Customize

Narconon Arrowhead Takes In Stranded

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Apr 18, 2012.

1. patriot75 Member

NN Arrowhead Staff Mugs......:rolleyes:
    NNArrowheadStaffMugspart1.jpg
    NNArrowheadStaffMugspart2.jpg
    NNArrowheadStaffMugspart3.jpg
    NNArrowheadStaffMugspart4.jpg

Oh, hi OSA..........Get Some!!!!
    • Like Like x 4
  2. moarxenu Member

• Like Like x 4
  3. patriot75 Member

:rolleyes: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^LMAO!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Intelligence Member

We know and have a dossier on Canada Director of OSA, Yvette Shank, who is
    the USA OSA Director and their Goons (and where are their Caves??? :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. Quentinanon Member

Isn't Karin Pouw the CO OSA Int?

BTW, NN Arrowhead ED Gary Smith was staff at St. Hill in the U.K. and was a Sea Org member back in the 1980's. However, I think he is a U.S. citizen.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. patriot75 Member

Oklahoma State Department of Health oganization chart
    OSDHOrgChart.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  7. patriot75 Member

:rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Office of Accountability Systems
    Welcome to Team Health
    Today, more than ever, Oklahomans demand the highest standards of accountability and integrity in state employees and state government. In an effort to assure these standards are met within the Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH), the Oklahoma State Board of Health (BOH) and the Oklahoma Legislature created the Office of Accountability Systems (OAS) in April 2002 to serve as an independent accountability risk management system within the OSDH. Its mission is to promote accountability and integrity in all OSDH programs by fostering and perpetuating an ethical culture throughout the Agency.

The OAS is statutorily tasked to receive and fairly investigate, as appropriate, complaints by, or information from, OSDH employees, service recipients and/or members of the general public concerning the possible existence of an activity within the OSDH constituting a violation of law, rules, regulations, mismanagement, gross waste of funds, abuse of authority or a substantial and specific danger to the public health and safety. The OAS is also tasked to coordinate audits and investigations and make reports to the BOH and State Commissioner of Health (Commissioner).

Establishing and maintaining accountability and integrity in the operation of State government is the ultimate responsibility of every Oklahoman. Without your active participation and vigilance, the OAS cannot accomplish its mission. Only by working together can we foster the level of public trust deserving of our citizens and imperative to good government. Our mutual efforts to establish, maintain, and perpetuate a truly ethical and positive work environment will ensure that this Agency continues to move forward as the emerging example of the accountability and integrity “Gold Standard”, never again to be shackled by a cancerous public corruption scandal of the kind it suffered in May of 2000 which led the BOH to create this Office. With your help, we will stay the course!

Daniel Durocher, JD, MBA
    Director, Office of Accountability Systems

Fax: 405/271-5902
    Hotline: 1-866-271-7211
    E-mail: dand@health.ok.gov

http://www.ok.gov/health/Organization/Office_of_Accountability_Systems/
    • Like Like x 4
  8. patriot75 Member

• Like Like x 5
  9. BLiP Member

♫ ♪ . . . one of these things is not like the others . . . ♫ ♪

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 6
  10. Intelligence Member

Page - 62

• Like Like x 3
  11. patriot75 Member

Narconon Arrowhead
    Nice accommodations for 30K.....WTH
    Photos from 2012
    NNArrowheadStudentsBathroom1.jpg
    NNArrowheadStudentsBathroom2.jpg
    NNArrowheadStudentsBathroom3jpg.jpg
    Bucket for leaking water..........I bet ya the bucket cost extra...

NNArrowheadStudentsShower.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

^^^^^^ YUK!
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

Narconon Arrowhead - for just $30,000 you can replace your drug of choice with Scientology via covert hypnotism - staph infections free!
  14. RightOn Member

does the health department go in there on a regular basis?
    or don't they have to? if not why?
    if so.... are there any records of violations open to the public?
  15. Quentinanon Member

Typical scientology "Always attack, never defend" response:
    That wasn't there before. You must have done that!
    You are being reported to the Ethics Officer.

[IMG]
  16. Quentinanon Member

It's there just in case the NarCONon patient misses.

[IMG]
  17. patriot75 Member

I just got the word from the FOX 25 Oklahoma City Primetime Investigative Reporter that they are airing part 1 tonight during the 9pm CST and the second part will air same time tomorrow. I have had to stay quite about this one, but the Reporter ask for help on getting the word out. Part 1 sounds like it will consist of the recent deaths at NN AH with interviews from the families and myself. Part 2 will be, well lets just say, focused on ODMHSAS and ODMH.

