Customize

Narconon Dangers and Health Risks

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Oct 15, 2010.

1. BigBeard Member

Re: Narconon Dangers and Health Risks

Being the examining physician for a business he's got a direct interest in maximizing "client flow" to sure sounds like a conflict of interest to me. Is that a violation of Quebec and/or Canadian law??

BigBeard
  2. Anonymous Member

Nothing like a College complaint to seriously ruin a doctor's day.
  3. Intelligence Member

Geeezzz, yes the further I dig and the more emails that come into me from ex-staff, the clearer this is becoming. It's incredible!

The building that Narconon leased, (I think it was for $9,000.00 per month), is owned by Thetasoft. The owner, Toni, is a scientologist, the doctor is a scientologist, the executives and other staff are scientologists, and one or more executive owns shares in Thetasoft. (have dox).

Conflict of intetrest? You bet there is and the College of Physicians Quebec, the health authorities, and the government agencies who receive copies of this complaint, are going to be astounded, I think.

I'm beside myself, and just shake my head in wonder and disgust. What a mess!
  4. Intelligence Member

I hope there will be enough for the Police to move forward with a case,....., or cases.
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Intelligence Member

Thank you; I was just looking for the "Narconon Sponsored Golf Tournament" in Trois-Rivieres. A scandal, which referenced Politician Lobbying, following the release of Emilie's Narconon Trois-Rivieres Expose on CBC TV - Radio Canada in April 2008? Amirite on these facts and dates?

I may as well give them ALL the facts and details in one HUGE package.

I'm getting tired; bed and sleep soon ;-)
  7. Intelligence Member

College of Physicians Quebec Complaint

Exerpt:

page - 13

".....Narconon boasts a comprehensive after-care program, when in fact there is very little, if any whatsoever. Staff who should be trained and qualified in relapse prevention, solutions, and therapy, are not. They themselves are a mere recent graduate of Narconon, and are assigned the responsibility of consulting those who have relapsed or are having problems functioning in a productive manner in society. Once again, Narconon examines and assesses a patient’s condition, makes a diagnosis over the phone or by email, then prescribes treatment or therapy according to scientology doctrines....." (please see attached documents)
  8. Intelligence Member

or year
  9. Re: Narconon Dangers and Health Risks

How about life? My uncles a doctor and I'm aspiring to be a doctor myself. This monster puts the title to shame and should be punished justly for such atrocities.
  10. Intelligence Member

Congradulations on your career choice. I'm sure your Uncle and Family are very proud of you; and rightly so.

I long time ago, I wrote an article which included the Hippocratic Oath. Here are a couple of exerpts that I like:

".....I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery....."

".....I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm....."

".....If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help....."

I am passionate concerning human rights and freedoms and that ALL people be treated with dinity and compassion when suffering from any disease; and that they be afforded the best proven scientific medical care available; without hinderence from a physicians personal religious beliefs, ie; scientology
    pseudoscientific cure theories and practices.

I'm sure you will be a "fine' doctor :)

11. xenubarb Member

Narconon is really no different than the myriad quack cancer clinics that had to move to Mexico to continue doing business.

So why is Narconon allowed to remain open?

The answer is blowin in the wind.
  12. BigBeard Member

13. Intelligence Member

I'm on it. I'll try to contact.

Thanks.
  14. Intelligence Member

A person, (media) from the USA called me about this last night. I missed the call, but they emailed me the news story:Courthouse News Service

The news has the Healine wrong:"Narconon Rehab Called Front for Scientology"

Should be: "Narconon IS Scientology" my Blog: Narconon IS Scientology: Narconon Dangers and Health Risks

I'm getting swamped with emails, but that's a good thing,..........., until I try to sort through them to find something,...., LOL,.. :)
  15. xenubarb Member

Learn to file them by topic to make it easier. You can save emails to various folders you can set up.
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Intelligence Member

Thanks, yes I try to,,......,, but it's still a mess. It's not just one email address. It's Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, Hush, and my Smart people Today, private company one. There are huge "batches" of 5, 200, even 514 emails in one batch that I forwarded away from my david.love@narconon.ca account just before I left the cult. I still have NOT opened them all and read them.

I had so many dox, I filled a garbage bag with them and threw them in the garbage. I just couldn't carry them all. It felt like my nuckles were going to drag on the ground any moment, like a gorrila,.... LOL,.....,.. I wish I still had them, but I have plenty, considering I haven't read all the ones I have :)

I think I'm loosing part of my "feminine muti-tasking attributes",....,...LOL
  18. Anonymous Member

Hang in there you multi-tasking machine! You are doing an amazing job.
  19. AnonLover Member

20. BigBeard Member

I love this line:

BigBeard
  21. Anonymous Member

Conclusion of the Norweigian govmt report:

22. AnonLover Member

y/w - i found it by dumb luck chance on scribd while working on unrelated project stuff. and since it was posted up there in Oct 2009 i figured fer sure hivemind had already found it before i did, and thought i was just /slowpoke crossposting it for David's convenience.

But from the reply's above... i take it we didnt sees it before. go figure.
  23. Anonymous Member

actually, the answer is googling on the internet. When it comes to health issues, the special interest, lobbyists are in control and for consumers, it's up to individuals to find accurate information and not rely on any such groups or govt bureacracies. So all the info made available on Narconon is critically valuable.

