Customize

Narconon Dangers and Health Risks

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Intelligence Member

Re: Narconon Dangers and Health Risks

Wow! Quite the article. Long, but it sure paints a clear picture of how despicable and how low these evil cult creatures will stoop for the almighty dollar!

They should be locked up in solitary confinement, when convicted of such atrocities.
  3. Intelligence Member

Medical Malpracrice/Neglicence - Practicing Medicine Without a Licence

Ok, back to editing and revising old College of Physicians Complaint draft from May 2010.

Should be done early today and will post complaint details, including substance of complaint ie; Medical Malpractice - Negligence by Narconon Scientology Dr. Pierre Labonte in Montreal, plus a complaint aimed at Narconon Trois-Rivieres, ABLE Canada, Narconon International, and all the named Executives who directed the administering of medical procedures, diagnosis, and treatment of Narconon Troi-Rivieres Patients; thus "Practicing Medice Without A Licence".

With the dox we have, they ARE screwed!

Media should be all over this soon.
  4. xenubarb Member

Wheeee!
  5. BigBeard Member

Can't wait to see the picks of these NarCONon creeps in cuffs being 'perp walked' into jail for booking.

BigBeard
  6. Intelligence Member

7. Intelligence Member

Complaint to College of Physicians Quebec - page one (1)

[IMG]
  8. Anonymous Member

I like being kept up to speed on this whole process, but do you think posting all this stuff might be tipping off Narconon/CoS? I mean obviously they're gonna be confronted with all of it eventually, but if keeping us in the loop means sacrificing any advantage this has in moving forward then feel free to keep us (and them) in the dark for a while. If the media is indeed going to be all over it, as you allude to from time to time, then we'll hear about it soon enough.
  9. Intelligence Member

Some stuff I post, some I don't for the very reason you mention. There is a reason why I do post certain things.

There are many ex-staff and ex-students from Narconon who now follow this WWP Forum and many have contributed to these cases. Only because they read about what was happening.

Some things I can not and will not post, but this trivial info, they are already well aware of, except for the confidential statements and evidence that I doubt they will ever see.

Thanks for your concern though; I understand what you are talking about and I've weighed these concerns carefully.

Cheers.
  10. Anonymous Member

Good to know. Godspeed; I'll go invest in printer ink.
  11. Intelligence Member

Just for laughs :)

Kitchen table is piled high, now dox taking over my bed!

David is in "document heaven"

Just came back from a walk and when I walked in to my apartment, I laughed and just had to take a photo ,..., LOL :)

205yrgj.jpg
  12. RightOn Member

wow!
    a ton of work that will result in an epic ending of win
    <3 to love!
  13. AnubisMTL Member

Now THAT is a big pile of doxs. Godspeed David
  14. Intelligence Member

I'm very happy I did not submit the College of Physicians Quebec Complaint back in May 2010.

We now have much more data, information, statements, and dox. I think they are really screwed on this one. Big Time!

And this complaint will spill over to the Quebec Health Ministry and Social Services. I would be surprised if they last until July 2011, when they must be accredited to operate in Quebec; which includes having a physchiatrist on board. NOT!

Time to freeze their assetts too?
  15. Intelligence Member

Dear OSA

If you're trolling and waiting to see the next several pages of the Complaint letter, you're going to be waiting a very long time.

I may post a few excerpts. , but the confidential details are for the College Investigator only. You will be notified in due course concerning how much trouble Narconon and their Representatives are in.

Patient confidentiality is a trusted honor and should be respected as such. Something Narconon-Scientology neglects to do and in fact uses against SP's like myself and others. And because of this patient confidential information in this complaint, I will not post those sections.

