Customize

MR Threatens to leak DM doxs - also DM's weird homo fixation

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Smurf Member

Re: MR Threatens to leak DM doxs - also DM's weird homo fixation

Marc's been actively posting on Facebook.. there are Scilon P.I.s stationed outside his house in Burbank 24/7...

OSA-Legal & the investigation teams are closely monitoring Daniel Montalvo's movements, where & whom he is staying with, etc.
  2. Anonymous Member

Drop the dox Mike, otherwise you're just continuing the shit you left behind, and you're letting people suffer by doing nothing about it.

Miscavige needs to be removed, you know it, and so does everyone else, if this "religion" is to be reformed as you claim it does.

You and Marty have the goods - so why the wait? Now or never. Drop the dox.

If nothing else, do it for little Suri Cruise, Tom's already having doubts about his little buddy Dave...
  3. Re: MR Threatens to leak DM doxs - also DM's weird homo fixation

Yeah Thos Exes all wonder why they get mail after 1,2,3 or 20 years.

Facebook is why. Facebook is a data collector.

Get a Facebook and it will piece your life together through linking up everything it can find linkedelink
  4. Anonymous Member

this.
  5. Triumph Member

whats the running count on PIs stalking ex-members?...with the amount of money they Spend on PI running around peeping in windows,.and hanging out in playgrounds...the cult is creepy.

they could do something useful like open a soup kitchen. and feed most of homeless..or treat everyone in the cult to a night out at the nudie bar.
  6. Anonymous Member

Why the fuck are you here? Did you not get the memo? We are protesting a mind control cult. Your ridiculous "Blame the parents. Period" argument fails because you assume that all things are created equal.

You don't just treat the symptoms without going for the actual cause.

Also, who the fuck said that the parents are always totally innocent or can "justify" their actions? What do you think the Kyle Brennan wrongful death case in Florida is all about? It's the father AND scientology facing a lawsuit for wrongful death.

I say again, start another thread on that topic if you care. This isn't the place.
  7. Smurf Member

There you go again.. thinking like a wog. :)
  8. FreakE420 Member

images-1.jpg
  9. Anonymous Member

Fuckin' A.
  10. Re: MR Threatens to leak DM doxs - also DM's weird homo fixation

I'm starting to think that we don't really need a situation room for Marty so much as a "MR's Release a Vague Hollow Threat to Expose Wrongdoings MEGATHREAD". If anything ever comes of one of the threats perhaps it can get its own thread, but I don't see that happening.
  11. theLastAnon Member

Heh heh. No DERP required to think this way.
  12. Sponge Member

IF IN DOUBT, THEN SHOOP!
    That's what I always say.

15028439.jpg
  13. Anonymous Member

ahahahha
    b asd fhshahahaha
  14. Anonymous Member

I have stopped fooling myself a while re. M&M. Sort of confirmed this week, as I learned what Marty said to Gerry Armstrong last year: He is out to prevent people from asking full accountability to Scientology, Inc. That's the way I interpret his "devoted to helping people from entering the dark, dank dungeon of victim-hood" ("Bristling with Kudos", at http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/archives/4790#)
  15. FreakE420 Member

U F#@kin one upper! j/k I like it.
  16. AnonLover Member

bwahahahahahaha <gasp>
  17. Anonymous Member

Facebook is a data mining site, sugar coated by "social networking" fluff. No way I would ever use Facebook with my real name.
  18. magster Member

LMAO! great shoop. We have so much talent here on WWP!
  19. magster Member

I used it during the Olympics with a silly name, have never used it since. I agree with you.
  20. Intelligence Member

Before I released some of my dox, their COS Law Firm , Heenan and Blaikie sent me a letter warning me about being sued if I did. They had me going for a few days. Then they pissed me off I said they could kiss my Irish Arse and go ahead and sue me. Let's go to court and let the media expose you even more. Duh.
  21. Squirrel King Member

And that's the problem with making threats. NEVER make a threat you are not willing to immediately carry out. Marty is like the guy who threatens to walks off the job three time a week, people stop listening to the BS.

Bullshit talks. Money walks.
  22. Anonymous Member

Marty is only talking the talk, but not walking the walk.
  23. AnonLover Member

being hailed as the "dox king" after re-posting old news of the IAS casting call without adding anything that wasnt already widely known proves he cant even talk the talk, but he's damn good at spin doctoring the talk to make others think he can.

but i've decided thats a good thing. it shows he's played out his bag tricks and is now reinventing the old tricks as new tricks. but ultimately - its the same old spin with a new motivational catch phrase.
  24. DeathHamster Member

Horseshit.

You might have noticed that Marty recently sort of complemented Gerry Armstrong. Gerry Armstrong left with a pile of "stolen" documents, but the court ruled that he was justified in doing so.

• The Mind Behind the Religon June 24, 1990, Joel Sappell, Los Angeles Times