Customize

MOXON MADNESS! Moxon's Back and Angry Pope's Got him! Xkloosive recording!

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by AngryGayPope1, Aug 14, 2008.

1. AngryGayPope1 Member

MOXON MADNESS! Moxon's Back and Angry Pope's Got him! Xkloosive recording!

Coming up on my youtube channel is a seven minute segment of Ken Moxon at Big Blue after our earlier raid where they slapped me with the temporary restraining order. Smurf and I went to big blue and the antics are hilarious and legally interesting too. But that video is very big and will take hours to upload. It is going now. You'll see it when you get up in the morning.

WHO IS ASKING FOR PROTECTION? SORRY FOLKS IT'S "PERKY ANTI-SHIRTLESS LADY" LISSA UVIZL

Yes the anti-shirtlessness lady everyone found so perky is filing this order. I even smiled at her through the window today of the museum during the rally. She is in this video and the legal documents cover what happened. Below is the so called evidence of me stalking her. They may actually have sent the judge a small fragment of this video.

YouTube - Operation Barney - Anti-Shirtless Lady

I'm also in trouble with one Lewis Miranda, who is said to work in the front desk of the HGB.

Here's a link to the documents:

Picasa Web Albums - Melvin - Moxon Madness!

moxon_ex_parte.gif.jpg

1. They tried to get me banned from all hollywood area buildings. The judge scratched this out. But when Moxon followed me to Big Blue he told me that Lewis Miranda lives here.
    2. They said I stalked the woman for two days when the video clearly shows I mentioned I was stalked for two days. By saying I stalked her for two days she has perjured herself. At least, she did when she mindlessly signed documents.
    3. The lady who is supposedly so worried seems perky in the video! Why why why of all the people I talked to did they pick her? She turned and talked to me! WHen she could have run!

How am I supposed to know if I am staying away from certain people when I don't even know who these people are or where they live etc?
  2. basil Member

Re: MOXON MADNESS! Moxon's Back and Angry Pope's Got him! Xkloosive recording!

Since when has 'no shirt' been 'naked'?

Assuming there are no laws against not wearing a shirt over there? I know the US has some strange laws in places, but this would be one wierd law.

Strange lady. Nice butt though.
  3. Anonqwerty Member

An Ex Parte order is an emergency order, (hopefully) when the judge finds out what a scumbag moxon is it'll all fall apart.

It'll all come good in a week or so, in the meantime I suggest you just kick back, relax, etc.
  4. leroyjenkins Member

Hell, any college student, law school student, lawyer, doctor, librarian would slap the hell out of Moxon for writing that horribly in a legal document.
  5. Prozac4Tom Member

You'll beat this with your intelligence and your raids are well-documented on video. When the judge sees the video of the anti-shirtless lady, there is no way he will be able to declare that you stalked her, especially for "2 days". We've only seen her on 1 video.

I can't wait to watch this play out. Moxon barked up the wrong tree. He can't fuck with anyone from Anonymous and get away with it!

Be careful. Stay safe.
  6. leroyjenkins Member

Oh I thought it was the security guard that you are in trouble with. But you do need to keep an eye of this Jenny Jones wannabe and the illegal immigrant!!!
  7. Anonymoux Member

Hollywood has no dress code. Another reason why lyin' sc'ions need to go somewhere else or lighten up and go shopping for some BRIGHTER colors, and SHORTER skirts and better HAIRCOLOR. This ain't Bumfuck Cali, ya know.
  8. Flynn Member

'Lissa' (heh, figures) made a poor attempt to tell you off. Her TR's are down however, so then she got all bent out of shape.

Stay on the down-low, your heavenly worshipness. You deserve the relaxation.
  9. Anonymoux Member

I thought Lissa seemed kinda flirty,
    AGP is a babe.
    Ask the French rental.
  10. basil Member

If AGP can't be there for this weekend (which, face it, that's supposed to be the point of the paper, to harrass rather than win, as per LRH tech), then there are over 100 other venues around the world that would appreciate some AGP presence, I'm sure.
  11. leroyjenkins Member

If you saw the album that he put up the document, he has to stay away from those people and their work places which is HGB. He can go anywhere else, Big Blue, the Crazy Scilon Exhibit, and any other Scilon property.
  12. adeathofcult Member

QFT
  13. Anonymoux Member

I think AGP will pretty much go wherever he wants to.
  14. Smurf Member

Sorry anons. AGP may be bannned from the HGB Building, but there's no way in hell he's going to get off from enturbulating the hell out of the Scilons at the Big Blue or CCHR Building in Hollywood.

I'd like to see some planning for a raid on Gold near San Jacinto... if you've never been to Gold, your eyes will pop out as to where alot of Scientology's money goes.
  15. Re: MOXON MADNESS! Moxon's Back and Angry Pope's Got him! Xkloosive recording!

the first thing that jumps out at me is that for a lady being "harrased" she did not at all appear to be upset, scared or fearful in ANYWAY. She STOPPED to engage and take part in a conversation with you. She was smiling at times.

If I was being harrassed or felt fearful of someone, I certainly would not STOP to speak to them for any period of time. Rather I would walk quickly and quietly to my destination.

