Customize

Montreal Anons Assaulted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by N. Ron Rubber, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Montreal Anons Assaulted

I should add, and that all along the proper terms/language is used to explain this incident.

Where the fuck did my chanology go? Are we seriously answering dox or gtfo requests with TROLL now? What you just saying that so you don't get infracted for tinfoil speculation.... because I know what you're really thinking....
  2. Namenlos Member

THE. FUCK.
  3. Anonymous Member

Really?

An undercover cop? Really? An Anon prank? Lariviere might not exist? Really?
  4. Anonymous Member

*gotta get me sum 'a those powerz*
  5. peterstorm Member

The cult might win some battles. But it won't win the war.
  6. Anonymous Member

what the fuck does that have to do with what we're talking about here?
  7. Scythe Member

this should be moved to chit chat until dox are provided that this guy is not just some nutjob on the street in montreal but a scilon.

You guys are sounding like a bunch of retards, and pete, calling everyone who questions this and ask for dox troll just made it worst. anyway. I guess chanology lost its ways a long time ago...
  8. peterstorm Member

Somebody get anonshaw in here. This thread needs some lulz.
  9. WilberMercer Member

10. Major Boyle Member

And you speak french a skin? LOL. I think you mean "peu" (little).
  11. Relyt Member

Would I be a troll if I were to suggest "a random nutcase"? I'm leaning more toward Scientologist simply because the actions made by the man looked too exaggerated to be just some random person feeling threatened, but there are some really crazy people out there. But if you were to say, talk to the media about this, you couldn't say for 100% certainty that it was a Scientologist for sure.
  12. Major Boyle Member

You guys are missing the point. People have used the same sort of speech, same sort of behavior before. Now unless you believe that there is a convention of crazy people floating around and they all get together and share whacky ideas, then there is no other explanation other than they're a Sci.

Oh, and the photog chick had an American English accent. And Scythe, you guys in Quebec have never been bullbaited, correct?
  13. Scythe Member

Yeah, and we knew they were scientologists because we have dox. Your point?
  14. Major Boyle Member

I said you had never been bullbaited then you replied yea, and we knew they were scientologists because we have dox. Which is it?
  15. GuyFox Member

We understand your point, but we're not planning on making any statements to the goddamn press about this. We had a WTF moment that's most likely a genuine bullbaiting incident (assumption based on common sense, circumstances and COS' own track record), and we're sharing said moment within the WWP forums.

Also, I've just checked page 1 again and we do describe him and the suspicious photographers as suspected scis. And I confirmed this when replying to those "but we're still just assuming that..." questions. So what's your problem?

I think we're just arguing over stupid semantics here.

As for the ideas of moving the thread to Chit-Chat - okay, but first let's see you provide dox for every single bullbaiting case out there. Prove to me the angry cafe guy who confronted Tory & WBM was a scilon. Or that the furious kid in black was a scilon. Or better yet, prove that Heber Jentzsch exists.
  16. Stalin Member

I like spinning guy

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

P.S: Stop the bullshit and laugh at spinning man, who cares if its a scilon?
  17. Scythe Member

THIS

also we need gifs and more youtube videos
  18. Scythe Member

I meant yeah, that we have been bullbaited before.
  19. Stalin Member

SPINNING MAN

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  20. Stalin Member

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
  21. Stalin Member

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you get the idea
  22. hotdog57 Member

Good point.
    Even the Scientologist inside the org, are starting to ask question ?.
    They know somthing is not right..
    A lot of them know whats going on.
    And trying to fix the proplem from the inside.

Scientology can not take this much exposer and not have a effect or influence. This is D M worst proplem and the sec checking is not working any more.
    And the fear is not working any more on D M drones...
    They them self,s want a better life..
  23. Anonymous Member

Less drama, moar lulz! SPIN SPIN SPIN RIGHT ROUND!
  24. Major Boyle Member

We are discussing some lulzy ideas for spinning in our next video. You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round.

