Customize

MOXON MADNESS! Moxon's Back and Angry Pope's Got him! Xkloosive recording!

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by AngryGayPope1, Aug 14, 2008.

1. anon1957 Member

Re: MOXON MADNESS! Moxon's Back and Angry Pope's Got him! Xkloosive recording!

Perhaps at Int Base?

I would love to see graham figure out a way to depose Davey, if these court antics get dragged out. Now that would create some serious enturbulation!

Careful Davey. If you overstep too far now, there will be no going back into your little hidey holes. The whole world is watching this time around.
  2. anonnews Member

AGP or Happy: This is important. Which building was Moxon identifying as a residence? Do you have footage that includes that building when he was pointing to it or identifying it as the residence of one of the people on the TRO? Did he give you the address of the bulding that you were supposed to stay away from? Please please please say "yes."
  3. Daywatch Member

it would appear he's going to have a few more sleepless nights

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/26-think-tank/operation-alerting-neighbors-25891/
  4. IsThisOn? Member

As Daywatch said, Moxon is going to be our new "toy", to kick around!
  5. AngryGayPope1 Member

Not only didn't he say that but the address of big blue was scratched OFF my restraining order by the JUDGE. I assumed that meant I could go there.
  6. highoverlord Member

7. Daywatch Member

you know there is a list of Moxies neighbors floating around

wonder if they know he's an un indited co conspirator in the largest infiltration of the US government in history

or of any of his other schicanery
  8. User Name Member

Dude, it's in your first post:

Did he say she lived at Big Blue or not? If yes, do you have it on video because that potentially opens the door to getting them inspected by city zoning officials, fire marshalls etc.
  9. AngryGayPope1 Member

Yes it's in the video I postd on page one of this thread. He pointed to the Sea Org building which is an office building.
  10. anonnews Member

Hi AGP, that is what I was asking about. In the video, we can see him pointing, but you can't really tell exactly what it is he's pointing to. It's out of the frame. Is there other footage that would make it clear as to which building he is specifically referring to? We are asking because right now Moxon could say he was misunderstood, and was pointing at a house or apartment building. If we can say with 100% certainty that he meant one of the office buildings we can have a field day.
  11. Major Boyle Member

I smell Federal Civil Rights Conspiracy charges. AGP, contact your friendly local Justice Department and let them know what's up.
  12. MarcabEmpress Member

Wait til Moxon gets to experience Highoverlord...
  13. momISanon Member

AGP -

This was posted on the comments section on one of your vids:

Lawyer knew AGP was represented by counsel but still tried to "advise" AGP that petitioner lived at so and so address. That was an illegal ex parte communication to a party known to be represented by counsel. The very purpose of Rule of Professional Conduct

I think they are on to something there.
  14. anonnews Member

Any California lawfags want comment to on this? I think it would be hilarious if it turns out that Moxon personally damned himself with just the little bit of footage we've seen so far from the Big Blue confrontation! Hey DM, are you reading this? Your top scumbag really f'd up!!

Also, where can I get a Moxon toupee? I would like to replace my Afro with something that looks much, much worse.
  15. momISanon Member

Wish Graham would comment......he posted elsewhere, earlier.
  16. SciFITOlogy Member

That scilon.....

I would hit it
  17. Daywatch Member

ok so I'm not the only one thinking that...
  18. AnonymousTV Member

Re: Moxon collides with Anonymous with the first person view by the PopeCam

Looks like Moxon just got a whole new group of friends.
  19. momISanon Member

I suppose Graham and AGP are not @ liberty to discuss their case. That's fair enough! I just hope this can be used!!!!!!
  20. AngryGayPope1 Member

He's pointing to the OSA International Bldg. An office building. Ask Smurf about it he used to work there. A Moxon office is there but it's kind of a shell.

Here is a satellite view of EXACTLY where we were standing and where he pointed as indicated by red arrow ...

big_blue_air.jpg
  21. AngryGayPope1 Member

22. Re: MOXON MADNESS! Moxon's Back and Angry Pope's Got him! Xkloosive recording!

Amusing gregarious pope is what LAPD seems to think
  23. squeak Member

Hey AGP, maybe no one can see this, but you were harassing her.

Well duh, you were. That's what Anonymous does to Scientology. But I meant more on a boy-versus-girl level.

I say this as a female, who has been stalked or harassed in the past, including recently in the last week due to all the construction workers all over my college campus. I had to file a report with the police, because the stalking became so severe. She said the key phrases that a woman should do in those situations when she's uncomfortable with being followed by a male, "Please leave me alone right now."

I'm sorry, it doesn't matter who the heck you are or what cause you're touting, but when a woman says to a man, "please leave me alone right now," you get the fuck out.

I can see why she filed a restraining order against you.
  24. Top Grunge Member

ok so that answers that....anyone know exactly who to contact about people living in a commercially zoned location?
  25. Optimisticate Member

Is it strictly commercially zoned, or is it "mixed use"?