MOXON, LAY OFF THE HAIR DYE AND LIES BROTHER, neither of these is making you a better HUMAN BEING.
  16. ElronInDallas Member

17. AngryGayPope1 Member

ExKlooosive Moxon Recordings!

Okay here is that video of Ken Moxon at Big Blue telling me the previous restraining order also affects this place. Also big laughs with Patty and others. This video is only four minutes long so after the end credit stop watching. I accidentally uploaded a lot of black.

YouTube - Moxon Madness: Moxon at Big Blue follows Pope to new Enturb
  18. the anti Member

19. Dubber Member

I thought it might be useful to have a reference on what KLM thinks of queers:
  20. Anonymous123 Member

why does he have your phone? wtf?
  21. AngryGayPope1 Member

To talk to my Lawyer Graham. His name is Graham ... cracker or something.
  22. Dubber Member

edit: nm
  23. AngryGayPope1 Member

Wackydoodle Stuffarooni

Is this kind of shit up all the time?

agp_and_lrh.jpg
  24. AngryGayPope1 Member

No Kidding! I have soo much video to edit I really didn't even want to go to a raid today! I swear I feel like I should be getting my mail on hollwood boulevard!
  25. AngryGayPope1 Member

Moxon collides with Anonymous with the first person view by the PopeCam

Well once again I have a first person camera viewpoint of Moxie in action. I challenge anybody else to show me this camera angle! He looks right into my holy cam. Every time.

:hooray:

YouTube - Moxon Madness: Arrival of Ken Moxon at HGB
  26. Optimisticate Member

(!) Is there any way you could file for the same thing against THEM and Moxon?

"You can't come near here"
    "Well you can't come near me"
    "Show me your paperwork"
    "Step back 100 feet Mr. Moxon and I will"

Be safe, be enturbulating.
  27. User Name Member

This will be slightly off topic but did Moxon state on video that one of the people on the RO lives at Big Blue (sorry if it's in the video there, no audio on this PC)? I know he said it but is there proof he said it?

Reason being, that may open the door to what other anon had been talking about a couple months ago with looking into whether Scientology buildings are following all the laws regarding housing (sprinklers, disability access, # of toilets per people living there, enough fire escapes, zoning etc.) If there's video of Scientology's top lawyer stating that people are living in what is classed as a commercial property it could be an even bigger fuck-up then normal.
  28. Daywatch Member

I AM MASTURBATING FURIOUSLY

AGP

I SO WOULD BE GAY FOR YOU JUST ONCE!!!!!!!!

shall we make Moxon our hobby?

I think so!
  29. anonnews Member

YES. I was thinking of the exact same thing. The project is called Operation Safezone, and I believe Nachtoverdrive & a few others made the original proposal. I will look for the links & post them here.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/pac-rpf-floorplans-18072/?highlight=nachtoverdrive

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/12-c...e-enforcement-20071/?highlight=nachtoverdrive

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/12-c...tion-safezone-20120/?highlight=nachtoverdrive

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/12-c...otential-here-18322/?highlight=nachtoverdrive
  30. tazor Member

So can we have some Moxon shooping now?
  31. anon1957 Member

Ken Moxon is reduced to borrowing a phone from an SP/dangerous terrorist religious bigot stalker?

Hilarious!
  32. momISanon Member

OOoooo! Let's!
  33. Top Grunge Member

Welcome to City of Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety

Anyone know the address of big blue? You can look up zoning code on this site. If they are breaking the law because people live there, as an attorney has stated, then harpoon time.

Whats address, I'll look it up.
  34. CantPickaName Member

LISSA UVIZL?

Fosizzle?
  35. Smurf Member

Scientology "Big Blue" Residence Halls:

1404 N. Catalina Street, Hollywood CA 90027
    4751 Fountain Avenue, Hollywood, CA 90029*
    4833 Fountain Avenue, Hollywood, CA 90029*

* Believe the actual zips on these locations are also 90027.
  36. Re: MOXON MADNESS! Moxon's Back and Angry Pope's Got him! Xkloosive recording!

Moxon does not look very happy or healthy. :raincloud:

The poor delusional guy is probably having sleepless nights over the FBI investigation into his cult's crimes.

The lies end here, Ken.
  37. Bewary Member

Re: Moxon collides with Anonymous with the first person view by the PopeCam

Moxon must be one of the coldest fuckers on this planet. AGP asks Moxon if he was complicit in his daughters death & the fucker smiles!! WTF. Any normal parent would have gone ballistic at such an allegation if it was false. The day karma catches up with that cunt will be a good day indeed.
  38. anon1957 Member

Pllus getting sec-checked in and outside the cult auditing rooms, plus getting bullied and slapped around by DM on a fairly regular basis.

My guess is that DM is personally planning Moxon's legal antics re AGP. Probably wrote the lame TRO himself.

Kendrick has nowhere to run to, nowhere to hide. Not anymore.
  39. AnonOrange_ Member

When's Davey showing up ? We need to complete the trinity !

Imagine AGP enturbulating Davey ?
  40. momISanon Member

Now THAT would be some EPIC shit! :woot: