Customize

MR Threatens to leak DM doxs - also DM's weird homo fixation

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Re: MR Threatens to leak DM doxs - also DM's weird homo fixation

Problem is, they were up to their necks in the shit for years.

Might be really hard to release those dox (providing they exist) without incriminating themselves and a few of their fellow blown cheerleaders.

They've been needing to take responsibility for their actions for years now. I'm sure their cult training has made it easy for them to point fingers at DM and ignore their own part in the atrocities. I'm also pretty sure that as long as the possibility exists of picking up the pieces when DM's CoS collapses, they are never going to come clean, especially not to their fanboiz.
  2. Skeptic1337 Member

Re: MR Threatens to leak DM doxs - also DM's weird homo fixation

Just as a question, aren't they there voluntarily?

The concept of a slave camp while bringing cool imagery does a disservice to why it's a fucked up cult.

You all carry on though with DM is evil and all that shit instead of looking at what kind of "religion" builds in a mechanism so you can voluntarily be jailed.

Which is interesting that in a marty thread this point of view is being overtly pushed forward.

I should just shut up though since I think it's funny that culties cry about being rpfed.
  3. RightOn Member

I don't think kids fresh out of Delphi or Clearwater Academy or recruits from third world countries are privy to the horrrors of the RPF.
    I can be wrong.

Yes, I have heard some have volunteered to go on RPF "to make things go right" but I think that was under diress and that they were brainwashed into thinking that it was the best thing for them to do. If they were given a choice, I doubt they would go. But then again when someone else does your thinking for you....
  4. Anonymous Member

I’d like to point out something without being attacked for speaking up. I’ve seen good people in Scientology diabolically broken down much like POW’s. Most recover, but some take longer than others. I’ve also learned that no one person in Scientology has sweeping knowledge of what is going on around them. Each person only has a piece of data. This has been said before, but it bears repeating. No one person has what it takes to bring it all down. Others have said this before, it gets ignored, but it’s still true.

I also respect those that were at the top, like Larry Brennan, who understand that legal is not the way to go, unless you’re some kind of multi-millionaire, and that time sensitive documentation is a very slippery slope legally if, when and how it is exposed. In the real world, dumping everything on a forum on blog is not only legally dumb, it’s ineffective.

I also want to mention that there’s been a major shift of opinion in the indie or whatever you want to call it field about this whole issue of ethics, sea org, disconnection stuff and all of that abusive, oppressive garbage. They are recognizing it for what it is. And yes, this includes people like Marty. And yes, all of them are recognizing that All critics and protestors have a say in all this. While not labeling it brainwashing, there’s been an effort to address “thought stopping”.

I’d call this progress and any effort by anyone to dry up the few remaining dribbles of cash inflow is a good thing. If anyone thinks it’s an easy task in taking down a billion $ funded evil, corrupt corporation, watch the movie “The Insider”.

Guess I'm a bit weary of all this black/white, good/evil, etc etc stuff. It simply isn't real life or how real life works. Marty's audience is the few remaining wealthy Scientologists from supporting this insane dictator. why interrupt?
  5. Bottomfeeder Member

A pattern is repeating itself?
  6. Bottomfeeder Member

This ^^^^^
  7. Anonymous Member

8. theLastAnon Member

Until and unless actually documentation is produced, this announcement by Marty falls into the "pr" category, not the "actually doing something helpful" category. Threatening and demeaning DM leads me to ask, who benefits from such an action?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cui_bono

Deliver or shut the fuck up Marty. If you have something, produce one document for the world to see. Just one of the many you say you have to demonstrate you actually have something besides your imagination. If you don't do that, it's an empty threat, meaningless.

Really poor choice of metaphor alert (insert blinking light here): If someone acts tough, says they have a gun and will use it if provoked (and then, of all things, describes one of the bullets to you), he's talking out of his ass . If someone lifts up their shirt or opens their jacket and shows you his loaded gun....

You get my point. I suppose the arguments against this approach (releasing one doc) would be 1) it could be seen as admission of a criminal act or 2) why show your hand to soon. Neither of these arguments hold water.

If Marty wanted to really hurt DM with the release of docs while at the same time protecting himself, there's this place, perhaps some may have heard of it, called Wikileaks, which has stated its clear support for exposing Scientology. Or he could get them to another ex, or he could post them anonymously on WWP, or he could send them from a disposable email account to friendly press.

