Customize

My first video... tear it up!

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by EverydayPeople, Mar 23, 2013.

1. So I read the post How to make an Anonymous Video like a Pro a couple time's and thought I would try. Downloaded a freeware program called VideoSpin and put this together for your consideration. Suggestions on freeware would be appreciated.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Have at it! :)

• Like Like x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

Dang good! Brevity is the soul of wit.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks! :)
  4. cTp Member

Nothing special, try harder next time.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. If you supplied specific suggestions, expressed specific views, gave specific criticism, it would be much more helpful in the act of trying harder next time. What specific things make a video special to you?

Please try harder next time to express yourself. Thanks!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. cTp Member

Im not the one seeking opinions on my work. The video is bland and million of them have been bad just like it. Try doing something no one else has done.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. WMAnon Member

My first one looked worse than that :D

Some quick tips for next time:
    Always fill the screen, never leave black bars on the sides or all around your images.
    Gentle motion, such as a slight zoom or shift to one side, can give still images more depth
    Don't feel too tied to the words when arranging your images, and don't re-use images if you don't absolutely have to
    Define your message and goals clearly before you get started, or at least have a solid artistic vision for the project
    ALWAYS EXPORT HD
    • Like Like x 2
  8. If you use a Linux distro, a good video editor would be kdenlive. I've tried other video editors on my machine, and kdenlive was by far the best.

Video-wise, I'd say that brevity is important. Keep your videos around two-three minutes, yet make sure that you get your point across in that amount of time. Otherwise, good video!
  9. anon0zwert Member

would you tell me what VOCALOIDO do you use? I wanna use same VOCALOID
  10. You support anon enough to glorify them with this clip. They should appreciate you for it. You raise a great point... Why does this group continuously fail to define itself. You claim the occupy movement that are really just unorganized crowds of hippies and the homeless demanding free things. They have no clear purpose or standards of what they believe in or why they show up.Their are deep issues that connect all of us against corruption, abuse, and totalitarianism from the right as well as the left. Accentuate freedom. Freedom is equally important to oxygen, food, and shelter. Embrace it make people understand this and there will be no stopping you from saving America, defending Ukraine, freeing North Korea, getting Cuba online, and overthrowing dictatorship around the world.
  11. Originally, it was supposed to be neutral and objective.

It's not that way anymore, and the format is pretty trite at this point in time, after having been copied and misinterpreted by a lot of people.