Customize

MOXON v. BERRY/BERRY v. MOXON. new lawsuits

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Sponge, Feb 13, 2010.

1. rof Member

Re: MOXON v. BERRY/BERRY v. MOXON. new lawsuits

Are you sure?

This sounds sketchy to me.
  2. Major Boyle Member

ROE Red, weapons free, fire at will! LOL
  3. 3rdMan Member

Interesting development. Either way, you could win.

Thanks for the info. I don't think Germany will buy their bullshit, tho. How can they be part of Anonymous sense they're already ID'd, lol.
  4. exOT8Michael Member

True Justice would come if Moxon did actually lose his law license.

Moxon forging ahead would provide some healthy lulz for the footbullets, but he would be a fool to so.
  5. Anonymous Member

I don't know about all the legalities in all this but I really think you got em by the balls!
  6. Don Carlo Member

Berry,
    Moxon may do a "Rex Fowler" and kill you and then himself, rather than face justice. Be very, very careful. Try to travel with a friend with a video camera, and vary your routine.

The courthouse will search everyone for weapons, so at least there you can relax. Just don't drink from an unwatched water bottle.
  7. PodPeople Member

Long experience list, this snippet, caught my eye

'Prior to joining Latham, Mr. Schindler was senior litigation counsel and the computer fraud and telecommunications coordinator for the Los Angeles United States Attorneys Office. He served on the Attorney General's Advisory Committee Working Group on Computer Crime and he handled numerous high-profile prosecutions, including the following:

Fraud conviction of the then-sitting Governor of Arizona in United States v. John Symington, III;
    False statement conviction of the former chief of American Savings in United States v. Charles Knapp, et al; and
    Securities fraud and racketeering conviction in the largest bogus municipal bond scheme in United States v. John Anthony Genetti, et al.
    Conviction of a notorious computer hacker for theft of proprietary software in United States v. Kevin David Mitnick;
    Conviction of computer hackers for rigging radio contests and accessing law enforcement wiretaps in United States v. Kevin Lee Poulsen, et al.;'
  8. TomVorm Member

The court itself may be more interested in clearing matters off its calendar, than in pursuing lengthy materials in the interest of justice.

L.A. County Superior Court to lay off 329 staffers; hundreds more to follow | Comments Blog | Los Angeles Times
  9. Major Boyle Member

Writ of mandamus, baby. LOL.
  10. JohnnyRUClear Member

Glockasaurus Mox
    just when you thought it was safe
    to go back to the mOrg

"Is there no end of these demons?!??!"
  11. Random guy Member

Good luck Graham, I really hope Moxon screws up this time!

The layering up you mention, could it be in relation to the Headly's case?
  12. xenubarb Member

Take two tablets every four hours from the bottle on the right.

moxoff.jpg
  13. grumpus Member

Is he sure about what? What sounds sketchy to you? In a previous post in this thread you asserted that Mr. Berry and Mr. Moxon are no different:

Are you trying to pound that same theme yet again, without substantiating your claims/questions?
  14. Graham Berry Member

From a senior foreign government official this morning: “The more we read of this case the more we wonder what kind of laws exist in the U.S. In the rest of the world Mr. Moxon would be taken directly from the court room to a prison cell where he would stay for the rest of his life. You Americans are so stupid.”

Some years ago I wrote that United States and California law enforcement seem unaware that this case has a fairly high foreign profile, and is an enduring black eye for the U.S. justice system its growing worldwide reputation for corruption.
  15. ScudMuffin Member

Gotta be Germany XD

Stoo-ped
  16. Anonymous Member

Cool story bro.

Some dude in a powdered wig with completely different legal system thought American law was crazy.. Go figure. What is next comparing health care or whatever the hell prorogue means...

Awesome, I wonder what US lawyers think about your 185 page first amendment complaint for a civil assault case.
  17. xenubarb Member

I like the part where Moxon's suborned perjury was completely ignored by the California bar, who said it was "irrelevant."

And you don't think that's crazy?
  18. JohnnyRUClear Member

Crazy? OUR legal system?? Pshaw.
  19. AnonKat Member

That your Lawyerfags are too lazy to read does not been that your Law System is better.
  20. Anonymous Member

The US Legal system isn't an example.

It's a warning.

Not even Law & Order can redeem its reputation.
  21. anonhuff Member

Generalities makes for a bad scientologist I thought? flunk :)
  22. RightOn Member

23. Major Boyle Member

Protip: Next time Graham that you speak with foreign government officials, encourage him to tell his colleagues and others about it and how it makes the US look weak in the eyes of the world. Let the diplomats and bureaucrats spread the vaccine against the cult.
  24. Graham Berry Member

There is a NEW TWO PART PDF AND A WORD VERSION OF THE FIRST AMENDED ANSWER AND CROSS-COMPLAINT at

Kendrick Moxon v. Graham Berry

So far there have been many thousands of copies downloaded by some very interesting internet locations. Attention is finally turning to the roles of DM, Rinder, Moxon and Ingram in the mid 90s-mid 2000s, and onto the present.

