Customize

Montreal, Canada June 26th Post flash raid

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Montreal, Canada June 26th Post flash raid

Me and another anon pulled an all-night raid from saturday to sunday in the streets of montreal. Epic raid was epic.

We plastered the city's signs with about 200 to 300 fliers, right under the cops's noses. Almost got caught several times, but we ninja teched our fliers away from them while they passed by. The thing is we placed a flier with an anonymous sticker (duo enturbulating tech) on every or so street pole in the street of Montreal, the new fail org and the dianetics center on st-denis. Meanwhile, there was this big festival downtown and since it was saturday night, there was a lot of foot traffic. Therefore, a lot of cops on bikes, street and car patrol and so on. Of course, we seen a lot of weirdos, drunkards and street brawls. We managed to stay safe from it. Me and the other anon started at midnight our raid and finished at 4am. Needless to say, we are tired as hell and our legs really hurt now. We have not taken the time to do a lot of pictures much but hey, the work was done and we still got a shitload of fliers and stickers to spread around. I remember, on the way back, one of the fliers was gone from it's spot and it was not in the trash bin. We know someone took it because a part of the paper the flyer was on got ripped off when the flier was taken

All in all, good raid. Now I am going to bed
  2. gizmogirl Member

Re: Montreal, Canada June 26th Post flash raid

Yay! Good job
  3. RightOn Member

Re: Montreal, Canada June 26th Post flash raid

Superb Enturb strikes!!
    nice!