Customize

MO Rep. Ted Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit Sat 1/24

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheBitch, Jan 22, 2009.

1. XenuLovesU Member

Re: MO Rep. Ted Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit Sat 1/24

Another new article for harpoonage:

St. Louis - Stlog - New Use for Jamestown Mall: Scientology Staging Ground

2. adhocrat Member

Re: MO Rep. Ted Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit Sat 1/24

The same sort of thing happened in south bay last summer. The scilons got to a county group, got the group to declare anons bad folk. But when we talked to the head of the county group, turns out she hadn't done her homework, either, just assumed that a church is good, and that people protesting a church must be bad.

That makes me think of hubtard's opinion leader memo, and that maybe we should be targeting local and state politicians, actually inoculating them in advance.

A 2 hour response time is amazing, wonderful etc, but an inoculation program would be even better...
  3. XenuLovesU Member

^ god damn it TheBitch, you're fast :p
  4. Locnar Member

5. Yoni Alter Member

Called Hoskins' office, got the machine (most gov't places aren't open past 4 pm anyway). Left a message saying he should NOT go tomorrow, talked about the exhibit and how upsetting it was to Jewish groups and how they were discouraged from coming to several places as a result, and how Scilons will use his endorsement in their media.

Just adding to the pile.
  6. cubby Member

he's already said he's not going =D
  7. moarxenu Member

Can we get ahold of the CCHR visits schedule for advanced innoculation?

For journalists and potential victims these two entries from the blog of Dr. Howard Brody of University of Texas Medical Branch. He is an MD and medical ethicist whose is critical of Big Pharma. He his blog is called: Hooked: Medicine, Ethics, and Pharma.

CCHR seduced him into a interview they used on Making A Killing. He was shocked. First he issued a public announcement of CCHR's deceit. He wrote a scorcher after seeking it.

Announcement regarding a documentary produced by a Scientology-related group

Living up to worst expectations: Scientology DVD, "Making a Killing.

8. TheStig Member

We have confirmed the win, we can stop harpooning for the event tomorrow. Keep harpooning Jamestown Mall itself though.
  9. Yoni Alter Member

Damn, my forum-reading skills are terrible today. Oh well. EPIC WIN EVERYBODY!
  10. cubby Member

to summarize for those just joining, the CCHR exhibit enjoyed a few days in Jefferson City, are coming to the mall for a month, and are then (possibly) having a few days at the St Charles Convention Center's Working Women's show. Representative Hoskins has indicated he will not be appearing, and local anon are on the case.

for now, harpooning the mall is probably the most helpful thing. did anyone post contact info for the mall? sry if this is a repeat:

Main Phone Number
    314-355-3500

Address
    175 Jamestown Mall
    Florissant, MO 63034

General Manager
    Rick Murphy
    314-355-8878 phone
    314-355-8785 fax
    rick.murphy@am.jll.com
    info@shopjamestownmall.com

Specialty Leasing Manager
    Dennis Kassel
    314-355-8878 phone
    314-355-8785 fax
    dennis.kassel@am.jll.com
    info@shopjamestownmall.com
  11. Herro Member

Well done. Impressive.
  12. Hammurabi Member

A glorious victory, worthy only of men of great virtue and valor.

One down, loading other harpoons now!
  13. moarxenu Member

I harpooned Chad Garrison at the Riverside Front Times who wrote the story today. I figure there is definately moar stories to be had.

Here's his email address:

Chad.Garrison@riverfronttimes.com
  14. rof Member

We need a sound file of a cannon or a horn to play when we score big like this.

Ricola International - Welcome

Nice work, bitches.
  15. Optimisticate Member

HA!

This is awesome. Press has a clue. The piranhas are feeding.
  16. TheStig Member

OH SHI-

Tom newton is in da hizzouse on the RFT page!

He writes:

"Thank you to Representative Hoskins for seeing things our way. It’s clear that he is an enlightened man with a real future in politics!"

No shit. I guess he didn't get the press release.
  17. Optimisticate Member

Something is not right here. How did this become OP?

WTF happened and who merged two non-related threads because of a date?
  18. cubby Member

i reported it earlier, some kind of weirdness that they're having trouble fixing
  19. ARC Member

Fixed it for you.
  20. cubby Member

thx <3
  21. RightOn Member

Wouldn't it be great if Anonymous can have their own exhibit and follow the CCHR from town to town? And set up right along side of them?