DM would know where the doc(s) came from (who else could it be) but would not be able to prove it. Can't prosecute Marty, the information is out, damage done, and DM gets the point (not that it would/will ever stop him). Release just a few docs to make the point to DM that you have more.

But then, someone wouldn't get to be a tough guy on the internet and get credit for it. Someone wouldn't get 200-300 posts telling him how great, brave, wonderful, strong, smart, honest, etc. he is for doing this (remember, "this" so far consists of having done precisely nothing).

Hope I'm completely wrong. Hope Marty has a ton of dox and he releases them in a manner (all at once or a steady stream, don't have a preference, get something out there) that garners media attention and hurts Scientology and DM. Hope this all is not some gigantic troll by Marty designed to both irritate DM and benefit his image among his "followers" that inadvertently suckers some of us in without any evidence. Hope.

Hope springs eternal when it comes to Marty.
  9. anonhuff Member

Smaller tidbits over a longer time do two things in my opinion:

1) Turn people against David Miscavige

2) Turn people towards Mike and Marty

Huge piles of information are what you give to law enforcement as evidence. Unfortunately I believe this information release as they are doing it is self-serving rather than for any larger positive goal such as holding an organization legally and civilly liable for the rights they have stripped from people and continue to strip from people.

Both of the "MR"s can stop the abuse, but they are choosing to let it perpetuate for their own benefit, just like they did when they were in scientology.

Cowards just like David Miscavige is.
  10. Bottomfeeder Member

This^^^^ again. M n M building one helluva online fanboi super adventure club. Emofags flockin there like flies to a pile of shite.
  11. Anonymous Member

Uhm, because he didn't take much stuff with him when he got kicked to the curb, and the smoking gun dox he is talking about probably don't really exist ?

If they hauled Marty into court for copyright violations, it would be admitting that it really came from where he said it came from. And you know they will want to deny it. And if they deny that its true, then they can't say it was stolen.

My bet is that Marty will tease his audience with the promise for some big expose' about DM for weeks, maybe months and then when he finally releases it (after several reports of being stalked by PI's) it will turn out to be nothing useful. But Anons and Independents will be hanging on his every word, then when it is released, the Indies will cheer like it was important, and say Marty was bwave. And then after a few days of nothing happening, Anons will baw about all the time that Marty used to egofag.
  12. Re: MR Threatens to leak DM doxs - also DM's weird homo fixation

Why interrupt? Because the person who controls the ethics files of those wealthy Scientologists controls the Scientolgists. Marty's audience is not really them. If someone has 200 pages of blackmail, they are hardly going to turn to MR2. Their career would be over.
    Exactly. They are dribbling it out to benefit themselves. That and it is a form of self defence.
  13. Re: MR Threatens to leak DM doxs - also DM's weird homo fixation

Only one group has the expertise to spread these dox far and wide across the internet. Pass them over.
  14. Smurf Member

When you're given the option that going to RPF is a redemptive process and you will be treated well after you graduate versus being treated like an unworthy, distrustful contemptuous lump of dogshit if you don't go... then the odds are that you will dive into the RPF head first.

But then, I was never given the option of going or not going. And, I don't recall anyone who has. There is the option of going to RPF willingly or being physically assaulted by guards and forced to go.
  15. anon4eva Member

^^ THIS
    DERP....is how some of us think
  16. Anonymous Member

You mean like when Mike Rinder told Bryan Seymour in his Australian interview months ago that he could not talk about criminality in OSA? And leading his fans into believing a hurricane was going to erupt from his part in John Sweeney's Panorama expose?

No hurricane. No Mike Rinder expose. Same old lying bullshit from the former head of OSA who openly participated & coordinated criminal acts.
  17. grebe Member

The "leak" of intimate conversations with Miscavige helps me understand why people are constantly making really boring short jokes about the guy.

Personally, I don't care how tall he is.

There. I said it.

Ever have a friend in a bad relationship who finally breaks free but then spends every waking moment talking about how bad the relationship was? I mean, what about the beach? Or birdwatching? Or spicy Indian food?
  18. Anonymous Member

Nice try, David Miscavige!
  19. Anonymous Member

What is M&Ms definition of "dox"?

Is it the real definition, e.g. cult letter-headed and cult-originated dox, unquestionable photos/video from the inside, or.....

the M&M definition, e.g. a bunch of post-blow "knowledge reports" written by themselves saying what's true for them. Hey, they typewrited them on paper dontcha know, so they are "dox" right?