Some of the investigative media is also sniffing around the story, as it now presents itself, and the respective roles of Ingram, Moxon, OSA, Rinder and DM.

And all the usual OSA Black Propaganda is now back firing on Moxon and his prospects.
  25. Lorelei Member

*rubs hands together*

EX-cellent.
  26. exOT8Michael Member

Moxon, DM and co-scammers are going to pull in their karmic consequences upon themselves, I feel.
    Good work GB !
    PS I still want my money back (with interest) from Scientology. :)
  27. Graham Berry Member

There is a just received new filing by Mr. Moxon over at AngryGayPope.com

Now Mr. Moxon is being blatantly frivolous, seeking contempt under provisions that only apply to the pro se and not the represented. Section 391.7 only applies to litigants without lawyers and Barry Van Sickle, Esq. signed this cross-complaint as my lawyer. There was no first amended cross-complaint filed! It was a first amended answer and a new cross-complaint.

Mr. Moxon is desperately avoiding having to file anything under oath. He cannot. He does not even know which of the documents he withheld from discovery in Berry v. Cipriano, that he had in his files, and that are now in my files. I have the requests, his responses, and the documents he should have provided in discovery but concealed from me and the judge!
  28. exOT8Michael Member

Yet another footbullet for the very lonely and rejected K. Moxon.
  29. Ogsonofgroo Member

Kudos Mr. Berry on your just endeavor.

For Moxon 'le Toxin' and crew, gee, that corner they are backing themselves into seems to be getting smaller and more crowded all the time, and hey lookie there ~ someone is turning up the lights too!
    No doubt CoS is trying to tread lightly with their big 'sticks of indignation and superiority', but their history has shown how quickly any one of them can become bus tyre fodder should they be suddenly deemed a liability, there is little loyalty in this group of knife-sharpening back-stabbers when the chips are down imho.
    Late at night, if you listen closely, you can almost hear David Miscavige's BT's screaming 'Treason!' XP
  30. grumpus Member

It does look like Moxon is getting desperate. Good. Nobody in the cult has dirtier and bloodier hands than Moxon except Miscavige himself.

I hope Moxon has an ulcer the size of one of Davey's fists. He deserves to suffer, and if he goes to prison it will be a long-overdue piece of justice. He'll still never suffer as much as the people he's victimized, even if he goes to prison (or the RPF) for the rest of his life.
  31. AnonKat Member

footbullet.gif
  32. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Looking at the lists that Moxon brought forth about GB's legal actions shows true "Dead Agent" practices of the Cult.

So why doesn't someone post chapter and verse about Moxon's legal faults - including one in a FEDERAL trial (co-conspiritor)?

Bring THAT back before the Calif Bar.

BTW, exactly where can one find the transcripts of the procedings in which Moxon was declared a co-conspiritor?
  33. subgenius Member

read GB's filing
    a thing of beauty
    and i think there's merit to the opinion that moxon might just default
  34. ScudMuffin Member

I'd like to see Moxon well and truly hammered by authorities with full force.
  35. chrisanon Member

We all would.
  36. xenubarb Member

It's nice that Moxon's daughter will be there to help him in his dotage...

Oh wait...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MOXON YOU FUCKING BITCH YOU WILL DIE ALONE, IN THE DARK, COVERED IN WEASELS.

Did Scientology tell you they'll take care of you in their nursing home? They'll help you pick out a new body and kick you into your next cycle!
  37. chrisanon Member

I remember reading that Moxon appears to be having financial problems-- something about a second mortgage on his house?

Even if I'm misremembering that, does anyone know if Moxon's rich or poor? And, before now, has anyone ever tried suing him, personally, for damages?
  38. Anonymous Member

Sad thing is,
    if he blew now, and bowed out of "the good fight",
    and instead gave evidence incriminating DM and his associates
    more than likely he'd pick up a few Anon supporters.

Sure, there's a lot of hard feelings between Moxon and the critic world,
    and "Anonymous does not forgive" but if he did turn over a new leaf
    and tried to make a go at being a decent human being there really are Anons and exes who would lend him a hand. Amidst the others who would hate him forever.

Kendrick appears to be dug in so deep he couldn't possibly find his way back out again, but its ironic that his "enemies" have more capacity for accepting a broken old man than his "friends" ever could.
  39. exOT8Michael Member

I would say that GB has KM by the balls but KM doesn't have any.
    Trufax.
  40. PodPeople Member

Wait, have to make a slight technical correction here.

Miscavige is the godfather of cults, which makes moxon and other goons his impotent bitches, who will die in the spotlight, covered in horse's ass.