Maybe Wallersheim can fork over some dough and back this project. LOL
  22. TheBitch Member

Wollersheim spent all his money for Magoo and a couple other ex's to haz niec haus in gated community, and for that horrible movie that never made it to theatres. Counting on Wollersheim for financial support is liek waiting for money from $cientologists to support Anon. Unlikely in the extreme and only in the event that he sees he'll get a far better return on his investment than he put in.
  23. xenubarb Member

One of the comments on the blog brings up a little something that needs to be dealt with:

24. Ogsonofgroo Member

Re: CCHR EXHIBIT St. Charles MO Feb. 13-15

"TOURING EXHIBIT: The Citizens Commission on Human Rights, a psychiatric watchdog group, will bring its exhibit called "Psychiatry: An Industry of Death," to the Working Women's Survival Show, Feb. 13-15 at the St. Charles Convention Center. The display incorporates audio-visual presentations on the origins, role and abuses of psychiatric practices. For more information call the commission at 314-727-8307. "
    Kudos to anoymoushuston and Thebitch etc. for brilliance *doffs hat*!
    Has anyone considered contacting the staff etc. @ the Working Woman's Survival Show? Unless this is yet another scilon front they might be very interested in who they're getting into bed with, just a thot.
    I think the 'innoculation' ideas have great merit, rug pulling at its best imho.

Cheers & Rock on Anons!
  25. TheBitch Member

There's an old thread on it. He's hubby of GV, and if we're going to do this we need every researchfag (self included) working on a rock-solid case of why he's not competent to sit on that board in whatever capacity he is. You're talking about embarrassing a University, and a medical school if I'm not mistaken at that. There is some legitimacy to the $cilon bitch about old, immovable institutions.

If we're gonna do this, we need all the dox that can possibly be found to deal with establishing a case for removing him FOR CAUSE, cause I doubt he will resign quietly after a chat in the cloak room with the Chairman or whatever.

If you want to do it, search by Great's hubby's name or the school (was in thread title as I recall), and you'll have my sword, but we're talking about hunting BIG game here.
  26. xenubarb Member

What? Nonsense, Magoo doesn't live in a gated community. I doubt he put anything into The Profit either, as he hadn't collected any funds back then.

However, he is involved in some loony bs. Remember that boat party in SF? The lovely Pamela Lichtenwalner was present, a very strong reason to keep far away from Wolly and his attempts to PA anonymous.
  27. TheBitch Member

:) My mistake on which craziness it was I remembered! lulz after more than a year at this shit, you forget which crazy ex was responsible for which crazy thing early on in an attempt to actually control / drive this bus. Argh! those were frustrating days, continuously knocking the crazy out of people!

Yes roflmao I remember the yacht cruise and the DRAMATIC SYMBOLIC (liek "oops we brought these and someone just told me that certificates would be a BAD idea... wtf do I do nao? I KNOWS!!!) ahahahahahaha casting them into the river (heh, littering)!i

Ahahahaha... good times.. good times.

/wipes tear from eye
  28. Pacifist Member

This is hella win. I'm proud of you Anons.
  29. RightOn Member

I only mentioned Wolly because he was the first person I could think of who had cash.
    And yah I remember that SF boat thing. Who is Pamela Lichtenwalner? Refresh my memory.

NEVER MIND... Just edited this ...I found her in the September posts.....Sounds like she is a real wack job!

I just thought it would be lulzy to have an Anon exhbit that could annoy and follow the CCHR exhibit.
  30. TinyDancer Member

Lulzy comment on the St Louis blog:

31. TinyDancer Member

Lulzy comment on the St Louis blog:

32. bananamous Member

"You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate, though."

Sen. Mark Pryor (D), Arkansas
  33. amaX Member

LOL
  34. fitch2000 Member

I think Anon's should def try this^^

have court/tax docs to prove it's scientology, then show how they treat "psychotic breaks" with the introspection rundown

have all Lisa McPherson docs and other deaths attributed to it, and documentation from exsci's who have been through it

and all the introspection rundown info (alone, can't be spoken to etc)
  35. Re: MO Rep. Ted Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit Sat 1/24

Name and e-mail address of every Psychiatrist @ UMMS that I could find.

Curtis N Adams Jr. M.D.
    Academic Title: Assistant Professor
    Primary Appointment: Psychiatry
    cadams@psych.umaryland.edu

Karen E Anderson M.D.
    Academic Title: Clinical Assistant Professor
    Secondary Appointments: Neurology
    kanderso@mprc.umaryland.edu

Theodora G Balis M.D.
    tbalis@psych.umaryland.edu

Anna Baskina M.D.
    abaskina@psych.umaryland.edu

Louis H Cohen M.D.
    Administrative Title: Acting Division Head
    Additional Title(s): Clinical Director, Walter P. Carter Center
    lcohen@psych.umaryland.edu

Hinda F Dubin M.D.
    hdubin@psych.umaryland.edu

Mark Ehrenreich M.D.
    Administrative Title: Division Head
    mehrenre@psych.umaryland.edu

