Customize

MOXON v. BERRY/BERRY v. MOXON. new lawsuits

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Sponge, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: MOXON v. BERRY/BERRY v. MOXON. new lawsuits

Graham Berry wrote,

2. Anonymous Member

I am looking over the new stuff on AGP.com. After repeatedly requesting an informed TL:DR I did the best I could only to assume that statutes of limitations applied. According to Grahams complaint statute of limitations don't apply for reasons below.

Based on the outcome of the previous series of events and reading the minutes from the case in question where the judge repeatedly tried to get Graham to address the issues and defend himself from the charge, I still don't know if they apply or not. I am done being sent in circles while trying to decipher what Graham seems completely happy for us to not understand, or how he wants us to understand it. Based on the considerable length of time it appears (from the active viewers count) he has spent reading this thread he has had every opportunity correct misinformation and make clarifications.

Graham, you have been offered both help and asked for clarifications and you have replied to neither so I can only assume that you have other reasons for asking us for our help in getting your unspecified message in front of the public, and posting these documents. Perhaps you felt no need when you remembered speaking with Australian TV, German filmakers, and somehow gotten the 20,000 people interested. I wish you the best of luck with these matters, but I am completely drained of caring.

3. Anonymous Member

congrats on making the same mistake that cam anon made. Please wait on the floor with your hands on your head for SWAT to pick you up.
  4. Re: MOXON v. BERRY/BERRY v. MOXON. new lawsuits

Herro's the best fed troll in WWP history, but just like KSW, he's always regging weary members for more.

I hate when he occasionally has an accidental good point.
  5. Anonymous Member

No he did not talk about meeting up with people with guns and possibly explosives (i don't remember) prior to going to an org.
  6. Anonymous Member

I think Graham Berry deserves a lot of credit for never relenting to Scientology's brutal fair-game attacks against him.

He's certainly paid a price, i wish him well in this case.
  7. exOT8Michael Member

So right !!
  8. rof Member

It would be a shame not to mention cocks at this juncture.

So: also: cocks
  9. JustSomeWoman Member

You make the classic error of assuming that GB actually gives a shit about what you, them, or I understand, think of, or approve of his legal actions. He is posting his stuff for information only.

GB has been in this contest with Scientology likely since before you were born. Frankly, I don't believe he needs or wants my, your, or their approvals for anything he does. Comments or criticisms from one and all are a complete waste of time. GB has his plan, and he has not come down from the mount to satisfy the wasted time that WWP posters are putting into these comments.

This is Friday night in the US. Go out, have a drink, see a movie, etc. Check back for more of GB's posts, read them, and then go about your business.
  10. Anonymous Member

This one REALLY needed to be fixed...
  11. grumpus Member

Your attempt at dead-agenting Graham Berry is noted. Equalizing him with Kendrick Moxon is a pretty pathetic attempt, even for [STRIKE]you[/STRIKE] the Herro account.

Also, if you care so little about everything here, why don't you go find something you do care about?
  12. exOT8Michael Member

grumpus has epic wisdom
  13. Anonymous Member

It's amazing how changing a single name can transform a lengthy assertion from utterly wrong to completely right.
    Well done.
  14. Rockyj Member

I actually found a video of Herro & Skeptic!
  15. Anonymous Member

Credit where credit is due.

Respect.
  16. Anonymous Member

yep love those cats!
  17. exOT8Michael Member

18. Anonymous Member

Very similar to Fox's old Hannity & Holmes but on crack!
  19. rof Member

/r/ moralfag comedy fail infraction and derail snip

ty <3 Herro
  20. grumpus Member

Of course. Because exposing bad logic, trolling and sophistry is just as bad as being guilty of those things.

Genius!

Or maybe you agree that Berry and Moxon are equal? Would you like to take a stand on an issue or just hang on the Herro account's jockstrap some more?
  21. rof Member

[IMG] = [IMG]
  22. JohnnyRUClear Member

Seems like there's not much most of us can productively do, here, for the moment.

Just keep the popcorn coming. I'll be by the pool (assuming it's open).
  23. TinyDancer Member

24. Herro Member

I just calls em likes I sees em.

Lol
  25. Anonymous Member

Graham's not very bright is he? (typical lawyer)

If he loses to Foxy Moxy (very likely), won't he end up owing even more money to the Cult in costs and fees?

And before anyone mentions it, Graham WILL have to pay up at some point.

Poor old GB is following the same advice that he would give a sucker client!
  26. MeganonOT8 Member

very interesting stuff here... best wishes to Berry. :)
  27. exOT8Michael Member

lolcathausuck.jpg
  28. Anonymous Member

Herro is just a joke character designed by the admins to spur posting on this board. After all, trolling = traffic. Don't get trolled.

