Customize

MR Threatens to leak DM doxs - also DM's weird homo fixation

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

MR Threatens to leak DM doxs - also DM's weird homo fixation

From Marty's blog:

Think this is a huge bluff to drive DM further into rabid homo-obsessed insanity or he's got the goods? I don't think Marty left Int with any docs, but others may have - most esp. Mike Rinder.

Edit: adding link
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: MR Threatens to leak DM doxs - also DM's weird homo fixation

If Marty wants to ensure the documents see the light of day...

inb4obvious
  3. Anonymous Member

meh, dox or get the fuck off
  4. RightOn Member

if they have the dox, then why have the been sitting on them for so long?
    Staff and Sea Orgers suffer daily and members are getting bled dry.
    If they want to help dissolve COS and save these people, then they have to let all the info out and urge other people to come forward. To let people still in COS suffer day after day does not make any sense to me.
  5. Anonymous Member

What did JB leave with?
  6. AnonLover Member

well considering the post in OP was from February 2010 and there aint been squat released since... pretty much speaks for itself.
  7. Anonymous Member

DOX or GTFO
  8. sheeple Member

9. Re: MR Threatens to leak DM doxs - also DM's weird homo fixation

You are assuming that MR cares about someone other than himself.
  10. RightOn Member

yes, I know....
    And how long can their "followers" believe that their (the 2 MR's) intention is to help people if they are letting info out so slowly?
    Their followers already bought the lie of helping people once.

If ex's are sitting on dox, stories, proof or whatever...
    that can put a huge dent in COS, and they are waiting to release it this slowly?
    Aren't their followers going to eventually think;
    "hmmm.... why are they only leaking stuff out in dribs and drabs at a snail's pace? Certainly they can help a lot more people out if they were to leak all that they had?"

I mean how can they justify sitting on dox that can harm COS?
    It seems they only leak stuff out when something happens to them?
    It's like some big childish game of cat and mouse between them and DM.

I say shit or get off the pot. Bring down COS and be done with it and then they can go along their merry way and audit each other till the cows come home.

If they help to end COS in a huge way by releasing dox, then couldn't that mean more followers for MR down the line? (sadly)
    So if MR's intention is to get more followers, then WTF is he waiting for?

Sorry if this is ranty...
    but as the days tick by, the poor people that are on the RPF suffer another day. It should be a PRIORITY to get these people out IMO.
  11. Re: MR Threatens to leak DM doxs - also DM's weird homo fixation

There is a case for saying that if they dumped everything out in one big steaming pile it would have little impact. A few friendly media outlets might write short articles but that would be it. What M&M are doing, setting up big media exposes and leaking slowly, may be using their ammunition to best effect.

The cult did not collapse when the OT levels became generally available. It did not collapse when it failed to wipe out Rons Orgs, a rival organisation. It did not collapse when >9000 Anonymous rickrolled outside the Orgs. It did not collapse when senior ex-members began to speak up and write books.
    But... the orgs are empty, membership is falling, and Scientology is now a mainstream media meme for 'nutty cult'. Continuous pressure is the way to do it, from every possible direction.
  12. RightOn Member

I see your point, but I still believe there should not be months (years) of waiting in between. There are an awful lot of exs out there sitting on information/stories.
    I think it can leak out faster than it has been. My main concern is getting people out of the Sea Org and out of the RPF quicker
  13. AnonLover Member

14. AnonLover Member

15. i'mglib Member

I figured that the docs came from the disks Daniel Montalvo brought with him, and that's why they are just coming out with them.
  16. Anonymous Member

Nah, Daniel would have not had INT level traffic. Those emails were only circulated around INT and top level CLO execs. If you look at the time frame MR says it was "mid 2007" - that's right smack when Mike Rinder blew. I think Rinder was smart enough to take shit with him - and this is an example.

Marty got a wild hair up his ass and blew Int without much forethought - just hit a final breaking point and had not been very trusted leading up to his blow anyway so probably didn't have much access to top level stuff.

Thing is most SO members who blow don't end up taking much evidence with them because even thinking about blowing, and taking evidence, leaves them terrified such thoughts and plans will be uncovered in a sec check. (Hence, Daniel blew because his turn was coming up for a sec check and he didn't think he could even hide the fact he had read Marty's blog.)

