Customize

my Moxon video removed!

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by Jeff Jacobsen, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Jeff Jacobsen Member

my Moxon video removed!

The following video(s) from your account have been disabled for violation of the YouTube Community Guidelines:

* Kendrick Moxon is dissed - (cultxpt)

Your account has received one Community Guidelines warning strike, which will expire in six months. Additional violations may result in the temporary disabling of your ability to post content to YouTube and/or the termination of your account.

For your reference, a copy of this message has also been emailed to the address associated with this account.
    Sincerely,

The YouTube Team

If you haven't seen this video, it's from 1996 on the sidewalk in Clearwater. A journalist is trying to talk to Dennis Erlich and Moxon intererupts. The reporter asks Moxon to knock it off. That's it. What's wrong with that, and it's been on youtube for years! I'm uploading it to vimeo now. How do I complain to youtube?
  2. Anonynamefag Member

Re: my Moxon video removed!

To be honest, I don't think it matters.
    YouTube is really sucking Moxie's dick hard, right now.
  3. AngryGayPope1 Member

Mine too!

They are really being aggressive with videos involving Moxon somehow. What is it they are telling youtube? That moxon is being harassed? They can remove the video if even YOU are being harrassed and YOU uploaded it. What happened in the video? Moson looked stupid?

What happens to you now is, if there is a second strike in six months, you will be banned for two weeks. Then if there is a third strike your youtube account is deleted. I wonder why they are doing this now? I had videos up for months they didn't try to take down.
  4. blank Member

It's possible that YouTube scans for all videos that contain Moxon in the title or tags and removes them automatically, because Moxon bawwwwed to them, that he is being slandered.
    Oschaper had the same deal with YouTube me thinks.
  5. Optimisticate Member

If they're doing this because of moxon/scilon bawwwing, then I would suggest that anons begin doing the same exact thing immediately with videos with references to anonymous. Anonymous needs the same "deal" that Moxon and Schaper got. :)

YouTube needs to understand that they are making a huge mistake. Dey don't, do dey?
  6. tendervittles Member

Change all Moxon in video tags etc. to M0xon or Mox0n or even M0X0N (using zero).
  7. DarthXenu Member

can we like make a video compilation of moxon's most famous moments and spread it like cancer? I thinking about repeating the Tom Cruise video thing. Ya know the one that started all this.

Now that I think about that, we might need something like gawker getting involved. Can we make soe Moxon video that is "newsworthy"?
  8. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

^ video compaliation is a good idea. make a thread about it if you can put it together (with help from others of course).

OP: reupload on vimeo or something. then if you want to, make a video on youtube directing to vimeo and say something like cult bans all moxon videos.
  9. Jeff Jacobsen Member

yes, I think I'll make a youtube video about this. It's uploaded to vimeo and should be available shortly.
  10. AngryGayPope1 Member

Anonorange got a moxon video removed today

So far he has had two videos removed and is therefore on two weeks suspension. You can see his videos but he can't take any down or add any or reply to comments/emails. Now that he can't talk anything down the cult can get a third video banned and he will be booted as I was.

Two videos he got pulled:

Scientolgy Hollywood, Nov 14, I love Lissa Uvizl, really ! - (gnssengr)
    Scientolgy Hollywood, Nov 14, Moxon fails to convince cops - (gnssengr)

They are going after Lissa Uvizl (antishirtless lady) vids and ESPECIALLY Moxon vids. Why? Why now? Are they afraid of some legal action and they are targeting to get any video with a "moxon" tag pulled?

This must be going on globally.
  11. Evil Zoe Member

12. Pacifist Member

Don't forget Vimeo!
  13. Optimisticate Member

I wonder if Moxon has stood before a board possibly related to the California BAR lately? These videos wouldn't look to good to someone making a decision about someone else's professional status.
  14. Anonynamefag Member

I think it's time Anonymous divorces ScilonTube.
  15. mrfyde Member

You Tube is the only video hosting site people watch.

Vimieo as good as it is , IS the Shemp of video hosting sites.
  16. AnonLover Member

I was thinking the same thing... is there anyway to find out if the cali BAR has an open complaint on a scumbag lawyer?

