Customize

Montreal Anons Assaulted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by N. Ron Rubber, Mar 13, 2010.

1. N. Ron Rubber Member

Montreal Anons Assaulted

If you have any info on this guy assaulting us, please post them in this thread.

2. Anonymous Member

Re: Montreal Anons Assaulted

Was that a random guy from the street thinking you were stealing his soul???
  3. LocalSP Member

Nice vid now who the fuck is that guy? Please put vid in context.
  4. Etain Member

:rolleyes: Geeze, Sci. You have any feet left?

This guy seemed just a little unstable. I'd be like, 'Um, stay away from me...'
  5. Anonymous Member

We have photos and are checking to see if he has come past our raids before.

He just came at us without being provoked.

6. AnonKat Member

What implant is he goofing the floof of ?
  7. Major Boyle Member

We've got good pix of his face and pix of some other suspected Scis. Any exes who know any of these Sics let us know. Fail bullbaiter was epic fail.
  8. RightOn Member

Glad you all are safe.
    I ran through the vid in slow mo and it looks like he tried to pull your mask off?
    Or was at least reaching for your mask?
  9. Eater of cake Member

Correct. He grabbed at his camera, then made a grab for his mask.
  10. Major Boyle Member

And then he grabbed for my sign. I was so hoping he'd try to take a punch at me but they just don't make bullbaiters like they used to. <Sigh>. Where is Franck Paolo when you need him?
  11. AnonymousTR Member

XD

Good job keeping your cool Anons.

Also: Spinning lunatic is spinning.
  12. Anonymous Member

I am glad he did not. Any action you took to defend yourself would have been twisted into a violent attack somehow.

[tinfoil]
    Yes. I *am* thinking, multiple anons arrested.
    Probably released soon after. With apologies.

But if this incident had been planned by the DSA
    (and not just some random clam freaking due to hysteria induced by DSA)
    they probably would have already called the police to report that anons were attacking random passers-by.

If it was that kind of a setup, it failed due to bullbaiter 'not applying tech correctly.'

Still, I'm very glad you (personally) weren't physically harmed. I'm glad that an anon who was "hoping he'd try to take a punch at me" did not get a punch directed, and instead got to continue observing without becoming a "person of interest" to LEO who might not have fully grasped what was going down.

tl;dr you canadian faggots are beautiful
    keep up the pressure!
  13. puck35 Member

Epic camera dude posting in our assault thread.
  14. puck35 Member

He called the cops on us, and the cops came by to tell us that we couldn't take pictures of the public. We explained that we were taking pictures and video of ourselves for our own purposes. I showed one of the cops the assault video and she realized that it was him who assaulted us. (As he ran off after the second bit of the video, when I had stopped filming for some reason, he said that WE had assaulted HIM and he would call the cops.) I then pointed out that our cameras were also for situations just like this one. She told us her partner (the one driving the cop car) knew of Anonymous and that we have peaceful, relatively uneventful protests every month. She then told us that if the psycho came back, then we should call them. So the cops were squarely on our side after that.
  15. xenubarb Member

Namefags only in rumbles, pl0x.

Could be a tactic to gain identities. Glad you're all okay, Montreal. And so cool. Anon returns to sidewalk all smooth, sez, "that was fun."

So very cool, gentlemens!
  16. Anonymous Member

He's purposeful. He runs some distance before the confrontation. He also runs past some anons with cameras and targets the one with the telephoto lens. When he doesn't get the camera he tries to get the anon's mask off. Then he pulls away while challenging for a fight. Later he claims the masks "scare" him.

This is not typical street crazy behavior. It looks like Scientology. If so, someone nearby likely was filming the encounter.

Why did he target that particular anon? (don't speculate if it means outing him) Perhaps others are already known. Or maybe the anon had the nicest looking camera.
  17. urbanhawk Member

was that sign featuring miscavige that he threw at our protesters? looks like they don't respect him either
  18. Major Boyle Member

Yep, that was the tiny Davey Sign they tried to destroy. FAIL.
  19. Anonymous Member

I thought most people in Montreal spoke in French unless they needed to use English for some reason. Would this suggest he isn't local?
  20. the_cloak Member

LOL, looks like miscavige can assault someone even while just being a cardboard cutout. Must have brought a nice smile and a happy tear to his beedy little eye.

