Customize

Narconon Arrowhead Takes In Stranded

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Apr 18, 2012.

1. patriot75 Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Intelligence Member

YES!!! ^^^ Keep the Poons up and down she goes:)

Brief Derail - spank me - please, but don't touch me or molest my ducky LOL :)

Just contacted by Friend in Alberta - they were in NN. Hope to have Quacks name soon and
    will start a new Thread.
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Intelligence Member

Published on Jun 9, 2012 by Intelligenceplus
    June 9, 2012 - The Scientology Rehab, Narconon, are beginning to feel the squeeze of truth and justice in North America and soon in the United Kingdom and Australia. Protest at Narconon Arrowhead is scheduled for June 23-24, 2012 and could mirror results similar to Narconon Trois-Rivieres being shut down by government recently. Canadian Health Authorities have declared that Narconon is an unsafe treatment program and the three recent deaths at Narconon Arrowhead are being investigated.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  4. patriot75 Member

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. DeathHamster Member

^^ That's unfair to homeopathic remedies. Unlike Scientology's purif, homeopathic magic water is unlikely to rot your liver.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. patriot75 Member

8. Anonymous Member

Yet another link between Scientology and DAN! or "Defeat Autism Now!" Just making a note of it.
  9. Intelligence Member

With Narconon Arrowhead and Narconon Georgia in serious trouble AND with
    Narconon Trois-Rivieres down the crapper, the Eastern side of North America
    could soon be "CLEAR" of these dangerous cult rehab practices?

Next? California has a nice ring to it:)

Running scared and having no clue of "What they don't know - - yet":):):)

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Xenu Is Lord Member

mooooooaaa haaaa haa ha ha ha! :)
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. Intelligence Member

This really did happen, but I dare not say who did it and who experienced it - not yet,
    but will soon - LOL

We should send some certain staff members some shampoo for Hubbard's
    Birthday celebrations? But first, dump out the shampoo and replace it with "Nair".

Can you imagine all the staff walking around bald as the end of a "Trojan" LOL:)

Sorry for derail, but just in a giddy, humorous mood - just kidding about this^^^:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Xenu Is Lord Member

The fucked up thing is I did that but with conditioner when I was in the military. Very slow working (about a month) to see a real hair loss but it worked :) Never went bald but patches of hair were missing. Looked more like a cancer victim.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  13. Intelligence Member

Finally!!!:)

My Insider Source is back in com with me. It appears they have a COS Judge in their pocket.
    Should have the name later today?

I need to know what "hipaa laws" are in the USA or Oklahoma are?????

Need to confirm this : Is there a liquor store down the road from NN Arrowhead???

Interesting Intel could come from Ipods with cameras that "WERE" at AH in the past:):):)

Still digging
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  16. Intelligence Member

Looking into this ^^^.

• Like Like x 1
  17. HIPPA = medical info. to non-medical staff needs the patient's permission.

Medical info. to medical staff, hospital to hospital to Dr. to nurse to another Dr. etc. doesn't need the patient's permission if the medical/history info. exchanged is to better facilitate the care and treatment of the patient.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. patriot75 Member

I don't remember a seeing a liquor store, but there is a convent store right after you exit the park..I didn't stop in but I know they sell beer, but I guarantee you there is a liquor store near....it's Oklahoma maaaann..LOL
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Intelligence Member

Published on Jun 14, 2012 by Intelligenceplus
    June 14, 2012 - Scientology is beginning to feel the negative public opinion from around the globe and the tides are beginning to turn. Many Scientology ORGs sit empty, some looking like pathetic homeless shelters. The human rights abuses are insidious and abuse to children in the Sea ORG is incomprehensible. Governments from around the globe are beginning to take notice and weekly protests are making a diifference.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Intelligence Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  21. anon walker Moderator

California; NN Watsonville.
    Rape, unsupervised inmates, withholding meds from a schizophrenic client who subsequently murdered his father. Lots of stuff there.

Get to Cali, you haz my sword.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. anon walker Moderator

There was a hippie. His name was Ocean. He was a self-righteous asshole who thought he had a hotline to the cosmos.

Somehow some punk rocker put Nair in a squirt gun. It needed to be thinned a bit, but let us say Ocean's hair tide went out.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  23. Intelligence Member

Published on Jun 15, 2012 by Intelligenceplus
    June 15, 2012 - Scientology walls of oppression and prison camps continue to this day. Deep in my heart, I feel that the cult of Scientology is beginning to fall into apathy and the victims are being freed by the Truth.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. jensting Member

Darn! Now - when I need it - the "optimistic" button it's gone!?!

Seriously, you have done a lot to advance the cause of getting a much-need light shone in the darker corners of a front of the criminal organisation known as the "church" of $cientology. Brilliant work, so far, and keep it up at your leisure.

Take care

Jens
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Intelligence Member

Published on Jun 16, 2012 by Intelligenceplus
    June 16, 2012 - A long list of Scientology deaths, suicides, attempted suicides, and psychotic breaks. There are many, many more and the word is spreading globally concerning the dangers of this insideous and destructive cult. Thanks to Anonymous, Chanology, and numerous individuals, the unwary public is being educated about the destructive nature of Scientology Cult indoctrination.

26. RolandRB Member

They might lose the UK soon.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. patriot75 Member

• Winner Winner x 2
  28. Pique Member

Nessun Dorma...thumb's up!

Good video patriot75 if perhaps a bit overlong. Do want editorial comments? If so...

- @1:25 + : Do you want to describe Title 43a for those without familiarity?
    - @2:50: can you pump up the volume of Hana's voice; too soft after Pavarotti lol
    - @5:43: that is GIVEN
  29. patriot75 Member

Thank you for the advice. I just wanted to mention Title 43a in this vid, there will be more vids soon w/0 the protest info. and more details on Kent McGregor and Title 43a. The next vid will be completly branded towards Project Chanology will be much shorter with heavy impact....."Somebody Call 911!!!"
    • Like Like x 1
  30. It's HIPAA not HIPPA. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  31. JohnnyRUClear Member

A bunch of typos; first one I noticed was at 1:34: "accreditation" is misspelled.

Those who can't spell should get in the habit of having someone who can spell proofread for them, removing one handicap from the message.
    /soapbox

I'm usually happy to do it, if asked. Sometimes when not asked, too. ;-)
  32. patriot75 Member

^^^^^^do what ever you want to with the vid, I am slammed at work, thats a good thing....:)
    • Like Like x 1
  33. RightOn Member

YAY!
    that is all
  34. BigBeard Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Intelligence Member

June 23, 2012 - Fox News 25 Oklahoma announces protest at Narconon Arrowhead on June 23rd and june 24th, 2012. Executive Director, Gary Smith refuses to give Fox News an interview. Footage contains the recent protest at Narconon Trois-Rivieres in Quebec - - center was closed shorty after.

• Like Like x 4