Customize

Narconon Arrowhead Under Fire

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. muldrake Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Intelligence Member

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. muldrake Member

They've been successively shooping out more and more people from that picture.

Narconon's Disappearing Advisory Board

As you can see, here's how it started.

fase-photo-bw.jpg
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

He's got serious LRH overprocessed eyeballs, back away from the cans slowly and`place th
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Intelligence Member

Well, I'm about Googled out for a while and need to do for a walk to get my brain
    around all this. Quite frankly, I can't see CARF upholding NN AH Accreditation
    unless CARF wants to endure a shit-storm of their own that could cost them more
    than it's worth to keep NN AH as a client?

http://www.complaintsboard.com/?search=narconon

I think I will begin by publishing a Complaint to here ^^^. It places well on Google Searches
    and this is how I began the Tidal-Wave on NN TR.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. muldrake Member

Yes. I probably should have limited that remark to their shoddy work accrediting drug rehabilitation clinics, since I don't know much about the other things they do. However, that work can't conceivably have been done with anything resembling due diligence, simply because of the outcome where a blatant fraud has had accreditation from them for years despite nearly constant scandals, including deaths and drug abuse at the facilities by "patients" and staff alike.

Just the fact that Narconon routinely makes ludicrous therapeutic claims with no basis in medical science should be cause to deny it accreditation, even in a field containing as many sleazy operations as drug rehab.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  10. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 5
  11. patriot75 Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. patriot75 Member

Communication with Gov. Mary Fallin engaged:
    Twitter @maryfallindaily

Gov. Fallin wants to become informed....Fellow Twitter fags...GO GO GO.

The Gov's PR contact:
    brett.thomas@gov.ok.gov

Narconon Arrowhead, things are not looking good for you.......but you already know this maannn.

I can't let the cat out of the bag, but be looking forward to a news article on NN AH tomorrow....:)
    • Like Like x 6
  13. Intelligence Member

Keep up the good work, Colin. NN AH is a Fraud just like the Founder Hubbard was.

A Fugitive until death.

24646tw.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. By JARREL WADE
    World Staff Writer
    Published: 7/29/2012 2:04 AM
    Last Modified: 7/29/2012 4:23 AM

Alive, but only just, Heather Landmeier blinks to communicate from a vegetative state

She has almost no control of her body below her neck and will be fed through a tube for the rest of her life.

Landmeier, 27, overdosed on heroin and Oxycontin at a Tulsa hotel in March 2008. A day earlier, she was dismissed from Narconon Arrowhead, a state-licensed non-medical drug detoxification facility in Pittsburg County, records show.

Landmeier's family alleges in court documents that her dismissal was related to drugs and alcohol provided to her by Narconon staff.

"Heather believed Narconon would be the start on her road to recovery," said Landmeier's younger sister, Hilary Landmeier. "Our family believed that as well. We put our trust in them. They truly made us believe that."

Landmeier's case is part of a controversy that surrounds Narconon, a southeast Oklahoma center that uses practices commonly associated with Scientology and the teachings of L. Ron Hubbard.

Since October, there have been three confirmed deaths related to the facility. Since 2005, there have been four other deaths - three of which were on the premises, according to state records.

The most recent death was Stacy Murphy, a 20-year-old from Owasso, on July 19. In the days after she died, at least two state agencies and Pittsburg County authorities have been investigating the facility.

The center faces claims of violating state mental health facility statutes and consumer protection law, authorities said.

- more at the link -

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20120729_11_A1_CUTLIN533677
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. Intelligence Member

Thie ^^^ is such a Sad story - - I read it at 2:00am this mornin, then had trouble sleeping :-(

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. muldrake Member

Why has CARF gotten a free pass after accrediting this ludicrous witchcraft operation for years and years? It is complete garbage, but is accredited by an agency that is supposedly tasked with making sure drug rehabs are legitimate. Instead, it just keeps re-accrediting a fake rehab that does nothing but steal people's money and kill them.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  17. Random guy Member

Perhaps more importantly, at the end of the article:

Deaths connected to Narconon in Oklahoma

July 19: Stacy Murphy, 20, from Owasso.

April 11: Hillary Holten, 21, from Carrolton, Texas.

Oct. 26, 2011: Gabriel Graves, 32, from Claremore.

March 2009: Kaysie Dianne Werninck, 28.

January 2009: Jean Lafitte, 52.

April 2007: Fred Oesterreicher, 53.

February 2005: Sharon Charlene Nederlander, 44.

Source: Reports by state medical examiner and local law enforcement.

Didn't that NarcoNon goon say there where perhaps 3 deaths in total? Well, well, well, acceptable truths and all...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Intelligence Member

OUCH!!! Excerpt from News Wire Article awaiting Editor and Publisher approval? >>>>
    <<<
    • Like Like x 4
  19. mongrel Member

Why, yes. As a matter of fact he did say that.

