Customize

mutha phuggin SF flash raid featuring Tommy and Jennifer Gorman...

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

http://chanologysf.ning.com/

Please go to link above... lazy, yes, but trust me. good stuff there.

Jennifer Gorman instigated citizen's arrest after Scilon threatened her...
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

Sorry I couldn't make it ON SUCH SHORT NOTICE!

<3
  3. hushpuppy Member

This sounds incredibly amazing - I can't find the story though...halp plx?
  4. Robocat Member

• Like Like x 7
  5. skeptic2girl Member

wish you were there -- also, though, flash raid = short notice
  6. skeptic2girl Member

• Like Like x 6
  7. BLiP Member

Silly Scilon is silly.
  8. Anonymous Member

I like how he basically goes into a fetal position until dude finally gets him inside. What a weirdo!
    • Like Like x 2
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

I watched it twice and didn't catch whatever it was that he said/did which drew the reactions from those around him.
  10. Anonymous Member

scientologists are very delicate creatures. their minds are fragile. the TRs and auditing have made them lousy for 2011.

don't EVER let anybody mess with your "reactive mind." teach that to your kids, people.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. amaX Member

I also didn't catch what he said and no one elaborated. Also, was the guy actually arrested or what? Details please.
  12. BLiP Member

At 13 secs - " . . . I can fucking kick your ass asshole . . . "

• Like Like x 8
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

Thanks, that's a winner. I still didn't catch the connection between him and Jennifer; I guess the target of his comment must have been clearer to those who were there.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. RightOn Member

so what happened in the end?

and is anyone allowed to barbecue stuff right on the sidewalk out there? strange
  15. amaX Member

It looks like they took a report and are going to file it with the state's attorney's office and that office will decide whether to prosecute the guy or not. Sadly, they probably won't prosecute the guy. Also, unless there's something that we're not seeing here, there was no citizen's arrest. I'm very happy Jennifer is alright.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. RightOn Member

thanks Mom
    yep, scilons are getting desperate, you never know what someone is capable of when it comes to defending their eternity
    sad
    • Like Like x 1
  17. moarxenu Member

AWESOME &amp; EVENTFUL FLASH RAID WAS AWESOME &amp; EVENTFUL!!!11

4th/5th Marcab Invader Fleet: 10 raiders + 2 raiderettes!!!

DSC01753.JPG

DSC01750.JPG

DSC01783.JPG
    • Like Like x 5
  18. moarxenu Member

Lady cop takes Vicky's complaint about being threatened by Mr. I-can-fucking-kick-your-ass-asshole scifag.

DSC01740.JPG

DSC01741.JPG

RAIDERETTES!!!

DSC01755.JPG

DSC01756.JPG

DSC01757.JPG

DSC01758.JPG
    • Like Like x 9
  19. RightOn Member

cute raiderettes!!
    but with scilons acting as wacky as they have been lately...
    it may be best to keep the raiderettes at home and safe
    • Like Like x 1
  20. moarxenu Member

SF SUNDAY CHRONICLE PUBLISHED REVIEW OF INSIDE SCIENTOLOGY DAY OF THE RAID!!!

DSC01785.JPG

DSC01768.JPG

DSC01769.JPG

Curious anons are curious ...

DSC01770.JPG

DSC01771.JPG

DSC01775.JPG

DSC01772.JPG
    • Like Like x 9
  21. moarxenu Member

TEH REVEREND JEFF QUIROS, HEAD OF SAN FRANCISCO SCIENTOLOGY'S INTELLIGENCE AGENCY, THE OFFICE OF SPECIAL AFFAIRS

Edit: mibad. This is Gabriel Williams, rapist.

DSC01763.JPG

When tommygorman tommygorman worked for him as a young OSA goon in training, Jeff said, &quot;Under oath doesn't mean shit.&quot;

Jennifer was repeatedly raped as a teenager by 27-year-old super-upstat mega-salesman Gabriel Williams from the Mountain View Org in Silicon Valley south of SF. (South Bay Statcrashers have raided the shit out of it often.)

The Rev. Jeff and the OSAbot of MV org covered up the rapes for NINE MONTHS because Gabe made money, made moar money, and caused other scifags to make moar moneys.

DSC01762.JPG

DSC01754.JPG
    • Like Like x 6
  22. moarxenu Member

ANONS &lt;3&lt;3&lt;3 .....

DSC01764.JPG

DSC01732.JPG

DSC01766.JPG

DSC01767.JPG

DSC01776.JPG

DSC01778.JPG

DSC01777.JPG
    • Like Like x 6
  23. moarxenu Member

AWESOME FACE CHALK TECH IS AWESOME!!!

DSC01784.JPG

DSC01780.JPG

DSC01782.JPG

DSC01781.JPG
    • Like Like x 5
  24. moarxenu Member

TEH SCIFAGS HAD TRIED TO HAVE A 4TH OF JULY BBQ!!!

