Customize

Montreal Anons Assaulted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by N. Ron Rubber, Mar 13, 2010.

1. BigBeard Member

Re: Montreal Anons Assaulted

These are relatively cheap if you really want to get some spinning in:

41ybsjlbwml_aa280_.jpg.gif

BigBeard
  2. Jeff Jacobsen Member

spin-fu.jpg
  3. Major Boyle Member

Bigbeard, what are those spin things called and where do you get them?
  4. Relyt Member

So what you described can only possibly a Scientologist?
  5. Major Boyle Member

Well, unless you have a nutty bunch of freezoners, then ya, it has to be Scis. In Sparrow's case, I think the guy was a newbie who didn't quite know how to apply the tech. IAC, now that I know what to look for, I am simply going into full troll mode the instant any one of those trigger questions come up.
  6. Smurf Member

Every so often at a protest, some dumbfuck Scilon will approach an anon with a personal insult or question why they're protesting "good people" and it's quite obvious, to the ex-Scilon or anons (that have been around for a while) there, that they're Scilons. People who are simply curious why others are protesting don't make rude, insulting comments of a personal nature when asking questions.

To the clueless Scilons, they're so convinced of the affect of their TR's & acting skills that they don't realize how transparent they are when they they open their mouth.
  7. Major Boyle Member

That's what threw me with the OSA photographer chick. She was angry about being called out for being a Scientologist. I realize now the the raaaage was fake and part of the handling technique. Like I said, in future, I'll troll the snot out of them. I've seen what they do and it's total fail.

You're right. Normal folks don't start out that hostile and use the "broken record" technique to argue for people to remove their masks.
  8. Stalin Member

Any dox yet as if its a scilon or not?
  9. Major Boyle Member

Why Yes, Comrade. She showed me her OSA Inspector badge right after she dropped trou and mooned the org.
  10. Stalin Member

In other cases of assault, do you know how anons could be sure it was a scilon?

They actually took time to see where the person was going after. And in many case the person went right back into the org. But I guess you were too busy inflating your ego and telling others how awesome it was to make this guy spin to do that eh?
  11. Anonymous Member

AFAICT, most of that occurred on the internets, some time after the original attack.

There was more than one Anon involved-

yes, it IS too much to expect that every Anon was focused on tracking the badguy and that nobody was freaking/dealing with their own shit in the immediate aftermath, but if Montreal peeps are anywhere near competent, at least someone was watching, and someone saw where the badguy went.

It doesn't necessarily follow that this information is clearly posted in this thread. As long as Montreal guyes are in good comm with eachother and with their lolyer /b/lackup, I think things will be OK.
  12. Anonymous Member

We kept an eye in the direction he went until he was out of sight. He went away from the org and would not have been able to re-enter it without doubling back and going past us again.
  13. Stalin Member

hahaha oh boy
  14. puck35 Member

I'm not saying he was a Scilon, but he could have taken side streets and entered the org via the back entrance. (Though it's unlikely.)
  15. Stalin Member

thank you kind sir for being sane
  16. Major Boyle Member

There are actually two rear entrances to the org, one which is visible from the street via the alley, the other is not.
  17. BlooAnon Member

Unless they're drunk. Then they will repeat ad nauseum. I had one of those last April.
  18. pedrofcuk Member

you are right!

also

what madhair said
  19. Anonymous Member

I stayed on the street corner until I made sure he had gone. I know there are side streets, but if he took one it was long after I lost sight of him. Seems a rather long detour to make.
  20. BigBeard Member

They're called a "Twist Board", "Pilates Twister", "Exercise Twist", etc., depending on who makes them. Prices range from $6.96 on up. You can get them through Amazon.com, most sporting goods stores, and the sports section of larger retails stores.

The Bally company boards seem to be the most commonly list by on-line stores, with the basic "Bally Twist Board" averaging around $9.95 US. An enhanced version, contains 'resistance tubing' (whatever that is), called the "Bally Pilates Twist Board" runs a bit more at $13.95.

BigBeard
  21. thefatman Member

"Don't take that photo at me" lolwut?

Given his accent I'd say English isn't his first language and given the above quote kinda confirms it, or he's just a moron.
  22. Major Boyle Member

One of our Anons spotted Spinner downtown yesterday, being crazy. I swear you need a score card these days to keep track of who is the Scilon and who is just the average crazy nut on the street. At least with the photog chick, when she asked me who our leader was, I knew she was an OSA handler because of that phrase. Do the Scis actually understand how anonymous works?
  23. Stalin Member

fixd
  24. grebe Member

So not a Scientologist, I take it.

Good on ya for coming back to let us know.
  25. kissyfur Member

How do u know what I mean??? dox or gtfo

also, un peu less than I thought apparently :)
  26. xenubarb Member

Yeah. We had one drunk guy who alternated between "I'm on your side," and "Take of the masks you mofo assholes."

He was certainly not a Scilon, but he did stagger into the org and they wound up putting him in a car and taking him...somewhere.
  27. xenubarb Member

No more than the local PD, who always ask "Who's in charge?" They don't usually take our fliers and cards, but I conned a couple into taking a YFTC by implying that our organizational chart could be found there.
  28. Major Boyle Member

It's getting hard to tell them apart. At least if he'd screamed "who is your leader?" we'd know he's a scifag. Maybe they should wear a shirt saying "I'm not really crazy - I'm really just a Scientologist!" LOL.

Or maybe he's just a crazy guy who is studying Scientology. I mean, he did try to take the mask off, which had nothing to do with having his picture taken. And he did bawwwwww to the police.
  29. Lorelei Member

It says something that Crazy Street Nut behavior is so similar to Crazy Scion Nut behavior. An observant person might conclude that crazy is crazy, be it cult-induced or the result of huffing some airplane glue and spray paint out of a discarded Burger King bag in the alley and imagining tiny angry space alien ghosts covering everyone else's bodies.... OH WAIT.
  30. Anonymous Member

RRqUq.jpg
  31. Major Boyle Member

Well, he DID use the "your masks are scaring me" line, which is straight Sci tech. It could be that he's one of those people that Sci tech has driven completely nuts.
  32. themadhair Member

You are a fucking moron sometimes.
  33. Major Boyle Member

Well, that was a well-reasoned post LOL.
  34. Django Member

Also, he didn't try to kiss anyone...
  35. Major Boyle Member

Sorry, but everyone knows that Sci kissing is gay Aussie Sci Tech, not official approved L Ronbot tech. I think.
  36. themadhair Member

It was still 100% true. Some people do come out with the "your mask is scary" line. It happens. Not everyone who does is a cultie, and you really are a moron if you think otherwise.
  37. Major Boyle Member

And those same people who also use the Scientologist "Who is your leader?" line because it's just an amazing coincidence, right? Tell you what. You believe he's not a Sci and I will be believe that he is, kay? In fact to be sure, I'm going to tag him as a mentally disturbed Sci.
  38. themadhair Member

Back in 2008 my Aunt happened across our protest in Dublin. She came out with such sci classics as:
    Who is in charge of this? Why are you hiding your faces behind scary masks? etc.

Pretty sure she wasn't a scifag on account of her thinking they are a satanic cult that are an abomination to god. But you can never be sure right?
  39. Stalin Member

Indeed, indeed.

I see...
  40. Re: Montreal Anons Assaulted

This man is clearly a wuss.

see how he cowered and retreated when the big guy showed he wasn't afriad of a fight?