Customize

mutha phuggin SF flash raid featuring Tommy and Jennifer Gorman...

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

The proper response is I SUCK CAWKES. Oldfags are slow. (As I check more grey hairs in mirror)
  2. skeptic2girl Member

not too slow to show up on bad-ass wheels and come raid with us!!
    • Like Like x 3
  3. adhocrat Member

Postulates, of course.

Sorry I missed the awesome raid. I was playing at a 4th of July party. But we did play Sitting on the Dock of the Bay.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. skeptic2girl Member

what about We Stand Tall? Sweet tune like that didn't make the cut?
  5. adhocrat Member

• Like Like x 5
  6. skeptic2girl Member

7. Exponential Member

ty for looking out sign post. protecting one another while we protest comes first.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. skeptic2girl Member

hold on there, cowboy. let's not give shit a bad name, kay?
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

Hi. Remember that talent show from 5th grade where your dad had his old school beta max 75-pound video camera and you watched the thing later on a 9" screen tv and oohed and aahed because it was SO COOL to see yourself on video even though the video was crap and you couldn't hear anything, etc. etc? Well that video kind of makes this video look like a masterpiece.
    You have me um, oh, uhhhhing because I'm trying to overhear what a person who had approached Tommy Gorman is saying... he was talking about how he used to be in Scientology, paid at least $12,000 to them and at some point he realized that there was no way he would ever end up on the Freewinds partying with Tom Cruise...
    I had been asked to take a picture for someone, but I really wanted to get this on camera and the cop was going to come out of the org any minute.

Tommy was trying to listen to the nice man, but also waiting to see if the citizen's arrest would go through. It was really hot and I had just gotten there.
    It was sort of a miracle I got this on youtube... it plays twice for some reason!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FhDhbU-72g
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

The video wasn't That bad. But I sure do want a cupcaek. Nice voice. )
    • Like Like x 1
  11. new guy Member

You guise are awesome.
    35a3pfp.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  12. LarryBren Member

It is good to see you wearing the hat with pride as the Loyal Order of the OSA Goons sets up their West US office.
    • Like Like x 11
  13. moarxenu Member

• Like Like x 2
  14. LocalSP Member

15. skeptic2girl Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. skeptic2girl Member

Hi -- I wanted to let you know, those of you who were kind enough to watch the videos so far -- I had had one other on there where I accidentally showed an anon's face (!!!) - I had thought I hadn't downloaded that one. But I'm going to edit that one bit out and put it up again.

Wanted to clarify that it was I who erased it, since the cult has a habit of taking vids down they don't like...
  17. Anonymous Member

If it's my face, don't worry about it. Provided you figure out which Anon this is that was at the protest with you. ;)
  18. skeptic2girl Member

it's not you
  19. skeptic2girl Member

• Like Like x 1
  20. skeptic2girl Member

About that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsmh8c5yTT8

Warning: comment near end may offend staunch defenders of Michele Bachman. But for the most part, the conversation stayed focused on actual villains.
  21. Anonymous Member

I find out that Scientologists just really don't want any of my cupcakes, and I can't help but take it a leeeeetle bit personally.

This vid also includes Tommy Gorman and a few comments from the peanut gallery as the Scilons try to do whatever the phug it was they were doing with that dang barbecue.

Check out gal who looks daggers at me when I speculate, "I don't think those guys have enough money to become 'Clear'..."

Sorry, chica, I didn't know about the trust fund...

http://youtu.be/E3gyzhsScL0

PS: Still trying to figure out the m.o. for "embedding" vids -- youtube embed link is FAIL
  22. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1