Father Calls Daughter's Death At McAlester Rehab Facility Preventable
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Intelligence Member

WOW!!! - I've NEVER had an Article approved this FAST♥♥♥

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&amp;func=display&amp;sid=8586

Press Release: Oklahoma Exporting Death

346rwjq.jpg

Submitted by intelligence on Jul 29, 2012 - 02:03 PM

MORE HERE:
    http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&amp;func=display&amp;sid=8586

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
  21. patriot75 Member

Fantastic PR David.....I love it.
    Dear Gov Fallin you have a message from Canada with Love. :D:D
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Intelligence Member

Another, more in depth Article will be Published shortly:)
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  24. patriot75 Member

Gov. Fallin please open your eyes to the situation with Narconon Arrowhead before someone else dies there!!!
    IMG_6459.jpg
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  25. patriot75 Member

oh by the way that is US Senator Jim Inholfe^^^^^
    • Like Like x 3
  26. Intelligence Member

HUH? So, we have an Oklahoma State Governor and a United States Senator" :)
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Random guy Member

The Sen James M. Inhofe (R-OK), who congratulated Narconon Chilocco, Scientology's drug rehabilitation scam? Interestingly, the Narconon used to have his commendation up on their website. Now it is inexplicably gone from their website.

http://www.addiction2.com/narconon_commendations.html

Poons, cold feet or someone actually checking whet they do? Interesting!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

No Insurance Reimbursement for Narconon

The Narconon drug rehab program is not eligible for reimbursement by any health insurer in the United States, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield.

United Behavioral Health, a company that administers mental health benefits for a large number of employers, HMOs, PPOs, and state and local agencies, refuses to include Narconon in its list of providers because Narconon is not accredited by JCAHO, the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.

You can verify this by going to the JCAHO Quality Check page and typing "Narconon" into the Organization Name search box. (For comparison, type "Wellspring" in the search box to see what an approved program looks like.)

Narconon Arrowhead is accredited by CARF, the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities, a second-rate outfit that is in no way equivalent to JCAHO. No other Narconon facility is accredited by anyone.

Narconon Arrowhead's accreditation by CARF was handled by William Kent McGregor, who later joined Narconon staff, and has had some interesting legal problems. Here's the docket from that case.

Dave Touretzky

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/narconon-florida-now-covered-by-insurance.62018/
    • Like Like x 4
  29. RightOn Member

any chance of putting an add in the local paper by someone already namefagged asking local residents to support and attend the protest?
  30. RightOn Member

also, did anyone contact any radio stations? either for an interview or to mention the protest?
    OR can anything be put on local access TV?
  31. BigBeard Member

^^^This is a 'Gotcha' for false advertising claims. From the first hand reports that are out there on the 'expose the scam' sites, narCONon constantly tells people they'll be able to get reimbursed for the cost of the program by their insurance companines. If they haven't cleaned them up lately, I believe some of the myriad narCONon sites say the same. The trick will be getting the FTC, and equivelant state level offices, to act on it.

And I disagree with the statement above, "...CARF, the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities, a second-rate outfit that is in no way equivalent to JCAHO."

It's comparing apples and oranges. Unlike JCAHO, CARF was never in the business of accreditating Healthcare Organizations. Until SAMSHA dumped drug rehabs on them (which they didn't have the expertise for, which led to WKMcG inflicting himself on them), CARF was only in the business of accreditating Occupational & Physical Rehab Facilities. That doesn't make CARF a 'second rate outfit' just one tasked with something it wasn't equiped to handle at the time, because what they did work with had "Rehab" in the name.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Random guy Member

If so, they should smart up a bit and show a smidge of humility when they are given a heap of docs showing they were hoodwinked the first time around!
    • Agree Agree x 3
  33. BigBeard Member

It makes me wonder if William Kent McGregor had any hand in picking his replacement at CARF, and what links (if any) that person may have, or had, with narCONon and/or Cof$??

BigBeard
    • Agree Agree x 4
  34. Random guy Member

Hm, that's a god question. I'm looking forward to seeing what Dave get out of them. If it is like you say (and I have no reason to think it is not), then this could be an interesting wake up call for them.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Intelligence Member

Perhaps I should have named this Thread more apprpriately as "Narconon Arrowhead Over Fire"
    instead of "Under Fire"?

I can assure any reader of this Thread, that NN AH is "On The Roasting-Spit" right now and they
    are sitting with a fierce fire under them - - one that is heating up more each day.

My time in New York City today and tomorrow will be interesting indeed:):):)

• Like Like x 4
  36. Anonymous Member

I love it when you tease me.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  37. Intelligence Member

Mmmm,..., would you like some delicious "Tease-Sauce" too?:) <3

• Like Like x 1
  38. mama2mudbugs Member

If you go to their website for their Destin rehab, on the front page they have all of the insurances that are accepted ..and there are many including Blue Cross and Blue shield. Its right there in big bold print.

They don't have anything about CARF or JCAHO but they claim to be certified by NAATP.
  39. Anonymous Member

Of course Narconon will accept the insurance companies, what they don’t mentioned is the insurance companies don’t accept Narconon.
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  40. mama2mudbugs Member

I don't think they can do that. The site doesn't just say its accepted. They use the trademark image. They have to get permission from each insurance company shown to use their trademark.