An Ol' Irish Quote:
    “You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”.
  16. Intelligence Member

Excerpt - College of Physicians Quebec

".....These examinations, diagnosis, treatment, and administering of large doses of vitamins and other scientology based concoctions, are based on the pseudoscientific doctrines and practices of scientology, from the science fiction writings of L. Ron Hubbard. In fact, the entire Narconon rehabilitation and treatment program is based on scientology and poses undue dangers and health risks to the patients....."
  17. Intelligence Member

"Excerpt: College of Physicians Quebec

page - 2

".....On or about December 17, 2008, I was taken to see Dr. Pierre Labonte in Montreal, along with several other patients in the Narconon Van. My examination by Dr. Labonte consisted mostly of questions and answers about my medical history and Dr. Labonte reviewing a large reference book on vitamin deficiencies. My visit to this doctor was brief and uninformative....."

page - 3

".....I was in this high temperature sauna five hours per day for 25 days nonstop and was administered 2600 mg of niacin in one single dose on my 25th day. Most days I felt nauseated, dizzy, disoriented, and had pains in my lower right abdominal area. It was an achy feeling and I felt pain when I touched or pressed on this area....."
  18. Intelligence Member

Exerpt: College of Physicians Quebec

page - 4

".....In this sauna program there are no doctors, nurses, or any other qualified medical staff to monitor, diagnose, and treat adverse reactions to these dangerous and toxic high doses of niacin and other vitamin concoctions. These vulnerable and ill patients are only monitored by unqualified Narconon staff who examine, diagnose, and prescribed their own pseudoscientific vitamin regimes and other Scientology doctrine therapies for treatment....."

An Ol' Irish Quote:
    “You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”
  19. Intelligence Member

The government and health authorities are going to have a "field day" with this Complaint. I think it's going to be one of the strongest, powerful, and effective Complaints to date.

The statements from other ex-students and staff are very damaging indeed. I hope some of them receive compensation for the damages inflicted by this incompetent cult of evil.
  20. Intelligence Member

Exerpt - College of Physicians Quebec Complaint

page - 4

".....Finally late in the afternoon, he was taken to the hospital emergency in Trois-Rivieres, where he was treated by an emergency physician and admitted to the hospital for monitoring and care. This young man was also examined, diagnosed, and treated by unqualified Narconon staff with pseudoscientific vitamin regimes and other Scientology doctrine therapies. In fact the Narconon staff was practicing medicine without a license....."
  21. Anonymous Member

Yes, me too. May the banging of the steel door echo forever in their OT ears.
  22. Intelligence Member

page - 5

".....Notably, Narconon uses diagnostic techniques which entail risks of injury and they determined medical treatment performed at their facility....."

".....Not only did the Narconon staff diagnose adverse reactions, but also monitored the condition of patients whose state of health is problematic and prescribed treatment. The medical profession is a profession to exercise exclusive, only those licensed by the College of Physicians of Quebec can exercise. Any treatment, if administered to treat or cure a patient, is a form of medical practice, as defined by the College of Physicians Quebec....."
  23. Intelligence Member

page - 6

".....Dr. Pierre Labonte, the consulting physician for Narconon Trois-Rivieres, knew or should have known the health risks and dangers to patients who are admitted to this facility and he knew or should have known, that no staff at this Narconon treatment facility has any qualifications or government certified medical experience. Staff were not qualified or licensed to examine, diagnose, monitor, and prescribe or administer medicines or any other substance....."

".....Whether or not Dr. Labonte spoke to Narconon on the phone or communicated by fax transmission for any treatment regime, the Narconon Staff were not licenced nurses to administer this treatment, as is the usual doctor-nurse relationship in a hospital....."
  24. Intelligence Member

".....In cases like these, they only examine, monitor, and prescribed large doses of vitamins and other pseudoscientific Scientology therapies and cures....."

