Customize

Narconon AK -- Defunt?

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by UnmaskedMan, Apr 25, 2008.

1. UnmaskedMan Member

Narconon AK -- Defunt?

Out in the last frontier (Alaska) Narconon has a nominal presence. You can see Narconon AK on the IRS-990s someone had dredged up and normalized up to about 2006. Also, there were some Bankrupty/Debt court cases filed against NN AK from the same year... I can't seem to find any results of the cases, but they exist.

There was a Narconon Order of Battle list somewhere from 2005 that listed a Narconon AK. It lists the offices as a now "vacant" building near a gift store.
    The Narconon website implies a presence in AK.
    Up until early March? I had heard daily Narconon commercials on a local radio station. (They've seemed to have stopped.)

So I was moderately surprised to find out that the Narconon call center had no information on Narconon AK.

So I ask you, oh Internet Detectives... please help me find a valid phone number or office location for Narconon AK, or confirm that the front has dissolved.

I've got a call in to the advertising director of the local radio station where I last heard the commercials, maybe they'll give me a lead. :fuckyou:
  2. Ann O'Nymous Member

Re: Narconon AK -- Defunt?