Edit: This needs to be posted to Google News. But title it "Man assaults mimes with fake dwarf". Should be good for some laughs.
  21. Anonymous Member

Major Boyle, the bad guys can now link what you say here with your meat body at protests. Just something to be aware of.
  22. Major Boyle Member

They know what my meat body looks like for a while. So? Maybe they'll follow me into a gay bar looking for a good time. Or maybe the nearest police station. OSA, please try to follow me. I need to practice my E & E skills.

And for reasons I won't talk about, I may end up having to stop doing the live protests anyway. So whoopie either way.

I swear this past month Scis have been trying to take my picture and ask me questions like Who is your Leader. Must be the hypno glasses. they give me a leaderfag aura. LOL.

And you only become a person of interest to the cops if you start a fight, not if you defend yourself from an attack. Not that our dancing Scistooge was interested in pick on somebody bigger and meaner than him, mind you.

I just don't understand why the cult tries the same old worn fail tactics over and over again expecting different results. It's the clinical definition of insanity.
  23. Anonymous Member

Some do. He is a native french speaker due to his heavy english accent. When you speak both languages in montreal, you can see a difference
  24. Anonymous Member

It is meaty, and goes well with gravy. ;)
  25. mongrel Member

It is entirely possible that this guy was just a plain old nut job. The scilons don't have the market cornered on crazy.
  26. PodPeople Member

As a casual, impartial observor, someone hit a sign, and that's all.

As an intense, knowledgeable observor, all Anons should have eyes behind their backs.
  27. Anonymous Member

This is moar OSA assault tech. In San Francisco there have been four false assault charges, two were actual assaults by scilons. In one with Tommy Gorman fail scilon was supposed to provoke but ended up assaulting Tommy and damaging his arm.

In the latest of the four a scilon woman claimed she brushed up against a Xenu ballon doll and was assaulted by an anon with it.

This particular drama of assault tech is like that one in Sydney with Aaron and Tamphex. Assault by kissing, grabbing mask, grabbing camera etc. OSA must have all these in a manual.

Glad you caught this, Puck. San Jose Anons have a practice. At every raid they write thank you notes to the cops on a card and send it to them.
  28. Major Boyle Member

We'll be bringing moar camera tech to future raids. And maybe some even more lulzy surprises. LOL. And ya, the goal was the provoke, so we've learned to chill from this one. Unlike the cult, we can adapt quickly.
  29. anonymous612 Member

...that explains why I was being asked if Epic Starbucks Boy was in Montreal.
  30. Anonymous Member

Major, that guy was like OH SHI- when you stepped in between him and the assaulted anon. It's lulzy and full of win.

Good job Montreal keeping you heads.
  31. peterstorm Member

[IMG]
  32. Belladonna Member

I would like video of that, please.
  33. Major Boyle Member

What happens in gay bars stays in gay bars.
  34. Belladonna Member

35. Major Boyle Member

Or maybe I could lead them into a bar fully of angry pissed off butch lesbians. That could be even funnier.
  36. Zak McKracken Member

37. peterstorm Member

4430707621_354f77c036_o.gif
  38. Belladonna Member

39. Anonymous Member

Thanks for that peterstorm. Lulzy gif is lulzy. That dude just realized he was in way over his head...he spins around like a little girl.
  40. Lorelei Member

^^^
    What is that, roundabout tech? LOL

Needs MOAR Dead Or Alice "You Spin Me Right 'Round (Like A Record)" audio.

http://www.destroyrockandroll.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/you-spin-me-round-like-a-record.mp3

Here's a clip of an even MOAR gay-friendly version: http://megahitrecords.com/audio/ALMYGAY1/ALMYGAY1CD2Track7.mp3

The less gay version:
    http://www.theawfultruthrocks.com/songs/You Spin Me 'Round.mp3

Or Tommy Roe's "Dizzy." http://www.bhs1969.com/midi/mp3/Dizzy - Tommy Roe.mp3

Vic Reeves & The Wonder Stuff covering it:

download vic reeves with the wonder stuff dizzy mp3s

Watching it with either song in mind makes the LULZ even better.

That is the most bizarre thing I have seen in a long time; almost as bizarre as Scilon Mark Hanna in Australia smooching and trying to cop a feel off D00d Anons.

If I weren't so [strike]busy[/strike] lazy right now, I'd consider making a mashup LOLvideo with that clip, plus Allender hissing "puthy" and Hanna chasing boys and a few other strange Scilon stalkers to the tune of one or the other of the audio clips above.