Customize

MOXON MADNESS! Moxon's Back and Angry Pope's Got him! Xkloosive recording!

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by AngryGayPope1, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Anon-007 Member

Re: MOXON MADNESS! Moxon's Back and Angry Pope's Got him! Xkloosive recording!

I think we need to come up for a nice Google 'tag', which we could use for some future project (obviously completely unrelated to Mr Moxon, for the avoidance of doubt)

Here's a few, but open to suggestions:

"failed lawyer"
    "corrupt lawyer"

Add your own, and we'll use the best.
  2. The Shadow Member

He looks like Janosz from Ghostbusters 2

"NO, no photographs please, slides are available in the gift shop!"
  3. AngryGayPope1 Member

New Moxon charges

Fwded by Graham Berry. The two scilons live conveniently close to both the celeb center AND LRH way.

threats.jpg
  4. Gigazz Member

btw

--->

Now then. Fuck yes AGP. That dude is a psychopath. Let's make sure he gets everything he deserves.
  5. AnonLenore Member

Re: Moxon collides with Anonymous with the first person view by the PopeCam

Seriously can I just get a track of nothing but you laughing at Scilons. Everytime I hear it all I hear is the pure joy in your voice and I want to have sex with that laugh.

:flowers:

[IMG]
  6. Smurf Member

Re: New Moxon charges

"Wanted to perform sexual acts on them"?? I didn't hear that in the video?
    What kind of wet dream did Moxon have?
  7. Obi-Wan-anon Member

I still think that this may be even better than we think.

If the Co$ wants us to stay away from them, then we need to get a listing of every cult-owned building (purchased, rented or leased), every cult-owned business (again, owned, leased or managed), the address of every cult member, etc. Be sure to include RPF, with a listing of all thse inside.

Make this world wide (you may want to take a vacation, and wouldn't want to "harass" anyone).

And while you're at it, you would need to be informed of every place a stress table is set up, too. Have to avoid them, too.

If they want you to stay away, then the court order (which then becomes public record) should be all-inclusive.

If they ask "why do you need all that information", we can reply "why do you try to find out everything you can about anon?"
  8. Obi-Wan-anon Member

One more quick question, may have already been answered (if so, thread, please):

How does an unindicted co-conspirator in a FEDERAL case get to keep his Calif law licence?

Did he lose it in one state, and move to another to get a new licence?
  9. JOE999999999 Member

Just read through the dox. One thing to look out for is the "I also attend services at" statement. Which services? Scn has NO WORSHIP services except occasionally on Sundays for PR purposes.....

So wtf? Are thry going to try to snow the judge on this point? I would not put it past them.
  10. Diaretics Member

11. aNONanon Member

That's nice ... fair game anonymous style :guyfawkes: