Customize

Narconon Arrowhead Takes In Stranded

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Zak McKracken Member

Narconon Arrowhead "Graduates"
    Class of 2009-2012

[IMG]
    Hillary Holten
    1991(?)
    April 11, 2012

[IMG]
    Gabriel Graves
    November 4, 1978
    October 26, 2011

[IMG]
    Kaysie Werninck (r)
    Feb 18, 1981
    March 3, 2009
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Intelligence Member

Finally, the USA media is growing some balls - - not 'Balls of Steel" yet, but I'll
    concede harder and tougher that a certain wee "leader" (small Cap intended),
    who hides theirs behing a life of lies and brutality.

I'll give the Media an "Oak-Wood" toughness - - and that's excellent in my books:)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Zak McKracken Member

re: Kaysie Werninck

developed an upper respiratory infection while in "treatment" at Narconon.
    Requested medical help, repeatedly. Requests denied by NN staffers.
    Eventually stopped breathing.

Sent to nearest hospital (Epic Medical Center / Community Hospital Lakeview)
    which may have lacked the facilities for emergency care she needed.
    Died of double pneumonia.

Parents sued the hospital + Narconon.
    It appears the hospital *might* have been dropped from the suit.
    unclear courtroom shenanigans: http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php?topic=402.0

case re: NN settled 04/28/2011
    • Like Like x 3
  4. moarxenu Member

NARCONON - INDUSTRY OF DEATH.
    • Like Like x 9
  5. They could rename this museum..................

p11.JPG?1287538839.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Xenu Is Lord Member

Has anyone contacted this Sheriff with Docs? Think he need to see the written amounts of Niacin and vitamins these people are taking.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

dox:
    someone set up us the drug bomb

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  8. BlooAnon Member

All your Orgs are belong to us.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Intelligence Member

In Com with a lawyer in the USA a few minutes ago. Better hang onto "yer" nuts
    we're about to squeeze a wee bit more soon - - very soon.

My "Mascot" :)
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. anon walker Moderator

Perhaps it would be a good idea to find out who here has a NN in their county, province or prefecture. Locals can get together to do things like court doc research, photography, etc. Narconon Warner Springs is in my county. Volunteers?
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Intelligence Member

I'm just doing research on medical terms for one of my book chapters
    and this is WHY Arrowhead should NOT have a Medical Detox, never
    mind being open - - PERIOD!!!

I had a Seizure while at NN TR and could have died, Ambulances took others away to hospital emergency. I was just NOT.

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1164462-overview
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 6
  15. Intelligence Member

We're not going to "Blow the Whistle", we're going to BLAST the Frickn'
    horn as loud as a USA Aicraft Carrier blows theirs coming into Port:)

• Like Like x 5
  16. David, you should break the link at the bottom of message #94 or issue a warning.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Intelligence Member

Ok, I figured out how to Break Links now:) Me happy. Tx Jacky.

Is that OK, the way I did it???
  18. mongrel Member

The ronbots were not warmly received when they invaded OK. They finally succeeded after using their usual techniques of subterfuge, fair game, and legal harassment. About 20 years ago, several articles were published in The Oklahoman by a seasoned journalist who chronicled the episode.

FYI, he still works there.
    http://newsok.com/more/Michael McNutt

Also, the publisher who was sued during the invasion has retired. He last wrote an article for his paper last year. Dunno if he's still alive but I'm certain the current publisher of the Newkirk Herald could put you in touch if he is.

http://newkirkherald.com/former-nhj-publishers-recollect-davie-avery-as-newspaper-carrier-p1070-89.htm
    • Like Like x 7
  19. Anonymous Member

Community acquired "double pneumonia" or infection in two lobes of the lung is usually due to pneumococcus, which thankfully remains sensitive to our old friend, penicillin.

An infection in one lobe is easily cured with antibiotics. Two lobes is much more risky. But a young person who is basically in good health will likely recover in the hospital.

Anyone sick with a fever and breathing fast like they can't get enough air needs to go to the ER.
    • Like Like x 4
  20. Zak McKracken Member

not sure what the timeline was between the point Werninck detected she was ill,
    when Narconon detected she was ill, when they shipped her out, and when she died, but
    part of the allegations were that she was denied medication of some sort along the way.

Penicillin? If so, it would seem to be pretty straightforward case of malpractice.

Not sure if this place has a proper ER. They're a pretty small operation.
    http://www.healthgrades.com/hospital-directory/oklahoma-ok/epic-medical-center-hgst1e990596370169
    The staff onsite appear to be:
    This is the place where Kaysie Werninck died, but it's also the closest hospital to Narconon.
    14 miles North of NN
    The MSW might have some interesting dox on Narconon inmates, visiting over the years....

Edit:
    McAlester Regional Health Center is far better staffed, and has its own inpatient mental health facility. It's 20 miles south of NN.

Could be, Narconon offered Kaysie the same "quality of care" as Lisa McPherson, sending her to a poorly equipped facility who couldn't save her, rather than a better equipped facility where she risked Psyche intervention.
    /tinfoil
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Yup, that will do it!
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Intelligence Member

Still writing away - must meet deadline,..., ROFLMAO:):):)

65bdwi.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  23. Anonymous Member

Hold your breath. It's a good reminder of how little time you have to respond to someone who is having increasing difficulty breathing.