Here are the links to FOX 25 OKC:
    Home Page
    http://www.okcfox.com/
    Primetime News at 9 Top Stories
    http://www.okcfox.com/newsroom/top_stories/index.shtml
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Intelligence Member

YES!!!! "Rock N' Roll" :):):)

• Like Like x 2
  19. patriot75 Member

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    from reporter:
    Okcfox.com after the show. We also stream the newscast live in smartphones. 9pm CST
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Intelligence Member

Will it air LIVE online?

21. patriot75 Member

22. Intelligence Member

WHAT!!! That's discrimination and profiling - where's lawyer's number - LOL :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  23. Aurora Member

That link opens up and streams on real player on my computer. All it's playing right now is commercials though.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Damn I love this website. It's just win after win after win.

This is just wonderful stuff. As well as exposing a blatantly criminal quasi-religious cult network it serves as a clear example of people power via our relatively new atomic powered international networks of holy data.

Oh the humanity! It's so, so beautiful!!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  25. Intelligence Member

Yes, it opens for me to, but then a window Pops up telling me
    need to upgrade to Real Player 15 for $39.00!!! Buggers :)

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  26. Aurora Member

I'm running Real Player v 11.0.5. Quick time player opens up in my real player when it opens up.
    Lots of storm reports running now.
  27. Intelligence Member

What pisses me off to no end about Narconon, is when they talk about
    "Using The Tools" you received and learned in the Narconon program!!!

What tools? Perhaps sitting with yer' friends or family - - staring at each other frozen still
    with your eyes closed? Or if by yourself - stare at yourself in a mirror doing TR's?

Oh' wait, I've got it! "Look at that wall - walk over to that wall - - - -"

OR

"Ashtray stand up - sit back back down on the chair - ashatray stand up,......" - WTF!

It's no wonder they have an 80% or higher FAILURE rate.

28. Intelligence Member

Ok, tx - I'll try that :)

29. Intelligence Member

You're a frickn' genius! It works for me now too after installing Quicktime and 11.0.5:) <3

Is the Stream LIVE?

30. Aurora Member

Yes, it's live. I had to restart it once - had the vid freeze up.
    Just hoping they switch over to the Narconon report and give the hail, wind and tornadoes a break.
    Hmmmm..... that's 2 storms hitting narconon tonight. And both simultaneously. They might be able to hide from the weather, but not from the report. Excellent.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  31. Aurora Member

News is on NAO.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. patriot75 Member

Ok, Marisa informed me that, as you know they delayed the report due to the wicked weather thay had last night. Pending any wicked weather tonight part 1 will air and part 2 tomorrow.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Must be the OT's doing their postulation :D
    • Agree Agree x 1
  34. patriot75 Member

http://okcfox.com/newsroom/links/
    NARCONON Statement: Dear Ms. Mendelson, 1. The lawsuit that was filed made some allegations but the matter was fully resolved by the parties involved. 2. Narconon Arrowhead has 24 hour a day nursing staff as part of our drug and alcohol rehabilitation program. 3. Narconon Arrowhead is not an acute medical care facility nor is it a psychiatric hospital. All clients who enroll in Narconon Arrowhead's residential drug and alcohol rehab program receive a full medical assessment upon their arrival to determine if the individual is medically qualified to participate in the Narconon program. If clients that meet our medical qualifications are accepted into the program require prescription medications to manage a medical condition such as high blood pressure, diabetes, or are in need of antibiotics to fight an infection those medications are prescribed by our medical director and made available to the client. Prescribed medication is not withheld from clients. For those individuals found to have chronic illnesses or severe psychiatric disorders that require medical or psychiatric care at a level of care higher than Narconon Arrowhead can offer a referral is made to a facility that can provide a more appropriate level of care which will better meet their needs. Schedule and distance I am affraid will prohibit me from being able to do an interview. Sincerely, Gary W. Smith, CEO Narconon Arrowhead

I call bullshit on this Gary W. Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  35. patriot75 Member

I hope the weather holds up for tonights FOX 25 news report. I just got fantastic news from OKC, tomorrows part 2 on Fox 25 will be very interesting....;)
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Zak McKracken Member

Be affraid.
    Be very affraid.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  37. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 2
  38. Aurora Member

The video:
    http://www.okcfox.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/kokh_vid_5260.shtml

^^^^^^^Colin does great!
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  39. Intelligence Member

Colin, you did a fantastic job in this interview!!! (((HUGS)))

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  40. patriot75 Member

Thank you all.......
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1