Anons genially chatted with them as they prepared the fire for a fail squirrel roast bbq ...

DSC01746.JPG

DSC01751.JPG

DSC01747.JPG

DSC01752.JPG
    • Like Like x 5
  25. moarxenu Member

An OSA Goon showed up ...

DSC01744.JPG

DSC01739.JPG

but we stole his hat lol!!!

DSC01759.JPG

DSC01749.JPG
    • Like Like x 9
  26. Anonymous Member

A giant LIKE for you moarxenu, you big OSA goon you. Love the signage.

@righton. "cute raiderettes!! but with scilons acting as wacky as they have been lately..."

If you get a close look at Tommy, you see his nose is crooked, your first thought is "I don't want to mess with that guy" (actually he's a lovable bear) Jennifer is no pushover and the Sfanons form a sorta protective barrier for the family and each other. Oh Hell! Just come over and see for yourself. Hint hint

Luna got a mask. My wish came true.
    • Like Like x 4
  27. skeptic2girl Member

I believe the incident happened off-camera, though Tommy apparently got it on HIS camera. What you can see is the other Scilon ushering the angry angry threatening scilon (check out him spouting something about a psychologist!) into the org.

Scilon was not taken away in police car -- the signif bit was the amazing thing about how Jennifer was standing there with her kids and he would say those things to her.

The police officer - who had in other raids kind of given us a hard time but was really nice this time (she was marching in the gay pride parade and seemed to have noticed Tulu, Moog, and Luna also there: the theory is this is why she softened up) - also advised Jennifer keep the kids away.

Jennifer ending up moving to the little shady oasis which was coined "Anonymous Island" (aka "Mr. Fong goes to Lunch" - an inscription written in concrete!). This is where that female police officer is talking to her.

There's that thin line between keeping out of danger and not letting the Scilons bully Anons and other protestors and other people who just object to them. The kids - thank goodness - were never in actual danger - it was more like, "Can you believe he said that in front of her kids?!"

p(T)s: I have epic vid of tommy gorman talking with female scilon staff, and ALSO SF anons singing We Stand Tall... task for today is downloading them and posting them -- am able to download photos from event but video is still a cryptic thing; I know I'm one small step away from victory...
    • Like Like x 4
  28. Gabriel Williams, NOT Jeff Quiros was the piece of shit who raped Jennifer Gorman......Who's Vicky ?
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Awwww!
    • Like Like x 5
  30. Anonymous Member

Epic. I thought that clam curled in a ball was going to cry!

Anons Stand Tall!
    • Like Like x 3
  31. skeptic2girl Member

• Like Like x 2
  32. skeptic2girl Member

We're going to get more selective with where we do our chalk tech though; after having had the police summoned by SOMONE ELSE (shock!) in honor of scilon's unacceptable behavior, the cult had the chutzpah to call them AGAIN (same nice female cop) about the chalk tech...

she said to please just don't do the chalk tech right in front...
    I asked her if she wanted us to wash it off, at the same time realizing we had a limited supply of drinking water that wasn't going to get dumped on beautiful chalk.

Strange that the scilons called the police about this but didn't bother to come out there with a hose, as they had at least one other time. Not like there wasn't staff to spare that day.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. moarxenu Member

mibad. Changed to Jennifer. thx!
    • Like Like x 2
  34. skeptic2girl Member

yeah, that was pretty strange. the police must have told them something like, "make sure you extinguish the charcoal with plenty of water" because later on no less than 2 cult staff were gathered around the charcoal and a bucket of water like it was the holy grail, only to shower a car nearby with a light layer of ash. no hose for that either. several anons got the pleasure of telling on the cult for dirtying the person's car when he came back - he was not happy. Don't think he'll ever donate money to cult.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. subgenius Member

Like clear truthful signs like
    DSC01749.JPG
    and
    DSC01754.JPG

Here is a local version.....originally made a year or more ago (can't even remember now which of the many abuses spurred it) but recently found a home on the local org
    5883012945_652979ef70_z.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  36. subgenius Member

wtf do $cilons grill?
    clams?
    (mmmm, actually that doesn't sound bad, but how do you keep them from falling through the grate?)
    • Like Like x 2
  37. another123 Member

scilons need refresher course in TOM101, lol (@ 4:14) "so what'ya say; we gonna' clean this place up?"
    • Like Like x 3
  38. skeptic2girl Member

cheap ass hotdogs -- i'd rather eat whatever they put in nasty hot dogs, though, than read Dianetics (did I mention I'm a vegetarian?) -- some of us were actually Unclear on the Concept and thought(or hoped) that they never go the BBQ going -- but as you can see from Ci\/il's video they did.
  39. subgenius Member

of course they fail at grilling
    like everything else
    all that pollution for nothing
    and bar-b-ques give off a lot too
    (c wut i did thar?)
    • Like Like x 1
  40. JohnnyRUClear Member

DSC01758.JPG
    &quot;I am 12 and what is this?
    • Like Like x 9