Anyway, Mike very well might have had a window of opportunity to blow and take shit with him because he was out traveling trying to handle the BBC media flap. So he could make plans, gather dox, without fear of sec check looming d/t to his travel. Also, did you notice the "text messages" used by Panorama in their show? Obviously that came from Rinder, one of the very few in the loop during the back and forth reports to DM on Sweeny's movements. It seems like Rinder at least blew with his cell phone - with all those message and probably emails intact. That may be all Marty has, but it seems like Mike saw the writing on the walls and had entertained thoughts of blowing well before he did so he may have covertly gathered dox in the weeks (or months) before he finally blew - if nothing else to have something to protect himself or give him leverage over DM.
  17. AnonLover Member

unless i'm going blind in my old age... there is no actual dox posted on that blog entry? WTF is supposed to be spread?? <confused>
  18. Triumph Member

the first paragraph is the alleged Dox..it comes off as water cooler gossip..

Marty still needs to word clear DOX..
  19. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I do not know what to make of Marty so I really don't know whether to believe he has dox or not.
  20. anon4eva Member

Yeah...I don't know what to make of Marty either, why would he NOT release some of those inflammatory dox to back of the Sci-Pi's during all that harassment?

Doesn't make much sense, meh- not like he has much sense anyway, he still thinks scientology is useful and that con artist Hubtard a freakin omnipotent god or genius....He crazy, crazy ego maniac
  21. Major Boyle Member

I'ts a bluff. If Rinder had them, he'd use them and hurt the dwarf right now. If, after the reveal, the dwarf tried anything, the law would step on the cult like a den of roaches.
  22. Anonymous Member

Quite possible that they have more of these DM despatches, but doubtful that they contain any evidence of criminality. They will only show that DM is a foul mouthed, incompetent little brat.
  23. Anonymous Member

This has become a tit-for-tat game between MR2 and DM. It seems like every time there's a new incident and DM turns up the heat on MR2, Marty's way of returning fire is stuff like this, revealing a new salacious tidbit - a small taste but always followed by the threat of some real meat.

As for the calls for real dox....
    I really think Marty had to duplicate the message he posted because MR2 don't know how to get some of their "dox" off cell phones or they might not eve know how to do proper screen shots. Seriously, Rinder expelled all his internet OT powers trying to embed some simple videos on a blog post - and still fucked it up. They are close to retarded when it comes to computers - thanks in part to their age and being totally sheltered in the SO from actual knowledge about everything, but esp. new technology.

I think the message Marty posted is accurate only because the point of the post is to demonstrate they have verbatim correspondence from DM. The purpose of the post is to get under DM's skin and as retaliation for the harassment uptick the past few days d/t Daniel. MR doesn't really care what others' believe in this particular instance, because this is a message for DM. As for him having dox in vaults around the world - well that could be total BS. Who knows. But hell MR2 and Tom Devoch both worked at very high exec levels in the SO - they were privy to much of DM's insanity and dirty deeds. Even if they don't have all the doxs, they must have some really juicy goods on DM because they were the ones carrying them out.

Time will tell how much they will say - but they are certainly not ready to reveal all their cards. I think they have been floating a lot of trial balloons - to see how it goes over and how much media attention they get out of it. I think they have the idea of slowly bringing this thing to a climax, revealing info as its needed or as the fancy strikes them when DM pisses them off. But I think the big stuff is being saved for what they envision as the "final showdown" between themselves and DM, or when they think they are on the brink of bringing him down. We won't see it because they give a shit about current members of the SO or victims living in the RPF - we will see it when it best serves their purposes in this pissing match with DM.
  24. RightOn Member

exactly.
    Hopefully some of their followers will realize this and eventually leave.

It sickens me if they are sitting on stuff that can free people.
  25. Anonymous Member

Why would Marty not release stolen documentation containing copyrighted and private material which could give the cult a perfect excuse to have his ass dragged into court?