Anyway, I liked him better when he was still called MegaPhoneCu**
  29. Herro Member

Man, someone calls out your boy and all you can do to defend him is post some lame shit from ICHCB? Some friend you are.
  30. Belladonna Member

Dox or GTFO.
  31. Anonymous Member

No, exOTmike saying, or at least suggesting that after being involved with GB in a case does not feel that he was misrepresented. And he might just be the ultimate authority on the subject. He sounds like a catisfied customer to me.
  32. grumpus Member

Also, [STRIKE]your[/STRIKE] the Herro account's unfounded bullshit dead-agenting hardly amounts to a "call out" worthy of anything more than mockery, as is the case with 99% of [STRIKE]your[/STRIKE] the Herro account's posts.
  33. exOT8Michael Member

No attorney could successfully withstand the amount of Fair Game and abuse of the Justice system we got from OSA. They paid millions for private investigators, false witnesses, spies, blackmail of Graham's law partners, high price liars, I mean lawyers AND liars, just to get us crashed in our economic well being so the case could not go forward.

They knew they would lose the case.

My own (non lawyer) preference is for far more succinct Court filings (as otherwise nobody actually reads them) but what do I know? LOL

Graham Berry, in my experience, is certainly tenacious, purposeful, honest, truthful and a social hero, so he gets my vote.
  34. Herro Member

That's all well and good but how much good can he do if he constantly gets his ass kicked? I mean weren't you involved in that suit filed against people in the US government? You don't need to be a lawyer to realize that it was one of the most insane and bizarre things ever thrown at the justice system. I would say that Berry should focus more on actually defending his clients rather than attempting to inappropriately use the court system to try and create a formal record of his moonbat conspiracy theories. But hey, the guy has a suspension of his license to practice law, a vexatious litigant finding, and thousands of dollars of unpaid fines to show for his efforts- obviously he shouldn't change his tactics.
  35. subgenius Member

My new nick for GB:
    "Tenacious G"
    or
    "Vexatious B"
  36. exOT8Michael Member

TG for Anons/OG
    VB for OSA.
    LOL
  37. Herro Member

Fixed.
  38. bAnon Member

What's obvious is that you are jealous. Use that law degree for something good IRL an Herro.
  39. TomVorm Member

Moxon retaliates!

My source indicates a PI conducted a "noisy investigation" occurred outside very recently.

Suggestion to OSA: Don't let your guy get too close to the dogs!
  40. Graham Berry Member

There are a new series of documents and accompanying explanations over at Kendrick Moxon v. Graham Berry
    (And yes, I am about to create my own website at long last!).

The most important new doc is the First Amended Answer and Cross-Complaint. The Introduction explains what the case is all about. Moxon has to respond to the cross-complaint under oath; and the documents exist to support the allegations; some of the dox are his own checks, agreements and signatures.

Round one was a draw and checkmate.

The next move is Mr. Moxon’s and anything he does now is fraught with professional danger and potential criminal consequences. He cannot even attend his deposition without invoking the Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination. He cannot respond to the verified cross-complaint with a denial under oath, and he certainly cannot admit very much of it. Several ex federal prosecutors have opined that if Mr. Moxon, was really smart and well-advised he would do absolutely nothing more in the Moxon v. Berry case. He would allow me to enter default judgments and allow me to have the case dismissed, perhaps after agreeing to waive any appeal rights that may remain in exchange for a waiver of the $355.00 in court costs I have so far paid. Although Moxon would lose his case he would probably keep his law license. If he goes ahead with his usual “attack and never defend” strategy there is a strong chance he would put his law license and liberty in major jeopardy, and perhaps the liberty of David Miscavige, Mike Rinder, Elliot Abelson, Eugene Ingram and Ava Paquette too. However, it is more likely they will demonstrate the same arrogance as they have in the past and forge ahead, for the sake of a chance at getting $60,000 from a judgment proof defendant. Ah, the noble clash of justice against corruption, evil and greed. Fair play against fair game!

Incidentally, OSA seems to be lawyering up in readiness for something. This is a church leadership historically counseled by criminal defense attorneys such as Gerald Feffer of Williams & Connelly of Washington, DC, Gerald Chaleff of Los Angeles (and now on the LAPD Command Team as the LAPD attorney), Michael Hertzberg of New York and more recently former senior assistant U.S. Attorney and now white collar defense attorney David Schindler of Latham & Watkins.

Hot new information: OSA has written to the German State of Hamburg government accusing Mark and Claire Headley, Bruce Hines and me of not only being liars but worse, being “members of Anonymous, “a known Internet hate group,” and in my case being one of its attorneys. This new letter to Germany came from Anthony M. Glassman of the Beverly Hills law firm of Glassman, Browning, Saltsman & Jacobs, Inc. This is a firm that was founded by former assistant U.S. attorneys from the Central District of California. They also handle first amendment matters.

Why does “most ethical group on the planet” need to have so many consiglieres?