Also - GAWKER!!! I had urged moronymous to see if they might be interested in the Gerry Armstrong on moxon vid that got inst b& status so quickly. I dont know if he every followed thru on that suggestion, but now that we got jeff's several years old vid being suppressed to add to the mix, its getting to be even more interesting storyline.
  17. DarthXenu Member

It's all about the number of people that get to watch your videos. If youtube is the most visited, we shuld at least maintain a presence there. What we might do is bump up some other video site, with the aim it can eventually compete with youtube.

What would that site be?
  18. DarthXenu Member

^^^ that
  19. Jeff Jacobsen Member

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/2613392]Kendrick Moxon is dissed on Vimeo[/ame]

That's the video. What on earth could be the complaint? I took the video, it's on a public sidewalk, and nothing much really happens.
  20. MrNiceNice Member

xx
  21. Optimisticate Member

I can't find info on current complaints, but he has no disciplinary actions in his past. This is leading me to think that when another legal eagle threatened to go to the bar with complaints of his unethical actions, either Moxon is jumping the gun and trying to eliminate anything that shows him in a negative light (basically, everything), or he's trying to prevent the bar committee from seeing videos of him acting in a manner well beyond what his legal degree affords.

Edit

Here's a link: Rules of Professional Conduct
  22. leroyjenkins Member

I think I know why Moxon is getting pissed off now. I remember a couple of complaints to the state bar that was sent a couple of months ago. I guess the state bar is onto him now and he is trying to destroy evidence which puts him in the wrong so he can keep on still being an attorney in the state of california. Thats the only reason why I feel he is doing this because so he can save his attorney ass. I say that you send DVD's of those videos to the State Bar.
  23. MrNiceNice Member

xx
  24. leroyjenkins Member

Get these videos all over the place, hell attach addenimum complaints to them becuase Moxon is about to get his ass raep by a council of lawyers. We must assure that his reign of terror will come to an end. SPREAD IT LIKE CANCER
  25. Anonypeg Member

Somebody with L33T editing skills should compile a "moxon's greatest hits" video (including Gerry Armstrong's testimonial formerly on moronymous' channel) and submit it to gawker, adding that YouTube has been pulling these videos. This would be one means of spreading it like cancer.
  26. AnonLover Member

a compilation would be the shit! and if not gawker , perhaps defamer (gawker's sister site i think?)
  27. Kilia Member

Just a thought:
    Didn't Warner Bros Music pull their music videos from YT in a contract dispute?

Lost revenue=YT panicked and then pandered to the scilon account to recuperate losses.

..again....just a thought.
  28. anonsparrow Member

I had several Moxon videos in my YouTube favs. including Moxon dissed. Now they are all gone as well.

That's ok. Let them exhaust their dwindling resources so when the big day comes they won't have shit for cash and will start selling their ideal borgs for legal fees.

Assholes.
  29. MrNiceNice Member

xx
  30. BoombaGoomba Member

My video was removed as well, but I put it right back up there! Looks like someone REALLY and I MEAN REALLY, doesn't like that video :cool:
  31. Evil Zoe Member

You express yourself much like a chatbot.
  32. King Nerd Member

BEST IDEA IN THREAD
    DO IT FAGGOTS!
  33. King Nerd Member

Trufax!
  34. XenuLovesU Member

It's likely that YouTube creates a hash of a video once it's been uploaded. If a video gets flagged for a TOS violation, re-uploading the same video regardless of the account used will probably result in it being quickly detected.

Quick way to check: make a slight change to the video (clip a second off the end... which will change the hash) and re-upload it and see what happens. Obviously, you'll want a new description minus keywords like "moxon" too.
  35. King Nerd Member

THIS! SERIOUSLY!
  36. mrfyde Member

i don't know anything about legal ethics but if Moxon was involved with the people in these videos would it be a conflict of interest if he later had to " lawyer " against them in court? ... probly not.

____
    Edit:
    PS if a DVD is sent to anyplace don't forget the part about his involvement in Snow White
  37. Kilia Member

I just uploaded the video from Vimeo to my account at YT. I gave it the title "Clearwater 1996" with tags the same. It was instantly removed due to violations.
    I'm wondering now, do they have a bot written for all moxon files?
  38. Kilia Member

Is it still there, Boomba??
  39. FreakE420 Member

Moxon in the near future.

DSC00209-thumb-380x285-thumb-380x28.jpg
  40. Anonynamefag Member

Submit it to AnonTube.
    I'd like to see Moxon get it taken off of that.