No, sorry. I really can't think why Marty wouldn't release that stuff.
  26. i'mglib Member

Interesting stuff on that entry from Tom DeVocht and Mike Rinder:

27. Anonymous Member

You'd think DM would learned a lesson from Nixon - but since he's been in the SO most of his life and has no education whatsoever the dwarf probably doesn't even know about Watergate or any other countless scandals caused by that type of record keeping. He just think every piece of shit that flows out of his mouth is some irreplaceable gem of knowledge and insight that must be saved for posterity and acknowledged by those around him.

What's really funny is it seems half the reason he's keeping all these insane records and having people type up his dribble is so he can be more proficient than that master bullshitter "LRH." Him making the claim that he's produced more pages than LRH is VERY telling. I think he has some major inferiority complexes due to living in LRH's shadow - well everybody's shadow for that matter. Also, telling that its not about quality or the value of what he's produced - just the quantity, the stat. You at least have to give LRH some credit for actually sitting down and writing/typing most of his bullshit for many years. Little Davey boy just spews out whatever pops into his head, has his 5 "communicators" type it up and thinks that shit is a masterpiece. Just a perfect demonstration of what a sorry, deluded, ignorant little man he is.

Mark my words, those endless records will be his downfall - proof positive of what a ignorant psycho he is. (He actually has his late night drunken ramblings recorded and typed up!!! WTF!!!) If he was sane he might have an "instant" self destruct button on all the shit, but his ego couldn't stand it if all that valuable text was lost. (Then he couldn't beat LRH's stat in production) Also, if he had an ounce of common sense it would all just be kept electronically on some servers that could be safely secured and not take up much room. Instead he has all this typed up, printed out and stored in cabinets that probably take up vast amounts of space - and snatching a few hard copies is much easier to do than access encrypted data.

Also, how sweet would it be if one of his many "communicators" - 5 currently and I'm sure many have rotated in and out of that position - blew. Years spent just typing up alll of DM's crazy ass rantings and orders, I'm sure they would have very interesting information to share. (They would have to read them all too, not just mechanically type them, because they must clean them up and remove all the "curse words" - which I'm sure is 40% of the text)
  28. Sponge Member

It doesn't surprise me that the cult under Miscavige would continue to document their own criminally insane behaviour with the same precision continuing on from Hubbard's militiaristic methods, plus all the benefits of new technology. But for Miscavige to ensure that the worst of it be attributed to himself and have every word of it transcribed as some sort of valuable archive of his life's work is just pure gold. The FBI will give him an award for making their jobs so easy when they come nail his little arse to the wall.

I wonder if he's going to have "YSCOHB" etched into titanium.
  29. Bottomfeeder Member

30. Skeptic1337 Member

lol nigga be trolling
  31. Anonymous Member

Also Anon vs CoS no?
  32. Bottomfeeder Member

Nah. Bad blood between uber ego's. Scilon infighting is quite entertaining. Monies n powerz. Powerz n monies.
  33. Bottomfeeder Member

Agreed.
  34. Anonymous Member

Dogs and cats living together...
  35. Skeptic1337 Member

nah he's trolling you good

only a retard would just post gay dox about tom cruises butt buddy without going to the national enquirer first.

hence it's all bullshit and you're all pathetic.
  36. Bottomfeeder Member

L0L. MR n MR2 trollin the web's? For sheeple?
  37. Anonymous Member

No one besides scilons actually cares what kind of curse words DM uses.
    That's the only thing the dox will reveal. Therefore no media interest.
  38. Smurf Member

Precisely. There's an ulterior motive involved which the two MRs aren't willing to indulge. Two highly placed execs, who spent most of their lives in Scientology, leave the cult and are now doing what? I would like to see more openness & personal accountability, but I believe payback is more on their minds than anything else.

Do you notice how popular Marty's blog has become? From several months ago where there would be 30-40 comments; now, you find 300+ comments in response to a post. And alot of it is hero worship, of the saddest kind, to the principal players in their game.

It's frustrating as much as it is sickening. Instead of addressing the pain & cancer affecting those still in the cult, M & M are more interesting in throwing darts at Miscavige.
  39. Anonymous Member

good! let em go after that fuckin little midget asshole!
  40. Bipolart Member

Agreed.