(please see attched patient statements and exhibits with contact information)
  25. Intelligence Member

".....6. The obligations and duties under the Medical Act
    (RSQ, c. M-9), the Professional Code (RSQ, c. C-26) and
    regulations thereunder are in no way changed or
    reduced by the fact that he practices the profession within a partnership.
    The physician shall ensure compliance with this law, code, and
    these regulations by the persons employed by or associated with him
    in the exercise of his profession
    ....."
  26. Intelligence Member

page - 7

".....10. The doctor, in the exercise of his profession, not to be consulted
    a charlatan, nor collaborate in any way whatsoever with him....."
  27. Intelligence Member

Exerpt - College of Physicians Quebec Conplaints

page - 7

11. The physician must, in exercising his profession, engage
    full civil liability. He may not elude or attempt to
    elude, nor request that a patient or person renounce any
    redress for professional negligence on his part....
    ."
  28. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  29. Anonymous Member

duck%20doctor.jpg
  30. Intelligence Member

LOL,..., they both &quot;quack', some just louder than others. :-0
  31. Intelligence Member

page - 7

".....13. Physicians should abstain from participating in concerted action
    likely to endanger the health or safety of a customer or population....."
  32. Intelligence Member

Comments are being posted on the News Wire website. Will post here after work today. Nice:)
  33. Re: Narconon Dangers and Health Risks

@ Mr. Intelligence:

34. Intelligence Member

Having an Effect- One Article and Press Release at a Time

The comments and responses are starting to come in from the three Press Releases this past week. Here are two of them from Wire Service Canada:

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=3514

COMMENT:

I went through the Narconon program in Los Angeles, in 1986. I was 15 years old and the threw me in with adult, long term, hardcore addicts. I saw more drugs being used during my stay there then I had ever seen on the streets. There was also a 15 year old girl there that was sexually abused by a 25 year old staff member/ex-client. Several other staff members knew about this rape and not only did not report it to the police, but they made it possible for him to be alone with her.

From the research I have done, this seems to be a common problem with the Scientology drug treatment program. They have a process they call a "touch assist", where a stranger touches you all over your body. You can imagine how sexual predators could use this "touch assist" to molest children. I don't have to imagine, because I grew up in this sick cult and had it done to me. When are the people that are supposed to stop this stuff going to do their jobs and shut this criminal cult down for good?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT:

What an excellent example of why the "privilege" having tax exempt status should be reviewed for all charities.

Narconon is especially worthy of scrutiny, in that it's programs are not scientifically based. In fact, several government reports have indicated it's literature has falsehoods and its program lacks of any verifiable "success rate".

I wish the US would catch up with the rest of the world, and outlaw this obvious scam.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Was Standing at the Bus Stop in Tears

I checked my email while waiting for my bus. What I read did something to me inside.

I originally came to Quebec for three months. It is now nearly two years later and I am still here. I have cried out many times, "Why am I stll here, when my family wants and needs me back on the other side of Canada?"

In my opinion, there is a reason for everything and the email I read while waiting for my bus confirmed this once again to me. Just my own opinion, of course.

The email was from a Media outlet that I recently applied for a job to. They want me to write articles for them, similar articles that I have been writting and posting on here. They read one and they were impressed, they said.

Here is an Exerpt from their email to me today:

Thanks for applying at xxxxxxxxx.com! We have reviewed your application and think you would make an excellent Montreal Personal xxxxxxxxx.

XXXXXXXX.com is committed to paying a competitive rate for XXXXXXX-generated content. XXXXXXXX pay is in U.S. Dollars and is based on a rating that considers a number of factors,..............

Please send me your bio and photo at your earliest convenience. I look forward to seeing your XXXXXXX page and reading your articles -- we’re excited to have you join us!

XXXXXXX
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are working on some contract details over the next few days and they are building me a webpage.

Why am I still here in Montreal? I guess the above is part of the answer?

I'll just keep writing and Exposing.

Thank you Anons for ALL your help and support.

David Love
  35. Intelligence Member

College of Physicians Quebec Complaint

Here's a little info on Narconon Trois-Rivieres consulting physician, Dr. Pierre Labonte:

Scientology Service Completions

Pierre Labonté

Pierre Labonte - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Dr. Pierre Labonte is also listed as a "Manager" on the board of Narconon Directors
    in 2005.