Devang H Gandhi M.D.
    dgandhi@psych.umaryland.edu

Paul F Giannandrea M.D.
    Additional Title(s): Medical Director and Vice President of Psychiatry Associates, PA; Medical Director of Pathways Treatment Center; Medical Director of Department of Psychiatry Behavioral Health and UMMS EAP
    pgiannan@psych.umaryland.edu

David B Glovinsky M.D.
    dglovins@psych.umaryland.edu

Ann L Hackman M.D.
    Academic Title: Associate Professor
    Additional Title(s): Medical Director PACT, Senior Education Consultant, Associate Medical Director Walter P. Carter Center
    ahackman@psych.umaryland.edu

Seth S Himelhoch M.D., M.P.H.
    shimelho@psych.umaryland.edu

Laurel J Kiser Ph.D.
    lkiser@psych.umaryland.edu

Padmaja Kodali M.B.B.S.
    pkodali@psych.umaryland.edu

Faye M Lari M.D.
    flari@psych.umaryland.edu

Anthony F Lehman M.D., M.S.P.H.
    Academic Title: Professor
    Administrative Title: Chair
    alehman@psych.umaryland.edu

M Philip Luber M.D.
    mpluber@psych.umaryland.edu

David B Mallott M.D.
    Secondary Appointments: Administration, Medicine
    Administrative Title: Associate Dean
    dmallott@clc.umaryland.edu

Christopher Marano M.D.
    cmarano@psych.umaryland.edu

Angela O Onwuanibe M.B.B.S., M.P.H.
    aonwuani@psych.umaryland.edu

Gina M Perez-Madrinan M.D.
    gmadrina@psych.umaryland.edu

Cheryl L Person M.D.
    cperson@psych.umaryland.edu

Teodor T Postolache M.D.
    tpostola@psych.umaryland.edu

David B Pruitt M.D.
    Secondary Appointments: Pediatrics
    dpruitt@psych.umaryland.edu

Jill RachBeisel M.D.
    Additional Title(s): Division Director, Community Psychiatry; Medical Director, W.P. Carter Center Clinics
    jrachbei@psych.umaryland.edu

Gloria M Reeves M.D.
    greeves@psych.umaryland.edu

William T Regenold M.D.,C.M.
    Additional Title(s): Director, Division of Geriatric Psychiatry; Director, Electroconvulsive Therapy Service
    wregenol@psych.umaryland.edu

Charles T Robinson M.D.

crobinso@psych.umaryland.edu

Kenneth M Rogers M.D., M.S.
    krogers@psych.umaryland.edu

Julie A Smith Ph.D.
    JULSMITH@PSYCH.UMARYLAND.EDU

Sharon H Stephan Ph.D.
    Additional Title(s): Director of Research and Analysis, Center for School Mental Health Analysis and Action
    sstephan@psych.umaryland.edu

John A Talbott M.D.
    Academic Title: Clinical Professor
    Additional Title(s): Project Director, HELPERS-PRO Professionalism Project
    jtalbott@psych.umaryland.edu

Donald Thompson M.D.

dthompso@psych.umaryland.edu

Julia D Triggs M.D.
    Additional Title(s): Associate Director of Residency Training
    jtriggs@psych.umaryland.edu

Martin A Weiler M.D.
    mweiler@psych.umaryland.edu

Eric Weintraub M.D.
    eweintra@psych.umaryland.edu

Mark D Weist Ph.D.
    mweist@psych.umaryland.edu

Christopher Welsh M.D.
    Additional Title(s): Medical Director-UMMC Substance Abuse Consultation Service; Medical Director-UMMC Comprehensive Recovery Program;
    cwelsh@psych.umaryland.edu

Jian-Min Zhang M.D., Ph.D.
    Jzhan006@umaryland.edu
  36. Optimisticate Member

37. TheStig Member

Re: CCHR EXHIBIT St. Charles MO Feb. 13-15

This has been done, and commented on in this thread. We are waiting on the WWSS for confirmation of win.
  38. Optimisticate Member

Any follow up?

I would think the newspapers originally reporting on this would want to do one :)
  39. TheStig Member

I contacte Jake whathisface who wrote the original atricle, and he seemed to be interested in the change of heart Rep hoskins had, but he hasn't posted anything.

St. Louis press can be counted on to do only one thing right, and that's ignore us...
  40. SwordSworn Member

WWSS

I called them just now. They told me they asked the Scilons what was in the booth and they didn't tell them. the woman on the other line assured me they would get to the bottom of it. I then told her what was most likely in the booth and she seemed a bit shocked. Also thanks to whoever else called I think who ever called gave me more validity when I rolled out what was to be in the booth.