However, do you remember that mysterious audio recording which was "accidentally" leaked, of an internal phone call in which it was supposed to be Danny Dunnigan from the guard shack at Gold talking with some woman in an office?
    OK, that was pretty useless but maybe there is more, with actual useful content likely to produce full midget soiling rather than just a little ass-pucker.

Don't forget that M&M aren't the the only ones to use bluster and bluff. Marc Headley used imply that there was incriminating video by specifying the actual make and model of video camera that was allegedly present in the SP Hall during the musical chairs incident. Annoyingly, nothing was ever produced by anyone. Maybe there really is video, waiting for the right moment to be released. Probably not.

Meh.
    Better be something real soon, and it better be good because its no longer funny just having to imagine whether Miscavige is having a dwarf-tantrum over "some shit someone said on the internet". I want to see the little cunt runt rage so hard that he steps out of his toybox and, because he's declared everyone around him to be utterly useless faggots, he then goes on to do something immensely self-destructive in the most batshittingly lulzy and terminally cretinous fashion in public.
    As things stand, it doesn't even warrant getting the plain low-quality "unwelcome guest pop corn" out.
  20. Anonymous Member

Maybe, I actually missed that.

I have been gone for several months I promised myself I wouldn't come back until after that Mike Rinder panarama thing actually aired. Just found out it actually happened a couple weeks ago, and have been lurking.

I was thinking more along the lines of the time Marty went on Night Line and all he talked about was things like saluting the dog, and then he used the tv spot to advertise his auditing practice. Remember what a sour taste the indies had when the other episode dared ask Tommy Davis about Xenu ? - Marty doesn't like it when the truth about his "religion" comes out, he only has a hard-on for getting back at DM, and trying to find a way to make money off of those thirty years he spent following a crazy red headed guru in a UFO cult.

How long has it been since someone actually typed xenu on this website anyway ? The alien stuff always got us more attention. - Just say'n.
  21. Anonymous Member

Marty has now posted the entire screaming harpies phone call John Sweeney recorded between Mike Rinder and his lovely family and Jenny Devoch leading the charge. He also posted a transcript to the screaming, and its needed. All you hear is hysterical screaming and cursing back and forth. What a bunch of nuts.

You know where to go if you are interested in reading/listening to it. No need to post a link since that's causing problems today anyway.
  22. Triumph Member

I think I heard Jenny say to Mike YSCOHB

I say DOX and Video or GTFO Jenny

------------

not really DOX..just a re-hash of the same shit Marty posted months ago..

Miscavige Meltdown – the Proof (Marty is short on proof as usual)
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/10/13/miscavige-meltdown-the-proof/

Dox would be something the media would be interested in..Marty(Baby Steps) Rathbun and his possee need an education in Harpoonage..get off their "thetan's" spread the link far and wide...

I only speak for myself..."I could, but I won't" NYPA R&R
    ----

Mikes ex-wife and Jenny are the definition of "cackling shrew's"
  23. AnonLover Member

MR2 have made it abundantly clear, the meaning of dox is beyond their comprehension. And even tho I made a point to try and school their naivete in my recent comments over there... todays piddly offering of FAIL proves they aint got the balls to do anything more than sling mud & empty threats while turning the wheels of their spin doctoring DM hate brigade.

I'm pretty much convinced the only way the truly damning dox they may or may not have is ever gonna see the light of day in the public domain is if they can use it to save their own personal asses in a totally self serving way, and/or if the pissing match with DM comes to big enough blows that dox get taken into custody when the cult's goons finally figure out how to get MR2 arrested.

pity too. releasing dox into the wild for the sake of everyone who has ever suffered losses at the hands of the cult would be equivalent to xbox hueg atonement. Anybody who truly regrets their sins, crimes or past yearns for the chance of atonement or making amends for what they did. its the human thing to do. so the seemingly lack of interest of actually releasing any real dirt and just panhandling teasers & snippets that dont represent proof of any actionable offense under the law says lots.

unless all this hot air being spewed is just a smokescreen diversion tactic to shield daniel in some way and put more focus & goon manpower & resources on MR2 while a bigger trap is set. but that seems unnaturally altruistic considering the circumstances, altho only time will tell.
  24. Optimisticate Member

I have the feeling the "dox" will be "exposed" as soon as the "statute of limitations" has "run out".