Narconon Montreal

And the Medical Director, on the Board o Narconon directors in 2005
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This doctor may be in a whole lot of trouble very soon indeed. We're half way through this legthy complaint and the dox are going to weigh heavy with the College of Physicians Quebec.

43. A physician must refrain from practicing his profession in
    or circumstances which could impair the quality of its
    practice or his acts or the dignity of the profession.

46. The physician must make his diagnosis with the greatest
    attention, using the most appropriate scientific methods and, if
    necessary, using the best advice.

47. The physician must avoid omissions, maneuvers
    or acts which are unsuitable or contrary to current scientific
    Medical.

49. The physician must, in respect of a patient who wishes to resort to
    insufficiently tested treatments, inform him of lack of evidence
    scientific requirements for such treatment, risks or
    disadvantages that may arise, and the benefits that it
    would provide the usual care, if any.

61. The physician must refuse to collaborate in any research activity
    whose risks to health issues, healthy or ill, appear out
    of proportion to the potential benefits they can
    remove or benefits that would give them the usual care, if
    appropriate.

75. The doctor can not allow his title to be used for
    trade.

83. A physician must refrain from guaranteeing, explicitly or
    implicitly, the effectiveness of an examination, investigation or
    treating or curing a disease.

84. A physician must refrain from entering, producing or using
    data it knows to be erroneous in any document, including any report
    medical record or research.

87. The physician must not knowingly conceal the negative findings
    of research in which he participated.
  36. Intelligence Member

Holy Smokes! This complaint to the Quebec College of Physicians is a huge file and can not be sent by email. Must be mailed or faxed. I don't trust faxes. I think I will send it "Registered - Priority Post".

A few more dozen pages to print off and we're done :)
  37. Intelligence Member

116. The physician must collaborate with the College in carrying out the
    mandate of public protection thereof.

118. The physician may not intimidate, hinder or denigrate in any
    way whatsoever a representative of the Collège acting in the exercise of
    functions conferred upon it by the Professional Code (RSQ, c. C-
    26), the Medical Act (RSQ, c. M-9) or the regulations made under
    these laws, as well as a person who requested the holding of an
    investigation
    or any other person identified as the susceptible
    be summoned before a disciplinary body.

:)
  38. Intelligence Member

Exerpt:

page - 10

".....I would further like to address, and bring to the attention of the College of Physicians Quebec, the incidents of the Narconon Trois-Rivieres staff members engaging in sexual conduct and abuses upon the patients under their trusted care. (please see attached victim and witness statements)....."
  39. Intelligence Member

Exerpt

page - 10

".....The Narconon Trois-Rivieres consulting physician, Dr. Pierre Labonte, is a scientologist and subscribes to the scientology doctrines, policies, and principles as defined in this church doctrine. The church of scientology in

page - 11

Canada is a convicted criminal organization. (Please see attached documents). Religious scholars Douglas E. Cowan and David G. Bromley stated in a 2006 publication that "Scientology has yet to receive official recognition as a religion in Canada"....."
  40. Intelligence Member

In compling and attaching these documents for this complaint, I am beginning to see how Narconon is "supplying a product to a lucrative and vulnerable market" and exploited it's victims. In fact, I think L. Ron Hubbard knew about this "ready made market" before he even wrote his first book on dianetics. He himself, was seeking help for his his own mental problems and knew the value of promising a cure for all of mankinds definciencies?

He knew that millions of people would easily fall prey to what he could offer. A genius? Perhaps in the psychotic sense? People pay huge sums for all kinds of cures from legitamate medical procedures, why not buy his book for a few dollars and become a "clear", perfect being?

But the "bait and switch type pyramid scheme", is not noticed because of the gradient. Indeed, what a Scam. It is absolutely amazing how so few people, including myself, know about the workings and doctrines of scientology. I knew very little about it before I arrived in their cult compound; only after becoming a staff member did I begin to see.

Wow! What an education on this cult over the past several months.