Customize

More Ken Moxon Nonsense

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by CrazyDelaney, Feb 23, 2009.

1. CrazyDelaney Member

More Ken Moxon Nonsense

Well,

As some of you may know I mirrored a video of Gerry Armstrong talking about Ken Moxon. It was pulled for "inappropriate content." I then made a video bitching about that video being pulled and guess what? That video was pulled. Well... that kinda pisses me off. They don't even send me any notification whatsoever. I log into my account, see I had one less video and that its been rejected for inappropriate content and YouTube never will get specific with me on why it's been rejected.

Lame as lame gets.
  2. exOT8Michael Member

Re: More Ken Moxon Nonsense

Use Vimeo?
  3. leroyjenkins Member

I know there is a thread somewhere talking about how to get the video reinstated from terms of service violations. I think Vir created it, however I cant find it.
  4. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

^ you can send a complaint but chances are slim they'll get back to you at all
  5. ARC Member

Found it for you, by searching for individual posts instead of showing threads.

Note, however, that his post doesn't apply 100% to your situation. Adapt as needed.

6. another123 Member

(ding, dong) somebody get the door, anonymous delivers

CD on Scientology, Ken Moxon, Censorship and Gerry Armstrong video

...and video & audio sauce /b/lackup at the base of this page. Time to introduce Moxon to Streisand. Do it faggo....I mean bitc.... Oh, just mirror the damn thing!
  7. Anonypeg Member

You rock, another123.
    Before one discredit the idea of putting these videos on rutube in a 0815-like manner, please know that being archived means they can be referred to at any time. Want to explain things better to the EFF? Point to those rutube videos. Wanna submit a tip to gawker and gawker-like sites? Point to those videos. It's hard to complain about a video taken down with only its description.
  8. Oswald2001 Member

The Evil $pace Alien Mind Control Cult hypnotizes their victims into the belief that the $cilon Cult is the only way.

Likewise...

$cilonTube has hypnotized many here into the belief that $cilonTube is the only video resource on The Net.

Here's an idea.

How about forgoing the somnambulistic behavior and let go of the $cilonTube trance?

$cilonTube is NOT THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN.

$cilonTube is a very new company.

Why not help VIMEO and RUTUBE kick their $cilon a** in terms of market share.

Here's another idea.

How about QUIT BOWING DOWN TO $CILONTUBE?

They are only as important as you are hypnotized.

Time to wake up.
  9. FGSFDS1 Member

While it lasts....and yes, there's one on the russian server.
  10. subgenius Member

And do a youtube "teaser" video on each video you upload elsewhere with links pointing there....
  11. AnonyMary Member

12. Oswald2001 Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
  13. the_cloak Member

There are other ways to retaliate as well. How about a night of 1000 proxies and sockpuppets for example?

Log out of youtube and delete all cookies, this is important faggot. Proxy up and have your mates do the same. If you are really paranoid do this at a public wifi spot or the library instead.

Do a search on "scientology" and click through all the sponsored links. You don't have to watch them, just get through to the vid. The scilons get a massive bill for all these paid clicks. If all goes well, the scilons may balk at paying it resulting in a falling out with youtube. Or if all goes well, the scilons pay it and are butthurt and we do it again for lulz and justice. When there is an epic spike in this every time they get a vid pulled, they will soon learn not to push the flag button or they get electric shock in wallet.
  14. Forgott3nAnon Member

Mirrored here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOijtmYvGms&fmt=22]YouTube - Gerry Armstrong on Ken Moxon[/ame]

I am also talking with the author(s) to have it released under the CC-BY-SA for the Wikipedia Commons. This means the video will be on Wikipedia.

Take that Scientology.
  15. Anonymous Member

Now you're thinking with portals. At least it will be on the commons, but whether or not it will be in an article will depend on if it jives with the article.
  16. Forgott3nAnon Member

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Gerry-Armstrong-on-Kendrick-Moxon.ogv

Yes! I'm also working on getting all footage I can of Gerry released. I am talking to him and another author with his footage and both are pretty willing to have everything up on the commons.
  17. AnHero Member

Does anyone know what the legality issues are on this Acting in concert with Gerry Armstrong ? I think it would be great if we could all have one sign in every protest saying we're working in concert with Gerry if it's not going to cause any credible legal issues that would harm our cause.
  18. Anonymous Member

Glad you brought that up. I'm very interested in seeing Gerry set free from this legal burden and would be happy to act in concert with him were I in the US. In fact, I'll be visiting this year, so perhaps I can act in concert with him then and so join the class action.

I've suggested to caroline that they set a financial goal to reach for funding and indicate on their site how much of that has been raised.
  19. AnHero Member

It would be nice to know if it is legal to act in concert and see the signs so they know we're not afraid and that we know our rights and that they can't walk on them.

Also, a little off topic but we need to get the word out that enturbulation is no more and that it's now whyweprotest.net I've seen too many videos on youtube, websites and posters pointing people to enturbulation. I myself was thrown off by this very issue in my search for this place. Not all are as persistent as I was in my search. (Perhaps that part of this could be stickied somewhere so that others know to spread the word about the change).
  20. Forgott3nAnon Member

Take a look at Vancouver Anonymous :)

And looks like my Moxon mirror got removed.

21. AnHero Member

Perfect. Thank you. I think next month we should do that in Kitchener. =P