I'm not real sure that someone living in a business office is a real issue.
  26. the_cloak Member

Trolling confirmed. Someone already suggested it over in the tank. Moxon will definately be in The Game. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, I'm making an RPG game based on Anon vs Scilons. Moxon will definately be one of the mini bosses in the game now. I'll bet he blows his top when he sees it too.
  27. anonnews Member

There are many issues that are exploitable now.

Lurk moar:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/pac-rpf-floorplans-18072/?highlight=nachtoverdrive

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/12-c...e-enforcement-20071/?highlight=nachtoverdrive

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/12-c...tion-safezone-20120/?highlight=nachtoverdrive

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/12-c...otential-here-18322/?highlight=nachtoverdrive[/QUOTE]
  28. AngryGayPope1 Member

But when you watch the video she has a chance to leave me when she reaches their property. 99% of sci's bolt for the door at that point and I don't follow. I stay on public streets.

But she TURNS AROUND AND TALKS TO ME. Okay she had the chance to leave me alone herself and she chose to turn around and talk. Now we are getting into male-female "no means yes" issues! And as a gay guy I am on thin ice with male-female issues but I can tell when a woman is enjoying the attention. She's perky and pert throughout the entire thing!
  29. AngryGayPope1 Member

A message from my lawyer

"Although you should not disclose the contents of our attorney client communications (otherwise all of them lose their secret or privileged status) you can tell the hive that we are thinking of a counter strike against Miscavige in either State or Federal court."
  30. Re: MOXON MADNESS! Moxon's Back and Angry Pope's Got him! Xkloosive recording!

I don't care what experiences you had that bring empathy for the Sci, but the sexist horseshit is sexist horseshit.

She was laughing when she said it. She was right between two centers full of her fellow culties in broad daylight. AGP is only slightly less obviously gay than tom cruise, and far less scary. She stopped repeatedly to talk to him.

She knew why he was there, she knew he's been there for hundreds of hours and never hurt anyone, and she knew damn well why he was talking to her.

In your fantasy world, any woman should be able to control the movements of any man at a whim, just because some pricks actually harrased you. Cocks. That's not equitable treatment, and that's not freedom.

Pack your gender assumed specialness somewhere moist, princess.
  31. Relyt Member

Don't make an enemy out of everyone. Focus on the big guns like Moxon. Ask them your questions and move on. You don't have to follow my advice, but I'm just saying this as a warning, because if this doesn't get you a restraining order from their buildings, it makes you look really creepy.

I mean, you can troll a little harder for Moxon. At least he deserves it.
  32. AngryGayPope1 Member

Googling Lissa Uvizl

I googled her and 50% of the links are my own from last nights youtube and enturb work! Isn't google amazing! They crawl us a LOT! She has next to no net presence, like most Sci's. But because her name is so bizarre she's an internet dream when it comes to searching! Parents name your kids Jane Doe in the future, trust me! Soon 95% of her web presence will be a subset of mine!

But here is her contact info:

Mailing Address

6331 Hollywood Blvd.
    Los Angeles, CA 90028

Street Address View Yahoo map

6331 Hollywood Blvd.
    Los Angeles, CA 90028

Web: L. Ron Hubbard Home Page

Staff

Lissa Uvizl, Manager
    Phone: 323-960-3511
    Fax: 323-960-3595

She appeared in a previous video from OPERATION MAXIM called "Cavalcade of Cultists". She's wearing glasses and walking across the street talking on the ever present cell phone.

I'll post a copy of this brief video today.
  33. Anon123321 Member

QFT. Moxon and Pattycakes deserve trolling. Receptionists who have to sit and get yelled at otherwise they're downstat and get their asses kicked by their superiors? Not so deserving of the AGP treatment.
  34. Re: MOXON MADNESS! Moxon's Back and Angry Pope's Got him! Xkloosive recording!

F'ing Incredible, enturbulating their evil lawyer.

That fuker was an unidicted co-conspirator in op. snow white, took down CAN, but he can't do shit against lulz seeking anons.
  35. Randomness Member

I love you as much as the next flaming faggot, but the way you followed her closely was very Scieno-esque.

Doesn't mean I don't support it, but watch some of the fair game harassment videos and watch them objectively.

Don't become what we hate.
  36. AngryGayPope1 Member

37. AngryGayPope1 Member

38. CantPickaName Member

[IMG]
  39. Optimisticate Member

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, did searching for california codes on search engines, not here. Wasn't sure where to start with this one.

Kibbutzing moar.
  40. QAnon Member

Calling Ken Moxon a douche is an insult to feminine hygiene products everywhere.

I said two months ago we should go after him like white on rice. Moralfags BAWWWWWed because of the whole Stacy thing. Will you reconsider now? Anon will not let harassment of our favorite cocksucker stand. There shall be enturbulation. We shall drink his milkshake.