Substance abuse staff aren't doctors. But they should know how to count breaths per minute and they should know that trouble breathing is a 911 call. An ambulance will bring supplemental oxygen and staff capable of performing an emergency intubation in the field.
    • Like Like x 4
  24. Intelligence Member

Grrrrrrrr!!! You have no idea how angry this ^^^ negligence makes me. It's ironic that I'm
    writing the chapter right this minute, about what happened to me and others while in the
    withdrawal unit. I was going to post an Excerpt, but it will be published very soon and I want
    it to take the COS/OSA by surprise, so I won't post it.

But suffice to say, that some could easily have died, including me. It was a horror show from day one with
    no medical staff or even qualified nurses. In ,my opinion, it's CRIMINAL!

And then to top if off, there was staff induced patient trauma by way of,....., Grrrrrr!

<<<Tongue Bites>>>

• Like Like x 4
  25. BigBeard Member

I believe "Practicing medicine without a license" on the part of NarCONon would be a better description than "malpractice".

Malpractice implies a real doctor did something wrong, which I don't believe is the case here. This is more a case of NarCONon waiting too long with a case of double pneumonia before going to the hospital. So by the time they got there it was too late for the doctors to have much chance of saving her.

Which is why I've been writing Congress critters for some time demanding Federal standards, including having a real doctor on staff, for ALL in patient detox/rehab centers. The mish-mash of State and Local laws and rules, if any, for these facilities just isn't cutting it. Not when places like NarCONon exist.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 10
  26. Zak McKracken Member

I probably don't know the proper words to describe what Narconon did for / did to these people.
    I do have a suspicion that whatever they did was probably not the right thing.

/dev-t
    • Like Like x 4
  27. Intelligence Member

Can only post excerpts to avoid getting my ass sued. Looking for Practicing Medicine Without Licence.

• Like Like x 3
  28. Anonymous Member

FYI, he still works there.
    http://newsok.com/more/Michael McNutt
    (405) 475-3311 ext. 3305
    • Like Like x 2
  29. anon walker Moderator

Nah, they just need a touch assist to clear them thetans out of the bronchii and trachea. I believe the technical term is "a clusterfuck of thetans."
    • Like Like x 2
  30. anon walker Moderator

That's an excellent idea. We need to get that candle lit by starting with the media. Surely a story about Narconon's medical malfeasance and tendency to play doctor resulting in a string of deaths is newsworthy!

After all, drug addiction is a huge problem in this country, which suggests Narconon is endangering the health of numerous people as well as scamming their parents out of thousands of dollars.

Have you gotten any response?
    • Like Like x 2
  31. anon walker Moderator

Does anyone plan to contact him? I only ask because I don't want to inundate the guy with email from random people.
    • Like Like x 3
  32. BigBeard Member

Anon Walker,

Mostly just "Thank you for your communication" form letters, and a few saying NN 'appeared to be complying with applicable laws'.

I'm hoping there'll be enough attention on the NN Arrowhead situation, on top of what's going on in Canada (especially if NarCONon Int gets dragged kicking and screaming in to Canadian court) that Congress will not be able to keep ignoring what's going on under their noses much longer.

But, as much as I hope for that, I suspect it will be like trying to get a traffic light installed at a dangerous intersection. Even though one is too many, until there are so many deaths it can't be ignored any more I don't think anything will happen on Capital Hill. So we'll just have to keep plugging away one state at a time.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 6
  33. Intelligence Member

Sad as it is, the Feds are reluctant to act. They could if they decided to, but NOT!

Unfortunately, there WILL be more deaths - - but how many before action?

I will be releasing about 100 pages of documents to Media end of this week that
    will certainly perk some ears - - but in the USA's ears? I doubt it unless one of the
    most powerful entities in the world takes action. I will post who this is next Sunday.

The closing of NN TR was a big win, but in my opinion, only to the point of knowing
    that something CAN be done with enough constant pressure:)

• Like Like x 4
  34. Anonymous Member

I heard the Colin Henderson is going to NN arrowhead country this weekend, and maybe visit with some Canadian, OK and McAlester, OK city officials..........
    • Like Like x 4
  35. Intelligence Member

:)
  36. Anonymous Member

Yeah, that's on for sure!
  37. patriot75 Member

It's going to be fun!!!!!!!! I haven't been down there since 2007, been waiting a long time.......:)
  38. Quentinanon Member

Like David Miscavige says, "Something can be done about it."
    • Like Like x 4
  39. Anonymous Member

I think I'll come by as I'll be in the area. Staying at -

American Cabins
    Rr 5 Box 166
    Canadian, OK 74425
    (918) 339-4964
    americancabinsok.com
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

I am sure glad to hear this, and I will pm Colin to see if we can coordinate schedules. I belong to an informal group of Christian ministers and lay people in the US and Canada concerned about Scientology. We don't have a name yet but consider ourselves to be a kind of "Christians United Against Satan and Scientology" outfit.

I have been planning to come over to McAlester for discussions with some ministers. One thing we are working on is an annual interfaith memorial service for victims of Narconon Arrowhead.

I am looking forward to meeting up and perhaps attending service with you at one of the Baptist churches in town, Colin. And God bless the fine young men and women of Anonymous who have been exposing the lethal dangers of Scientology and Narconon and their threat to Christian and other parents and children.
    • Like Like x 4