Customize

Narconon Arrowhead 5.0 star rating on Yelp as a Hospital. Reviews needed.

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by patriot75, Jan 21, 2015.

1. patriot75 Member

Narconon Arrowhead 5.0 star rating on Yelp as a Hospital I think some truthful reviews are needed. You can even upload images..yeye.

Details , Opens a popup Rating detailsHospitals Edit , Opens a popup Edit category

1/19/2015 First to Review
    (This is the only review so far)
    If not for Narconon I wouldn't be the person I am today. When I went to Narconon I had decided I would be a drug addict the rest of my life. The only reason I went was because my mother begged me to. I went in with an open mind and gave it a real chance. It was a long, slow journey, but in the end it was well worth it. Not only did I realize that drug abuse was not a disease that I had to be medicated for, but I realized that my problem wasn't just with drugs. I did not know how communicate with people, how to live an honest life, how to control my own decisions and be responsible for them, and how to be happy. With the tools they use, Narconon helped me pull myself up and start living a productive happy life. I've been clean for over 15 years now. No one can learn what I have about themselves and not have hope for the future. Thank you Narconon.
    Was this review …?

http://www.yelp.com/biz/narconon-arrowhead-canadian

GO GO GO GO

article-2188413-148C9159000005DC-456_634x353.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  2. TorontosRoot Member

Needs moar reviews.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. BravenBurn Member

• Like Like x 7
  4. anoninoob Member

• Like Like x 2
  5. anoninoob Member

Is there a list of all currently active narconons?
  6. Disambiguation Global Moderator

There are no visible reviews! There is a list of " not recommended" because they are suspect. Gogogogog
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Not thru Yelp, have to check by area. Is there a list of narconons? and the flea bags can be reviewed on yelp.
  8. 00anon00 Member

You need to make a Yelp account and review shit so you can use it in times like these. The reviews not visible are mostly from account that wrote 1 or 2 reviews. "Narconon saved my life!!' the only review. Scions fail at subterfuge.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. patriot75 Member

The only recommended review is this:
    http://www.yelp.com/biz/narconon-arrowhead-canadian
    • Like Like x 5