Customize

MODERATOR!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anonymousCake, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Re: MODERATOR!!!!

MOOODDDSSS!!!

I keep watching this video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xxLw7S6EaA]YouTube - TRON LEGACY - Trailer 2 - HQ - 1080p[/ame]

The movie comes out next week and all... So, is it normal to fap constantly about this? My girlfriend that I am buying a gift for is getting tired of helping me fap too...
  2. Miranda Member

I don't think this is normal, fapping to a Walt Disney movie full of bad hairdos and future stuff that looks like jukeboxes and lots of sheet plastic for a set, and intensely repetitive tension music. Your gf is enabling you. What's that about a gift?
  3. Re: MODERATOR!!!!

pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease! Don't let this suck! I need this like Julian Assange needs a hot Swedish chick in his bed. Oh wait...
  4. Miranda Member

If you like everything bluish-gray and lots of plastic draped all over, you'll love the preview. l: dun dun dun dun/ dun dun dun dun/ dun dun dun dun/ dun dun dun dun :l
  5. Anonymous Member

So should I dip it in chocolate first?
  6. Miranda Member

You mean like hot melted chocolate, just short of boiling?

Be careful, chocolate burns easily. Use a double-boiler.
  7. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

This isn't a Walt Disney movie... This is Walt Disney TRON movie! The movie that got me into computers and my all time fav movie! This sequel has been 28 in the making! If that isn't enough to make me fap....

brb fapping...

...As for the gift, I got a good idea what to get her for Christmas. If all goes well, she may give me some stuff that would be NSFW on here!

I hope it doesn't either... 28 years of waiting and tech changes it better not. I waited a long ass time for Tron 2.0 the game (and luved it!!!) Got ordered the PS3 game (Tron: Evolution)...

No, I am not the Tron Guy nor would I be proud to be him. However, if Tron:Legacy sucks, my face (and avatar) will be permanently this way:

g64qzury.jpg
  8. Re: MODERATOR!!!!

Hey Mods, does Dr. Bronner's have an unscented liquid or bar soap so I can save the environment while paying to have a polluting UPS truck deliver it to my door?
  9. Re: MODERATOR!!!!

A constipated Pikachu?
  10. Miranda Member

I doubt it. The only flavors I know about are peppermint (scintillating in the shower!) and almond (more sedate and tasteful). But I buy it for the label.
  11. Anonymous Member

If love is blind, then why is there lingerie?
  12. Miranda Member

Yeast and urinary tract infections.
  13. Anonymous Member

How do you plan a surprise birthday party for a psychic?
  14. Miranda Member

Is that like the sound of one hand clapping?
  15. Anonymous Member

Tactile qualities.
  16. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

It's like a candy bar: Nice wrapping you want to tear off and get to the sweet goodness.
  17. Anonyfruit Member

If WWP Gets raped by the media, what do i do? :3
  18. veravendetter Member

lube up and try to enjoy it
  19. Anonyfruit Member

*slurp* Sure will!
  20. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

If you came here not expecting to get raped, you came to the wrong place!
  21. BHX Member

She was , she was, she said she was
    Neemie Rama
    Queen of the Lesbian Dwarves
    Daughter of Vaginal Mucous
    She had a mouth like an industrial vacuum cleaner
    She came at you, teeth gnashing like an amphetamine piranha
    Lying there squirming in gooshy gobs of cherry jello
    Buttocks popping in arpeggios of lust
    Wind driven griffins tattooed across her tits, pulsating
    EAT ME!
  22. Miranda Member

Be patient and exercise good listening skills. Don't take anything personally.

She was? She did? No...
  23. Re: MODERATOR!!!!

Hey Mods, who would win a hypothetical vale tudo tournament, with the assumption all are in their fighting prime: Royce Gracie, Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, or Georges St. Pierre? And no, this is not a Chuck Norris joke. I almost added Urijah Faber just for fun, but he's way too small (bantamweight, 135 lbs) to go head to head against GSP.
  24. Miranda Member

Do I have to pick one? Could we grease them all up and put them in a cage together, perhaps with a panther and a cobra?
  25. Re: MODERATOR!!!!

lol Seriously, though, I think Norris gets pwn'd. I don't know who would win, because GSP, Lee, and Royce Gracie are all legends instead of shitty neocons who can't act like Walker, Texas Ranger. Lee had speed, Gracie had submission skills, and GSP is the best at welterweight (170 lbs) right now. Frankly, I don't know if he's reached his maximum potential, and I don't like Koscheck's odds when they meet in two days.
  26. Miranda Member

I once had a friend who worked at an airport and pushed Chuck Norris around on one of those wheeled platforms. Idk about the rest of this. I say, grease em all up and let em duke it out.
  27. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I am not 100% sure, but with the exception of Chuck Norris aren't the rest dead?
  28. Miranda Member

Oh, yeah... bummer. I guess that settles it: Chuck alone and greasy, in the cage with the panther and cobra.
  29. darkcyn Member

my bets on the cobra then
    >.>
  30. BHX Member

One day when this is all over, boy will you be sry.
    Very fucking sry.
  31. agf Member

<3
  32. Anonymous Member

YouTube - Leopard Cub Vs King Cobra
  33. Miranda Member

I forgot to say, there's a mongoose too.

Who exactly is "you"? And what exactly is "this"? And how exactly, "sry"? Dox, please?
  34. Anonymous Member

legaldoxsmall.jpg
  35. Re: MODERATOR!!!!

GSP defends his UFC Welterweight title tomorrow against Josh Koscheck, and Royce Gracie, though retired (de facto, if not de jure) and a member of the UFC Hall of Fame, is very much alive. Still, in this hypothetical, it involved each fighter being in their prime, which does not involve having them push the little daisies and make them come up.
  36. veravendetter Member

Fear the hidden gusset . . .
    chucknorrisactionjeans.jpg
  37. loltology Member

Ive read this whole thread and I think the answer is 64....
  38. Crappy Member

No, 42.
  39. Miranda Member

Wrong. The answer, cleverly hidden in one post, is 101 (0 divided by 1; in other words, 0/1).
  40. Anonymous Member

MODS! Where's my fucking cell phone????