Anonymous Member

should be able to buy large floor plan at city hall. public record.
  7. Intelligence Member

People must be freed from the cruel chains of this Cult.

YouTube - Akon- Freedom ( SONG AND LYRICS!) Hi-QUALITY!

We ARE Gaining Ground

Freedom is the most basic of all human rights, and yet throughout history many individuals and nations have had to struggle to be free. Much progress has been made in helping to win freedom for all. But even though all nations agreed to uphold the Universal Declaration of Human Rights for their citizens, many people are not allowed these basic liberties.
    -- Robert Alan
  8. Ogsonofgroo Member

Why does this remind me of this?> slaveship.jpg
  9. Intelligence Member

Looks like you've taken a fly eyeball and enlarged it to the size of a soccer ball,...LOL

Good work! I like very much :)
  10. Ogsonofgroo Member

Hope this worked.

Basement
    orgbasement.jpg
    First Floor
    [IMG]
    Second Floor
    org2ndfloor.jpg

Yup! Click on image for full size :)
  11. Intelligence Member

Perfect! Now you can see the 20 person Sauna on the second floor at the far left surrounded by the green alcove and next to the four gray tread mills :)
  12. Intelligence Member

Now I think we can file complaints with the Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services against this ORG and Narconon First Step Program. This Ministry is very interested in risks to public safety and potential harms and dangers.

Public safety is a Big deal in Quebec Politics, governments and health authorities. They also have the strongest Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms above all other Provinces.
  13. peterstorm Member

Closing down that org sauna would be quite a feat!!!!
  14. Intelligence Member

An Ol' Irish Quote:

“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”.

We Can Do It!

Never mind just the Sauna, Narconon First Step too.

I'm sure we can with a little help ;-)
  15. Anonymous Member

"Something can be done about it!"

"Yes we can!"
  16. Intelligence Member

Ok, I'll start the paper work. Should be ready by next week. Just need a couple info dox; should be no problem.
  17. Intelligence Member

Narconon Canada in Trois-Rivieres Dissolved and shut down in September 2010.

Narconon Trois-Rivieres's Stats and revenue has declined big time since the previous years tax returns. There legal fees are $ching$ - $ching$ . They will probably not last until July 2011? Just an educated opinion, of course.

Narconon Calgary and Narconon Edmonton will be investigated soon.

Why not the new Quebec City ORG Sauna and the Narconon First Step Program?

With these gone and the public seeking rehab help from reputable centers, all the Canada misleading FSM web sites will also dry up; except for the ones that will refer to the United States. This would probably be the case.

But hey', the Canadian Public will be safer.
  18. Anonymous Member

So the Narconon T-R building is closed, empty?
  19. Intelligence Member

No, Narconon Canada and Narconon Trois-Rivieres are two separate entities. Narconon Canada had their own Corporation and offices a few miles away from the Narconon Trois-Rivieres Rehab Center.

Narconon Canada only is shut down. Nearly all of Narconon Canada's staff are running the new Narconon First Step Program at the new Quebec City ORG.

Narconon Canada had power over Narconon Trois-Rivieres, Narconon Calgary, and Narconon Edmonton and weilded a lot of power to direct and correct.

Narconon Trois-Rivieres 100 bed rehab center is still open and operating. They must be "Accredited" by July 2011 by the Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services; if they even last until July 2011?

Does that make make it a little more clear?
  20. Intelligence Member

Inquiry and Invesitigation Begins - Narconon Doctor

I received a reply from the Quebec College of Physicians today, stating that Quote; "....An inquiry will be undertaken concerning this physician....."

".....The object of our inquiries is to determine whether a physician has violated the Code of Ethics and, if so, apply the appropriate measures in order to protect the public....."

The letter from the College is three pages, but I can not post all of it,.....yet. I do not want to jeopardize the inquiry and investigation.

We now have a file number to submit additional dox and evidence to the 21 page formal complaint letter I sent on October 24, 2010, with a few attached dox.

Still waiting for reply for complaint against Narconon Trois-Rivieres for "Practicing Medicine Without a Licence."
  21. Intelligence Member

22. Anonymous Member

bump
  23. JohnnyRUClear Member

Pretty good, but there were some grammatical errors. I know, I know, I'm a fag and should STFU.
  24. Intelligence Member

Yes, I know and I should send some articles away for edit before I publish, but I simply don't have time right now.

Little busy :)
  25. Intelligence Member

New Narconon in Quebec?

Email Leak just in today:

Wed, December 8, 2010 1:29:02 PMnew treatment center
    To: David Love <dc4loves@yahoo.ca>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi David,

Just thought I'd let you know that I got wind of a new treatment center for those who have drug and alcohol problems. Aline and Rejeanne Proulx are going to open a treatment center similar to Narconon. Where, I don't know but the news came from xxxxxxxx. They will probably also a higher fee because it will be like a private treatment. I hope something can be done so that 'they' can not open a center. It needs to be someone who REALLY cares. Just thought I'd pass on the latest. Take care.
    ========================================================

This is NOT good news!

Aline and Rejeanne are sisters who were the Executives for Narconon Canada which Dissolved in September 2010. They had a plan over one year ago to open a small Narconon in Quebec.

But now with the new accredited Law coming into effect in Quebec in July 2011, they may be looking at Ontario?
  26. peterstorm Member

Quebec city media would jump on this! They would actually fight over who's gonna get the scoop. lol
  27. Intelligence Member

I will contact my source for more info.
  28. Intelligence Member

In my opinion, this is not just a small under the radar Narconon.