I would like to see any such data site about Narconon's dangerous and avoid at all cost sites or info to include possible alternatives for those seeking help.
  24. Intelligence Member

Thank you for posting this. I'm taking it easy this weekend. A little burned out from the last two weeks. I'll be ready to "Rock N' Roll" Monday and will be changing gears and "kicking it up a notch."

Writing another Expose Story and a news media wants three to four stories per week from me. A daunting task, but I Love it!!!!!

Thanks Anons for all your help.

Now back to my movie:)

Cheers everyone.
  25. AnonLover Member

26. Anonymous Member

Just thought I'd mention that a WebMD Narconon search turns up no matches.
  27. Anonymous Member

28. Intelligence Member

29. Intelligence Member

Just added this doc to a Government Complaint I'm still writing. Thank you. You Anons are helping me a lot and I do appreciate it :)
  30. Intelligence Member

Yes Paul, it is a gem. I love this part:

".....A non-experimental descriptive evaluation of the Narconon program concluded that Narconon’s claims of cure rate and recovery were unfounded and misleading....." [/I]

their success rate is a Conspiracy to Commit Fraud and I hope they get nailed for it. Reports like this help a lot with the complaints I'm involved in right now.
  31. AnonLover Member

here's an OG gem that may be of possible interest to david - the origins of the Purif by former member Mark Plumber who was ordered to do the pilot Purification Rundown.
    Ex-scientologists speak -- "Warrior"
  32. Intelligence Member

Thanks. Very helpful indeed. Working on a "public health story", where this will fit in nicely.
  33. Anonymous Member

David: I'll PM you. I can back up what Plummer states (as far as the "Pilot" for the Purif and guinea pigs) and have a few more things to add. Yes, I was there.
    Yes, it was a Fellini scenario from hell.

Also wanted to make sure you saw this from Karen Pressley:

Operation Clambake Message Board • View topic - Karen Pressley and panel discussion. Georgia 10/29/2010
  34. Intelligence Member

Thank you very much. The public needs to know and I'm working on a story right now for a news media with 21 million viewers. Just have to be careful how I present the story or it may be my last for this media,...., LOL

For this media, I must keep my personal opinions to myself and present the facts. Could be a challenge, but I Love it.... :)

I retain the Copyrights to all my published stories and will just edit and revise for a Press Release, WITH my views and evidence added.
  35. Anonymous Member

If there’s ever any better evidence of the Non-Science of Scientology, or of Hubbard being the source of cruel inhumanity and just a tad insane, than the “pilot” program of the Purification Rundown, I don’t know what it is.

The orders to the Sea Org slaves/guinea pigs were tinged with “the world is ending any minute with radiating bombs” and this is the only hope (if not this meat body lifetime, at least in the next).

In the pages of history and sociopaths who had an itch to perform human experiments, it’s true that this program is comparatively mild, except this occurred in the 20th Century, in America.

I’m stumped for words to adequately describe how horrific, vile, and terrifying that nightmare played out, night after night in the bowels of that building. Shrieking babble, relentless sobbing, bloodying jabs to fight “re-entry” to the sauna, insane, non stop jibberish, green/black bile oozing alongside grey matter everywhere and noxious odors you couldn’t identify. Skin crawling, burning from within, exploding or imploding or melting or disintegrating cell by cell.

“I just want to die and get a new body and start over”. That was the last thing I remember hearing in the sauna. I rushed out and grabbed somebody and told them to get this guy out NOW and why. He did. I then “attested” I was done, and painted the necessary flowery “success story”. At the time, I thought I had saved someone else’s life.

I didn’t realize until much later that I had also saved my own. The physical “phenomena” I had been experiencing was “sleeping” for 17 to 18 hours. I was in fact unconscious, and if I’d kept up, would have been permanently “asleep”. My Purif I/C (supervisor) told me it was due to coffee withdrawal. I’d never done drugs, so it had to be caffeine.
  36. Intelligence Member

I never thought too much about the Sauna until recently when I had to compile records and stories of patients and myself being in there. You're so right; it was a horror I would not wish on anyone else.

Yes, we were like Zombies at times, and we were lethargic and would sleep all day after being in morning Sauna for 5 hours. Then we would have supper and sleep through the night with wild dreams.

It was like something out of a Science Fiction Movie I said to my room-mate. But then again, it was created and designed by a Mad-Man, Science Fiction writer, L. Ron Hubbard. A nut case with the wildest imagination I've read for many moons.
  37. Anonymous Member

Yes, the sauna aspect is a potential hazard as well, especially with Narconon's being franchised and with independent monitoring.

What I'm trying to relay to you is another background witness of the "background scientific research" which was not scientific at all, used guinea pigs ordered to do it, and the depth of horrors in that pilot.

I wasn't exaggerating one word, and in fact, like I said, it is hard to adequately describe. Dosages got changed often too, so it wasn't just the sauna. It was a traumatic, hellish nightmare on every level. Pretty sure most, like me, left not too long after.
  38. Intelligence Member

Thank you. Hope to publish story by end of this week.
  39. Anonymous Member

I'd like to take the time to say what you're doing is truly inspiring. I came on this message board as a moronic teenager looking for "teh lulz" and a way to help bring down scientology simply because I was bored. After reading your posts (among many other people's posts) I am truly horrified at the things that have been done by the decrepit and corrupted hand of Scientology. Because of such things as the McPherson murder (among others as well), I want to be able to offer my services in any way that can be of benefit to the cause. Thank you for the hard work and time you have dedicated to this project to help save others from the evil that is this cult. I have no doubt that you will be successful in your endeavors.