Customize

MO Rep. Ted Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit Sat 1/24

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheBitch, Jan 22, 2009.

1. cubby Member

Re: MO Rep. Ted Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit Sat 1/24

the truth owns scilons =)
  2. mrfyde Member

Re: MO Rep. Ted Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit Sat 1/24

Okay this made me QRES so had to search, I don't like mystery sandwiches so I thought I would pass along what I found in the search for her name that lead me to a link said she likes to black pr people that don't agree with her. Saying they are drug addicts and alchoholics.:
    --
    "Some of her attempts were rather humorous. Before she was banned from the IRC channel #altreligionscientology, she learned that I was scheduled to give a presentation to the Los Angeles chapter of the American Humanist Society. Upon learning that she had called their main office, spending over an hour ranting about my "drug and alcohol abuse," I emailed the organizer of the talk in Los Angeles to give him warning that he could expect a call from her. Several days later, I received a phone call from him, voicing his concerns that Scientology had learned of the talk. I assured him that Pamela was not a Scientologist, just a free-range loonytune whose behavior was certainly worthy of a dedicated sect member. "
    --

Sad what thiz shit do to peoplez.
  3. xBLiTZxKRiEGx Member

As far as Mr. Hoskins goes, the scis had a podium and fancy tables set up, but nobody there to do anything with them.
  4. HellRazor Member

I can haz win nao?
  5. moarxenu Member

Some background on the John P. Coale piece on Counterknowledge. I wrote it. I was so appalled when I found out I had to write about it.

I reposted it on my blog For Great Justice along with two interviews with Michael Pattinson: One on Coale and the other on what kind of interrogation the Travoltas would face. I think these three pieces along with Scientology's War on Psychiatry supply good ammo for harpooning.

John P. Coale: The Curious Incident of the Scientologist in the Boardroom.

Interview: Michael Pattinson on Scientologist John P. Coale's appointment to the Board of the University of Maryland Medical System

Michael Pattinson: What Scientology will probably do about the tragic death of Jett Travolta.

Katharine Mieszkowski: Scientology's War on Psychiatry

All harpooning is good. I think research is good, but looking for legal action is a non-starter now because he hasn't done anything yet.

We want to let ppl know the truth about the Global Obliteration of Psychiatry so they will come to regard him, rightly, as radioactive and bring internal pressure on him to resign.

Harpooning the psychs is tactics from below. We have a couple of fags in the area with networks in the system they feed so word is diffusing. We just need to keep it alive and keep updating the UMMS ppl on psychiatry and medicine issues as they arise. One of the fags gave a copy of John Duignan's book to one of his contacts.

Tactics from above is harpooning the Board. I have been reluctant to engage in this cuz it's a fukkin minefield. Coale was appointed by Gov. O'Malley in a high-handed purge of Board members he didn't like, including, astonishingly, sailing hero Gary Jobson who was cured of cancer by Dr. Rappaport of UMMS. Those two are worth harpooning. Also, if researchfags could investigate the Board members, we would have good guidance on where to direct harpoons to the Board. Relevant links are in the original article on FGJ.

I'm cross posting this in the Coale thread.