The delay most likely isn't because of personal vengeance, it's to save their personal and collective asses. If they were humanitarians (and humane), they would have exposed everything immediately to law enforcement. Doing as they are doing, they are just biding time so they can avoid prosecution (or so they think).
  25. Major Boyle Member

Maybe Marty should Lrn2Wikileaks
  26. Anonymous Member

Marty, Mr. bunchkins is never going to give to much away, only teaser things.

He doesn't want to end up in court, being sued by Miscavige.

Watch, and continually see the little red flags from the marty blog. Bring it down marty!

Teaser, teaser, teaser.
  27. Anonymous Member

At least Amy Scobee has balls, and Jeff!

I take my hat off to these 2 people!

Mark Headley is so damn quiet lately...
  28. eddieVroom Member

You DO know he wrote his own Epitath, don't you?

No, really.

Literally.

edit: David Miscavige
  29. Anonymous Member

Marc and Claire Headley have an appeal in progress (to a judge's decision that scientology's slave labor, human trafficking, coerced abortions and other abuse is perfectly ok so long as it is "religious"), so I suppose we should excuse them if they prefer to stfu for the time being.
  30. Anonymous Member

why is marty using the word 'dox' anyway?
  31. Anonymous Member

What makes me so sick is that this woman had 2 abortions. Yes, the church of scientology does that to young people.

What is most important is that she has to deal with that today, having 2 children now.

Marc Headley has done nothing other than to try and get money back from the church. If I were them, I'd put the blame on my parents. They were both born into the SO. The blame lies within their parents, signing them up as young children. When are people going to realize this? Parents in Scientology and what they do to their own flesh and blood? It just makes my blood boil.
  32. AnonLover Member

prolly spends so much time lurking here while hating on us hating on him, it rubbed off by osmosis and he's got too many years of LRH tech stripping him of his common sense and basic reasoning skills to actually understand the concept - despite how simple it is.

/r/ shoop of cowardly little boy cries [STRIKE]wolf[/STRIKE] dox one too many times, and nobody paying any attention.
  33. magster Member

They really should look at their parents for even allowing such bullshit to happen in the first place.

Until parents of Scientology recognize this, there isn't going to be any free load. These fuck up parents are the ones doing this to their own children.

If I had half a chance to even talk to these type of parents it wouldn't be nice.

We expect as a child that our parents will show us the way, teach us how to be good human beings, but as we are seeing, some parents are extremely bad parents and selfish.

What kind of parent would do this to their own flesh and blood? I say someone who is mentally disturbed.
  34. Bottomfeeder Member

M n M still havin this..No U.. bwaa fest with DM??? Meh. Old scilion raeg is old. Deliver or STFU cultie.
  35. eddieVroom Member

WINRAR!
  36. eddieVroom Member

I seem to recall recent stories concerning Wikileaks that suggest it may not be "airtight"...

Maybe a Jurisdictional game? Videotape a Dramatic Reading in Antarctica, for example.

edit: or just plain go for broke. If you win, you certainly won't sue yourself.

Just sayin'...
  37. Anonymous Member

No, it is about getting justice. What is important is that scientology get stopped from doing this ever again and, if successful, it paves the way for others harmed by the cult to get some personal justice more easily. Blaming only the parents won't do that, you moron. Who do you think made the rules softened their parents brains in the first place?

Anyway, that's going off topic, unless anyone wants to talk about whether Rathbun, Rinder and the rest can provide anything useful by way of dox for the case. Rathbun's affidavit was basically along the lines of "I knew nothing about the Headley's and I witnessed little or nothing pertaining to their claims but here's some epic shit I know about DM. Herp derp."
  38. Anonymous Member

See above
  39. Anonymous Member

stop posting please
  40. Anonymous Member

I blame it totally on the parents! Why would such parents get softened in the first place? Aren't we suppose to support our children as parents? What you are missing is the most simple fact of being a parent. There is NO justification for actions of a parent to put their child through this type of hell. I'm sorry, I DO NOT get where you are coming from.

Are we to allow our parents justification because they got 'caught' or 'duped' by Scientology? And then allowed their own flesh and blood to be duped the same way?

The insanity of Scientology starts with mostly the mother or father fucking their own children into believing this shit.

I'm not kidding!