Maybe we can have an Anonymous wide contest to see who can do the gayest/goofiest spin routine as part of a protest?
  25. Anonymous Member

Spinning GEDDAN?
  26. GuyFox Member

DO WANT!

Also, how about we apply the spinning tech as a new dance move for our subsequent protests?
  27. Major Boyle Member

Me likes. But realize that clumsy troll is clumsy, but I'll give it my best try.
  28. GuyFox Member

As long as we don't hit parked cars like Spinfag did ;)
  29. Anonymous Member

Here's a version for the anon ladies to emulate & enturbulate!!!!!!!

YouTube- Digilena: Dancin in Dimension X (HD)
  30. Anonymous Member

Exchange of ides is not drama.
  31. Anonymous Member

It seems like many of this guy's actions (the whole "ooh, scary mask") seemed for the benefit of whoever was watching.
    I figure the scilons are filming many of these assaults from somewhere then editing out the initial instigation (bull-baiting) to try and show anon's reaction as an "attack" on an "innocent" $cientologist.
    They have obviously been trying to use fear (of us, the media, psychiatry, etc.) to keep their sheeple in line, so what better than "video evidence" of anons "gone wild"?
  32. TypingChimp Member

/r/ Spinning Frog-Canadian Scilon be shooped with meatspin.
  33. Anon323565898 Member

Congratulations to the Montreal anons for maintaining your cool and thus delivering win. This is some fun shit to watch. Boyle that GIF is epic. I've read this thread with some interest, and I have a bit of a wall of text I'd like to share.

Specifically in regards to the 'scilon or no scilon'. I can understand both sides of this. We still don't know if the woman who punched me in the face is a Scientologist or not, and when people ask I still reluctantly feel obliged to say "I don't know if she is or isn't." Because I don't.

Almost every instinct and logical deduction I have come to in this leads me to believe the woman who bullbaited us and then punched me is at least connected to Scientology in some way.... but despite all the circumstantial evidence I can't prove it without a warrant (that won't happen, without a HUGE case against Scientology). And I know her name and charges have been laid. You guys might find the same thing, his name might not be in the completions database or anywhere else you can find. If anything, I'd say if this was a planned operation they'd be retarded to use anyone easily connected with them.

By using that tactic they are asking us to play by their rules. If we don't take the bait and label speculation where appropriate we defeat it.

The notion of finally showing our video to people without getting to say for certain "I got punched by a scientologist" sucks, but I still get to show people the whole of the event, and then also take that opportunity to show other examples of it and explain the context. By maintaining logical integrity with that qualification I'm trying my best to show people that I'm presenting facts in good faith. Contrasted with Scientology's behavior that makes our point that much more poignant.

That being: this organization is fucked up in a bad way and will make every creepy attempt to hide it.

Congrats again on the big win Montreal.
  34. Major Boyle Member

I do know that if Spinner shows up again, he will be arrested. And who knows? We might have some friendly police /b/lackup in the not too distant future. Bring it on, cultie bozos!
  35. Anonymous Member

Did Spinguy have something in his hand? Watch his hands as he starts into his spin.
    And it looks like he is trying to put it in left pocket when he rolls off the car but his jacket is in the way .
    Then after scuffle with Boyle he reaches in the left pocket.

The Montreal Maniac/Assault Analysis
    YouTube - The Montreal Maniac/Assault Analysis

Just curious if he snatched something from the first Anon.
    Or if he was trying to take something out! Be Careful out there!
  36. Anonymous Member

Whatever it was he certainly didn't take it off me. I had absolutely nothing in the suit and he didn't touch the camera.
  37. BLiP Member

If Spinner looks like a $cilon, walks like a $cilon, squawks like $cilon . . . he's a fucking $cilon. End of story.
  38. N. Ron Rubber Member

This thread needs moar spins.

39. Marcab9000 Member

Spin Contest GOGOGOGOGO!
  40. Anonymous Member

Lol, dress up like Dead Or Alive and copy performance on their video, like SJ Anon does with Tunak.